these are the laws
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC :: Set on March 31th

Aeron huffed as she looked about the land of Anathema. Today she was going to do some help with the garden. She wasn't really a green thumb but she could hep set up fencing and set up other things. The Atheed how ever found herself sorta beat up. She had her mid wrapped with fresh bandages.

Aeron ran a finger through her hair and sighed. She had welcomed Charm into the pack practically forced the wolf woman. Aeron wanted her in her life but there was still this void. It was something she was still dealing with and she wasn't sure anyhow that Charm would ever forgive her for what she had done.

Aeron sighed she really didn’t want to work on the garden today but she should help she was the Atheed after all. She looked about and sighed she felt alone. Letting out a call she wanted to have someone to talk to as she did something. She wasn’t sure any one was around and it seemed as though Charm wouldn’t want to spend much time with her.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 332 // +3 points
Thanks for the thread, btw <3

The Atheed’s call had sparked an interest in Alduin as soon as it had filled his ears. He was eager to learn, and he knew little to nothing about the laws of the pack and its traditions. Surely, the sub-leader knew about most, if not all, the rules and regulations of Anathema. There wasn’t a force on Earth that would stop Alduin was having at least a few minutes to talk with her. He quickly left his den, but, in his excitement, had forgotten his writing tools. Having gone too far out of the Caverns, he shrugged the mistake off and found himself too eager to find where Aeron was located.

Eventually, he found her standing amidst the project gardens. He didn’t blame her for being outside. The day was beautiful, and the gardens did need tending to. Unfortunately for the pack, Alduin would be of little use, for all he knew about plants was that he ended up killing them—unintentionally, of course. As he got closer to the area, he whimpered with regret. His mother had known much about plants and their uses, but he hadn’t taken the time to learn it for himself. Now, he would never gain that knowledge, and it bothered him more than anyone could know.

But now was not the time for tears and weakness. His Atheed called, and he would answer. The Alaskan beast slowed his pace upon his approach and lowered his ears in respect. When he stood before her, he dipped his luperci body into his usual deep bow.

Madam Aeron,” he greeted, having recalled her name from the pack meeting. “How may I be of service?”

He held his questions back for the time being. He need to be sure that she would not reject his company. Alduin stood ready to help in any way possible and hoped fervently that she would allow him to stay. He knew she had his answers buried somewhere, and he was perhaps too keen on finding them.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC ::

Aeron had to admit being out here she could see the world around her. She was so proud to be the Atheed of Anathema and be helping it prosper. After leaving her home for a reason she felt she had to. She was finally able to put her hands to good use and working she could do just that.

She looked at what had been done and smiled. Moving to pick up a piece of wood she smiled. She thought about what she should do and there were fences and wood to be picked up. Grabbing another piece of wood she waited to see if anyone was going to answer her call.

Just as she reached for another piece of wood she heard a voice. Don't call me madam. She said smiling at him.I was just going to help clean up. Would you like to help me? She asked as she looked at him. She had to admit that she was not really sure of his name so she tried not to sound stupid.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 246

Alduin tilted his head curiously when the woman spoke. He found it strange that she didn’t want to be called ‘madam’, but he wouldn’t question it. After all, he was in no position to. So, he merely nodded and complied.

Very well, then,” he stated simply. “I would love to help, Miz Aeron.

He set to work by moving stacks of wood away from the area, making room for whoever would tend to the gardening aspect of the land. He frowned for a moment as he stared at the soil, saddened by the fact that he could do no more than clear the way for the green thumbs of the pack. He regretted not being able to help with that part, but would make up for it in other ways. As he took another stack of wood into his arms, he turned to his Atheed, eager to begin his investigation.

If I may make a topic for conversation, my Lady, ” he began, “I would like to ask you about what you know of pack law. Anything you can tell me would be appreciated.

The Alaskan wolf looked at her expectantly, forgetting for a moment that he carried a heavy set of wood. He stumbled for a few steps, but kept hold of his burden. A sheepish grin crossed his face as he laughed the incident off.

Pardon my clumsiness, ” he said apologetically. “It seems that I am too eager for my own good.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC ::

The Female was used to hard work and she did not mind being the one doing so hard labor. Aeron smiled to the male she had to admit that she was not being called all these things but she had to give up the fight. She really should not complain so much about being called things that were fitting some one like her. Aron nodded and then grabbed some more wood. Some of it could be salvaged for parts of fencing.

Aeron smiled. Well as Atheed I know quite a bit. she spoke as she placed down what she had. How about something specific what would you like to know? She asked as she looked at him. She figured that he would want something more then just her rambling about what ever she felt like talking about.

the ganesa woman laughed a little as she watched the male stumble slightly. No need to apologize. She spoke moving past him to grab a few more scraps. After all eagerness is a good trait to have. She spoke smiling.It was the truth after all.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A

Word count: 211 // Sorry for the short… Couldn’t bring my muse up to speed for this x.x

Alduin set the stacks he had in his arms down once he’d carried them to an acceptable spot away from the garden. He was quick to return and gather more, but paused as he considered the Atheed’s question. There were many things he could ask of her, and he couldn’t quite figure out where to begin. Should he start with the harshest of rules, or perhaps something lighter and not so dark? After a moment, he came to the conclusion that he would simply spout out whatever question might be at the tip of his tongue.

Shall we start with what happens if one does not attend a meeting?” he inquired. “One that is mandatory, of course.

He looked to her expectantly for a moment before moving to grab an extra plank of wood to add to his growing pile. He moved more carefully now, for the thoughts that ran through his head occupied most of his attention. Still, he made sure to keep his ears alert for Aeron’s response. It wasn’t long before he reached the pile of wood he’d placed before, and he set the second gathering beside it. The wolf took a moment to consider what good the planks could do before setting off to collect more.

template by revo. <3

[/html]