Joining stuff?
I read the FAQ and a lot of other things, but for some reason things just don't get to my head, and I'm still really really confused. Sorry, I feel like I'm trying to swim in jello, and that never goes over well. Can somebody help me?

My questions are:
1. Do I put my character's appearance, personality, and history in the form, on my profile, or both?
a. If I put them in the profile, is there a certain way I need to put it?
2. Do I need roleplay samples? [I mean, I can easily do way long posts, but I'm a lazy person. =P]
a. If so, can I make them up? I haven't posted here before...
3. What are the three Luperci forms, and what are they generally for?

Thanks for helping a crazy, lost newbie.
1. People do both, though it is easier if you eventually put the info on your profile.
a. as detailed as you can
2. If you make the personality, appearance, and history as 200+ then you don't need RP samples
a. I think you can?
3. lupus is the normal animal form, luperci is the more humanized form, and secui is in between them. Though I'm not sure what you mean by what they are for?
For the last one, I meant like are there certain things that the forms are generally used for, but you already answered that for me. Thanks a lot! Smile
The Werewolves Basics page on the RP Guide has some more detailed information on the three luperci forms. Smile

How luperci use them differs between individuals, though the optime form (humanoid) is obviously best for reading and crafting things. Secui is bulky and fast, and so many like to fight like that. A luperci might prefer one form to the others, or only use one form, or use them for different reasons... It really depends on what your character is like!

You can also make up roleplaying samples, but as stated, you don't need to if your appearance, personality, and history are more than two hundred words. At the same time, you can just link from other RP sites you're on for the samples.
You're welcome Smile And welcome to 'Souls!