[M] I don't really care
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Word Count → 534 :: Dated to the 13th D'awww Sebby-face! Big Grin lupus form...Then Optime.

The Spanish Lykoi had tried to make a roundabout excursion away from the clan for a day or so, the room was becoming so small and cramped, that the rusty hybrid was a hair length away from migrating his family to an outdoor den around Grimwell. The hunter had stalked easily out of the territory and further towards the free lands, fourlegged and as feral as he could possibly be.  This form, lupus in which the lanky man occupied was becoming his very favorite. He had simply traipsed from the clam with a guitar strapped to his back. He could survive, couldn't he? Other then the use for hands and the ability to hold Omni close was seriously the only reasons his biped form was less taken. On all fours, he could run! There was freedom, and speed. Especially speed. Well...There was his guitar which was so carefully stashed at his camp...That was a certain pro, he guessed.

Jacinto was far from the clan now, out of the sure safety of the borders. Sure tan feet padding silently through the trees surrounding the lean hybrid. The Lykoi didn't mind the silence, actually it came as a relief. Life with Omni was a bit of a hustle, right after her unfortunate miscarriage. That and the constant chatter within the borders of his territory. Cinto often thought of bumping up his rank, improving his chances of hierarchy within the coyote group. The Scorpius, deciding the journey was well enough done, sat his rump down on the forest moss. Sounds occasionally had the russet male's ears flicking in wonderment, deciphering the different patterns of different creatures. As anyone knew, the different sounds all belonged to different quadrupeds. It had been a day since a good meal, and hey. What would it hurt? As if all the powers of fortune shone down on the Lykoi descendant, a fat brown hare sat nearby, nose vigorously twitching. A signal went off in the ginger-splashed hybrid's mind, such a perfect choice of prey. It seriously was a shame that there was no means of fire anywhere around.  

The dark coyote sleekly crept towards the subdued creature (as anyone knew, they were much dumber than a canine!) Jacinto slipped forward like a cat, wiry body tense like a bomb just anticipating to go off. The caramel male sprang forward, and the chase had begun! Cinto rushed forward, teeth snapping just millimeters from the fluffy puff-tail of the rabbit, turning corners rather precariously. The hybrid finally cornered the stupid thing, and didn't hesitate to spring upon the creature and snap its neck. The rabbit went limp in his strong jaws, held firmly in a rather proud mouth. Jacinto stepped away in pride, taking his prize still dripping with warm crimson life from his thin jowls.

The brown peppered hybrid stalked back towards the trees, placing his haul down on the forest floor by his feet while he shifted. Sure it took a bit of time, yet it was more than worth it. The young man reclined against the base of a tree, newly shifted hands holding the floppy limp rabbit in delicate fingers. Hmm. There was no knives. Nothing. Maybe the Scorpius had become accustomed to a pampered life, possibly just as pampered as royalty. Certainly, Cinto was capable of eating it with his hands. And that's what he did, picking off chunk by chunk off the still warm creature. He had brought everything but his knives...What an idiot. Relaxing, the Spaniard leaned back into the trunk of the tree, wiping the blood from his fingers. With the gentle touch comparable to that of a feather, the Lykoi guitar into his lap, fingers already strumming away at the strings, casting a pleasant melody into the darkening sky.

Jacinto Lykoi

<style type="text/css">
.guitartest .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.guitartest b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.guitartest p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.guitartest p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.guitartest .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.guitartest .name {font-size:60px; font-family: calibri, serif; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.guitartest p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.guitartest {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#6F665C; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... Ending.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]
Continuing his trek after meeting the handsome Frodo, Sebastian headed southeast. Towards the sea. Well, every way was towards the sea on the peninsula where so many wolves had chosen to make their homes. But the south coast... He'd only ever been there once before, and never the eastern part. He was curious, very curious, needlessly curious about the strip of land he had never seen before. The unquenchable curiosity drove him like an itch, forcing him to wander like a lost balloon over to the southern coast.

It wasn't long before he lost himself in yet another forest. One filled with thick, tall oaks, perfect for climbing and possible habitats for squirrels. One where sunlight filtered down from the trees, dappling the artisan's fur brighter and making him stand out like a bloodstain on snow. Sometimes he wished his fur was plainer. It could be a real bitch to hunt when it was virtually impossible to blend in without slathering yourself in mud.

