M- I didn't start the fire
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

WC:337

She still trying to figure out what to do with her days, she did not have children to care for and she didn’t want to step upon Aeron’s feet by taking over the mothering part to Adwen. After all she had been on her own for so long without the help of another, and she was doing a wonderful job.

Charm adored her life with Aeron, but there was that feeling of being lost. The female was well respected by the members in the lands, she had a child..she seemed to have everything. It was like a nasty slap to the Sawtooth females face, after all she had lost her litter do to letting the soft brown female know that she was loved deeply by the Sawtooth female, then Charm paid the final price for her love to the coyote, she had lost the mate that her Aunt wanted her to be with, to give the warrior of her Aunt’s pack, her first and forever born litter. Though Charm loved Aeron with all her heart, she questioned if Aeron loved her, or brought her here because she was damaged.

Rubbing the arm that Aeron had tenderly taken the time to bandage up; she walked out of the house looking around at the spring time ground, the flowers where coming up, the female sighed as she sat down and then rolled over and picked up a flower, as she plucked the pelts from the flower, one by one. ”She loves me, she loves me not…She loves me, she loves me not.” The female recited pulling them off one by one, till she got down to just the one.”She loves me not…” She sighed softly as she threw the steam to the side. ”I should have known that was going to happen. Oh Aeron…I love you so much…I wish you knew how much I love you…I really wish you could see it.” She spoke softly as she stood back up as she looked around the area she was in.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 728 :: This thread looked lonely so I figured that I would throw a Panda in here :3

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

Panda was out and about today, having to get some more herbs for her arsenal since spring was right there in front of them. A lot of the plants had already grown back, and come back to life under that snow that once froze it over. The days were getting warmer, and Panda's body already realized that it was time to shed that big fluffy winter coat and strip down to a thinner fur (that seemed to still be fluffy) for the hot days of summer that were to follow Spring. She had spent most of the morning actually helping to groom her family, for Venom's and Lillith's coats were both acting as hers was, and so the group of wolves helped each other with their coats. At the end of it all, Venom looked silky as did her daughter, Lillith, but Panda retained the fluffiness that she always seemed to have. One would wonder how she made it in Florida when it got really hot. It was simple, her fur used to get much thinner when she was in Florida. Since the two had been here for about a year and a half now, their fur was actually starting to get used to the new climate. Even this winter, Panda's coat did come in much thicker than last winter.

Once the afternoon came though, she had decided to go out. Venom wanted to tag along with her, but he had to stay behind and watch Lillith. The existence of the child was getting slightly complicated for the two, because now they did not have a third eye to watch on Lillith when Venom and Panda wanted to just be alone and be able to talk about whatever they wanted to talk about. It wasn't like the two did not love the child, because this was not true. They both loved her with all of their hearts, it was just that they also loved each other, and wanted to be able to express that without Lillith either feeling left out or getting inbetween them. The latter was actually really starting to bother Panda because it seemed like every time that Panda would hug Venom, or just even sit too close to him, the child would push her way inbetween them and sit there and snuggle with Venom, always. Never did she snuggle with Panda. Not unless Panda forced it upon the child. Panda had a strange feeling about the child and the relationship with the male, but Panda often brushed it off as nothing.

She bent down and collected some roots from a plant that she needed and she put it in her basket. Panda was minding her own business, and humming a song that Venom would play every now and then, but it was not the same song he played the night of Lillith's birth, no. This song was a song that was just for Venom and Panda, one that the child didn't even know. She continued to hum and pick her herbs, and sometimes she even picked flowers for her daughter. She didn't realize that there was another woman around until she heard the mutterings of someone. Her cropped ears perked and she looked around. Then a being all of a sudden shot up from the ground, and Panda almost stumbled back and fell over in shock at the sudden appearance of the other woman. She put her hand over her chest and she took a few deep breaths. Ya' scared me there.. spoke the woman before she got a good look at the girl who stood in front of her. Her jaw went slack for a moment at the beautiful pelt of the woman and she shook herself out of it a moment later.

