[M] Take One Last Breath! P. Selene.
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]
OOC - And so we beginn... Smile

Fang had wondered forward, looking with ebony eyes about the long forgotten farmland before him. His mood was annoyed. He'd been gone for a while from the area he had come half a year ago. Now he had decided to return. The journey had left him craving some sort of entertainment; a poor young sole or even a desperate lover.

Looking around he could see far around him. In his optime form he was huge for a german shepherd luperci. His scars decorated his body along with his crimson fur that was dyed from its original black color. He'd misplaced his favorite red shirt and now his pants were all he wore.

Who would he encounter here? What person would fall into his hands? He gave his sly, evil smirk. Which woman would get the pleasure that he could provide whether she wanted it now or not? He licked his lips in a dark anticipation.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.
[html]

It was almost to the point of hilarity in the mind of the frail German Shepard-Coyote, thinking so easily of having Fritz. So soon after leaving Hadley, yet it seemed so easily tantiliazing and tangiable. Certainly. Ebony feet gently gripped into the soil beneath her feet, head down and shoulders drooped. Did she want to drive a dagger through Ismeme's throat! And scream at Hadley, scold him for being so careless for the little romp with the silvery bitch. A black gloved hand clenched in a fist, as if holding a dagger so firmly in affirmative digits, pushing the blade forward. Yet, usually the small female was not the violent type, Isa was at least two feet taller than herself, and sure as the ruby eyes set upon the coydog's pretty face: much stronger. There would be no winning anyway.

Selene was clothed in a thin white dress, hanging off her thin shoulders as if it would simply blow off her slim frame in the first wind. The girl had fancied it pretty, and it was! The way it glided over streamlined curves, the way it made her appear a child-like angel. Black hair cascaded over her shoulders, scarred arms crossed in a self-hug over her chest. Soon enough, Selene had found a spot to rest, slender legs crossed under the base of a large tree. The house she had found was way behind her back, who knew: Fritz may have to guide her back. It was all looming black trees and the day was sure to come to a close soon. Breathing softly, Sel idly picked at the scars littering thin arms. Every single one specially fabricated. It had been her own hand pushing the blade into her flesh...Thanks Ismeme for that!

A sound behind her had the small hybrid jumping, large coyo-ears perking almost fearfully. Eyes wide, her graceful frame slipped around the trunk of the tree to face the stranger. "Wh-Who a-are you? S-sorry..." Submissively, both of her ears flattened and tail slipped between slender legs, eyes to the ground and not at the midnight stranger. It wasn't like her to be so frightened, yet the protection of her spotted knight was no where in the perimeter. And she had come out alone. Unarmed. Even at that moment, one of her hands reached for an imaginary dagger. Not that there was any trouble at that moment, but still...The incident with the dark haired stranger that had molested her near Ichika...She had even forgotten her sword. "I-I..." Looking up into the dark eyes of the stranger, Sel managed to squeak out "C-Can I help you with something?" The Italian's accented voice was dirtied with the stammer, very intent on getting rid of the stupid impediment. Breathing in, the young woman managed to temporarily quell the fear, there was no problems yet, thankfully. She noted his taller appearance, and the scars peppered over his muscular body. This really was no reason to be naive, Selene could see the sly glint in the eyes of the stranger. Awkward, Selene managed to get out the words "I'm Selene." Introductions, pah. It was worth it, was it not? However awkward it was becoming. A hand reached to gently fiddle with the straps about her shoulders, twining the white gauzy fabric about a small finger.

yup! poor Selene <3

table by Raze!

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC - ;3

The female came out of no where. It was almost perfect since he wouldn't have to wait that long at all. She was fearful, her eyes glinting with the emotion very obviously. He tilted his head down at her. She was cute, pretty in a way. The scars decorating her arms showing something of a struggle in her past. Fang couldn't help but give a chuckle at her stammering. He allowed her to continue the broken pieces of words until her name floated up into the air. That is when he felt content and gave a confident, decieving smile. Something Toby used and something Fang pretended to use.