The scent of blood drew him to the unknown wolf. The scent of a bloody rabbit, not unlike the one he had devoured yesterday. He was always up for meeting another member of his kind, particularly a male member. As he drew closer, he could smell the masculine musk on the quiet breeze. The acrobat deliberately licked his lips, more for his own amusement than anything else.

The sound of a strummed guitar reached the Italian's silky, reddish-black ears as he silently padded closer to his prize. Once he was directly behind the tree that his prey was sitting against, the mischievous artisan quietly placed his gear on the ground and scaled the tree with his claws digging into the bark. Almost like a lizard, he quietly scurried around the side of the tree, straining to step silently on each branch so as not to alert the guitarist. Once he was on a branch above the unknown male, the lean archer dropped down in front of the ginger male with a smirk on his face. He landed on his feet, straight as a pencil, apparently unfazed by the teen-feet fall.

Salute, sir," Sebastian purred invitingly, his molten orange eyes unashamedly dropping below the male's waist as he ran his supple, salmon-pink tongue across his chops.

"What's a guy like you doing out here?" he asked breezily, as though he spent all his time dropping out of trees and harassing handsome strangers.
[html]

::<3 Cinto...ohmaigawd secret drug stashes!

As far as the ruddy Lykoi could tell, the rest of the day was all his. He could kick up his feet and rest, find some way of solstice in the common pandemonium everything else was in. In some way, it disturbed the young hybrid. Knowing that everything was silence at the moment, as of his life in the Infernian territories didn't matter. As if it hadn't existed. Which was rather nightmarish to the hybrid, that meant that he wouldn't have Omni. Or even Sinatrai. Or the pups they had tried for, the ones Omni had carried for a little over a month until they died. Stillborns. Sure, there was many things that the ginger man would give up. But never his family. Never.

Fingers danced across the strings with expert skill, plucking the finer sounding ones and sending his little merry tune even farther into the area surrounding the Lykoi prince. Eyes closed as if in bliss, as if showered in the finest luxuries in the world. Music. That was it, other than his sapphire-eyed woman back at home. A startled noise escaped his lips as a figure, lean and strong as it appeared dropped in front of him. He placed the guitar down, facing the foxy man. "buenas noches" The Lykoi crooned softly, his accented voice polite as he could make it. It seemed a little strange the brash greeting given to the wild-haired hybrid, yet of course Cinto ended up acknowledging it. What could one little action do to him? A palm shoved away the mess of rabbit fur beside the trunk, bending slightly to chuck the bag of fur and bones a ways away. Eyebrows raised and a hand ran through his hair curiously. "Ah, just some away time I guess...Wanna get a little relaxation for once, y'know?" He reached for his pockets to retrieve a joint of some sort, yet it was then he realized he had no pants. "Where did I--" Jacinto picked up his guitar and shook it slightly beside his ear. Aha! Right there! There was the telltale swish of something inside the hollow of the instrument, and already the Spaniard knew what it was. He let the thing roll out from the hollow, grinning as he rolled it in his fingers. "Shit." The Lykoi muttered irritably. He had no lighter! Well, disappointedly, Cinto put the joint back into the guitar.

Realizing his display, Jacinto turned to the stranger and happily introduced himself. "I'm Jacinto Lykoi..." Had this stranger heard of his last name? One of the biggest and most prosperous names in their corner of the world and peppered in various others. "And what must you be doing dropping out of trees at people?" The Lykoi teased, giving mock aggravation to the russet man. 

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
Gasp!

The stranger wasn't as shocked as the Italian might have hoped. He seemed to take foxy men falling from the sky for granted, almost. The Spanish greeting immediately piqued his interest in the apparent Spaniard, too, making the archer tilt his head to one side as he smiled down at the ginger male. The stranger put the guitar down and shoved away the remnants of his last meal; a rabbit, apparently. He hadn't even saved any for Sebastian...

Relaxation, huh? Sebastian could relate to that. What he couldn't relate to was the small cigarette-thing the ginger Spaniard dropped out of his guitar. What the hell was it? A homemade cigarette or something? The acrobat watched, puzzled as he took the trouble of rolling it between his fingers and cursed before he returned it. What an odd man.

Jacinto Lykoi. Almost totally unfamiliar to the artisan. It rang a faint bell in his head, but nothing significant could be recalled. Perhaps he had once met this handsome male at a party or something.