Uh...Hi, My name's Panda. Furcas of Anathema.....I've...uh, never seen ya' around before. Been in Anathema long? she asked the obvious question to the woman, even though she knew that the woman had not been in the pack for long, since Panda had already been there for a year. She knew most of the ones who had been around for a long time, and this woman was obviously a new face completely to the monochromatic woman. What's your name? asked the Furcas with a cock of her head.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]

3+| Your post was so beautiful to my cruddy one! Sorry!

Charm was love sick, and head over heels in love with the coyote, but as their relationship went it was hot and cold. One day Aeron and her are just as two lovers should be, whispering something in the other’s ear to make them giggle, while the next day they wouldn’t dare utter two words to each other. It was a strange relationship that they had, however since the last time they were going to be mates, the calico female left the coyote with her she wolf mistress and her second lover. Charm could not stand the idea of having more than one lover in a relationship. Sick.

The Sawtooth female looked up from the flower steam that was in her hand each and every single pelted had been plucked and tossed to the side, in her silly little game trying to really figure out if Aeron loved her or if Charm was just to be a replacement mother for Io’s child, and a care taker for her daughter. The calico Sawtooth sighed as she looked up to the black and white female, as she tried to smile up at her, she really did. Everything that was going on with her and Aeron pulled her happiness down a few bleach notches. ”Didn’t mean to, sorry Miss.” The Sawtooth female waved her hand and her paw with the flower steam. Looking down at her hand seeing the steam, she gulped and stashed it behind her back. ”Charm….Charm Sawtooth…Zepar…Yeah I’m that new. “ She chuckled softly, Aeron had told her that before she ever got her next rank it would be after a period of time. Aeron gave her a small idea of how things worked around here, but mostly it was do as I say and not as I do ordeals….Oh the joys and wonder of being love sick.”It is a great honor to meet you Miss Panda.” Charm dipped her head and dip of her body as she bent at her knees.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 327 :: Thank you, even though 90% of my posts are just me rambling on about random things lol xD Always trying to fill in every blank i am able to think of, ya know?

I fucking love you.

When Panda was apologized to, she raised her hand and bowed her head lightly. It's completely fine. I should stop being so paranoid. the woman spoke with a chuckle and a smile on her lips remained long after the chuckles stopped. Panda saw the steam in her hand, but did not speak of it, instead she was more distracted about the words of the interesting looking dreadheaded woman. The girl spoke her name of Charm Sawtooth and her rank, and then she spoke of how new she was. Panda nodded her head. It makes sense that I have not seen you before then. commented the monochrome woman as she looked at the lower ranking wolf. There was a small air of dominance around the shaman, but this was only natural, for she almost always had this. Many others have once told her that she was a very intimidating luperci to initially approach. This was why she was more outgoing than luperci normally expected. She needed to make up for what her aura naturally gave off.

She stood in front of the other wolf though and she did not cower, and the Zepar actually went on to show the submission that was expected from others that were of high rank. She expected it only half of the times, and she would force it upon the ones who decided to defy her. Amy was a good example of this. It is a pleasure to meet you too, Charm. spoke the woman as she looked into the violet eyes of the other. Then she looked at the woman's wrapped arm. She knew that she had not looked at the arm before, and she kinda wondered what happened to her. Is your arm okay? How come nobody told you to come to me to look at it? Are you a healer too 'er something? asked the woman, wondering what tier she might be going for when she was promoted.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]
OOC / +348

Respect was only fair when someone had been with the pack longer then she had and if someone had earned the promotions in ranks, after all moving up in the ranks meant that they had gained favor and had gained trust with in the pack leaders. Charm knew better then to not show that respect, her aunt (where ever she might be) would make the younger Charm show the submission levels of the Sut if she did not give the correct levels right off the back.

