Making up for lost time.
((WC:1200+!!!! This is for you my love!!!! The length of this is my proof that Shadow belongs always to you! <3<3<3.))

Shadow came waking slowly back into his pack lands and he had his head down as he walked without tail moving. He had been gone for a 3 days and have been helping others around him but due to it he had forgotten about the most important thing in his life, Insomnia. Shadow on his way back had gathered wild roses and held them in his mouth as he was coming back. Shadow entered the pack area and he saw a few of his pack brothers and sisters but no Insomnia.

He searched the pack caves and when he had no luck he got a little worried. Shadow turned and left out the caves and area and went to the boarder. Once Shadow was there he put his roses down and then he lifted his head and howled loud and long for his angel. He then grabbed his roses and sat down on his haunches and waited patiently. Shadows mind was his enemy as he waited there. He had Been gone not to long but what if Insomnia had left the pack or gotten hurt during a hunt?

What if she had fallen for another and he was now alone once again in a world that was only worth living when he had her by his side. The questions kept coming and as they did Shadow fought with them. Here he was an assassin and he use to be a being of fear and no emotion and now he was in love and worrying himself to death as he sat there. Shadow as he sat there even gave a whine and a whimper as his mind kept attacking him. Shadow shook his head violently as his ears made a flapping sound as they smacked against his head from how hard he shook his head and then he stopped and looked forward.

His tail drooped and stopped wagging as he lowered his head. Was he about to cry? Shadow felt tears start to build as he kept waiting. He would never leave again. At least not without Insomnia and if she didn't want to come with him then he wouldn't go anywhere. He would now live his life for her and her alone. He had been a fool and he hoped to the gods that he hadn't lost her. If he had lost her he would leave New Dawn and never come back. If he lost her he would die. Shadow moved his paws lightly as his impatience grew. How would he tell the others, his friends, no, his family. How would he tell Ceri and Tatania and Zalen. How would he tell the rest of his brothers and sisters that he was going to leave the pack and never return.

Shadows eyes closed as tears left them. Shadow started to think and even see Insomnia running away from him. He chased after her pushing his muscles and skills to the limit to gain on her and yet nothing happened. no matter how hard he tried she kept getting farther and farther away. He pushed and pushed and he howled out for her and she didn't hear him or just didn't stop and then in front of her he saw another wolf and he barked angrily at it as he saw the other male move in nuzzle his love and sit there waiting for him. Shadow jumped and opened his mouth to bite down and then nothing. Shadow was standing in darkness and he couldn't even see himself, it was so dark and there was no one there. He was alone, so alone, with no one to call friend, family or loved one. He looked around and he cried.

Shadow opened his eyes and jumped up and growled as he looked about. He had fallen asleep? He calmed his breathing and took a deep breath as he closed his eyes and focused himself. How long had he been out? He sniffed the air and as if she had heard his cries and seen his dream Insomnia had come and when he turned to look at her approaching he had tears in his eyes and his tail rocked to life as he reached down and picked up the roses with his mouth as he stood there in Lupus form. His heart sung and he knew that in this life there was no one he would rather be with. He had given himself to Insomnia and he would never leave her again, where ever he went she went, where ever she wanted to go he would follow. He loved her and would never hurt her again. INSOMNIA!

Shadow burst forward and whined happily like a pup seeing it's mother after weeks of losing her. He got close and nuzzled her and placed many affectionate licks and kisses on her cheek and muzzle. His tail moved from right to left faster than it ever have before and he even raised his butt in the air and lowered his front as if to play and run around with her all day. Shadow remembered he had flowers in his mouth as he was trying to lick and kiss her so he put them down in front of her and back up as he looked into her eyes and watched her face. He waited patiently to see that love in her eyes that call of his name, he wanted her to love and need him like he did her. He wanted to know that she still wanted him and know that everything would be okay.

My love...I'm never leaving again. I'm so sorry that I left, even if I leave you for only hours to go hunt I am sorry for that. I want you to know that I am back and I plan to stay here and be with you for all time. Unless you ask it of me to leave you, then I will make sure you are loved and never feel alone. I want you to be happy and I want us to have a big family and be there together to raise them. I pick you in this world my love and it will always be you. Wither you feel sad or alone within your mind and dreams I will be there. If you have doubts and need encouragement I will lift you up. If you need help and need a Knight in Shining armor to save you from any monster I will be there to kill them and kiss the beautiful princess Insomnia. I'm yours forever more.

