that was love and it's an ache i still remember.
ooc; forgive me in advance. new character, so i gotta flesh her out some. her posts might go all over the place.

[html]

The three of them stood still, the easy spring breeze rustling cloaks and fur through the trio. The leader was prominent and obvious, a willowy figure wearing an inky fur-lined cloak with a frightening accessory, a large wolf skull that you could just barely make out icy blue eyes that were cold and hardened. Her companions were not better, the hulking white wolf at her side was bare except for his own skull and the war horse under her, pawing the ground with his hooves as his own modified moose skull with antlers protruding clanked together in the wind. The inky stallion was impatient, he was hungry and he tired of the steady travel the trio had sustained for many days before stopping here, finally for some rest.

It was early spring, though the green was starting to poke through the fields of brown. The snowy monster looked at his master with a questioning gaze, and she nodded without a word and gestured to her steed. The wolf moved and in one fluid motion stripped the beast of his moose skull, setting it gently on the ground near the companions. The horse snorted and blinked, raising his nose to the air and nickering softly. His face was bleached and chalked, just like his riders and within moments of being free his nose was buried in the grasses, feasting while they took a short rest. The while male stepped to the horses side and helped his master down, Alessandra landing on the ground gently. He took the cloak she donned from her shoulders and hung it over his arm, waiting for her next move.

" Maximilian, we need to find food for ourselves and set up camp for the coming evening. We will venture closer to Salsola in the early morning and try to find a pack member. " She spoke, her words barely audible as she gazed over the flower lands. Nodding, he took his cue and unloaded their packs from the war horse and set them neatly on the ground, retreiving a bow and arrow from the many items he and the horse carried and set off into the fields, intent on bringing back on of the clucking birds for dinner. While he left, the sultry woman approached her horse and laid a hand on his powerful shoulder, smoothing out his short fur fondly. " Oh Valhalla. You've served me well over the time we have been together. Soon we will have stables for you to rest in. " She cooed to him lovingly, gazing at him through the eyes of her skull.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: Tada

They were a match made by the gods. His loving she wolf and he. Their children would be splendid it would take time but soon enough he would be a father and she a mother. He was working more in Salsola and less in the outer lands. The medical man was out on his way back to Salsola. He had been to Halifax and had rummaged through the library and other building searching for books and what ever else he could get his hands on.

But Now that it wasn't as cold the Egyptian male had chosen to venture with out his fur coat. He adorned his typical Egyptian garb and Isis now adorned a partial Egyptian attire. He smiled as he leaned forward slightly Lets go He called out as he could feel the Arabian beauty huff as she moved faster. She was bred for perfection, her limbs were sleek and chiseled her head was well sculpted and a look from her you knew all.

Imhotep smiled as he nodded. Isis shush slow it down he said as large pierced ears perked up. He wasn't entirely sure who was in the area but it made him on edge because there were new scents that were heavy.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Only a few moments after the trio had start unpacking another scent flooded the area, Valhalla shuffling to face the oncoming scents. His head raised and his ears perked as a female horse strode into the area and a loud whinny erupted from his muzzle as he pranced to the side, shushed when Alessandra sharply whistled at him. " Valhalla! Silence yourself. " She yipped at him, not pleased with the showy display. Her horse should know better to control himself in the presence of a female. Lowering his head, he nudged her hip softly and whickered to her in apology, and she stroked his black face silently while she waited for the stranger to appear, now scenting the horse and it's rider strongly.

Maximilian, having heard the racket ran out of the grasses and stopped behind his master, dropping the poultry he retrieved while picking up his sword for protection, though leaving it hanging at his side limply. If the stranger meant harm he would have been more sneaky in his approach. Alessandra decided to to meet the other rider and without her slaves assistance swung herself up in the well-oiled black saddle and clucked Valhalla forward, trotting at a brisk pace through the growing flowers and away from her slave, leaving the white monster out of sight. The stranger and his horse came into sight immediately, and Valhalla whickered a greeting to the female chestnut before him, accented with a black mane and tail. Valhalla himself was an inky black, no white save for his skull markings adorned him.

She was shorter then him, the war horse reaching 16 hands high, though the height of her rider made them equals as in the saddle Alessandra sat quite short, her legs longer then her torso. The female watched him curiously through her skull, his bright fur and black markings looking strange to the dark femme. Riding up to him briskly she reined Valhalla in, staying a few lengths away from the exotic male. " Hello. " She said simply, scenting the smell of many canines hanging from him. Was he one of the pack members? Salsola was said to be nearby, so it wasn't entirely far-fetched.

[/html]
[html]

Imhotep huffed as he brought his mare to a slow halt. She was uneasy the scents of wolves was all over the place. She shifted in place and turned her head to look at Imhotep. he falshed her a smile and purred trying to sooth her. The on coming horse and rider through her into a fit.