The calico Zepar looked over to the arm that she had been showing favoritism with, as she sighed. The raw memories boiled over her, the fight with her then mate, the dead children, Aeron killing the male. All the memories where there and they were just as painful to the female as the arm it-self was. She sighed as her paws opened dropping the flower steam as she touched the tender shoulder, the area where the knife had been a part of her body. Her pale purple colored eyes look down to where her hand was touching the tender area of her own shoulder. ”Oh. I don’t know…I..I feel…Aeron cleaned it up a bit.” Charm spoke as her voice gave away, showing the weakness with in her voice. Stupid fight, stupid Aeron. Charm knew she didn’t fall, and Aeron knew that to. They knew what happened. Aeron had meant to stab the male that had been the father to litter that was born shortly before that night. Though all of them where dead by the time Aeron’s knife was plugged into her shoulder. It was a mistake and Charm had made Aeron ride the guilt train time after time for it.

The Zepars paw held the arm, it still hurt, she did not like being in her lupus shape. The female Sawtooth knew that if she had to bear weight down upon that leg she would fall.”I don’t have any healing skills…I’m pretty worthless in every area.” The female confessed to the monotone stunning she wolf that stood in front of her.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#60bf55; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3RaK9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4db382; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#4db382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-03 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 532 :: n/a

I fucking love you.

At the sigh from the woman, Panda cocked her head. She shouldn't have been so nosy as to ask someone straight up what happened to them, but it was kinda her job, and someone had been taking it by helping the wounded without her guidance. She wanted to know who it was, just in case she needed to be scared about someone else coming up behind her and taking her job. That's one of those things that she feared. Not being needed. That's why she was a medic, others always needed her around just in case they got hurt, or they were pregnant, or whatever they needed that came with being a medic. Whether it was just a thorn in a paw or a slice in a jugular. She wouldn't be able to fix the latter, but she could put one out of their misery more painlessly than having them bleed out. The Zepar finally answered her question. The Atheed took care of it. As far as Panda knew though, the woman was more of a warrior than a healer. Panda wondered briefly if either of them would be offended if she asked to take a look at it. The answer was not particularly clear though, for maybe Panda asked too many questions in one breath of air for the woman to really catch it all or something.

The chocolate eyes of the Furcas were on the calico woman and she watched as the woman touched her arm. One of Panda's cropped ears fell back lightly. The woman continued on to speak about how she was 'worthless' in every area. Panda shook her head. I doubt that. There's got to be something that you are good at. I mean, I'm better at things other than healing, but it was the only available job that someone needed to be in, so I took it. There probably just isn't anything that you are interested in available, or even exists in this pack. Maybe if you ask the Atheed about making a new rank for you, she'll bring it up to Naniko and Alaki. Panda spoke, a large smile appearing on her face as she spoke the words to the other woman. Her stubbed tail wagged lightly as she looked at the woman. Even Panda had to admit that the girl in front of her was a looker, almost as adorable as they come, even though Panda had a particular attraction to Collie women over wolves, she had to admit that Charm was one of those pretty wolves that were just eye candy to Panda.

Do you mind if I look at that for you? she asked, wondering if the woman would let her look at it and see if it was going to heal nicely or not with what treatment it already had or if she needed to work her magic on it. The woman would have to come back to Panda's Room to get fixed up if it was bad because she didn't have the right supplies on hand, but Panda didn't mind, as long as Charm herself didn't mind.

<style>
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]
OOC / +348

It wasn’t as if the calico Zepar thought the two tones lady was being rude asking how it happened. It was the raw feelings coming back to her, the lost of her children, and then the lost of her mate. Though she was finally free of the abusive male and his hateful words and the lack of trust he had in her. She did not want to be out of the mate ship by the means of death. The Sawtooth was still trying to heal from the psychical wombs, and then the emotional baggage that came along with the lost of so much, so quickly. The Sawtooth female was doing the best she knew how, by trying to push it away from her mind. So to have the black and white lady ask her what happened, it seemed to open that emotional band aid right back open. Then to say that her beloved Aeron was the one that drove the knife though her shoulder and then was the one to pull it out, did not seem to help with that now open, festering, infected womb, of the emotional aspect of this ordeal.

Charm gave a soft chuckle as the female rubbed her arm, ”Well I’m done with children, I have never been good at hunting, nor do I want to kill any animal. For that matter I don’t want to raise an animal to be killed. I tend to get lost pretty easy; I have found the only thing it seems I’m good at is losing things. “ Charm confessed rawfully. ”Oh…I don’t think that’s fair, after all Aeron has enough on her mind then trying to find the time to pester the rest of the leaders on my behalf. It’s a great idea though! I do think that the pack is very lucky to have you as there healer. “ Charm blurted out, hoping she was not being to bold with how she spoke to the lady. The female healer was so kind and tender hearted with her words. Maybe Charm wasn’t the only soul that was not all about death and mayhem that was a part of this pack.

