Ladybugs and tulips
The aging pup had found ways to entertain herself . With the warming weather and her first sights of spring it was rather easy. She had followed a lady bug through the grass for a good hour when she realized they had wandered a ways from their new home. It landed on her nose as its little strange wings beat for about the fifteenth time. She giggled as it crawled about forcing her eyes to cross and her vision blur. She wondered how long it would remain on her nose as it seemed to be done its venture. The ladybugs little legs hooked themselves in the small fur at the top of her nose. She tilted her head wondering if a creature so small thought just as she did and if others might have as well. She knew small creatures such as squirrels and rabbits thought as it was clear they spoke with great urgency when she would chase them.

She had started her walk home with her little passenger remaining lodged atop her snout. Then she had paused, she noticed the trees and the sprouts of new life around her. Her mother had called this time spring and by far this beat winter. Such beauty and grace she started to hum as the birds sang in the distance her paws shifting back and forth in an awkward step. She liked to dance but it was difficult on four legs, she was anxious for her shift for her balance to change and her body to flow with more grace. She hoped it would be easy. She stood up on her hind legs picturing herself as her mother and spun in an awkward twirl only to force her back down.

She sighed heavily and sat noticing the little bug was still lodged in her fur and she smiled wishing the little creature would stay there for good. But as she thought it its little wings emerged from its shiny body and it flew. Wait. She cried out but sighed it flew toward the sun making it difficult for her to see where it was headed. She plopped her butt back down and just listened to the noises of spring her sadness quickly forgotten. Then her voice flowed into a little made up tune. Her voice so young when she spoke but aged by years as she sang a deep toned song. No real words escaped her just noises that flowed together in a pleasant almost haunting melody.
[html]

OOC goes here.

So many colors! It was a little overwhelming to the pup, born in the world of olnayni. She was still rather shy about her new ingali, and spent most of her time close to it. Dalgina had grown a lot quieter with the move, more time spent day dreaming than anything else. Feeling the need for company finally reach her Dalgina had stepped out of the house, deciding to seek out Pandora. Pandora was always fun to be with.

Wandering around Dalgina followed the scent, trying to figure out where it was going. At last she heard singing. Recognizing it as her tingla Dalgina broke into a run. She stopped as Pandora came into sight, joining in on the strange song that was made up as they went along, Dalgina doing her best to follow. Slowly the tune changed, falling into the haunting song about pack life that Mahn sang to them.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Pandora swayed from side to side as she continued to sing. Her voice ranged in various pitches and melodies. She thought about growing up, what her future would bring, how tall she would be when she shifted. She watched the birds, heard their songs and seen geese fly overhead adding their honks like trumpets to the beat. Spring was definitely a time of music the pup thought. Then she heard someone’s approach and from the panting and excited step she knew it was her tingla. She looked over her shoulder and smiled as her sister attempted to follow her made up song. She giggled as it fell into two different tempos and decided to switch to a song they both knew by heart. When the song had finished Pandora rubbed her muzzle against her sisters. That was nice. Isn’t spring great? Too many birds. Lots of small things. Bugs! I love bugs. Her tail wagged greatly at the thought of the many bugs she had seen and tasted before finding the ladybug. You feel better? She knew her sister wasn’t too happy about the move but hoped she was coming around because they had a lot of new area to explore.
[html]

OOC goes here.

Pandora muzzled against her, and automatically Dalgina nipped at the ear, pulling playfully. Tail swishing she looked at her tingla, glad to be with her and share the day. She nodded happily. Spring has lots and lots of colors! More than she'd seen before when the world was frozen, a blanket of white over everything. Dalgina was loving it, the little artist marveling in all the beauty that was around her.

She had no idea what was wrong with lots of birds. Dalgina liked all the birds. She was friends with birds. Well, the small ones always flew away from her, but she did like them anyways, with the bright patches on their wings and singing away. I like the birds. Lots of bugs? Dalgina had missed them somehow. Probably stepped on quite a few, wandering around. Yes. She did feel better, if she still wanted to go back to Ichika.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
</style>
[/html]
Pandora was pleased to hear that her sister was feeling better so she promptly rose from her bottom and wagged her tail. Yes birds beautiful. And bugs everywhere. She lowered her nose into the grass looking and sniffing and sure enough she found a little black beetle. See. Its shiny. She nudged the thing with her nose and it quickly moved its little legs and as she did it a second time it started to play dead. I think it dead. Pandora said with a slight sadness she wanted to show her sister a living bug. There be more I sure. She sniffed around some more and came upon a lady bug. Pretty bug! I find you. She hopped from side to side excited at her new find. She dropped her chest to the ground and watched the tiny black spotted bug crawl along a grass blade. They fly. She informed her sister as her tail wagged and her eyes were bright with excitement.
[html]

OOC goes here.