Shadow smiled and lifted his head high as his tail moved behind him. He beamed with pride from his promise and he hoped that Insomnia would trust and love his words and his promise. Shadow would keep this promise and die for Insomnia in a moments notice if he needed to, and if Shadow died he would fight his way out of hell to be with her again, and die again for her. She was his heart, his mind, his soul, his half and his whole. Shadow had found love in Insomnia and he would never find a love like it ever again.
[html]

.: OOC Text here. :: WC 794+ :.

The ceaseless current of the water washed over and over across the white flotsam. With each recurring wave, a well of sand dug the carcass deeper into the beach. Blood stained the she-wolfs fur. Her fight had been bloody and thus she was injured. She was hunting, crows none the less and they attacked. They did not care that she was a fool, and that she was unprepared for this. They wanted blood, and blood they received. She laid on the beach, eyes barley open

Breathe deep in the blue. Drink deep the waters that surround you. Feast upon the end of your age.

Raven feathers flew upon the wind as the birds were spurred into action. Neither willing to back away, the crows dashed together. Black wings clashed together, causing a swirl of commotion in the air above the body.
Only two years old, and look where you’ve fallen. Hurt on a beach, lost from the world. And – above all – you’ve lost your charge. Hurt, and a failure. This is how you repay your teacher?

One of the crows, emerging victorious from its battle, strode easily towards the beast. A ragged breath heaved the wolf’s sides upward, a whistling noise escaping from her nostrils. The crow watched as a single paw stretched out and dug into the sandy earth. It dug its nails into the earth, struggling to find traction in the loose sand. One eye opened on the female’s face, a brilliant pool of water. The pupil contracted readily in the piercing sunlight and came to rest on the crow. The black goliath moved once more, her paws finding a connection with the earth. Each muscle burned to haul the creature from the water’s edge. It was a torturous action, something that stretched the animal’s skin and bit to her very bones. You will live until your charge says otherwise.

Her brain was slow to begin working – instinct served the wolf for now. Staggering to her feet, the coywolf stood for a few moments before collapsing again. The female dug her claws into the rocky shoreline, clawing himself back from Death’s embrace. Upon stuttering muscles she stood, mismatched eyes looking along the shore for that which mattered most to her.

His face was emblazoned on the inside of her eyelids. It was the reason he had this god-forsaken ache across her chest, why her own and another wolf’s blood stained her fur. Memory was not a kind mistress in other affairs, however. As for her own name, the female was quite unsure. But she knew his name. She had memorized it and etched it with flame on the inside of her skull. An shooting pain developed in the pit of her breast – and it was not caused by any fight. The throb caused the wolf to move ever more frantically, as if a mother had lost her one and only child. Find him. The pale leviathan stumbled down the shoreline, her eyes of flickering fire searching the area around her. I must find him. I must find him.

She ran than. Running threw the middle of the pack lands, even while hurt. She must find him. Than she heard the howl. She stopped mid run and perked a ear up. Where had she heard that howl before? She couldn't remember, her memories colliding together now. Insomnia had started running towards the howl and slowed down as she saw a black figure. But the figure called her name and ran to her. He nuzzled and kissed her and she stood there, shocked and confused.

My love...I'm never leaving again. I'm so sorry that I left, even if I leave you for only hours to go hunt I am sorry for that. I want you to know that I am back and I plan to stay here and be with you for all time. Unless you ask it of me to leave you, then I will make sure you are loved and never feel alone. I want you to be happy and I want us to have a big family and be there together to raise them. I pick you in this world my love and it will always be you. Wither you feel sad or alone within your mind and dreams I will be there. If you have doubts and need encouragement I will lift you up. If you need help and need a Knight in Shining armor to save you from any monster I will be there to kill them and kiss the beautiful princess Insomnia. I'm yours forever more. What...? This was Shadow. He had come back to the pack. Her tail wagged slowly behind her, but her face emotionless. "Wh...what?"