I'm Fang. You seem a bit scared, my dear. Is there something wrong? He saw her fiddling with the straps of her dress. An urge to reach out and slide it off her body came over him. She looked so angelic in the fabric and he wished to take away that purity she portrayed.

His large black hands reached out and he gently pulled her hands away, making them relax in his hands. Pretty girl you are. I like that dress of yours Selene. He gave her another smile, but his smile seemed to darken as he looked her up and down. She was a meal to him. He was starving. If she wasn't good enough then she was nothing but an appetizer. If she as delicious then he'd call her his full-course meal. He might even consider meeting her again one day.

The sick mind of the german shepherd thought back on the last time he'd attacked someone so attractive... It'd been recently of course. He made a sport out of molestation and sexual attacks on drop-dead beautiful women. The ugly ones he attacked were desperate. He simply attacked them to give them some sort of pleasure they'd never get because of their face. He was a sex god, providing pleasure to those who were unfortunate. They probably wished he had stayed and loved them, but the facts were that he couldn't. You can't keep a god for yourself. You have to share the god with all of the followers. And everyone was his follower.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.
[html]

Her head tilted slightly to the side at his words, he announced his name and the young woman only had a moment to run them over her mind. So far he was coming across as being okay, not dangerous. Sel knew it was probably her mistake, but the slender hybrid let her guard down for a moment. "J-Just a little bit...N-Not by you...Someone else." Isa. The woman could leap for her throat out of no where,  take her down. Sure, the chocolate hybrid was vulnerable, even facing Fang was a little intimidating. As her arms were enveloped in his own, Selene flinched the slightest but let it slip. Of course this wasn't too bad. In her naïveté, there was always an urge to pull herself into the arms of a man that had shown her kindness. And that was certainly difficult to fight away.

His lyrics slipped past large ears, and the young woman shook her head sadly. "I'm not pretty..." He complimented the gauzy white dress, and a small smile flickered over her black splashed visage. "T-Thank you...I like it too..." The young woman noted his hungry gaze, and recoiled the slightest. He wasn't going to hurt her...He couldn't...thin arms gently pulled away from his grasp, but one hand rested on his arm for a second, attempting to reassure the dark man that she wasn't going to run away or be repelled by his presence.

Sel thought back to Hadley. They had been together almost three months. And he hadn't called her beautiful until it was the end. The day she had called it quits for the duo. Shame. But...Fritz had called her pretty. And so had Fang. Things were awfully strange, the weird way men went about things. The fabric of the dress gently cascaded around her thin legs as a breeze gently caught the thin fibers. "So...Fang..." Fighting for words, growing awkward the coydog managed "What do you like to do?" Crimson eyes were alive with curiosity, inquiring at the almost mysterious stranger. Her ears still were flat in submission, and her fluffy poof of a tail wrapped around her thighs.

Sel is always gonna be a little girl...

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC - ;3 I have an idea...

She was shy and stammering. He couldn't help find it attractive though surely it would of been Toby's side of the brain that was wanting to pull her into his chest, wrap his arms around her, and hold her until she agreed on being pretty. She was gorgeous. Fang tried to clear his brain of all this nonsense as it ran through his head. He was a murderer, rapist, molester, and evil luperci. He was not a romantic. He would never be. He was a monster. A sex god. Right?

He straightened up, dropping his arms to his side so they were no longer touching as she stuttered on. Finally she came to the question. What did Fang like to do? His sly smile that had temporarily fallen from his face crept back into view. Should he be blunt? No, perhaps a bit playful... Stop that! Why would he be so gentle with this girl? She deserved his brutal lust. She would love it. She would want it. But yet... she was cute...

He was getting agitated, it was time to act. Not think about some girl and how she might like him. It couldn't happen. Surging forward without saying another word, he pressed the girl up against the tree and pinned her hands back easily. I'll show you what I like to do! He gave a bit of a snarl, still frustrated with the confusion in his brain, and forced a rough kiss onto her mouth. And you'll like it too! he insisted in a rough voice as he started to yank at her dress.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.
[html]

There was an uncertainty bothering the slight hybrid, not quite knowing if the company of the dark male was good or not, that in the future she would look upon their encounter fondly. As they walked along, Fang grew quieter, and left the small coydog wondering what she had done wrong. Had her inquiries upset the muscular man? What did she deserve as a punishment for her brash and prying behavior? Silence as it seemed. Fang was attractive, she could admit that. Yet even in the air around them, something seemed to be terribly wrong.  The Italian kept the silence as long as it lasted, looking at nothing but the trees around them.

