[M] Cut to the chase, babe.
[html]

Guess I'll use a table finally. Tongue

When the girl stretched and looked back at him, changing her pose to be more provocative he wanted to gasp. Infact, he barely smuthered it and instead let his eyes grow larger. She had wanted the sex? She had allowed him to touch her? The thought brought out Fang's memories of the night, giving Toby's mind a jolt of a headache. Ah yes, the murderer. The one who'd been so delightful...

No! He shook his head to clear it. That was all Fang! This woman isn't attracted to you! She's attracted to him! She rose and came closer, inspecting his own body like he had hers yet this time he felt like she was choosing from a buffet. Her hand stretched out to brush a shallow bite mark on his arm. He pulled away quickly, backing into the tree marked with her back's blood and their sex smells. "Y-you've got the wrong guy!" His hands clenched into fists as he stared at her in a gaurded way. "Y-you don't understand! I'm not Fang! I'm Toby!"

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

This was very strange. Fang was acting fearful of her. He actually retreated, pressing into the tree he'd pinned her against. This wasn't the dominant fearsome male that she'd had last night. This was something different. This was something she didn't like. Her eyes narrowed, suspicion forming in her mind. He smelled the same, except for the fear. He was acting very, very different though, enough to make her regret last night.

The wrong guy? You sure smell the same. Amy crossed her arms, staring at him angrily. Fang drew himself up, trying so hard to protect his body from the very one he'd seemed so please to hold last night. Snarling she marched forward, ready to pin him, rip out his throat in rage. Toby? You have a split personality, and didn't bother telling me? Maybe I should just kill you for that insult, hm? Amy trembled, disappointed that this had happened. He had been so good! And it hadn't even been real!

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc text.

She rushed to him, looking ready to rip him to pieces. Damn that's hot... A growl of frustration took place in Toby's throat before he could really do anything about it. It'd been his intention for Fang to know he was agitated with him but now the female might of heard it ring out towards her, insulting her more than he already had. But did he really care? It'd been such a bad morning anyways... Especially with Fang's random spurts of thoughts into his brain.

Suddenly stepping to meet her half way he stood up taller, assuming some sort of pose Fang probably took more often than he actually did. "Look, girl, it is not my fault I got crap in my life. If you can't accept that then it was fun, I'm sure, for Fang but you can leave me be! You think you're better than me because you're more sane? You think fucking everybody doesn't make you just as screwed up as me?" His fists clenched tighter, the knuckles growing white. A snarl burst from his lips as he continued to yell in rush of anger. "You don't have to hear all his thoughts about your body right now in your brain! You don't have any right to get pissed off at me! It was my body that satisfied you!"

He knew she'd be pissed. He'd probably end up having to run off before he was murdered. Now he knew that the body was her victim and he might be the next. But he was so angry. It was something uncharacteristic for Toby. The anger he felt. The resentment. Why? Was it because she was so much like Fang himself? Was it because no one understood him and she was mad at him? Whatever the matter he wanted to hurt something or someone and it was Toby's turn to be violent. Fang could be the one to watch as he tore something precious of his to piecies this time around!

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy didn't care that he had a split personality. She would have just liked a warning that she might not be waking up to the same person that she'd fallen asleep with. That, and whether or not it was genetic. That weighed on her mind a fair amount. She didn't want any potential children to suffer from the insanity. He could be as mad as a hatter for all she cared, as long as he satisfied her and didn't damage her children. She watched him take on a more dominant pose, something that instinctively pleased her, though her pose was still by far more dominant.

Yes, she did think she was better than him, though it had absolutely nothing to do with his personality and everything to do with his bloodlines. He wasn't a Sunders, so obviously he was less worthy than her. His words about just sleeping around made her snap though. She didn't even wait for him to continue on in his rage, hearing words but not making them out, hand shooting out to grab him and start choking the life out of him. She was not a slut by any means!

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
OOC - ;3 posting VIA phone! I should get a prize >.>

IC -
Her hand shot out to choke the life from him. In that instance, a growl erupted from his chest. His hand reached up to tear the hand from his throat. He allowed his claws to dig in, cutting into her arm drawing blood. His mind didn't think it might please her, he was completely focused on causing pain. He had forgotten she wasn't an average girl. He switched his arms around, shoving her to the ground and penning her down. He snarled into her face, "Until you've been to hell and back don't you dare believe you can have judgement over me!" As he spoke he jerked her shoulders, shaking her beneath his heavy body. He was tired of all this. He was snapping.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy laughed at the deep growl that came from the wolf, simply tightening her grip as his hand desperately clawed at her. This wasn't the first time someone had fought for their life like this. She simply ignored it, claws beginning to draw blood from his neck in thin precious beaded drops. The stronger wolf shoved her, knocking her to the ground. Amy's grip released, letting him take in air again. Says the one who judged me!