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_weird b {font-weight:bold; color:#bf36ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Insomnia_weird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_weird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_weird {margin:0px auto; width:499px; background-color:#000000; border:0px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size:14px; color:#bde8ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Shadow was so blinded by the happiness of seeing his love again that he didn't see her pain or her wounds. when she said what it was then that he looked her over and his eyes got wide as he rushed forward and took her in his arms and help her close as he spoke. It's me...its your Shadow, I'm back, I'm here, I'm home.

Shadow cried lightly as he put his nose within her fur and nuzzled her affectionately. He had come home to find his love hurt and wounded. Her body had been damaged and most likely her mind as well. He had always just so happen to be there when her mind would start to fall into its self. He had managed to pull her out of her weak state and it would seem that he must do so yet again. Insomnia my love, comeback I have you now, come back. Your safe. I'm here for you.

shadow nuzzled her again and then gently and slowly he took his lips to hers in a loving kiss one that was far over due. He shouldn't have never left her for any reason and now that he was back he would make sure to protect her from anything and everything.

Shadow looked deeply into her eyes like he had done so many times before . He would try and connect with her like he did that night so long ago when he had first met her. She had been wounded then mentally and thought she would never find love. She found love and so Mich more in Shadow and Shadow had found love within Insomnia. They were meant for one another. Both had there flaws and there strengths and Shadow could save Insomnia from her flaws and she could save Shadow from his .
He smiled his charming smile. And that was something that Insomnia was sure belonged only to her Shadowfang. She’d never seen a wolf smile a truer smile. All her life she’d thought smiles to be so clumsy and ungraceful…but somehow the brute managed to pull it off with elegance that made a smile seem perfect. And when she gave her own petite ( and not nearly as graceful smile—it almost still looked foreign on her face), his own widened. Insomnia got such a kick out of that, still not understanding how her own silly smirk could cause him even more happiness. But if it did…well, she’d be a little more willing to smile. “Ah, how silly of me to have forgotten!” her head tilted when he paused and seemed baffled for a moment. Her eyebrows lifted faintly when he spoke of all the things he could have brought to her. The puppy side in her wished for all those things…and then her true personality reminded her that those things in life were pointless. Then again, life in general was pointless…why not stare at pretty feathers in the meantime? Ah, life was so puzzling sometimes. She nodded and hugged shadow. "Is it really....?" She looked up at his blue and gold eyes. She knew that he only had those eyes, well besides Blind anyway and she was dead. She spoke quietly. "Please put me down Shadow..." She looked at the ground and sighed. "I love you but we do need to talk about some things."
Shadow listened to Insomnia and when she told him to put her down he nodded and placed her down on the ground as gentle as he could. Shadows tail slowly a little and his ears lightly went back as he could hear the emotions in her voice. Shadow nodded and looked more serous but still was happy to be there with her.

He knew that leaving had caused trouble and he could smell another on her...Ceri?. He sniffed again and it was there, It didn't smell like anything to serious but he would have been close. The idea of another pack member showing interest in his love made him want to growl and bare his teeth out of instinct, but he held back and calmed himself as he moved with her to a fallen tree that they could sit on.

Shadow helped her to a seat and then he sat near her. What she wanted to talk about was a little of a mystery to him but whatever it was it made his stomach turn. He was actually scared but he needed to hear her out, it was part of his promise to her. He promised he would be there and talking and being there for her in any way he could. He took her hands in his and listened carefully.

Anything you want to talk about I'm here, and I will answer anything you ask of me as well.

Shadow looked her in the eyes and took a slow breath and waited for Insomnia to speak her mind. In order for him to truly get her back he needed to work with her on any problem they were having. Shadow was hating himself now, why couldn't he had just not ever left and always stay there with her. He should have stopped helping others and just helped her. Shadow hoped everything would go well.
"Well.....first off. I am a omega now. I have no idea how it happened but it did. Secondly, you lie. You PROMISED that you wouldn't leave and you did. How can I trust you now?" She growled a bit and shook her head at him, sighing deeply. He had left her. HE did. How could he, no note, no nothing. Just left to go see the girls who had liked him before. She pushed him away from getting to close and snug with her. She need him to be serious about this. If not, she would walk away from this.

"Be serious, and tell the truth for once in your life. She snapped than. She needed to hear him tell her this.
Shadow was pushed back and he knew why. He had done stupid things in order to help others and forgot about the one thing that mattered more than anything. He closed his eyes lightly at her snapping at him and when she told him to be serious he did as he was told. He took a deep breath and started to spill his heart out to her.

