[m] [p] the devil's in my coat
[html]

(422)

Eris is by Poppz!

The russet coyote's lips and teeth and tongue were on her flesh again, and the coyote did not offer resistance; instead, she tilted her head into his mouth and loosed a growl of pleasure, her hips straining forward for more of his fingers and touch. Molcaxitl's trembling was palpable all throughout the dark hybrid's body, and she herself was trembling, too -- fire seemed to spread through her body and warmed all her insides, until it felt the red-hot center of her would simply melt and slide from between her legs.

Molcaxitl arched and twisted, succumbing to pleasure in the end all the same. The chartreuse-eyed woman loosened the grip of her fingers in the woman's tawny brown hair just a little, peering down into the fire-orange eyes of the slave despite her own pleasures. They were half-lidded and glazed, but the dark hybrid saw the pleasure, unwanted as it was, written across the coydog's face. It was strangely lovely, but in a way so clearly pitiful to the powerful Auxiliary, too, she could not help but feel just a little disgusted. She had even urged the coydog to have pleasure, and she had -- but now that Eris had seen it, mingling with Kit's final throes, the sable-furred woman had gone cold inside. All the fire between her legs ad burning in her belly evaporated in an instant.

The quickness with which it disappeared frustrated the shadowy hybrid, who withdrew herself from him, standing with Molcaxitl still pinned there, but decidedly apart from them. Yes, she said, unable to lie despite her disgust. Men were sensitive about such performances, and she could not say she wasn't impressed -- it wasn't his fault. Molcaxitl... Molcaxitl did it, the coyote thought to herself, regarding the slave coydog in her grip. What had Molcaxitl done to dry her desires and destroy her longing for Kit? The dark-furred hybrid could not say for certain, but she knew she must say something. The coydog whimpered only once, a miserable sound, and shuddered, her body still stiff and rigid.

I-impressive as you were, the hybrid started, an unprecedented stammer striking the first word. You've tired yourself -- I want you at your best, she said, anxious for the tawny hybrid to disengage himself so she might separate her slave from him. She wanted to disentangle Molcaxitl from the coywolf's grasp and her own, and comfort her, and that was the strangest part about it.

<style>
#erisPoppz {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisPoppz p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisPoppz p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisPoppz .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisPoppz .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisPoppz b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisPoppz u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisPoppz b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
OOC: Assumed it was Molca who whimpered, if it was Eris, I can change my post! Just chuck a rock at me via PM or something Tongue

IC:

Kit felt a delightful confidence from the way everything had played out, with Eris returning his attentions as eagerly as he had given them, and even Molcaxitl had in the end given into the pleasure that he had sought to give them both. As for himself, Kit had found the pleasure he sought, the shuddering of his body, and the spilling of his seed into the slave had signaled that much. Green eyes were half closed as growled softly back at Eris, his still fluttering heart devoid of the guilt that had started to grow there, at least to begin with.

The perfect situation began to unravel with Eris withdrawing from his affections, her taste still on his tongue, but the suddenness was enough to draw his focus away from blissful thoughts of how he would soon have the master as well. Confusion replaced the ecstatic look on the male's face, and he struggled to try finding what he might have done to make her draw away. It did not help his quest for an answer that she had admitted to being impressed, which seemed like it would be more likely to draw her to him, not push away.

A whimper from Molca only added to the shattering of an otherwise perfect moment, a guilty reminder that the slave had been reluctant to the say the least about the act. Kit hesitated a moment, still listening to Eris' words, but focusing more on the unwelcome guilt that was creeping up past the slowly fading pleasure of what he had just taken part in. Disappointment gradually overtook confusion, and Kit started to realize that he would probably not get to bury his thoughts beneath more lust-filled moments with Molca's master.

"A shame, I was hoping to save the best for last, but I guess there's always another day to show you an even better performance, and pay you back for the meal." Kit responded in his usual playful tone, before shifting his attention back to the coydog he was still tied with. "I hope you enjoyed that Axi, as much as I did." came words that Kit believed were soothing, while attempting to nuzzle affectionately at the female. Kit felt a little bit better at the idea of trying to be nice to the slave, but wasn't sure if she would take his kindness well or not.

"What now? I wouldn't mind resting with two pretty ladies beside me, but I can sleep alone tonight too if you have somewhere you need to be." Kit asked, hoping, but suspecting from the way Eris had started to act, that she had maybe got cold feet about betraying her mate, or any other number of possibilities that fluttered through the male's head.
[html]

You right! Can wrap this up here, thread laterrr? Different characters for a less awkward situation... maybe. XD Myrika might be fun -- she would be repulsed by Kit from the getgo, I think, mostly because she has a ladypreference (maybe all the way ladypreference, IDK, she hasn't really seemed to even decide that yet XD?) and a very forward male presence would be like O_O WHAT to her and make her squiiiiiirrrrrrrrrmmmm superhard, haha.

Eris is by Libri!

The dark-furred hybrid knew how this worked, and she knew she would not be able to depart without Molca for some time, not unless she wanted to bring Kit along with them. The possibility stuck in her mind a moment as she imagined yanking the pair of them along, a moment of sheer fantasy -- small as Molca was, coyote as Kit was, the dark-furred Auxiliary was not strong enough to move both of them. It was a fleeting desire, in any case, and the dark-furred hybrid became resigned to her fate rather quickly. She had made Molcaxitl suffer in this, she thought -- no, she knew she had. It was the least she could do for the tawny coydog to remain nearby.

Slowly, Eris disentangled her hands from Molcaxitl and relaxed her grip on the dog's wrists. She did not yet release the slave for fear of her attacking Kit or Eris herself, but the woman's hair was freed. The shadowy hybrid offered only a courteous smile and cursory nod of her head at the russet hybrid's words, her chartreuse eyes on Molcaxitl, who was still breathing strangely from her exertions. When Kit moved to touch her, she did not flinch away, but shivered all the same. At the coywolf's words, Eris's gaze flickered to Kit, and she smiled more genuinely this time. We will be missed if we're gone long, she said, politely enough. Whenever you're finished, we'll go. She did not offer her pack, though she would not have done so under more normal circumstances, either.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]