Sebastian drew himself up proudly, putting one hand in his pocket as he chuckled. He shrugged breezily, uncaring whether or not he had actually offended this Spaniard.

"The fun of it," he answered coolly, a faint smirk still on his black lips. "As for relaxation, I think I can help you with that. I have some wine I could be persuaded into sharing." Sebastian offered an exaggerated wink to Jacinto, cocking his head and licking his lips suggestively as he did so. If his hips also swayed forward a little, well, what did it matter?

"Maybe if you tell me what the thing in your guitar is?" Sebastian nodded down at the wooden instrument, raising a frank eyebrow at the youthful Lykoi.
[html]

::<3  

The Lykoi glanced frustratingly to the guitar laying on the ground, the little precious roll he wished to hold so perfectly in his two fingers. To breathe in that special aroma, and feel so uplifted! He still didn't know the name of the handsome stranger, and for some strange reason found it rather frustrating. Not that it showed upon his orange splashed face. A small half smile spread across his face. He explained that he was dropping out of trees for the fun of it, and Jacinto simply shook his head teasingly. "And say...That you ended up falling on me, how would you deal with that?" The grace already seen proved that it likely wouldn't happen. A dark tipped tail waved slowly behind the hybrid, taking even the slightest of moments to glance at the red male's body.

Fiery orange eyes were dancing with delight as the Italian mentioned wine, it had been so long! All the confident man could muster in his joy was a simple "That'll be delightful..." The last time he had actually had wine was with Omni...And it was a while ago. They had ended up spending time in very passionate moments, he couldn't let that happen tonight though...With him? Jacinto had never had a gender preference. In the past he had found some men attractive and had never told his family. Yet it was Omni that held him down and kept him sane. Keeping the hybrid from jumping and moving thing.

The man gestured towards the guitar, inquiring about the joint kept safe inside. "It's a joint...Makes you feel really good...I don't mind sharing." Quick fingers fished it from the hollow of the instrument, holding it out towards towards the reddish man to inspect. "Problem is...I can't light the damn thing...Got a lighter or something?" Lean arms crossed, enclosing the cigarette in his light palm. "Why dontcha tell me your name?"

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
3:50 AM... last post for me!

The chocolatey-furred male certainly didn't seem opposed to the Italian's presence. He even smiled a little. Funny, Jacinto was quite a bit cuter when he smiled. Plus, the thick thatch of bright orange hair on top of the dark-furred body was almost endearing, somehow.

Sebastian laughed out loud, his unrestrained laughter hearty and fast. "I would never do such a thing unless I wanted to," he dismissed the Lykoi's concerns airily. "It wouldn't do to be a clumsy acrobat, would it?" Another low chuckle resounded from his muzzle as he shifted his weight back on one black foot before he leaned forward again, seemingly about to fall atop the ginger male before he stilled.

And wine was delightful, of course... Good thing he'd run into someone who liked to have a little fun. He'd get the wine in a second, once he'd talked to the guitarist a little more.

A joint? He'd never heard of that. It sounded like a wine/cigarette hybrid or something. Sebastian glanced at the little rolled-up paper with deep suspicion as Jacinto flourished it flamboyantly.It had to be set on fire, too. Just like a cigarette. Sebastian shrugged, acting disinterested despite his deep wish to try the "joint" out.

But lastly, his name. The foxy Italian grinned slyly and bowed deeply, his muzzle unnecessarily close to his new friend's legs as he did so. Showing off that he was stronger than he looked, Sebastian tugged one of Jacinto's lean arms closer to him and gave the top of his hand a quick kiss before he rose and smirked at the athletic male.

"Sebastian Auditore, Onore of Casa di Cavalieri," he introduced himself happily, striding past the tree to grab his bags and deposit them gently on the ground beside him. He himself sat cross-legged in front of the chocolatey guitarist as he fished around in his satchel and pulled out a small book of matches that he deliberately tossed at Jacinto's crotch. Eyes following the matches (and nothing else), Sebastian pulled out a bottle of wine and yanked the cork out. Naturally, he took the first sip before he passed the bottle over.