When I said That I wouldn't leave I meant that I would never leave you for anyone else. I'm sorry I left and ventured out. I have always been the type to keep moving and help everyone I can. I'm not going to lie, I forgot that something important to me was right here and that I should be helping you, not anyone else. I should have at least left a note or said something before I went, your right. I'm horrible and I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you and I wish that I had just stopped after meeting you and stayed here around you all the time. I'm willing to change though...I will not go out and venture or head to any pack unless you know or if you were to come with me. I'm telling you now that I love you, and am willing to do anything you want in order to make it up to you. When I did leave I made sure to get back as soon as I could but that's still not an excuse. I'm so sorry....I've had the rule of never hurting those I care about and I messed up and hurt the one girl that I truly love.

After he was done he had tears coming from his eyes but his face wasn't sad it was angry, Shadow hated himself and knew that he didn't deserve a beautiful angel like this. If he lost her due to his actions he would no longer wish to live. He hoped his love could forgive him.
[html]

Sorry Cody that this is short. >w>

"STOP LYING TO ME! I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME!!" She growled and snapped the air right in front of his muzzle. Normally Insomnia wouldn't act like this, but Shadow had pushed her to far. She kicked his leg and stomach and hissed at him like she normally would. "You need to PROVE to me that you will honor what you say, or next time I won't be here." She growled again, her eyes narrowing into tiny slits. Her vision had become all fuzzy now, and she took a few steps back, shaking her black head around. Than it happened. She fell, her head hitting the ground first and everything went black.

<style type="text/css">
.inso1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c89c6a; text-shadow:#6c5d4d 1px 1px 2px;}
.inso1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.inso1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#060703; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Z0UGd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #040302; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ab9679; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.inso1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.inso1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.inso1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
I'm not lying, I promise and I'll do anything to prove that I love you!

Before Shadow could go on she stepped back and then she shook her head and he thought she was going to leave him right there but then she fell and he saw and heard her head hit the ground.

Insomnia!!!

He rushed forward and took her into his arm and he studied her head closely and he didn't see any cuts or bleeding. There was mild bruising but then he remembered that she had been wounded before they started talking. He looked around and picked her up as he ran fast to a place that was warmer than where they were and then he rushed as he gathered leaves and water and spider webs and then slowly he took the webs and used them as bandaging and he took the leaves and ripped them into strips and then tied them around the wounds to stop the bleeding and while he did that he got pelts from a deer that happened to be near by and he placed it on her to keep her warm.

After he had got her to stop bleeding and he got her water and some meat he came back and waited right by her side not wanting to leave it, even for a second. He promised her that he wouldn't leave and he meant to keep it. He waited at her side for hours and he monitored her breathing until she would wake up, hopefully she would be okay and he would give her water and meat when she was ready for it.
[html]

.: OOC Text here. :: WC 000+ :.

Everything she ever desired always seemed to be right out of her reach. Like a child stretching its fingers towards the counter that held a prized cookie jar so were the things in Aura’s life. Never during her life had she yearned for something as much as she had in the years she was away from her “Shadow”. What had kept her breathing, her body moving, and her mind within the boundaries of sanity had been the thought of finding him again. It was foolish, childish, and spoke of the innocence that was Aura, yet she had never given up hope of seeing his face again. Even though the reality of the situation had been poor and dismal, with the likelihood of him being deceased the greatest possibility of all she had never given up on him, or given herself over to another. Unlike the female that had birthed Insomnia, the black hued female knew what loyalty was and held onto it until the bitter end, no matter what the cost may be. Perhaps if she had spoken her woes to someone they would have laughed and told her she didn’t know what ‘love’ was, that the feeling she had for her lost lover were more akin to obsession, yet the lines of conversation she held with others never led to such deep matters of the heart. She internalized all of the pain for so many years and so many in her life seemed to have such bigger issues than her own that she suffered silently, hoping that one day the pain would pass and she would be normal again—whatever that was.

She slowly opened her eyes, blinking a few and slowly taking in where she was. But where that was she had no idea. She saw a outline of a figure but couldn't clearly make it out. "Nnnng..." She turned on her side and let out a scream. She was in pain. But how, she couldn't remember anything from what had happened. She laid there, panting and tears running down her black face.

