Another Day Come and Gone
[html]
Words – 200+

He could only be teased for so long. She was only toying with him. This wasn’t the first time he had noticed it but now the deepest part of his male instincts realized it too. He watched her with a blandly amused smile. For some reason he even felt a little disappointed. The warmth she had instilled in him began to diminish even as her eyes roamed over him yet again. His left ear twitched in annoyance when the sound of trickling liquor met it. She was beautiful, but that was a disappointing move to make.

Jaden continued to approach her even after she stopped and turned to face him. He closed the distance between them until she was within reach and took back his now empty flask. I guess that means you will bring the liquor next time. He stuffed the container into the inside pocket of his jacket. A meager grin that showed off both his amusement and discontent with the waste turned the tips of his lips. She was definitely a dangerous character. Maybe the next time they met he would test her. That is, if he had acquired weapons of his own by then. It was only fair he return the favor.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenland1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#333333; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #500000; }
.jadenland1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenland1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... e440px.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #500000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#500000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenland1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenland1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: i forgot i did that XD

Next time. Tantalizing. Smiling she considered his words. Would they meet again? It would certainly be a pleasure if they did. Maybe next time they'd do more than chat. I'll bring it. He was angry at the waste, but she didn't care. It simply meant that he'd have more fire to him. A fight, bringing it's own passion with it. Her hands fiddled softly with the weapons she bore. Being with him had brought amusement, not to mention an interesting challenge for her to deal with. His spirits were a lot higher than those she had dealt with before bearing his skill.

Smiling she bent down, drawing out the daggers she had kept strapped to her legs. Holding them out she looked at him levelly. As insurance that I'll remember. She would come back, if not for him then for the weapons he would hold. She gave away nothing free after all. Amy knew he was angry, and giving him a weapon would be dangerous, but her eyes glittered with the idea, wondering if he would try to strike her, or let her walk away.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Words – 200+

How safe could he feel this far from her? He glanced down and admired her body from a new vantage point while she drew her weapons but had barely enough trust in the crafty woman to hold his ground as she brought them up. His eyes shifted cautiously from blade to woman before he slowly reached out and took them.

He had expected nothing from her. The gift was a surprise and he analyzed the blades in his hands carefully. They were heavier then the one he used to have but balanced nicely. He opened his cut palm so he could see the hilt. It was no surprise that they were worn from use but each handle was in as fine condition as their perfectly sharpened blades. He glanced down at her legs where the sheaths were still strapped snugly. They wouldn’t fight his larger body and he had no desire to draw blades from his legs anyway. The smooth fine shape of her waist made him smile before he turned his back to her. He wanted to give her no chance to changer her mind. As much as he liked the feel of weapons in his hands again he wanted the assurance that they would meet again.

It took him a few steps to get back to the tree he had chosen to train in. He bent down and scooped up his metal gauntlets before looking back to the dangerous woman, I look forward to seeing you again, Amy. He gave her a sharp grin and turned to leave, gauntlets under arm and daggers wresting safely in the scoop of their underside.

[Exit Jaden]

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenland1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#333333; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #500000; }
.jadenland1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenland1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... e440px.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #500000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#500000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenland1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenland1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]