These are streets of gold
[html]
+3. I made a thread for us because I've been wanting one, hope you don't mind ;x. Otherwise I can make this an all-welcome thread? Since Erin is a busypants, here you go Gen ;o

April showers were sparse that morning, but frequent enough for Giselle to notice from her own window. Drip, drip, drop, it went, in a steady rhythm that the young woman found herself drawn to. With an arm propped against the windowsill, she gazed out admirably at the world full of color and life. Spring was Giselle's favorite season, and a few scattered raindrops were not about to stop her from her gathering routine. "Oh, isn't it just beautiful out today?" She commented out loud within her room, spinning away from the window as she clasped her hands together in joy.

Pink was the color of her chosen outfit for the morning, and with an empty basket swinging on her arm, Giselle danced and spun out of the Manor and into the open. The smell of fresh rain hit her nostrils first, before all the sweet scents of spring flowers and new, invigorating life. Exiting the large entryway, the stopped to breathe in deeply all of the scents of the renewed world. As her stoat leapt gracefully upon her shoulder and perched there, the snow white female scratched under his chin as she spoke. "My goodness, can't you just hear those hills singing?" She didn't expect her companion to answer. Giselle's voice was as flowery as her own face was aglow, emitting happiness from all angles.

Today the auburn woman thought to pick fresh fruits and flowers for the Dreamers - as well as herself - and maybe chance see new life that had sprung up since the wintertime. Quickly the young Dreamer found herself near the beautiful orchard, where tart apples grew in abundance, and found some ready for picking. As 'Elle bounced along the colorful scenery, she lifted her voice to the air.

The hiiiiills are alive.. with the sound of muuusic~ o/`

With songs they have sung for a thousand years.. o/`

The hills fill my heart with the sound of music o/`

My heart wants to sing every song it hears~! o/`

<style type="text/css">
.gisellemar1-box {width:219px;height:343px;float:right;}
.gisellemar1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f87d2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.gisellemar1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gisellemar1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#f6d4d3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fBZ04.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c8566d; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8566d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Alli!
[/html]