Charm looked over to the womb, which was wrapped up, placing her hand upon the dirty color bandage; the female knew that it would be rude, and foolish not to let a skilled healer look at her shoulder. ”Of course not! Oh…But I don’t want to put you on the spot if you have something you need to be doing, or something you’d rather be doing!” The lilac eyed lady looked back to up the warm eyes of the other female.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3RaK9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4db382; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#4db382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 477 :: n/a

I fucking love you.

The girl put herself down. She was not good with children, nor was she okay with raising animals to be slaughtered. Panda listened to the woman and she looked at her with her chocolate eyes of hers. She had no problem turning around and telling Panda that she thought that the pack was lucky to have a healer such as she, and Panda felt her face heat up slightly. She was flattered that the pretty woman would say such a thing to her, and she smiled in return. Thank you, but I'm sure there's got to be something you are good at. I mean, you said you don't like to kill animals, when why don't you breed the horses and train them? Or, are you any good with fire? How about scouting? she asked the woman, cocking her head to the right as she spoke to the other woman. Or maybe you could apprentice under someone.... Ya' know, learn something to be good at. she suggested only moments later as she looked at the beautiful woman. She couldn't get over the woman's pelt. It was so unique and so beautiful that she found herself entranced by it.

When the woman spoke of how she did not want to put Panda on the spot, Panda chuckled. Babe, my job revolves about being put on the spot. There's nothing I'd rather be doing than caring for my friends. the woman reassured with a smile, the word of endearment running off her maw as if it was natural for her to call the woman that. She didn't even realize that she had called the woman "babe", so she did not even bother to correct herself. She would let the woman take what she wanted from the word, for there was not much she could do about something she didn't realize she did. Here, lettme see that arm of yours. I just wanna make sure it's good. You could also use a new bandage, Luckily, I have one with me. spoke the woman as she took out some gauze from her bag and she stepped closer to the woman to look at her arm. She extended her hands towards the woman's arm, but did not touch her unless she put her arm in Panda's hands.

So, where do you come from? Anywhere around here? Panda asked, wondering if she got her unique pelt from the beings in Canada, or if she might have gotten it elsewhere. If the women were as pretty as this woman was, maybe Panda might have to go to the woman's hometown and snag herself a pretty little lady. That was the only thing that was missing from Panda's life right now. Another woman for her to frolic in the sheets with...

<style>
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]
OOC / +990

Kind words to go with such a sexy female, she seemed to have an air of power around her, something that she found within her sweet Aeron...the same Aeron that was holding the knife that cleaning made it’s one from the back of her shoulder to sticking out the front, sure her shoulder might be sore, and sure she might be lucky if it would heal right, but she could at least say that she had been marked by the female that she had a crush upon. However when it came to feelings of her heart, it did not seem that the golden female did not want to returned to her, that made the calico women even wonder why she was here, in these lands. Charm looked down at her hands, and then back to the two toned female, batting her eyes softly as she responded to her question. ”I don’t know Ma’me, heck if things don’t change between Aeron and I, I might just pack up, thank the trio of leaders for a place to live while I heal up, and then find somewhere, that Aeron is not. So I guess…It don’t matter right now…Your so sweet though, trying to help me see where I would be the best for the pack and be happy. This pack is really, really lucky to have you. You’re a healer, very pretty, and very sweet. “ Charm went on a describe spree about the female that was with her. Charm knew the pack was thankful to have her, as Charm had expressed how luck the pack was lucky to have her, as if she was a property that if they didn’t want her, they would trade her for another member, or for more pack space.

