Unwanted
[html]

OOC here!

Isa had been sitting in her room, trying to organize her thoughts, which was seeming to be impossible. Thoughts of Hadley, Selene, her father’s ghost, and her life in Casa, had been causing all kinds of stress and mixed emotions. Ismeme had no idea how to deal with all of it. Finally, she shook her head, trying to clear her mind. She grabbed a small piece of wood and her dagger and started to work into the wood. Isa kept cutting into until she noticed it was looking like the mark on Jazper’s eye. Figuring she could give it to him as a gift, she continued working on it until it looked exactly like the mark.

She went looking for him, hoping he would like the gift and also wondering if she could talk to him and maybe he could help her out. Isa walked around Casa, taking her time so she could enjoy the beautiful weather as well. She knew she would run into him at some point but was in no hurry. He could have been busy for all she knew.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: / +300

The Fort was beginning to look like a place of fairy tales. The veins on the buildings were starting to flower, covering the beaten up houses with different species of wild flowers, much like the green grass that spread through most of the Fort. It seemed that no matter where you stood there was a flower near by. One thing that had caught the Sole by surprise was the fruit growing on the trees in front of the Courthouse. The horses would certainly enjoy munching on the fallen fruit throughout the summer.

As it was Jazper had decided to wander around outside for the Fort for a bit. Thanks to the good weather the Knight was in a good mood and had managed to convince Vito to allow him to lead the Stallion by the reins out of the Fort. If someone called it would be much faster to ride the horse than to run on two legs anyway. The painted horse stared on as the Sole munched on an apple from one of the trees he had passed on his way out of the Fort. Out of impatience and greed the horse took in a deep breath only to release it in a snort of frustration at his apparent owner. A sudden nudging at the black giant’s back almost caused him to loose his balance before looking back at Vito with a glare.

As the walked the horse continued to nudge him until the Knight had had enough. Fine! Take the damn apple! he roared, hand outstretched. The loud sound did not startle the large horse, instead an excited nicker escaped the horse’s mouth and the apple was quickly stolen out of Jazper’s hand. Grumbling to himself the coal male continued to walk, Vito dancing every step behind him full of glee after his treat.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-oo7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977150; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #462d17; }
.Jazzy-oo7 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-oo7 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#765035; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/5l3v41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 375px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bea38b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-oo7 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-oo7 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

It was a beautiful day which cheered her up a little at least. It also helped her keep a forced smile on her face. Isa was determined not to show what she had really been feeling. She walked through the grass, which was now covered with different wild flowers. It was a beautiful sight but it still didn’t do much to cheer her up.

Isa was about to give up on trying to find Jazper when she heard him yelling about an apple. Odd. She wondered what it was about. She took her time going to him, finally seeing him with his stallion. She couldn’t remember its name though. Isa caught up to him and smiled at the Sole. Hey Jazper. Everything alright? She was curious why he had been yelling earlier. Perhaps it had something to do with the horse. Isa reached her hand out to pat the beast’s neck. She enjoyed being around horses and wished she had her own. Maybe some day she would.

She turned her attention back to the black man in front of her. I made you something Jazper. Isa smiled and held up the pendant that matched the marking over his eye. I don’t have any paint but I’m hoping I can get some at some point so I can paint it for you. She hoped he would like it. It was just a simple carving though, nothing too complex.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: / +300

The odd pair continued on: giant luperci and giant horse. There was no denying that both were formidable in their appearance but as a pair they simply did not click as Jazper had no idea how to deal with a horse and Vito gained his pleasure from his owner’s displeasure. It was quite comical to see them moving through the forest, Wolf glaring forward, arm stretched behind him holding the reins, which lead the dancing Stallion. A rustle in the woods caused both horse and wolf to stop in their tracks, trained ears turning in the direction. Vito remained relaxed while the Knight took in the scent, recognizing it before the voice called out.

