I just came to say 'Hello.' P. Insomnia
[html]

ooc text. Here we goooo! (:

He wasn't exactly sure how'd he got here. Fang must have taken his body along the mountain range. Now he was confused as to where he was. The huge german shepherd was in his lupus form for the first time in months. That was also a very strange occurence. Fang hated being downsized to an original dog form. Optime had always suited him better. Toby was the one that liked this form better; it gave him a sense of being a different person than Fang. So why had he woke up on all fours?

He padded along one of the mountains. He could smell the borders of the pack and so he was trying not to cross it. An animal scuffled somewhere in the distance. Toby resented it. He could smell the very distinct border that he would not cross, and he could hear the roar of his stomach that was in need of a good meal. Fang was sometimes so disgusting he forgot to take care of the host body he lived in. Toby considered Fang a demon.

After a bit more of walking he took a rest. Sitting right beside the border, he hoped for a friendly pack member to arrive. Perhaps he'd even get a meal from someone nice. He wasn't sure if he'd get the friend or the meal even though he was hoping for it, but he did cross his paws and lay his large head down on them. His black body stuck out on the slant of the mountain. The red fur standing out very obviously. It would occur sooner or later that someone would come to patrol the border. And when they did they'd be able to tell him where he was. And then he could leave and wonder off to find a decent meal. He just needed to know what pack was so very close to him.

Slowly closing his eyes and relaxing in the sun, he couldn't help but whisper to the mountain, pack, and sun. Somebody find me, please. And when he did say this he wasn't sure if he was speaking of his current situation or the problem he'd always dealt with. Because for such a loving character, this dog had never managed to have a lasting friendship with anyone. Fang caused too much trouble to ever allow that.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
[html]

Tadaaaaaaaaa. Sorry this sucks x.x

In her dreams she ran for her life. A crash to the left signaled that whatever was chasing her was gaining on the distance between them. Her body shuddered, drenched with sweat, huffing as each of her four legs strained against the weight and the pressure of her body as the steady rhythm of thud-thunk-thud-thunk echoed hollowly within the confine of her minds. A screech came from a bird above her head, followed by the hungry call of the wolf ahead. In her dream she froze, becoming a statue of herself, frozen in fear as this fear echoed out beyond into the vast distance of the mountains in which she ran in. Her mind raced, heart matching its pace as she felt a pull and watched her soul shadow, a little white Arctic Fox by the name of Koda, materialized within her dream. ”Sleep.” He commanded with a gentle tone. He moved to her, pressed his nose against hers, and she blissfully faded back into the darkness.

Outside of her dream, she thrashed wildly within her sleep. Her eyes rolled – the telltale sign that the wolf was indeed dreaming. She was alone in this moment of time. Somewhere, but not far, she heard a sound outside of the den she was sleeping in. She got up slowly and streched , shaking her head from side to side. Insomnia slowly walked out , and sniffed the air. She couldn't smell anything so she just decided to go patrol the borders.

Insomnia had just reached the southern boarders when she saw the canine laying on the ground. She smiled and trotted up to him, a smile on her face. "Welcome to New Dawn. I am Insomnia, and may I ask what your name is sir?"

<style type="text/css">
.inso1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c89c6a; text-shadow:#6c5d4d 1px 1px 2px;}
.inso1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.inso1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#060703; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Z0UGd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #040302; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ab9679; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.inso1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.inso1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.inso1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc text. Here we goooo! (:

The female strolled toward him, giving a smile. He returned this by lifting his head to smile back. It wasn't every day he found himself a friend to meet. New Dawn, it was the name of the pack she was in. Her body was scented with several different dogs all mushed together to make one wolf pack up in the nothern area of 'Souls. He gave a small smile and settled back into a sitting position. Even in his lupus form he was huge, more than likely towering over her wolf form. He couldn't tell if she were a luperci but he had always preferred this form anyways. It was what his mother would have chosen.

"My name is Toby. I'm a loner visiting due to a mislocation. We're far up north in this territory, correct?" He tilted his head as he waited for her reply. Her confirmation was all he needed. As she replied, he rose up to stand on all fours and shuffled his weight to get a look of the land. "It's a fine place for a pack, I suppose. I haven't exactly been welcomed in packs before. I have trust issues, you see." Who knew why he was opening up to the woman but the truth was he wasn't showing all the details. The trust issues he discussed, in attempt to make a conversation, had nothing to do with others but everything to do with him.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.