Home Is Where the heart lies....right?
He had finally made it back home. Reno was loaded with treasures from wolves in the states. Jars and bows and things to trade were on his horse along with Rain himself and Lux, who had just learned how to shift. They had stopped by the beach and Rain unloaded Reno to give the stallion a break and let Lux have some fun in the surf. She had never been to the beach and Rain had promised her that she would be able to see one soon. Her tail wagged as he helped her off Reno and let her run and play in the surf. She would need to be washed later because of the salt in her fur.

She meant the world to him but Samantha meant more and he had gone too long without her in his arms. He missed her and constantly rubbed the bracelet on his wrist. He had left her in her time of need. He had left his pregnant mate to provide for his family but he hadn't planned on being away this long. He had found a bracelet for her and constantly rubbed the bracelet she had given him. He wondered every day how she was doing, how Quinn was doing. Lux had long stopped asking when they were coming home, when she was going to see mommy again. To make up for her mother not being there Rain had spoiled the child rotten. She got everything she wanted and now that she had shifted he was teaching her how to walk on two legs and spar.

He watched Lux play for a while before going up to a grassy area and putting some stones down to start a fire for them to keep warm at night. He sat and whittled a flute for Lux and watch the girl splash and yip as waves would crash on the beach then recede. She would run away then chase them and Rain couldn't help but laugh. Quinn would love this. He had brought things back for him too. He wanted to hold his son and wife. He wanted Samantha
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Parisienne);</style>Samantha Jarret
Had to jump in! Sorry for cheesiness...I have to get back into playing Sammi :3Word Count :: 571

Mom? Where are we going now?" The tall brown and white boy asked the slender ivory female as they walked through the terrain that smelled ever so strongly of the fresh sea salt off the ocean. It had been what felt like a year since they had seen the other half of the family, precious Lux and beloved Rain. The boy, Quinn had grown rather silent from the day they had gone. He had been shifting for a while now, and he had indeed turned out to look like a handsome young man. His body was lean and fit, his hair a shaggy brown streaked with white and darker tones. His eyes still glinted a mysterious orange, so cloaked from showing even his mother the thoughts reverberating through his mind.

Slender legs propelled Samantha further towards the beach, they had left Anathema too. Had Rain abandoned her? Left her believing that she was going to have him back? "I don't know Quintus...I don't know. Just--Here." The light fur of the young woman glinted in the dying light, soon it would be nightfall. Another day as loners, a fatherless son and a loverless female. A daughterless mother and a sisterless boy. Thats what it felt like at least, having not seen them at all. During her own travels, mostly intended to find Rain, the lithe vixen had acquired two new tattoos. Would her beloved approve of them? The circlet over her heart meant everything. The light that she wished to see every day, the grand sparkle in the sky that would never flicker away and be so perfectly there for her. The sky was beginning to darken, and her lips trembled in sorrow. Where was Rain? Where would he go with Lux? How could she break it to him that they had lost the pups? That Quintus had tried so hard to help her on the night of the birthing. How he had been the only one.

The beautiful wolfess stopped for a second and brought her son into her arms, holding her adopted boy so close. "I love you Quinn...You'll always be my little boy..." Sam crooned softly, as Quinn mumbled back happily "Momma..." Laughing on one of the closer shores had both canines looking up, Quinn's large coyote ears perking happily as he realized who it was. "M-Mom...It's Dad and Luxie!" The young man was already racing at full speed to grab Lux in his arms and hold the petite girl close, kissing her head and holding her close. "Sister...You're so pretty!" Sam approached a little slower, seeing a form crouched in the grass. Rain! Sam leapt forward, moving quickly to his side to pull him to her. "Meu amor! Tenho saudades suas!" The young woman cried happily in Portuguese. The evening world around her didn't matter, her tongue quickly and urgently brushed across the grey man's face. "Rain..." Sam placed his hands upon her belly and softly shook her head, showing that their children hadn't made the journey with them. Quinn came back from the surf, a broad smile upon his face. He opened his arms to his father. "Dad!" He easily outweighed Samantha, and certainly was taller in Optime. "I'm sorry Rain..." Upon her lithe wrist, the beautiful silver bracelet given to her from her mate shone like the moon. Proudly. A display of belonging to someone. Awkward, the mother/son pair stood before the grey and white man. Smiling and ever so happy to meet again.  

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Sama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Sama b {font-family:verdana; color:#f9b43c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Sama {background-color:#9f4637;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d7a88c;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #f9b43c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Sama .name {text-align:Left; font-familyTonguearisienne; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:45px;}
.GR2_Sama .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8ce84; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Rain stood as an unknown canine ran towards Lux. It wasn't until he heard the males voice did he know who it was. "Quinn.... SAM!" he turned and saw her running to him and he rushed to pick his mate up. He hugged her close, her scent, her body, her love for him. He had her and he never wanted to let go. He broke down as Lux and Quinn came back from the shore, Lux a wet, salty hot mess, her red grey fur dirty. "Look Daddy! Its Quinn and Mommy.... MOMMY!!!!" said Lux as Rain put Sam down and let the girl have her moment. She too hugged Sam and started to cry. They all had been to long without each other. Rain sat down and hugged his son, reaching for his bag and pulling something out for him.