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_weird b {font-weight:bold; color:#bf36ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Insomnia_weird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_weird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_weird {margin:0px auto; width:499px; background-color:#000000; border:0px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size:14px; color:#bde8ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Shadow stayed by her side the entire time she was out. He never moved or went to eat or bothered with his own wants and needs. His mind and body told him that all he wanted and needed was Insomnia, and more than anything he needed to make sure she was safe and that she would pull through. He watched her breathing and he preyed to all and any gods who might have been listening. He even preyed that if her living and getting better meant that she would leave him then he would be happy knowing she was alive.

He of course never wanted to be away from her but he would risk his own happiness for hers. As he watched her he saw movement but he didn't smile knowing that there was a great pain that she held within. She had yelled at him with a fire he had only ever seen in his father. He had left her for only a month at tops and it had done more damaged than he could ever forgive himself for. He reached out and touched her shoulder gently as he was about to speak and then she screamed.

After she screamed he moved over her so she could see him and he leaned down to speak softly into her ear as he held her close. Insomnia...It's okay, I'm here....your Shadow is here. I'll never cause you this much pain ever again. I love you and would die for you. He cried as he held her hoping his soft words of love and that his warmth and scent would bring her back to him, He also held her to make sure she didn't reopen any wounds she had and he did his best to keep her calm.
"S-Shadow...." She whined and tried to move, but whined in pain. She had to tell him that she was sorry and that she was hurting. But she couldn't. She stuck out her tongue trying to tell shadow that she needed water, asap. She wiggled around in his arms, trying to get free also.

(sorry this is short. i'll tell you why on aim :c)
Shadow watched her and knew from how she was acting that she didn't want to be so close to him so he placed her down making sure her head was kept proped up and then he reached for a skin that had water within it. Drink this....its water, it will help.
Shadow helped her bring the water to her lips and made sure not to have her take in too much so she didn't choke. Shadow sighed lightly as he kept crying. He had caused her so much pain, and as he sat there he felt his life become more and more useless and worthless.
[html] <style type="text/css"> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kaushan+Script); .InsoOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/Insobg.png') #0D0421 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;} .InsoTitle {text-align:left; font-size:38px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#ac5c75; font-family: 'Kaushan Script', cursive;} .InsoSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput {padding:5px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#0f0526; font-size:11px; color:#49838f; font-family:georgia; opacity 0.75; filter: alpha(opacity = 75); line-height:120%;} .InsoInput b {font-weight:bolder; color:#98667b; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput b:before { content:open-quote;} .InsoInput b:after { content: close-quote;} .InsoSubtitle2 {font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;} .InsoRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#b68791; font-weight:bolder;} </style>
Insomnia
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs
OOC: ... || WC: 000

Cool night air hit her face all at once and the female smiled. Her worn face turned to the moon, then to its reflection shimmering bright in the lake before her. Two bright spots in his shadow world; a comfort in the darkness he always faced. She lay down upon the rocky shoreline, stretching out her weary bones and licking her aching paws. Of course she was imagining all of this, she was still hurt after all. When she spoke, she did not sound like Insomnia, but of another wolf. "I hate you" I hate you. She didn't mean it to anyone, she just said it. But shadow wouldn't know what it meant or why she had said it.

She opened a eye slowly her vision still hazy. She had been drinking water, her lips were wet. She looked up, it was nighttime now. And she saw the male crying. Why was he crying. She instinctively tried to reach up and wipe the tears away, but a pain shot up her arm and she put it back down. "n....why...?" She whispered and looked at his tears. She knew he was crying before, and yes he had hurt her so he did deserve this. But why cry now?

sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright but it's never enough
Table by Stormie, template by revo. <3
Image courtesy of moonfairy1111@deviantart.com [/html]
Shadow looked to her and he glared but it wasn't at her....His angry face was due to him thinking about how much he hatted himself at that moment. He hadn't left for long and he thought Insomnia would be fine since he would be right back but he was wrong so wrong!. He knew she could be attacked by her own mind and at times she even had other versions of herself speak for her. He had heard it when she slept or when she had fallen into her self, into the black of her own mind. Shadow looked into her eyes and then the words that would come from her would hit him hard, and it would wound him...more than any blade or whip.