Then the word that came out of the black and white female mouth, made her mind shut down for a second…she called her babe…what that in a friendly manner…or was...was it because she thought the calico female was actually a babe, a total looker. The Sawtooth found her-self temporally out of words, then she ended it by saying she wanted to heal her “friends”, Charm smiled, but inside she was a mixture of feelings over this, she wanted to be loved, she really did. However, was she getting to the point her life that she would allow her-self to fall for the first set of pretty eyes that spoke sweet words to her? She smiled and fought with the words for a few seconds and then looked at her with a smile. ”Haha, thanks.” She piped in cheerfully.
Slowly she looked to the black and white female, her eyes unsure of what she was going to say about this whole matter, her shoulder still hurting her to use, but she did not want anyone to think ill of the Atheed, Charm was doing a good enough job at giving her a cold shoulder, as well as getting it back from her. She lifted her arm up slowly as she placed her hand into the female’s hand. She closed her eyes and looked away, she didn’t want to look, and she had seen it once already and that with one of Aeron’s knife poking out from behind her shoulder. She was able to feel the warmth of the blood and Aeron’s hand on the back of her shoulder, and then the pain from having the knife pulled out. That was the last time she looked at that area of her body, she avoided looking at all cost, it just simply made her ill at the sight. ”Well...I was born sorta East from here. When my mother was killed, my Pa took me to live with his sister. I came back here, meet Aeron, had a fling with her, feel in love with someone else and then got rejected by her, left, went back to my Aunt’s pack. Was put into a mateship, carried his pups, and came back here. He was fine till I started to talk to Aeron again, then he accused me of sleeping with her, said he didn’t want the pups to have a mother the cheats on him, so he killed them…well the one’s that made it.” She lowered her head thinking of how he would hit her over and over till she would tell him that she loved Aeron, and then that was when he would start…the light switch would go off on him, and she could do nothing but curl up in a ball and take all the abuse that he unleashed upon her expecting body. She shuddered, and then she knew she had to get back to her story. ”Aeron caught wind when she came to check on me, as a friend,” Charm added, she did not want the black and white female thinking she was sleeping with Aeron at this point in her life story.”I told her…everything that she didn’t already know, she went to confront him, and he attacked her. I tried to stop them…I knew it wouldn’t stop till one of them was dead…I was hoping it wouldn’t come down to that. I just wanted the fighting to stop…so I threw my-self in-between them. Then well here I am. I had nowhere to go, so Aeron made me come live with her till I was able to get back up onto my feet. Then we come to now…Aeron and I have said about five words to each other since that all happened. “ Charm spoke truthfully, she didn’t mean to spill her whole life story to the female, she just really needed someone to listen to her, she had been holding this all in since she came back to these lands, the males content abuse, verbal and psychical, watching Aeron kill him, after she had promised Charm she wouldn’t hurt him…to badly. Then the sight as she turned back around was Aeron, who was killing her deaf mate.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 630 :: I wasn't sure what the progress of the wound was, so I went ahead and said that it was healing nicely. Hope you don't mind?

I fucking love you.

The compliments that the woman was giving her made her smile bashfully, but the news of the woman making to leave "if things didn't change between her and Aeron" made the woman start to think. Panda was not aware of the status of this woman and the Atheed, but she could have guessed with the way that the woman had just spoken to her about how things needed to change between them. That meant that they were a couple. Panda was slightly disheartened by this fact, because Panda didn't believe that they Atheed would be necessarily happy with Panda if she went around playing with her 'toy'. Panda's hopes were dashed before they even had a chance to flourish and dwell. That would be unless Aeron was not as greedy as the Furcas might have thought she'd be.

I thank you for the sweet words. I think that Aeron is lucky to have such a pretty girl like you though. I mean, I'd love to be with someone who's as gentle hearted as you are, and beautifully-spirited.. spoke the woman, a wide smile forming across her face as she looked at the purple-eyed woman. Panda wasn't a mated woman, for the commitment to someone was something that tied two together for all eternity and even though she would easily do this for Venom once more (in their past life, they did this) Venom was not at the age to which his own traditions would let him make such a commitment happen once more. Other than that, the woman was a polygimist, to where she would have more than one partner at one time (for her normally one male and one female) but she would never have any more than three different partners at one time because she believed that four was too many. She was 'greedy' but not that greedy.