Orange eyes focused on the "joint." "What's that like?" he asked curiously, eyes flickering between his acquaintance and the cigarette-like thing he was setting afire.
The charming Italian was certainly proving to be a good choice of company. The Lykoi certainly applauded the luck he had been given to encounter such a colorful being that day. The joint remained rolled between his thumb and index finger, boredly and evermore disappointed he had not brought along his own ways of lighting the magical object. He sat his sinewy rump onto the ground, tail flopping upon the soil as if to beckon his newest companion. This was all utterly wrong, finding himself attracted to the same gender when he had already bonded himself to a very beautiful member of the opposite. Love was to be shared, was it not? No. Maybe not. Omni wouldn't appreciate that. Yet this all very much confused the athletic  hybrid.

A chuckle, low and good natured escaped his russet splashed lips, "Man if you fell on me....There's nothing I could really do." True,   maybe he could dust off the Italian after the little mishap. Amongst other usually polite things. A slender hand ran itself through his wavy mane for a second, watching the classy man leave to get the drinks. Cinto should've been down after everything. Columbine was dead, his first litter of children also very much so. Omni didn't quite see that he almost constantly ached for her. 

"Its a pleasure to meet you Sebastian...I tend to hang around Inferni..,We're all pretty much coyote...But I don't see the difference really..." Anticipating fiery umber eyes gazed as Sebastian took the first sip of the wine, passing the nice bottle to the happily awaiting hands of the Lykoi. He nodded thanks, and tilted the bottle back to get a good swig.

Cinto smiled sheepishly and pulled the box of matches from between his legs, holding out a match to strike against a rock. As it ignited, he lit the end of the joint. He placed the end in his mouth slightly, taking in a deep drag of the wonderful toxin to show his pretty partner a way of taking in the wonderful marijuana. Taking it slowly from his lips to his fingers, the Lykoi passed it gently to Sebastian. "Very good stuff...Mmm makes everything stronger. Sense of smell, (at least with me!) and touch...Sure as hell sight. The world turns so nice!." He was definitely starting to feel a buzz. "Thanks."
Tell me if Seb's reaction is wrong/dumb. >.>

Blissfully unaware of the inner conflict that his new acquaintance was dealing with, Sebastian changed position, fluidly shifting around so that he was lying on his belly in front of the ginger hybrid. He propped himself up with his elbows and leaned his chin on his fist, the other hand splayed out in front of him. He chuckled loudly as the guitarist spoke. "If I fell on you, I don't think I'd get off." Sebastian winked playfully at his new best friend, another chuckle bubbling from his lips.

"Pleasurable to meet you too, Jacinto. We accept all at Casa di Cavalieri, but giants seem to be common. Aside from me, the smallest man is over seven feet tall. The tallest is eight and half, about three hundred pounds heavier than me too." Sebastian rolled over on his back and stretched out his athletic arms, smirking at the Spaniard upside-down before he rolled back over on his belly. The artisan wasn't quite sure why he wanted Jacinto to know that Casa had a few giants stomping around.

The handsome Spaniard took a deep drink of the bottle and set it down, practically inviting Sebastian to take another drink. Which he did, of course, tossing his head back and taking a few long gulps of the precious alcohol. Several drops spilled down his chest, staining his white fur pinkish.

Jacinto lit the cigarette-thing and took a long drag, inhaling the smoke into his lungs before he exhaled white smoke. Sebastian shifted closer to him and let the smoke drift across his nose, curious about the smell. It smelled almost like pine, or spice. Something indefinable. Still, despite having only had a few cigarettes in his lifetime, Sebastian took the cigarette-thing as it was offered and looked at it suspiciously for a moment before he put it to his lips and inhaled.

He coughed immediately, his entire chest heaving and racking as he coughed into the ground. God, it burned. Just like a cigarette, maybe stronger. He coughed and gasped for breath for half a minute before he got his breath under control, gasping cool air from damp grass. Slight tears formed in his eyes, but he wasn't hurt. Despite the coughing, it felt good.

"C-cazzo," the Italian gasped, heaving out another cough into the grass. He'd barely managed to keep himself from dropping the joint. "You could have warned me," he added, half-annoyed as he giggled moronically. Sebastian shuffled closer and poked Jacinto in the side with his free hand reproachfully as he took another drag and devolved into another coughing fit, managing to pass the cigarette-thing back before he dropped it. "What is this?"
[html]

it's all fine! <3 Clueless Cinto...

