You scared me meanie!
The pup’s views had finally changed on this move. The weather the new lands, strange smells, everything was wonderful. She was wandering quite a ways from home, much farther than she ever left her other home except for that one strange day. She was sad that her family was still out of sorts, her brother especially. His nights of restlessness had proven difficult for Pandora as she could never really sleep unless he was as well. She tried singing, talking, rubbing, everything she could think of to get him to sleep but it was clear there was just too much bothering him. She yawned at the thought of her restless night and considered taking a nap but the wind was far too cool to rest in the open.

She pranced along looking for a proper resting spot then she noticed she was near the edge of the pack. She whimpered slightly put off ease by this fact but thought maybe it would be good for her to really get to know her pack. So she found the borders and slowly walked them. She was more nervous than she had ever been her legs shook just slightly it seemed like she was cold but the arctic bred wolf’s fur was still fairly thick. She heard a noise and jumped her body tensing. A squirrel ran up a tree and she sighed with relief barking at the thing for startling her. She gave the squirrel a dirty look and continued along her path feeling rather brave for doing this. She took in the scents the sights putting them into her memory one tree and rock at a time. Yes she would know the borders well by the time she was done she had thought. Her steps grew braver and less shaky but her nerves were still jerking her muscles at every odd sound.
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Liam was happy to be out and about. There was not a lot going on in the court and the aging male found his feet itching to roam. Liam had not really explored many of the other packs and it made him hope that someday he'd be able to do good things for those all around. He was hoping to go to the other packs and find knowledge that would help him grow.

Today he made his way down to the pack of artists. This was where the foolish male had come from. He was not here to see him he was here to see anyone really. The bi eyed male moved towards the border. He was very careful not to cross it. He was not out to accidentally crossing it.

<style type="text/css">
.liaml b {font-weight:bold; color:#d8a5a0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a0907; }
.liaml p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.liaml {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#413131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HJvwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8abab; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.liaml p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.liaml p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
The pup’s ear twitched at the sound of leaves turning up in the distance and she froze. She didn’t know what to do whether or not she should try to follow her path back home or hide. She heard more steps and a light whimper escaped her. Suddenly she saw the mystery person and her tail curled in and she yelped. Someone from outside of the pack was near the borders.

She turned and ran but her paw caught within a crack along an old fallen tree. Her balance completely thrown off she fell forward with a harrumph and realized her foot was still stuck and the pain was beyond anything she had ever imagined. She yelped in continuous whimpers as she tried to yank her paw free. The stranger forgotten now as her panic shifted to the throbbing leg and trapped paw.

It hurts! Help! Help! It hurts! She cried over and over as she pulled, yanked and twisted unaware that her panic was making things worse. She pulled harder her leg stretched forth and shot back as pain forced her curl her joints. She paused and cried even louder scared she was too far away for anyone to hear her. She was sure she would die from pain, sure her foot would rip off if she pulled anymore. Then she remembered the stranger then she realized she was in more trouble that she realized.
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Liam was not here to cause any issues but upon seeing a little member walking he was starting to think maybe he should not have. The little girl seemed to be scared out of her mind over him being her. Ears fell back on to his dark head. He hadn't done anything wrong and she was already running in fear from him. Before he could say anything the girl was off and running.

The little girl seemed to stumble over her own four paws and ended up in a hole. Liam stayed put he didn't want to cross the border and get in trouble. He figured the girl would get up and run away. Standing tall he waited i colored eyes watching her. It didn't take long for the medic to relize that the girl was stuck.

Right from wrong was something he was always taught. It was wrong to cross borders without permission. The Catori male huffed he had to cross they could't be angry with him for crossing the border to help a puppy. He was not harming anyone he was trying to be helpful. Crossing the border he moved closer and closer to the girl. My name is Liam Catori i'm a training medic. I can help. He said as he knelt down holding his hands up. I wont hurt you I promise.

<style type="text/css">
.liaml b {font-weight:bold; color:#d8a5a0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a0907; }
.liaml p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.liaml {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#413131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HJvwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8abab; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.liaml p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.liaml p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]