When the woman thanked her, Panda simply nodded her head and the calico woman gave Panda her arm. Panda gingerly unwrapped the wound and looked at it. It look like it hurt more so than with the bandage over it. Charm went ahead and started to speak of her origin, a little bit more so than the shaman asked for but Panda listened, interested in the girl's story. It was a sad one to say the least. Panda did not deter the story though, rather she listened to the whole thing all while she was cleaning the wound with some cotton that had some peroxide on it to disinfect it. It didn't look like it needed any stitching, but the wound itself was pretty big. Panda felt bad as she learned the story behind it. The facts given to her about Aeron and Charm's relationship confused the female now, so Panda was back to not knowing what to do with herself. Panda knew what to say in response though, just as a neutral party in the whole situation.

Maybe it's hard for her to talk about. Aeron is also the Atheed of the pack. Back then she wasn't, but now she is, and she has a bunch of responsiblity on her shoulders. She could also be one of those who turn away from their friends when they are stressed. But I don't know her very much at all, so I don't really have much information to share. Sorry.. spoke the monochrome woman to the tri-colored woman with a nervous smile and a shrug of her shoulders. However, Aeron did a pretty good job at patching you up. There's no infection, and it looks as if it's healing pretty nicely. spoke the furcas as she looked up at the lilac-eyed woman as she started to wrap a new bandage around it.

<style>
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]
Nope, don't mind at all. Sorry if it to much for you. They just seem to mesh well. / +398

Charm got so caught up in telling her story to the black and white female that she didn’t even feel what the lady was doing to her, the healer was good with her fingers. It didn’t feel like she had placed any pressure on the the Sawtooth lady was favoring. Purple eyes shut as she sighed, feeling hopeless and even a bit lost in this dark pack. She didn’t want to be the one that wore a twisted smile upon her face, Charm just didn’t want to be that person. She wanted her natural happiness to shine through with everything that she did. That was the smile that she wanted upon her face, when she meet others. Somehow, though this whole matter with Aeron she had lost that smile. The tender Panda had brought one to her face, She seemed real, she seemed to actually care how Charm felt, and she seemed like the type of being that could and would respect her morals. Panda was the type of girl that she should be with, and not with Aeron would clearly couldn’t tell Charm she was loved, and wanted.

She looked over to her shoulder after the black and white lady had informed her that Aeron hadn’t done a bad job at patching her up, Charm knew she had to figure out something that would have to be worth the healers time. The Sawtooth lady smiled as she could feel the skin under her white fur becoming more flushed. ”I must pay you for your tender touches, and your time. Please allow me to pay you in the only way that I think I can...” The Sawtooth lady moved closer to the black and white lady as she patted the seat beside her.

Charm knew that she would run the risk of being rejected by Panda, and she would never know what the lady tasted like, Charm needed to know...frankly Charm had to know. This lady was so pretty, and was so sweet Charm couldn’t help but to be drawn to her. After all if the two toned lady was willing to allow Charm to kiss over her body and maybe fulfill her lust for her, she would not be cheating on Aeron...Aeron wanted nothing of her. Other than to shut her away, and pretend that she had some sort of feelings for her.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 528 :: I don't mind at all, I actually think that Panda and Charm would be cute together.

I fucking love you.

Panda was almost ignorant to the other female's increasing attraction to her. She seemed to be rather ignorant to things like this, unless she was actively pursuing the person who she was with. Sure, Panda liked the calico female, for she was utterly adorable, and she was sweet-natured. She was a breath of fresh air when it came to Panda meeting others.Yeah, she did meet some nice luperci here and there, but a lot of the times the wolves in Anathema seemed to be rather....distant, and easily angered. She held a smile on her maw though as she looked at the woman, and as soon as she was done rewrapping the girl's arm, the other turned her head towards her and spoke. Charm told her of repaying her tender touches. Panda cocked her head and moved next to the woman and she sat down next to her. Her half-tail swayed back and forth for a moment as she sat there with the pretty woman.

