[SL] Cueponi Riddle Contest
[html]

Salsola Cueponi Riddle Contest!

Salsola's Cueponi ritual involves a young Salsolian solving a riddle and bringing one of the Colotl ranks an item satisfying the riddle. We're looking to gather up a list of riddles to keep for the ritual, and we're hoping to provide a small contest for Salsola in order to do so!

About

The riddles should be pretty open-ended, and solvable in multiple ways (e.g., a multi-colored parrot would satisfy the first example; a cat with a gold and blue eye might satisfy the second example, etc.). Wordplay is definitely cool!

Examples
  1. "Bring me a living jewel" -- A peacock, parrot, lizard, or other brightly-colored animal
  2. "Bring me a child of ice and fire" -- Blue Amber, a cat with a gold (fire) eye and blue (ice) eye.
  3. "Bring me death, that I may look on it without fear" -- A fossil in amber, a human skull, a Luperci skull
  4. "Bring me a godly voice, so that all my people may hear my summons" -- A horn, a herald slave with a deep voice, a loud musical instrument

Rules
  1. The contest closes April 20, 2012, 11:59 PM EST (your time?). Once the contest closes, we'll review the submissions and publish the used submissions and prizes.
  2. There is no limit to the number of submissions you make.
  3. Non-original work is acceptable -- e.g., you can Google up appropriate riddles and submit them. HOWEVER, non-original work absolutely must contain a source.
  4. Non-Salsolians are welcome to participate, but are not eligible for all prizes. We will freely transfer any winning non-member's points*, but it is your responsibility to check with your pack's leadership and make sure they'll accept a transfer. Loners may not be able to claim points.*
    * Alternatively, we'll store points for you indefinitely, if you're considering a SL character for later! Smile

Prizes
  1. 10 points per accepted submission
  2. 10 point bonus for every three used submissions
  3. Drawn avatar by Alaine for the person earning the most contest points (Non-original submissions are not included for the totals determining the avatar winner; non-Salsola members are ineligible for the avatar prize)

Submit

Send a Private Message to the Salsola pack account with the following information. You may send multiple PMs; you don't need to send everything at once. Please give your PM the subject of Cueponi Contest.

1. Riddle:
  2. Suggested Answer:
  3. Source (if non-original):
  4. If you do not have a current character within Salsola, are you storing or transferring your points? Remember, it's your responsibility to get transfer approval from your pack's leadership!

[/html]