The Lykoi watched as the smooth Italian moved silkenly along the soft ground. Jacinto was rather amused with his companion, certainly easy to communicate. The Spanish hybrid managed to chuckle a little at the red and white man's words, brushing away the almost seductive and suggestive edge. "And you're sure about that, huh?" Sebastian was certainly younger than himself, yet even now the brown coyote could put them at equals. Seb was his peer. Jacinto grinned and looked to the bottle, quietly lifting it to his muzzle to take a long swig. The buzz was already setting in, and boy did the Scorpius feel relaxed!

Cinto glanced back at the joint, carefully watching Sebastian with his little prize. It was all fine until the fit of racking coughing startled the alleged drug dealer. "Oh!" The hybrid watched helplessly, tall ears pressing to his mop of hair. What was he to do? Breathe into his mouth? Let him cough? When it had died down, the coyote man felt a little bit guilty for not explaining the first ones. He too, had thought he was going to die on the first puff ever. Protectively and in false knowing, the Lykoi siddled over and placed a strong hand on the back of the russet wolf. His fingers dug into soft fur comfortingly, "Sorry about that man...Forgot about that." Hopefully it was sincere enough. "When I had my first...I almost threw up. You're lucky." The hybrid gave a teasing grin, removing his hand softly from the body of the artisan. He deserved to be poked. God, had he been that silly?

The ruddy Scorpius's large ears twitched as Sebastian asked what the homemade cigarette was. "Marijuana...Ganja...Weed..Same thing. You'll get used to the stuff." The man spoke matter-of-factly, his trademark sideways friendly smile infecting his finger and tan features. He helped Sebastian up a little, leaning him gently into the tree. "You feeling okay? Looked like you might've lost a lung..." His eyes widened in mock-seriousness, picking up the bottle again. He held it out to Sebastian, "This might help, huh? Was it all down!" Again, the hybrid relaxed, fiery orange eyes closing again in bliss. The joint sat billowing a dainty trail of smoke into the twilight sky. He crossed one leg up over the other, lean arms behind his neck. "If you want to try a bit more on the joint, go ahead...Just take smaller drags, until you're used to it." 

[/html]
Jacinto rested his hand on the Italian's back as he got over his coughing fit, his strong fingers digging into his foxy fur for a few moments. Sebastian enjoyed the touch, arching his back a little as he hacked a lung. At least the Spaniard was sympathetic. Some half-assed apology and a declaration of the Italian's luck in not vomiting. Finally, his paltry experience with smoking proved beneficial.

Eh. The apology wasn't so bad, realy. The Spaniard explained what the strange little cigarette was called as he pulled the acrobat up, propping him against the very same tree that Jacinto was leaning against. Naturally, Sebastian had no problem with this. Despite the fact that he wasn't very tall, the older male had at least forty pounds on the lithe artisan.

Sebastian giggled stupidly when the wine was offered and took another long gulp, once again staining the white lower half of his muzzle a lovely pink. His salmon-pink tongue ran across his chops, cleaning the drips away. "Thanks," he said happily, feeling irrationally grateful to the chocolatey guitarist. Oh god, was this like his drunken state? He usually got very touchy-feely when he was drunk. Or emotional. Jacinto probably wouldn't appreciate either state.

Two small drags and only one small coughing fit later, Sebastian leaned against Jacinto's side and exhaled the smoke against the Spaniard's neck playfully. He chuckled and crossed his ankles, interlocking his lean red arms behind his head after he'd passed the marijuana back. For some reason, he was finding the clouds particularly hilarious and giggled every time he saw one that his drugged-up brain interpreted as either dirty or plain dumb.

"Quite sure I won't be getting off you for a while, bella." he purred into the Spaniard's adorable ear. "Am I supposed to feel like this?" Sebastian grinned widely at the ginger male, showing off bright white teeth before he burst into a peal of rough laughter that had him wiping happy-tears on Jacinto's shoulder.
[html]

:O I suck

His laugh was absolutely adorable, they way he giggled at intervals at what appeared to be nothing. He himself could see the dizzying waves spread out before his eyes, the fuzzy intoxicated haze blurring his mind. A small chuckle rumbled in his throat as the Italian thanked him for passing the wine back, and as the foxy wolf drank, he inhaled a long drag of the joint, closing his eyes happily as it filled his lungs like the much needed oxygen that at all times was so vital. He didn't pick his guitar back up though, his fuzzy mind not quite comprehending how to drunkenly play it. Sighing, the lean hybrid lay back comfortably into the tree, a tail swishing rather contentedly against one of Sebastian's knees.