"I never forgot about you Quintus. I brought you some things home. This is one of them," he said handing the boy his own dagger. It was dull at the moment and Rain smiled as Quinn pulled it out and examined it in the light of the fire. "Its great daddy. I can't wait to learn how to use it," he said before putting it away and running back down to the beach to play with Lux, leaving Sam and himself to each other.

She came forward and put his hands on her stomach and shook her head. She had lost the pups she had been carrying. He pulled her into his lap and cuddled her close as she whispered her apologizes. "It is I who am sorry. I shouldn't have left you knowing you were so close to having our pups. I wasn't planning on being away this long. I was going to Anathema to see you... Oh how I have missed you," he whispered as his voice broke and he licked her cheek softly as his tears fell into her soft fur. Only she held his heart and even the woman from the states knew he would never leave his mate, never cheat or lower himself to sleep with another. He was hers now and forever.

"We will try again later. I know you wanted a family. I'll give you that. We just need a pack. I will not raise a family without a pack behind us," he whispered again licking her cheek
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Parisienne);</style>Samantha Jarret
<3Word Count :: 571

The young woman drank in his scent as she was lifted easily into the air, a bright happy smile upon her delicate features. She clung to him, holding reunited with her lover. Kisses washed over his face, almost crying from the sorrow of missing them and the joy of being united once again. As Lux hugged her, Sam ran a hand gently through her hair. "My beautiful girl...I missed you" She clung to her child, a little sad to see them both growing up. Out of the corner of her eye, Sam managed to glance at her mate gifting their son with a weapon. The delight in Quinn's eyes immediately had a smile creeping across her face. The boy was growing to be strong, but how could she explain to Rain the tiny little details he had confessed to her her before? About finding Naniko's boys attractive. How would his father take that? The ivory female chose to be silent. Quintus could do what he liked with no judgement from her. She watched quietly as he moved off towards the ocean. Giving the lovers a little space. She pressed him close, Sam had changed since seeing him last. The scars had faded, and her tattoos were certainly very visible now.

Sam frowned noticing his tears, a gentle tongue brushing them from his face. Seeing him cry...It almost was enough to have her own soul break down. "I've missed you Rain...Don't leave again...Not without me and them." She gestured to the two laughing teens in the water, Quinn happily splashing Lux before jumping onto her back in a mock piggy-back ride. When it failed, as Lux was smaller than himself, he pressed his sister into a delighted hug. A delicate white paw reached up, Sam gently stroking the side of her lover's face. He mentioned trying again, but Sam didn't know how to answer. The snow wolf hadn't been strong enough with the last litter. Not at all. "Yes..." The delicate female whispered, sitting them both down and kissing his face. "I love you." The young woman whispered, planting another luck upon his nose. "It's been so long..."

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Sama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Sama b {font-family:verdana; color:#f9b43c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Sama {background-color:#9f4637;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d7a88c;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #f9b43c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Sama .name {text-align:Left; font-familyTonguearisienne; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:45px;}
.GR2_Sama .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8ce84; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
He held her like she would disappear. She was with him. And their son was alive and well. He all but crushed Samantha to him and weeped tears of joy. "I love you Sam. Now and forever. I brought you back somethings. I'll have to show you most of them in the morning but this one can't wait," he said pulling a sheep skin cloak out of his bag. All white it had been sowed by monks in the Carolina's. He had tried to pay them and he had learned some of their ways. It was a beautiful black cloak with a hood made of fleece and a pocket in the front. He knew Sam would love it.

"Not once did I forget who I was mated to. Not once did my love for you waver. I only want you Sam. I only love you," he whispered licking her cheek softly. He stood with a smile and offered Sam his hand. "Come. Lets spend some time with our son and daughter. Why should they have all the fun?" he said as Quinn and Lux played on the beach below them
[html]

Sam is afraid of old age...Silly girl.

Word Count → IDK

Samantha's fluffy tail couldn't stop moving as he pressed her close, she could feel that he deeply loved her. The young woman wanted so much to hear of his travels, listen to her heart's content of traveling tales. Sammi was rather sure Quintus would feel the same. Her children...Just a couple of months and they would be just like adults. Quinn by now was truly taller than herself, and Lux was taking on a more beautiful, feminine form opposed to the round adorable silhouette of a pup.  Bright sea green gazers widened excitedly as he mentioned a gift, ivory hands clenching as he brought out a luxurious cloak. "Rain! It's so beautiful..." Luxury was surely an understatement. He must've had to trade an awful lot! Small hands delicately plucked it from his grasp, pulling it around her slender form. "Oh..." She mumbled in delight, feeling the softness pool around her body. "Thank you..." Sam said quietly, pushing her dark red and black hair from her face. His tears...They were happy tears. The last time, she thought it must've been on the night of their mateship. The ankh necklace still hung on her chest, the symbol given from Naniko at the ceremony. Never once did she forget who she belonged to.

Sam gently pushed the good from her face, looking deeply into his wonderful silvery blue eyes. His words made her feel warm inside, and she had to simply (rather ashamed of her lack of creativity) "Every day it was just you...Everyone else, I had to push them away. I left Anathema..." She rather missed the pack, and I seemed as if Quinn did too.

She pulled him to the beach with her as he spoke of having some fun, ears high with delight and eyes sparkling happily. "I agree!" Quinn saw them coming and smiled at the lovebirds, turning back to laugh with his sister. Giggling, Sam nipped her mate's neck.

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]