The air changed around them, it felt as if that. The voice of the man beside her became rough, terrifying. What was he talking about? Oh. Then she realized. Like a ragdoll, the tiny frame of the
mixed breed was shoved and pinned against the stem of a tree, held immobile by Fang. For a moment, Selene struggled against the hold, snapping her teeth close to his face. "Let me go!" The young woman yelped, her air cut off as his mouth pressed firmly against her own. Memories of the past, about eight months ago. On the boat to Nova Scotia. When she had been beaten and raped for the cost of her fare. The mentality of the prey transferred to her own once sunnier persona. The more you struggle, the more they hurt you. Ears flattening to dark hair, and head lowering, Selene submitted almost fully to her attacker. She had been stupid. And naive for trusting him so quickly.

The hybrid gritted her sharp teeth as the white dress, which she had thought beautiful ripped as if made of the thinnest paper from her body. The young woman was so exposed, so vulnerable to the dark dog who held her captive. Stammering once again, Selene squeaked out "D-Do what y-you l-like...D-Don't hurt me..." Fang's eyes appeared darker than they were originally, and for a second fear held her in place. This had to be over and done with. So the Italian could escape to safety. With trembling hands, Selene popped the button of his pants free, just wishing for the dark man to be over and done with his games. Looking up, red eyes studied his face, fearing and just as anxious for her life.

OOC goes here.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC - this isn't good but I made a reply before my mom made me go do some chores!

She growled and cried out at him. Fang had to snap his jaw shut to keep from softening on her. He was a monster. So why did he have to keep reminding himself of that? In all his years of raping innocent people, male or female, he'd never felt guilty about it. That was Toby's job. Not his. And then, with a great surprise he'd never gotten besides from a few whores, she was undoing his pants.

Naturally, he began to be aroused. It was like being in the pack again. Those years when he was taught to be aroused by the smallest details... He smirked and let the fabric fall down her body to her ankles, the dress no longer covering her, nipping at her neck while holding her to the tree. She was going to like this... She wanted this... She did. A hand made its way down her body, carressing her gently and slowly getting rougher with each touch.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.
Selene felt with a small gust of air, the dress falling so cleanly from her body. A small whimper escaped her muzzle, silently pleading for Fang to relent and let her go. Sel could never be able to fight him off, push him away. He was much to strong, other than that he held her tight against the trunk of the tree. It was like going against her will, a slave with no freedom of her own. Wordlessly, the young woman completely undid the pants, watching them drop to his own feet. He was aroused, she could tell easily by looking. She didn't want this...Never wanted this. But what choice did she have? She was outweighed and outstrengthed by the larger canine. All the chocolate hybrid could do was let him use her, be his little pleasure toy for a while. 

The hand that travelled down her slender waist, reminded her much of Hadley. And for a moment a sound of enjoyment and comfort slipped her muzzle, before she realized her mistake. Her face turned emotionless once again, wincing as his touches became needier, as if she were to pulled right to him in one simple stroke. Again, her hands were pinned above her head. She couldn't move. Her body was tense, waiting for that moment he got what he wanted where she could dash for the trees. Sprint as fast as she could. Even as her face remained emotionless, deep in the pits of ruby eyes was refined fear. Plain as the noses upon their faces. She growled softly as his teeth grazed along her throat, escape was not going to be possible. "N-No..." Selene breathed into his ear, almost ready to cry in her helplessness. Managing to free one hand, Sel grasped his waist, he'd know she wanted this to go as quick as possible. Maybe that's why he simply was not getting it done. There had to be a way out! 
[html]
OOC - Here we go;

He could feel the urgency in her body movements, the way she cried for him to not do the things he was doing and how she wrapped an arm around his waist to hurry him up. Had she done this before? Or was he just imagining the way she knew what to expect? Something deep within his soul twisted. The poor female...