" I hate you" Shadows eyes went wide as he heard that and he leaned back lightly as he looked away for a second. It didn't sound like his love...it was cold, almost evil, full of hate and malice. Shadow bared his teeth not in anger but in pain and he lost himself in thought as he slowly started to fall within himself. His eyes stopped tearing as he heard her ask him why. Shadow assumed it was asking why he was crying and so he told her. I have hurt you...Your the only one I truly love and I hurt...You...I should have never hurt you....I never wanted to hurt you. I Don't deserve someone as beautiful and as kind and as loving as you. Your perfect, and I caused you harm...I can never forgive myself..
I have hurt you...Your the only one I truly love and I hurt...You...I should have never hurt you....I never wanted to hurt you. I Don't deserve someone as beautiful and as kind and as loving as you. Your perfect, and I caused you harm...I can never forgive myself.. She was shocked now. What? He loved her now. Shes perfect? All these words were confusing her now.

She slowly sat up, her eyes closed. I am sorry shadow. Her eyes still closed she stuck out her tongue to lick the male, but licked the air. She whined than, and whine she did.
Shadow looked to her and then slowly his love started to move. He helped her and as he watched her he saw her lick for him but she missed. He then heard the whimper and the whining and he whined back in response and he got close and placed a affectionate lick on her ears and then he placed a big lick from her nose along her cheek and to her neck. He stayed close and his heart hurt as he tried to ease her letting her know he was there.

He would be there. He wouldn't be leaving her side until she knew that he was hers and only hers. As he pushed his muzzle into her neck he couldn't help but smell Ceri on her fur. After insomnia was better and after she was her normal happy self again and after she knew shadow was hers, would he go and do his duties as an Epsilon. She was more important at this time and he would not let anything else stop him from being with her, unless Insomnia her self were to tell him that she wanted nothing to do with him and that she found someone better. If he list her he would most likely leave the pack and then depending on how bad he felt he would either stay a loner or end his own life.
[html]

OOC here!

She opened her eyes now and looked at the brute. He was still here. Taking care of her. She was still shocked. "Th...Thanks.. for staying..." Insomnia whispered and lowered her head towards the ground. She was glad that he was here She took a deep breath, using the few precious seconds to gather her thoughts and her curious. “Shadow, I love you, and I’m not sure if you still feel the same. I’ve always loved you.” She didn’t glance at him, just continued while she still could. “When you left I was angry and heart broken, after that, my heart continued to break from the passing of mild crushes. I figured I would never love again…then you came back. At first I was embarrassed and angry. Now I realize that you were one of the best things that happened to me. I just hope you see that.” Her voice was soft as she spoke, almost a whisper. He hoped that he could hear everything she said, and hoped that he would say he loved her too. After all, he did come back to the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.artghaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fac90; text-shadow:#141b26 1px 1px 2px;}
.artghaf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.artghaf {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#3c4451; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Fskd1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #242c39; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8692a5; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.artghaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.artghaf p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.artghaf p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
I'm sorry that I left. Even if it was a short while I should have known better. It was never my intention to hurt you. I would never knowingly what to harm you. However I did and I'm sorry.

Shadow listened to Insomnia as she started to speak. He was happy at first as he listened hearing that she still loved him after everything he had done but then the part about her having crushes made him pull back lightly. So what he had picked up about Ceri's scent was true. But the part that hit him more than anything was the ploural at the end of the word crush. He frowned but continued to listen as she told him how she felt and he began to slowly hate himself more and more.

How could you think I would never come back...I told you long ago that I loved you and that I would always be yours. I'm angry but I don't blame you for having crushes. I blame myself. I was such a fool...Insomnia, I have never stopped loving you, while I was gone I made friends and there were times when other females showed interest in me and wanted me to be there's. I fought one of them and she tried to kill me and the other she now hates me and wants nothing to do with me. Insomnia I love you and will never stop loving you and as hurt as I am to hear about other guys I still love you. I trust you and know you didn't do anything that would hurt me. I want to be here for you and show you just how much I love you. One day I want to have a family and I would love for you me the mother. Your so perfect and are like an angel. Somehow you see all the good in me when I can't even see it at times. I love you Insomnia, I love you so much.

Shadow leaned in slowly and gave her a very soft kiss on the lips as he looked into her eyes with all the love that had been there in the beginning and it has since then grown.