Cinto rumbled happily in his throat as the red man blew the excess smoke into his neck, the hybrid simply had no control over his actions, Omni had completely vanished from his thoughts. It was sad in that way, if he had been in his right frame of mind, of course the responsible hybrid would have been considering things more. Cinto would have kept only her on his mind. Yet it was weird what a combination of alcohol and drugs did, as if it was simply just the molten-eyed man sitting to his side. The musician grinned at Sebastian for a moment, finding him ever do charming. The Spaniard's tail thumped at the last set of words however, the slender Lykoi leaned into Sebastian, muzzle grazing delicately beside the artisan's ear before whispering softly "And what shall we do about that, Señor Auditore?" He giggled softly, an arm wrapping loosely around the waist of the other. There simply was no time to evaluate things, decide on some and throw away other ideas.

The last of the inner conflict disappeared with the effects of the alcohol, ankles crossed, the Lykoi hybrid brought himself just a tad closer. "You can feel like that...Good isn't it?" He replied brightly, the palm of the hand around the other gently massaging into the foxy male's fur.

[/html]
What?! Why do you say such things? D:

Sebastian shifted closer to his new best friend, resting his head on his favourite Spaniard's shoulder contentedly. One of his slim, artist's hands tugged gently on the musician's tail, the Italian giggling immaturely as he ran his fingers through the fluffy fur before he released it. Inadvertently, it seemed, Jacinto had stumbled upon three of Sebastian's favourite things: playful stimulation to his large, silky red ears, and arm around his slim waist and massages.

Sebastian chuckled at the insinuation but didn't respond verbally quite yet. He was sufficiently distracted by a cloud shaped like a mountain. He was pulled back to the present when the Spaniard put his arm around the Italian's waist and massaged him gently, his strong hand digging into muscled flesh soothingly. Sebastian let out an appreciative purr of a growl and shuffled closer to the ginger guitarist and pressed his hip into Jacinto's waist.

The foxy acrobat leaned over and gently nipped Jacinto's shoulder, one hand slinking behind the Spaniard and running his fingers through his tail again before he reached up and traced his spine, apparently fascinated by the vertebrae.

"That's good. I like the feeling," he giggled bouyantly, nuzzling the side of Jacinto's neck. His hand stopped tracing the little nubs of bone and moved to his shoulder, massaging the strong muscle he found there.

Sebastian leaned across the slender man's lean body, unnecessarily close, close enough to brush his muzzle along Jacinto's chest. He put the wine bottle propped up against the tree beside the Spaniard and deftly plucked the joint from the chocolate wolf's fingers. He giggled and took a small drag as he leaned back into his original position, blowing the smoke into the Spaniard's face gently as he did so.

Hardly knowing what he was doing, Sebastian leaned the other way, holding the weed out of the musician's reach playfully. The Italian's brain was clearly muddled as he winked brazenly at his new best friend.

"Hmm... I know what we should do to keep me off you." Sebastian pretended to think hard, tapping his chin for a moment before his eyes lit up and he smirked daringly. "All we have to do is get you on top of me." Another brazen wink. Sebastian let out a peal of bright laughter, amazed at his own inventiveness and his clearly foolproof trap to get into a little wrestling match with Jacinto.
[html]

sebby's one of the reasons Cinto should be gay XD

It seemed as if his attractive companion liked his ears touched, and without any second thoughts, the Lykoi took advantage of that little detail, a thin coyote muzzle running slowly up the silken red ears. The hybrid's answers were found. Sure. He found men just as appealing as women. Jacinto's back arched happily as a wandering hand travelled up his back, not trusting himself to be so easily taken by the russet wolf. And yet there he was, boisterously taking a swig of the precious liquid and breathing deeply the puffs of potent smoke. It was impossible to try to move away, to resist the gentle probing of his neck from the reddish Italian.

His behavior was becoming brash and rather different, if not as drunk or high as he was, Jacinto would have scolded his actions. Another long drink from the bottle was taken, nodding as Sebastian praised the lightheaded and wonderfully high feelings. Placing the bottle back between them, Jacinto grinned "My favorite." Cinto took another drag from the smoldering cigarette, eyes half-lidded in purified bliss.