NO! Digging his claws into her forearms he jerked her off from the tree and threw her to the ground. Stop that! And as he got on the ground between her legs he added, No more talking either or I'll drag it out as much as I like! Then suddenly, because he secretly was trying to stop himself, he pressed his member into her feminine part. Whether he liked it or not he was trying to speed things up just like she wanted him to do.

With his frustration, anger, and desire swelling inside him he slammed himself as deep as he could and as hard as he could each time. His mouth going down to bite on her neck and shoulders and a hand pressing against her breasts. His body weight being thrown against her would prevent her from getting free without a struggle and she was doomed to the rape he would force upon her. You're a sex god... She wants this... So why couldn't he just convince himself of it and get over it already?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.
It still didn't seem as if he would let up and realize the sins he was planning to inflict upon her innocence, Selene closed her eyes and winced as his claws pushed into her arm, it seriously hurt! A small yelp escaped her helpless muzzle as she was roughly thrown to the hard ground. Ears pinned, in her struggle to crawl away, her body was pressed back to the soil without the opportunity to get away. Eyes wet with terrified tears, the small hybrid whimpered "Don't do this...Please." She ignored his threat, dark crimson eyes wide with terror. 

The nightmare wouldn't stop there. The larger canine positioned himself, large member brushing slightly against her opening. It disgusted her, and there was not a trace of want or desire for such a thing. Selene yelped as he penetrated her, painful and so so horrible. Eyes closed, tears trickling down her face, the only sounds were seeming to be her small whimpers of pain and fear, and the rough breathing of the man. "F-Fang...N-No!" His hands on her small chest and the bites along her neck didn't spark anything within her. Hurt and petrified, the young coydog buried her face into his own neck. Striving to become numb, to not feel his desire, to not feel the smashing thrusts into her fragile body. Yet the loner couldn't not. She was sure he had torn her, sure that she was bleeding. Hadley didn't care about her. Never was there to protect her from occurrences as nightmarish as this. What about Fritz? He cared...But would he comfort her if she ended up alive after? Maybe not. "F-Fang!" The hybrid called out in pain, begging to be released, to be free again.  
She was screaming, crying and helpless against the male. Toby's anxious guilt began to creep into his mind. Perhaps you should let her go... Maybe she is simply not worth it... Wildly, the beast shook his head. No! She was worth every thrust. Someone had to pay for those years of abuse, right? The abuse that played a role as Fang's birthplace. Someone had to understand the pain Toby had felt. The reason the monster had been created. It was true, Fang found himself hating the action he was performing on the girl. For once in his life as a second personality Fang realized his horrific thinking. Yet he couldn't stop.

A slight memory approached in his mind, his thrusts began to soften though they did not stop. A time when he was younger... A time when he was the one getting raped... A surprising wince occured as Fang and Toby's memories collaborated to form the terrifying scrapbook. It hadn't been Toby's fault! If he hadn't of made Fang then all of his sanity would have been lost to those demonic rapists! But did that justify Famg's actions now?

A large growl rumbled out from his chest. The girl would probably believe it was to her, though it most certainly wasn't. It was to those whod ruined Toby. To those who had caused Fang's creation. And now Fang made everyone pay for their mistakes. Just like this girl. This one of sweet, angelic innocence. This one of beauty and fragile body. This one who had mistakenly let him approach her... The German shepherd thrusts softened even more. He was confused now, and his heart for some reason was finally understanding the terrible things he called himself god over.

He paused, giving a slight rough sigh, pulling out of the girl and stroking himself as he came about her body. It was not a lot. He wasn't even quite ready yet but his body was acting strangely to his new findings in life. He then yanked the girl up with him as he stood. "Girl! I will give you an opportunity of freedom!" a raging growl echoed in his throat. "If you can break away and run away right now I won't find you and kill you later." He held her forearms firmly, claws slightly digging, shaking her every other word for effect.