Salsola Conflict
[html]
Salsola Conflict

There’s trouble brewing for the northlands. A group of wolves linked to members of Inferni have arrived, however secretly, and set up a camp far to the east. They currently are an unknown, unrecognized threat—but that’s going to change soon enough.

Salsolians, please take a moment to look over this website. It has detailed information regarding this upcoming plot, as well as what you can do to get involved.

The Boreas wolves are harassing both Inferni and Salsola. You can stay atop all relevant information in this thread and the Inferni conflict thread: this thread is primarily for events relevant to Salsola. Smile

Respond here if you have questions! Thanks!

Important Links

Inferni Conflict Thread ·
Boreas Conflict Wiki ·
Boreas Website

Further Information

As mentioned, the plot website explains the goals and timeline of this plot in detail. This thread will be updated as things progress; our intention is to keep things orderly and moving along for the duration of this plot. PLEASE look over the website carefully; most of you questions should be answered there.

If you have an idea for a thread related to this plot, please respond here, or send a PM to Sie, along with a proposal.

CURRENT EVENTS

For threads where an NPC death has been designated, the killer/death is listed with an asterisk (*). Thread leaders (starters) are listed in italics.

• Rising Tension (Mar 30)

Inferni sends a scout to Salsola to inquire about weird occurrences. Itachi Lykoi recently sighted a scout near Salsola, and it has been a recent hot rumor in the pack, publicized by Eris Eternity.
    • (CLOSED): Odessa, Foxglove -- [THREAD]
    • Inferni: Max Klein
  • Third Strike (April 9)

Three Boreas wolves travel down Halcyon Mountain, attacking Salsola along the Pictou River. They also depart in this direction and ride in the river so their scent trail is untraceable. One Boreas wolf is killed.
    • (CLOSED): Imhotep, Artemisia, Reykr*, Tlantli, Miqui (NPC), Helias (NPC) -- [THREAD]
    • Boreas: Kalle Niko, Simona van Dael, Hasse Kettil
  • Fourth Strike (April 9)

Just hours after the first attack, a second party of eight attacks Salsola. They penetrate deep into the pack's territory, quite near to the Borgata Coatl. They depart in the same manner as the previous attack.

Defenders (8 - 14 participants) over ~3 threads; threads have no more than three players each:
    • (CLOSED): Salvia, Larkspur (NPC)*, Harrow, TaeKyung -- [THREAD]
      • Boreas: Jannik Anders*, Jonas Kasper, Kalle Niko
    • (CLOSED): Magnolia*, Siv, Denver -- [THREAD]
      • Boreas: Kaj Matthias, Hasse Kettil*
    • (CLOSED!): Sirius, Itachi, Ezequiel -- [THREAD]
      • Boreas: Maaike Jari, Sindri Fannar, Simona van Dael
    • (OPEN!): Another thread? maybe!
    Two Boreas wolves are killed in the attack; a third is found a few hours later, ensnared in one of the border traps. Although she is alive, no one is quite sure whether she can provide a bearing on the Boreas camp.
    • (CLOSED): Pandemic, Siv -- [THREAD]
      • Boreas: Simona van Dael
  • Salsola Attack III (April 27)

Salsola is attacked again, this time by a smaller, more heavily armed contingent of the wolves. Again, they travle through the Pictou to conceal their scent and are otherwise rather sneaky about their approach. However, a Salsolian spots them before they depart.

Defenders (8 - 14 participants) over ~3 threads; threads have no more than three players each:
    • (OPEN!): Alessandra, Sirius, Isabella -- [THREAD]
      • Boreas: Vilis Holst, Karel Sanna, Emilie Fannar
    • (OPEN!): Siv, Draugr, TaeKyung (Maybe!) -- [THREAD]
      • Boreas: Saule Anders (Preybot: Sie), Louis Kasper, Piet Theodorus

Help Us Out!

You can start a thread in some cases -- see thread starting for further information. When you start a thread, let us know by replying here (or in the Inferni Conflict thread, if your thread is more relevant to Inferni).

Want to help us out even more? Big Grin Add your threads to the Boreas Conflict Wiki. If you have interaction with a particular Boreas character, edit it into that character's Wiki page. :3

[/html]
Added another conflict for SL in two days' time, even though it is not in the initial plan of the plot because I caaaaaaan. o:

Old replies are still available, if for any reason anyone needs to reference them.
I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT. gimmie gimmie gimmie! Big Grin

Sign Alessandra up preeease, she can maaybe be a thread leader? I DUNNO whatever flies with you siesie. <3
I can lead one with Siv. :>
I am v strongly considering Preybotting it up with Saule Anders and also gonna stick Draugr in with whatever thread she ends up in.
magz won't want to fight because of her bebbiezzz, but is there anything else she can do to help? :3
TK could be somewhere if Salvia or Pandemic fight again OuO;;
Siri somewhere, of course :3
Any of you guys wanna be with Less? I can't really put one up if I don't have any partners. xD
Quote:magz won't want to fight because of her bebbiezzz, but is there anything else she can do to help? :3

Healing, or hunting/providing food for the injured? If anyone wants to do a split-off thread, not involved in these mains, that'd work perfectly, or even just a discussion about the attacks. Whatever works. 83

Quote:Any of you guys wanna be with Less? I can't really put one up if I don't have any partners. xD

Relax, please! XD <3 I'm sorting everyone into groups as they reply, and tbh, I would actually be quite alright with a delay and backdated threads, since a lot of people are still working on the first round. ^^; It's up to the individual participants of a thread, though, and if your group is good with starting, so be it!

Sorted repliers, marked TK down as a maybe and will stick Pandy or Salvia in with her if they wanna get on this. <3
I'd like Isabella to help out somewhere in the fighting, since she does know how to use daggerws.
BAM.
Maybe sign Ataxia up for the non-fighting part. I don't think she has any healing skills, but she could probably learn. Or hunt in Lupus/Seculi form.
Magnolia and Ataxia could do that together, for sure, if you two are interested! o:
Altered the groups of the last attack:

Alessandra, Sirius, Isabella vs Vilis Holst, Karel Sanna, Emilie Fannar

and

Siv, Draugr, TaeKyung vs Saule Anders (Preybot: Sie), Louis Kasper, Piet Theodorus

Figure Mel might be able to have Salvia NPCed in that thread alongside Siv, if it helps TK participate? <3

I am starting the second thread now Started!.

Emma, if you want to start your group's thread, feel free!
I'm in! We could also maybe say that Salvia just told TK to go and help Siv and Draugr? Whatever's better for Mel, OuO
Okay, I will get on that right now!
http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?act=ST&f=66&t=27397

For Sir and Isabella! Big Grin