Pandora rose up again, and the puzzled Dalgina followed after her tingla. Her tail wagged with the agreement of how beautiful the birds were. There was nothing better than that simple sight of color against the tochina, as jealous as it made her that they could get so close while she remained on the ground. The remark that bugs were everywhere Dalgina followed around. A black shiny creature was turned over, producing the proper ooh of awe as she studied it. The creature died though, which was a great disappointment. It had been so shiny.

Were there really plenty more? Dalgina paused for a moment, eyes widening as the dead bug stood up and scurried off. She stuck her nose down, sniffing curiously, but the beetle was gone in the cover of grass again. Pandora's cry brought Dalgina scurrying back over. She stared at the red bug, black spots on it. Very pretty. She wondered if she could look like that, rolled in red with her fur sticking up. They do? That was amazing! She moved closer to the ladybug, and it lifted into the air, leaving Dalgina running after it, awed at it's ability to soar, so bright and beautiful.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
OCC: Mind if I jump in? Aylu hasn't met Pandora yet.

Aylu had been taking a nap in a near by tree when he felt something land on him. He woke to Cilantro giving him his daily report in low speech. "Thank you my friend. Why don't you go hunt some. Come back when you want," he said as Cilantro took off as he heard laughter and the soft thrash of something though the long grass. He looked down to see Dalgina and a pup he didn't know chasing after a lady bug. He watched it come to a stop in front of his tree and the girls pawed it playfully. As it fluttered away he jumped out of the tree.

"Hey Dalgina. What cha doin?" he asked with a smile. He squatted and looked at the black pup. "Who is your... Tingla right?" he asked looking at the multi hued child next to Dalgina
ooc: Don't mind at all Big Grin but they are in a thread together earlier XD

It started to fly as her tingla sniffed the tiny thing and she giggled with delight. It had been fun chasing the last lady bug but now chasing one with her sister was even better. She nipped and nudged her sister as her laughs and cheerful yaps echoed through the trees. It was on a tree and she was going to get it she was sure. Then it flew off as she leapt and something large dropped before them. She yelped and tripped her landing but quickly rose and scurried behind her sister. It was the one who had attacked her Mahn the other day. She had been scared to introduce herself and was frightened of the male. Seeing him a second time didn’t alleviate her fear either even as he spoke to her tingla in kindness. She tilted her head to the side and gave her sister a questioning look. She didn’t get it, was he nice or was he mean? She remained cautious as she raised her nose in the air and took in his scent. I Pandora. Are you a bad guy? The pup asked her hind legs tense with worry waiting for his answer. She hoped he was not a bad guy because he knows Dalgina and she would not want her sister to know a bad guy.
[html]

OOC goes here.

It was so much fun chasing it! The bug flied, and Dalgina followed, and Pandora was right behind her, trying to reach the ladybug and touch it and see it up close. The ladybug landed on a tree, and Dalgina did her best to sneak up on it. Closer and closer her nose came, sniffing up and down. A dark shadow fell down though, sending her scurrying back. Her jaw dropped open as Aylu landed, hitting the ground. Wow!

Pandora ran behind her, Dalgina twisting around to see what was going on. Pandora looked scared. How strange. There was no reason to be panicked. Aylu was her friend. We were looking at bugs! That one flew away. Was pretty. Red and black spots. Dalgina looked back at Pandora when asked if Aylu was a bad guy. Aylu not bad. He saved me when I got sick. I was cold, and he made me all warm and took me to Mahn. Good guy.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
occ: Sorry for the wait. I just started to work and everything is hectic

Aylu looked at Pandora. "You were the one that watched me and your Mahan spar. I am not a bad wolf. I protect the pack like your mahan. Dalgina is right. I am her friend. I don't mean to give you the wrong impression," he said as he said really really still. A butterfly came over and landed on his shoulder.

He was able to move enough to put it on his finger and watch it flutter softly. "You got to learn how to wait for them to come to you. Things come to wolves who wait," he said as the butterfly fluttered off his hand and towards Pandora. He hoped that the girl didn't freak out and would learn to trust him like Dalgina. He loved the young and knew if molted correctly they would grow into bright strong wolves.