But it didn't last long, the slender wolf-man took the joint from his fingers, plucking it away as if nothing. "Hey!" The hybrid laughed and reached for it, only to have it pushed further away. His mouth opened in disbelief, scooping the bottle back up once again. Yup. The Spaniard was drunk, completely. The weed didn't seem to take away the muddled thoughts. "Holy shit man...Let me..." Cinto purred, reaching over so he brushed against the shorter Italian. With no avail, the Lykoi didn't get his joint back. Luckily, it was still possible to share. The smoke floating up was deeply breathed in, inviting a happy groan from the hybrid.

Sebastian said something altogether confusing, yet in some way it made some sort of secret sense. "Me on top of you? Hmm..." Jacinto said rather slowly, to get Sebastian off? He chuckled softly and reached again for the joint. Yipping triumphantly, the chocolatey coyote moved to try and pin Sebastian on his back, sharp teeth gently nipping at his chest. "Like this?" Jacinto asked quietly, a small smile grazing his gingery features. His spot seemed to give him power, and for a second of quick movement, Cinto managed to get the beloved joint back. He took a long deep puff, and placed it gently in the corner of Sebastian's mouth with a giggle.

[/html]
Seb will do his best to corrupt him! \o/

Sebastian laughed at Jacinto's shocked, indignant expression as he held the drug out of his reach. Poor thing. Despite his half-annoyed, half-giggly rebukes, Sebastian could only grin like an idiot as Jacinto tried and failed to reach across and snatch his prize from the Italian's weak grasp. Still, Sebastian wasn't cruel. The Spaniard groaned as the acrobat exhaled a lungful of smoke into his handsome face, apparently willing to take second-hand smoke. Kinky, Sebastian's bleary brain supplied.

That got another chuckle, a chuckle that let the musician take advantage of his distraction and successfully pounce upon the lean artisan. Jacinto yipped and Sebastian yelped as the bigger, heavier Spaniard pinned him by sprawling atop him gracelessly. His teeth nipped at Sebastian's snowy chest, perfectly white except for a single reddish scar. Of course, Sebastian didn't mind. Especially because Jacinto was still naked.

Jacinto grabbed the drug from Sebastian's weak grasp, took a drag and, while Sebastian's mouth was opened in protest, put the thing in the corner of his mouth. The artisan almost laughed, but he likely would have choked. Instead, he took a deep drag and reached up to pluck the marijuana from his mouth, once more blowing the smoke over Jacinto's face playfully.

"Like this," he confirmed with a chuckle, reaching up and deftly putting the joint in Cinto's mouth. "But don't put anything else in my mouth without permission!" he giggled, nuzzling Jacinto's neck as he did so. Without thinking, Sebastian reached down and rested one hand on the Spaniard's very fine ass and the other on the small of his back.

Sebastian spoke directly into one of Cinto's adorable ears. "Since your fur is coloured like chocolate, do you taste sweet?" Sebastian gave him an exaggerated wink and a lick on the cheek, the hand on the small of his back pressing him a little more tightly against the thoughtless archer.
">

Jacinto laughed as the bewildered Sebastian took the dwindling joint and puffed a little on the wonderful thing that gave them both such exuberant thoughts and sensations. The Lykoi gently shuffled a bit in his spot, resting so he could softly lean into the sassy Italian. He found himself giggling childishly as Sebastian mentioned about asking to put things in his mouth. Simply, the Infernian man nodded, bending his head to gently nuzzle into the throat of his companion.  

A surprised huff sounded from his throat as warm hands rested themselves so surely on his rump, the lithe Italian was pulling himself to him! Cinto didn't resist, actually mustering an appreciative rumble in his chest. Why was he doing this? Sure Sebby was extremely attractive, and he was drunk. It wasn't monstrous, or particularly immoral of him, was it? Wait--No...Omni. What would she think? Such usually intelligent thoughts were blurred over as the musician realized where he was, a fiery Italian pinned beneath him holding him in such a way...This had to be wrong. He should have been happy with the willingness of the Italian to spend some company, but...Not in this way. "I-Uh...Sebastian...I'm so sorry..." He rolled from the sure hands of the other, averting his eyes and revealing the tattoo on his inner wrist. "I'm so stupid. This--I have a mate...I don't think I could do this to her..." It wasn't Sebastian's fault, it was his very own for almost agreeing to something wrong. "It's not you, I mean...Anyone would kill to have you...But, I-Can't. She's supposed to trust me..." Defeated, the Lykoi lay back on the trunk of the tree, one palm gently holding over the tattoo. "It's okay if you want me to leave...But..."

[/html]