What do you mean, luffily? It's my job to be tender, and it's my job to care for those who are hurt. I'm only doing my job, I don't ask for payment for my services. the girl spoke, while her mind told her that the suggestive look in the other female's eyes meant that Panda might be getting lucky if she hadn't just ruined it. If you insist though, I will take whatever you want to give me. I mean, you've been so lovely to me already though. You don't have to give me anything if you don't want to. the woman spoke some more to the other. The funny thing about Panda was that she could be a very awkward lover. Venom had come to terms with that, and actually he found her to be quite funny in bed, or when they were making out or heavily petting each other. She tended to talk a lot though, mainly when things were first starting up, because she wasn't one who took hints all that well all the time, and sexual tension only got to her when it was either too late, or blanantly flung in her face. Venom had to do copious about of flirting sometimes for her to get it.

It wasn't that she dumb, because she wasn't. It was more like she didn't understnad that people could be attracted to her (normally she was the one who fell for the other, and too often she was rejected) without her having to "convince" them of such. She didn't particularly think she was pretty, much less beautiful like Venom liked to tell her. She was insecure by nature, but confident by force. She grew into her skin, so to say, and she was the way she was, there was no changing that. This didn't mean that she was not just as passionate as the next when it came to being in bed though, because this was not true. She was a passonate individual when it came down to it. This was for sure.

<style>
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]

The black and white lady might be just what she needed to get over her Aeron hump, she wanted Aeron with all of her heart and soul, however there was questions if Aeron had wanted her back. It seemed like everything that the trio of colored lady did, seemed to put a deeper and deeper wedge in between the two of them. The lady wanted to for once just to feel that this whole thing, with losing the pups, and having a knife end up in her shoulder wasn’t her fault.

She had found a person that did not blame Charm for any of this, nor did she say that Aeron wasn't wrong for treating her that way. In fact, it seemed that Panda just wanted both of them to get along. Charm really felt the same way, she wanted have everyone just to get along. The Sawtooh lady smiled as she fluttered her eyes. Chuckling softly as she moved into the black and white lady. The very attractive, and caring duo toned lady.”Your job is to heal the body. Not to be soft and caring."

Charm’s voice hinted at the lust she had for the black and white lady. As it grew an octave lower, and a grow in her voice as she spoke to the lady.”Then please allow my actions to be your payment.” One hand slipped to the lady’s thigh. Her hand made sure to stay above her knee, she wanted Panda, she would have no issues pushing this female into having a fling with her, Charm would even take rejection if that was that the black and white lady wanted to do. Pushing a dreadlocks out of the ladies shoulder. A she brought her leg up to the seat, rolling up onto it, as she pushed her mouth onto the other lady’s. Her hand grabbed the female leg.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 p b:after {content: close-quote;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 310 :: Out of Character text

That's what you get when you let your heart win.

Panda probably was one of the more...nicer of the Anathemans, as well as one of the oldest members that were still around. Sure, there was Aeron, but Panda had been in Anathema even longer than the Atheed. She'd been here basically when the pack was still starting out. Her rank barely reflected this though. Apparently anyone could be a Corson. She was looking for that Master rank, or even to surpass that. Maybe one day she would, either that, or one day she would quit. Her thoughts did not think much about this though, no, for she had other things to think about, like that beautiful smile that Charm put on her face, and the fluttering of her eyelashes at Panda. Sure, Panda knew that Charm was a lesbien now, because she had been with Aeron, but Panda didn't know that the girl was into her. Not yet at least. She still was thinking that the woman was going to give her something. Sex was the furthest thing from her mind. This was until the calico woman moved closer to Panda. The woman did not flinch away though, she was still, and almost statue-like. She always did tense up like she was doing now, and the woman spoke to her, telling her what her job really was and not what she was doing. Panda chuckled, because it was funny, she supposed. There was a twinge of lust, and the drop of an octave, a growl in the voice of the woman as she continued on to speak to Panda.

