CdA: How should the Potions work?
Hi, guys! This is just a poll to see how we should doll out these Potions! So far, they have been monthly, and they look like this:
[Image: O1xz1.png] [Image: 4mQhE.png] [Image: mgh41.png] [Image: TAeBw.png] [Image: sNUn6.png] [Image: vo8BQ.png]
These are just some examples of how they look - new ones are made each month! They'll still look the same regardless of which poll option is chosen as the most popular, but it makes more sense to do this based on what you guys want!

Keep them monthly. - Nothing changes, and the potions are kept as monthly thread prompts.
Make them per achievement, like New Dawn's moons, and no monthly prompt. - There will be a list of achievements on the website (get a mate, participate in a pack hunt, be a member for x amount of time, etc), but no monthly thread prompts. New achievements may be added at any time.
Make them per achievement, like New Dawn's moons, and one monthly prompt. - Same as the above option, with the exeption that there will be a single thread prompt potion every month.

If you have any questions or feedback about this, don't be afraid to reply here!

You can view information about the current thread prompt Potions here.
Personally, I like them being monthly achievements rather than an achievement that's just there to get. If there is a potion that looks really cool, it inspires me to do the prompt because I know that's my only chance to get it. If it's always there, and if anyone can get it any time, it is a little bit less special. I also like seeing different/new potions come out each month. My only problem is there have been so many months without them. I know you usually put two out at a time, but if ideas are low you can always look for inspiration by bouncing ideas off friends, and a month doesn't always have to have two. One a month is enough to keep me happy.