Imhotep took hold to the reigns and held on as she threw herself up letting out a mighty cry. الهدوء الهدوء إيزيس سهل سهل He said as she settled herself on the floor. the gold adorned man looked at the woman before him. She was strange and it was odd to him she wore a skull of another. Imhotep watched her with golden eyes as he gave the horse another Arabic command. إيزيس احتياطية He spoke as the mare shifted herself back a bit.

Imhotep the looked at her again. What you need His tone was cold. He had no ill will towards her but he was a Salsolian. He was not to allow others know where he came from Salsola was a private land. That was why he spent nights out side the border before going on trips. He didn't want to smell of the land.

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Alessandra Von Sin,
Still my heart slowly beats. Sometimes life gets complicated, Still the world around me sleeps.

The dark woman was surprised by his cold tone, and within the dark recesses of her skull her lips pulled back into a not so pleased smile. " I come looking for acceptance to Salsola, though I have enough knowledge of the clan to know I need to find a clan member before I venture toward the packlands. " She said, her tone clipped and brisk. Silently she evaluated the male in front of her, thinking him very strange. What land had he come from? Surely not from Canada. She was new to this land, but from what she had seen Canadians didn't look as he did. " Maks! Kommer her! " She called out in norweigan, turning her head to the direction from which she had come.

Within a few moments the hulking white male jogged up, his snowy hands stained with the blood of the poultry. He carried his sword loosely at his sad, and gave a questioning look to his mistress. " Yes, Mistress? " He asked, his gaze flitting between the two on horseback. " Is the food done? " She asked, her gaze never wavering from the man on horseback. " Yes. " He answered, simply. Smiling at the man before her, she gestured with her hand. " Would you like to join us for some food? It's seasoned. " She offered, thinking if she didn't show kindess she wouldn't get anywhere.

word count - 000. ooc - out of character text here.

template by revo, image by ems. <3
[/html]
[html]

Secrets thats what was the rule of the thorn kingdom. He was cold only because he had to protect his home. He would never betray Eris, Odessa or anyone else behind the thorn lands. Imhotep watched as the woman seemed to be on edge watching him. He flashed her a smile as he heard her speak. Ignoring her statement he watched there was nothing he wanted to do but get back there to rest.

Isis should we go? He asked as the mare gave a whinny. She was the one who would call his shots for him in a sense. He trusted her and she trusted him it was the way their friendship worked.

We will join you His tone fluctuated as he battled with his Arabic accent. Urging the Mare forward he fell in line behind the woman. He was not out to give Salsola's secrets to her. Being a slave once had taught him many things. Like who to trust and how to study a person and gauge who they are. He would not just tell her anything before watching her closely.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]The ebony woman was pleased when he indicated he would join them and a small smile graced her bleached face. Pulling the reins lightly and placing pressure on Valhalla's side with her leg she turned him around gracefully, her horsemanship skills evident. Brisky she urged Valhalla into a trot and they headed back towards her and her slaves camp, the hulking white male trailing behind the trio submissively, a hand protectively draped over his sword that hung loosely at his hips - his mis-colored eyes never leaving the strange man on horseback following his mistress.

He would not say anything, trusting Alessandras judgement - as always, but he received vibes from this stranger that did not sit quite well with him. They reached camp long before him and he paused, looking the sandy colored male over for a long while before finally coming from the back of them to the fire. Without a word he flipped the pheasant breasts over, grasping a small jar and pinching a little bit of salt and other herbs and spices his mistress had collected over the meat a final time as he checked to make sure they were full cooked. Retrieving two plates, he removed a breast and placed one on each of the plates, holding them outstretched to his mistress and their newfound companion, dark eyes watching.

Pleased with her slaves quickness, Alessandra rode beside the fire and jumped off of her horse, quickly relieving Valhall of his saddle and bridal, the war horse whickering in pleasure as the pressure of the straps was taken away. Prancing a few meters away, he began to graze in the grass while occasionally pausing to watch the female horse of the strange curiously, bobbing his head from side to side and flaring his nostrils at her. Alessandra looked back at the strange male still in his horses saddle uncertainly, normally she didn't remove her skull but felt it was appropriate for some reason, and hesitantly she raised her hands and slowly took it off of her head, the air feeling cool on her furred cheeks.

Her markings were certainly strange, but perhaps he could relate. He had many piercings in his ears and markings around his eyes, surely he was no stranger to these sorts of things. Grinning at the male, she shrugged and motioned towards the meal offered silently by her slave. " Do you have a name? " The inky female questioned, grabbing her plate and seating herself beside the fire. If he gave his, she would give hers.[/html]