Panda nodded her head lightly to the woman, but made no move. She was nervous, but she did not let it show. It all began with the woman touching the inside of her thigh, and Panda looked down at the hand for a moment, and a smile grew across her maw, her pupils dilated, and she looked up into the lilac eyes of the woman. There was a fire that was behind Panda's eyes at that moment. She wanted this as much as Charm did, possibly even more than the calico woman wanted. Panda possibly wanted more than what Charm did, but that was because Panda was, in a sense, greedy with her lovers. She wanted them, all of them, and she barely settled for them to be with anyone else. Not unless they all were commited to each other, then the other two could fraternize all they wanted without her, perferably with her though. Panda's dreads were pushed from her shoulder, and her lap was soon filled with the buttocks of the calico wolf. Panda let the woman kiss her, and she returned the affection, the lust that Charm had, with her own affection, her own lust. Ah lust, a rare emotion to take control of Panda, but when it did, it was powerful. She let a needy whine from her maw in the middle of the kiss though, for the woman only touched her leg, when there was promise of so much more. That so much more was what the bi-toned Corson wanted.

<style>
.pandastaff-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaff-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaff-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#704514;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]
[html]

WC:300+

There was no fighting what was going on here; Charm was drawn to the black and white Corson. Charm was not mated to anyone, granted she and the Atheed had feelings for one another however, it was not official by any means. If anything right now Aeron was just a being that she loved, and hoped that maybe one day she would love her back, but till Charm knew one way or another…she was going to give in her raw emotions and wanted.

The soft whine did not fall upon deaf ears, but Charm was really so new to this female lover, or any lover that that means that the lady just allowed her basic needs to be expressed, the lady had no issues pushing the matters to the full measures it was needed to show how much she wanted to please this lady, and how much she wanted the lady to please her.

Sitting back the calico lady panted, her mouth staying parted as she sat with her legs up over the black and white lady’s legs, as her one hand rested over shoulder and her other one played with her hair. She looked into the lady’s eyes, allowing her mind to think of all the things she wanted to do with her. Her brown eyes were warming and inviting. The Sawtooth female wrapped her arms around the lady’s neck as she pulled her-self close to her. Holding onto her, something was nice about this…this holding… Charm smiled as she pulled out of the hug.

She whispered softly as she moved to the Corson’s back side to offer her support. ”Lay back, trust me?” Charm said with a spark in her eyes, she wanted something and granted she wasn’t the best when it came to making love, or showing her feelings, but she wanted to let the lady have some fun with the this whole matter.

<style type="text/css">
.CST-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#008000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CST-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CST-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.CST-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8YOyQ.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.CST-01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6e5c91; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
</style>[/html]
By Jace
[html]

Word Count → 409 :: Sorry for the wait on this.

Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one, A Ritual....

Panda's only commitment was to her soulmate, the one that had been with her for many lives before this one. Venom Alexander Trombetta. Every life they would renew their vows, and make sure that they would spend the rest of eternity together. They believed that they had been together for so many centuries, and in so many lives that they didn't really remember what it was like without each other. Their commitment was not of mateship though was the point. Often times they acted like they were mated, and you barely would see one without the other but in all reality, their only mateship was one that was not made in this life. No, they believed that Venom was still too young to commit to each other in that way, even though they already had a child. Lillith was a different story though. A story that did not matter in this context. She was a subject to be shared about later.

The long kiss was broken and the smaller woman who sat upon Panda's lap started to pant. Panda too took a few giant breaths after the kiss was broken, and soon it turned into a hug. Panda allowed her own arms to wrap around the thin female and returned the hug. Panda's hugs were warm, and sometimes they were tight, and to the smaller woman, it probably seemed like a huge bear hug. The smaller woman was the one to break the hug as well, and then the Zepar left her lap and told her to lay back, and to trust her. Panda looked in the beautiful lavander eyes that the woman had and she saw a spark that excited the monotone colored woman. She nodded her head softly and gave the woman a kiss before she laid on her back and looked up at the blue sky that was above them. She let out a relieved sigh, and she smiled as her chocolate gaze watched the clouds move. It was calming down here, and she found that this might have been why the woman really was sitting down here. Even if it wasn't true.

Panda's body relaxed in the soft grass, and if Charm wasn't down there distracting her, she probably would have fallen into a meditative state. She didn't of course, for there were things that were keeping her in this world. It's name was Charm Sawtooth.

<style>
.pandastaff-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaff-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaff-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#704514;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]