A smile dawned on his face as he dropped the reins, allowing Vito the freedom to wander if he wished, however Ismeme instantly moved towards the stallion, patting his neck. Vito was clearly pleased with the attention, allowing his head to slope down in pleasure. Nah I’m fine. The warrior reassured before pointing at the horse, This halfwit was just being brattish and wouldn’t stop jabbing at me with his oaf of a head unless I gave him my apple. As he spoke yellow eyes glared at the horse, who turned his head ignorantly away from the brute.

However Ismeme’s unexpected gift quickly changed both their moods as Jazper smiled and took the pendant. It’s beautiful. Thank you. Vito, now unattended, moved forward, stretching out his head to see what the grey wolfess had handed his owner while the Knight was preoccupied with his conversation. How has your stay in Casa been Ismeme? Everything going well I hope. He was well aware of the drama that had been going on between herself, Hadley and Selene. With Selene’s unannounced departure he was concerned that the other two involved may also up and leave, though he certainly hoped not.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-oo7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977150; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #462d17; }
.Jazzy-oo7 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#765035; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/5l3v41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 375px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bea38b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Jazper smiled as Isa approached and his horse seemed thrilled with the attention she gave him. The Sole pointed at the stallion as he spoke, the horse ignoring him altogether. Isa chuckled for a moment before reaching a hand out to stroke the horse’s snout. Come on Jazper, I’m sure this big handsome boy just wanted a little snack. Why didn’t you grab two apples? You could have each had one then. She smiled at the black man, happy to have a good conversation and to be around the horse. Isa loved horses and being near them always seemed to lift her spirits.

Seeming happy with the pendant was given, Jazper thanked her and the horse came closer, wanting to see what was going on. Isa smiled when he asked how she liked Casa. It was mostly forced but she was honest with her words. I really like it here in Casa. I can’t imagine being anywhere else. She paused for a moment and looked down, ashamed of what she had done. I just hope I’m able to stay. Isa hated the fact that she had broken up a couple, making a woman she had seen as a friend, leave her home even if it was unintentional. She tended to put others above herself, wanting to make others feel happy and care for them. Knowing it was because of what she had done that Selene left was killing her inside.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Little ranty sorry <3 / +300

As Ismeme defended the horse Jazper’s golden eyes narrowed and a soft, non-threatening growl, his displeasure clear but teasing. Turning in Vito’s direction he grumbled, “Well at least someone likes ya.” The horse immediately stopped in his tracks, turning his head to the leader and with a snort the horse turned back to nibbling on the grass before him. Rolling his eyes the leader turned his full attention on the grey wolfess before him. “Didn’t think that far ahead.” He muttered, admitting his mistake quietly so the horse did not hear. Although he was fairly certain that horses could not understand wolf talk he was unwilling to risk the bratty beast thinking that he was wrong in any way.

He allowed the horse to stand a little to close to him than he pleased for a brief moment as the stallion studied the sun pendent, waiting for the wolfess to answer his question. Naturally he was pleased with her initial opinion of the pack but her final words caused concern to grow in the Alpha’s eyes. Come now, why on Earth would you no be able to stay? His voice was calm and friendly, urging her to share her inner thoughts with him. Although Isa was no longer a child she was still very young in Jazper’s eyes. The warrior was healthy and strong, no one could argue he was still in his prime, but he had lived more than most in his pack and had some wisdom to share when needed. If you want to stay why not stay? It baffled the leader that someone who clearly enjoyed the pack lands would want to leave for any reason, though he understood that sometimes things happened and you just had to move on as he had from Crimson Dreams. Although he was still attached to the old lands his heart had led him elsewhere.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

It was clear that Jazper wasn’t too terribly thrilled with Isa defending the horse, but his growl still seemed to have a teasing tone to it. He turned and grumbled to the horse before rolling his eyes. Isa nodded at her Sole’s simple explanation.

Jazper seemed happy when she spoke until she mentioned that she hoped she would be able to stay. