One reason is all I need
[html]

WC:326 OOC: Mido is wearing his black Khakis. Set around midday. Sorry for the wait X(

Opening his eyes slowly he let out an uneasy groan in discomfort. Taking a couple seconds to wake up before moving, he looked down at his legs. He couldn’t recall what happened the night before, but apparently he passed out on the floor of his den in lupus form, with his pants still on. I’m not exactly sure why I didn’t sleep in my bed. Damn these pants are uncomfortable like this, what the hell? It mattered not to him really, shrugging off the awkward entrance into his state of consciousness he stood on all fours and moved toward the door. The Dasa shifted into Optime form while standing in the doorway. Sighing in relief he smiled. Much better. Turning right in the direction of the common room Mido stopped, unsure why, he decided to turn around and trek down the longer path. As he continued along the hall, he couldn’t help but notice the few occupied dens and many vacant ones. The male made up his mind that nothing was set in stone, but he came to the conclusion that he would do no form of training today; swearing he wouldn’t touch any of his weapons. This day would be laid back, call it a vacation; not that the Huskadore actually was capable of such a thing, he was going to try.

Standing in the center of the common room, the multicolored mix gazed around. He was entirely uncertain what made him perfectly remember the day that he arrived here in Anathema. Reminding himself of Naniko’s kindness and her generosity; she’d given him a new home, family, the snow white Angela had provided him something to be strong for. His thoughts forced a smile to his face. His stomach groaned fierce, grabbing it he looked down. Apparently he was hungry and hadn’t even known it. Maybe he would grab something to eat. Relaxation being the idea, he wondered if he might visit the hot springs.

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.midoalex p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.midoalex p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 415So sorry I am late! Been a crazy week.

Light feet carried the black and white she-wolf in spratic patterns all over the common room. Her nose buried in the journal she carried so precious to herself and then a large hand would bring it down and she would scower at the ground. She was frazzled by the fact that she found some plant and could not name it. Every plant she had yet found on this land had a name of sorts, or many for that matter. No name, bullocks! She thought, outraged. The churning storm inside her just flowed to her face in a look of concern and she continued the pace. She mostly stayed out of the way, only bumping into things here and there. Most everyone made sure to stay out of her way, just not to be bothered she assumed.

It was two days passed since she came across the mystery plant, it was a long stemmed brightly colored yellow flower with the tiniest of spines on the stem, almost like something that you wouldn't feel at first, but if rubbed against would irritate the skin or eyes. The leaves were shaped much like that of a tree, facing upward, as if searching for sunlight. They too seemed to be prickled with the irritating spines. It was a stunning plant, and seemed safe enough as long as you had the hands to hold it.

Anon was in a long stride when it was broke, she had stepped into the line of someone elses path and almost didn't stop in time. Her marbled yellow and blue gaze snapped up and her face suddenly became a mix of shock and apology. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to almost run into you..." She muttered and began shuffling to stand up normal, closing her journal with a snap and taking a step back.

She looked the male over, a oddly colored brute with brunette hair, streaked with blonde, unlike her natural and feral looking cut. She could grow it out, but chooses not to, another hassle she doesn't need. She was more curious about the fact that he also did not have solid eyes. Tilting her head to the side a bit she gave off a slight smile.

"I really didn't see you there, I am sorry, I was so lost in thought over..." She paused to gauge his emotions; "...Well a plant.." She muttered the last part, realizing that it really wasn't something someone paced all day, or days really, about.

This is the part of me you are never gonna ever take away from me, no...

Image courtesy of Zach Dischner

<style>
.GR2_Anon p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Anon b {font-family:verdana; color:#d5d9df; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Anon {background-color:#3a4e79; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#020307; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3929/atable23.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Anon .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #010104; }
.GR2_Anon .name {text-align:center; font-family:Stint Ultra Expanded; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Anon .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Anon .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC::346 Points:: 3 OOC::

Mido had been walking in the direction of the kitchen, letting his nose lead the way; he followed it like a mindless zombie. By the time he had noticed that another canine was walking directly toward him he just stopped and stood where he was. Even though it probably would have made much more sense to get out of the way he didn’t. The female was so nose deep buried into whatever book she was reading that she nearly walked right into him. She caught herself just in time; the girl quickly apologized for her near run-in with him and closed the book she had been holding so close to her. It was the girl from the hunt, putting his hand on his hip, he mildly struggled to remember name. Hmmmm… And her name was what again? Oh yeah that’s it. His overly fluffy curled tail stood tall as it swished from side to side; happy that he thought he knew her name he grinned at her contently.

That’s okay, I mean it’s not like you ran into me and knocked me over or anything. He smiled, he may have told her to pay attention had she hit him, but there was no need to. It was Anon wasn’t it? He asked hoping that he had her name right. She went on to further explain the reason that she wasn’t totally here. She told him that her attention was taken up by a plant. Mido had never really found any plant life quite that fascinating, he figured if she were entranced by a plant it must be pretty impressive. A plant huh, it must be a pretty nice plant yea? In all honesty the Huskadore really wasn’t that interested in nature, he was more curious about her. He’d seen her at the last pack meeting and the hunt, but never exchanged any words with her. He took note of the females intriguing features, her fur coloring was interesting, and he really noticed her eyes were yellow, but the right one had some blue in it.

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 391I feel terrible that it has been so long, I have had a rough couple of weeks :\

Getting ready to apologize more for her mind being somewhere else and not paying attention, she was taken aback by the male asking about her name. He was infact right and it stunned her to the point of standing with her mouth agaping and eyes wide. She wasn't entirely sure how he knew it or where she remembered him from, but racked her brain frantically. His name failed to come to mind and she looked at him with a very apologetic look, her mouth twitched up in one corner. He was a very handsome looking male, she was unsure why she would forget such a face, but then realized it was because she spent so much time sticking her nose in a book about silly plants that no one but herself seemed to care about.

"Yes.. It is Anon.." She almost squeaked out.

Clearing her throat a bit she stuck out her hand in an awkward gesture as if offering it to shake. She had seen it before, when she was traveling. Merchants would use it to make deals. When she had asked about it they told her that it was a way of saying "deal" or "thank you" or even "It was nice to meet you stranger". It seemed strange to her, but she decided this seemed a fitting setting.
"I am sorry though, I don't know if we have met?" She said, a bit more clear this time, her held tilted to the side, hand still out. If she didn't know better, she would think she was almost shaking in nervousness. It wasn't often that she actually talked with others.

When he spoke to her about the plant, she brightened and started to babble on about it in a frantic explaination of what it looked like. She had really found anyone that shared even an interest in plants and jumped at the chance that he might without even thinking twice that someone might not be as passionate about something like she is.

"Ahh yes, its a really bright yellow flower with these interesting spikes on the stem and leaves, I just happened upon it and no one-" She stopped herself short and gave him another apologetic look, shuffling her feet. "I am sorry, you probably don't care much about plants.." She mused, ending it a bit on a laugh.

This is the part of me you are never gonna ever take away from me, no...

Image courtesy of Zach Dischner

<style>
.GR2_Anon p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Anon b {font-family:verdana; color:#d5d9df; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Anon {background-color:#3a4e79; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#020307; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3929/atable23.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Anon .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #010104; }
.GR2_Anon .name {text-align:center; font-family:Stint Ultra Expanded; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Anon .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Anon .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC::429 Points:: 3 OOC:: No worries! I’ve had a couple people now just disappear from souls in the midst of a thread B|

The males focus remained on the Zepar’s face, her eyes in particular. He had noticed the book she had been carrying with her, but there was really no interest in her book, because it was just a book to him. She confirmed that her name had been Anon; he thought he recalled her from the hunt, he was very glad he hadn’t just imagined some random name. She held her hand out, apologizing she wasn’t sure if they’d met. Mido hadn’t been sure if she were nervous or excited, he was having a hard time telling. Taking her hand in a firm but not too hard grip inside one of his brown colored hands, he gave her a couple good quick shakes. I’m Mido, I was part of the pack hunt not too long ago. It’s nice to formally meet you Anon. He displayed a welcoming content smile upon his maw. His mind took a small trip back to the times his mother had spent raising him on her own. Never give anybody a dead fish Mido! It’s just rude. That was what she always told him when shaking hands with someone. He never understood what she meant by that as a child, but he did now that he was older. A dead fish was good for eating, but they’re slippery, floppy and lifeless.

It seemed almost as soon as he mentioned the plant she became excited. She began to quickly ramble about the plant she had found. Apparently it was a bright yellow flower with leaves and needles amongst its stem. She suddenly stopped in mid sentence; she assumed that he cared little about plants. It wasn’t the fact that he didn’t care, he did but the problem was that he just took nature for granted. Mido had never slowed down enough to take the time to appreciate what the earth had given them. Don’t get me wrong, plants are great, they’re just not among the priorities of my day to day life. The words had left his mouth and now he thought he sounded like an ass. I won’t say that I don’t care. I just never took the time to appreciate or learn much about nature. He stated openly to the black and gray colored woman. Looking at Anon he began to wonder why he hadn’t noticed that she was cute before now. Does this plant have a name? He nodded his head in the direction of her book. Learning something new could never be a bad thing, and the Dasa wished to prolong their encounter.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]