:( Oh my goodness I'm back...
Hello! Remember me? Probably not. Sad

I use to be in the rpg as Mya(with her pet cat), and Toby/Fang. I was Rory's mate, and working on several threads. For some sad reasons I'd rather not talk about I was heavily grounded. I am just now available to where my schedule will allow me to re-join or begin to rp here once again. I plan to be here all summer if not all of next year as well. I was hoping for some clues on how to get back into the rpg.

I'm assuming Rory has moved on so Mya will have gone traveling or something to where we can work out the gaps between her relationships with the people she knew. Fang/Toby wasn't that busy of a character but he had several threads and situations that were left unfinished. He was a loner so I think it'll be easiest to re-introduce him to Souls'.

If someone could let me know exactly what to do that would be great! As for my absence I apologize. I didn't mean to harm someone's character situation but the grounding was abrupt. The family drama that went along with it didn't help and when I finally was ungrounded I was busy in my schools sports. Next year I plan to only be in theater and so my life will be a lot simpler. This will make it easier for me to keep my characters in play.

Thank you for your help and please accept my apology!

-Mattie Beth.
Hey Mattie Smile This is Becca, I played Rory. Sorry about dropping him but my muse was gone with him and you had left so I dropped him. If you want, he went to Ireland and you are free to assume Mya went with him. Welcome back, though. You can always look at Open Characters to see if one tickles your fancy or create a new character.
Thanks Becca!

And I'll assume Mya went with him, dropping her completely. Does this mean I can start off with Toby once more and start posting? Or would there need to be a post somewhere else prior to my posting in the rpg? Sorry about the Rory situation, again, I felt pretty bad when I got grounded and left you hanging!
You need to repost with him in the joining forum before you can post anywhere else. And that's OK Smile
Okay thank you! ^^