Swiftly she twisted, knocking him to be beneath her, straddled over his chest. Sharply she drew her fist down, a clawed punch to draw blood from his body, that bitter sweetness she so enjoyed. A dim light glowed in her eyes, enjoying the fight, the promise of blood spilled, the fact that she had managed to wrest herself from his grasp, coming out on top again. Viciously her hands reached out, moving to pin his own above his head, make it impossible to fight her. I don't believe you've seen hell. Maybe I should take you on a tour, hm? She smiled wickedly, fully prepared to show why they called her a demon.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
IC-
Toby was on bottom in a matter of seconds still gasping in deep breaths with his wounded throat. Toby was weak at this. When the split occurred he was sure Fang had sucked the fight right from him. Her hand held him down and prevented him from using his upper body. So what about his hips? Still naked, the dog trusted his hips powerfully up, using his legs to throw his lower body into the air. The woman unbalanced gave him enough slip to push his hands off the ground. He turned, landing between her legs and penning her down.

His mouth went down, biting down deeply in her upper chest. The blood drawn as he bit down, locking his jaw firmly as he bit. This one would leave a scar. The sudden pain in his brain announced Fang's instant disapproval. He was temporarily thrown into a dizzy stage. Fang's furiousity cutting Toby's anger down to panic. What had he just done? Lowered his standards to be like Fang? Another sharp pain slammed into his brain, giving the girl enough time to hurt the disoriented male. His thoughts flickered to the corpse. He would be just like the rotting flesh within minutes.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The male bucked beneath her. Amy quickly shifted to regain her balance, but it wasn't enough. She was underneath him again, and he leaned in, biting her chest. Was that a scar he'd just given her? No way had he done that! How dare he do such a horrible thing! She had to take care of her body. Scar marks on her was a definite no. She wouldn't be nearly as attractive covered in them. Absolutely furious she tore him off. You'll pay for that!

Surging up Amy reached, grabbing his arm and twisting it, working on breaking the arm so he wouldn't be able to do that again. Learning from last time Amy took her claws, driving it into his leg, doing enough damage to the muscle to prevent him from using it to twist her underneath him again. A single hand, dripping with his blood and a small bit of flesh that she'd ripped out as well came out again. They weren't killing wounds, oh no, she knew what she was doing. Amy knew exactly how much damage a body could take without dying, and exactly where to do so for maximum effect. Tracing his chest she considered. How about a little memento to remember me by? She already knew what she wanted, the chaos rune carved in.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
OOC - wrap up soon?
IC -
He was off her and being twisted in every which way. His body was broken, shredded and in tons of pain. The problem was he just didn't know as much as her. Fang was still beating into his brain, working for control over the body causing him to have a huge migrane. His hand moved, but he hadn't moved it. It had been Fang who tore the limb from her strong grip just before it broke. But his leg was now tore open, gushing blood and he was biting it shut to avoid screaming.

Then her hand came to trace his chest. She wanted to carve him like a pumpkin. An eye for an eye, a scar for a scar. He was breathing quickly his blood still pouring out and suddenly Fang gained enough control shoving Toby back down into his mind. Fang, a demon in himself, gave a sly smile to the girl as an almost welcoming grin. "By the way babe, you were marvelous last night." Then the blood and gore and mental struggle made him give way to exhaust. He layer his head back and went limp under her lovely, blood covered body. "Now hurry up."
http://runesecrets.com/img/thurisaz-100x100.gif

[html]

OOC yep. his new scar- http://runesecrets.com/img/thurisaz-100x100.gif

Word Count → 000

There were three fighting, not two. The two demons managed to force Toby down, though Fang backed him up, removing the arm from Amy's grip before she managed to snap it like a twig. Amy grinned, drinking in the fear, the pure adrenaline rush of it. Fang surfaced, and she smiled down at the one she'd taken as her lover. Leaning down she kissed his lips lightly, tasting the blood from the battle. We'll have to meet again sometime.

Swiftly Amy tore through his flesh, creating the sharp symbol on his body. Her lines were thick and deep, promising not to fade with time. This wouldn't be a scar that he would be able to hide. Standing up Amy brushed her body, face twisting. She'd need a bath. Her tail flicked softly and Amy turned, walking away. Don't forget me. Just as suddenly as she'd appeared, Amy slipped back into the woods, disappearing into the shadows. Really, how crude, scarring her body. At least he'd think twice before doing that again.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]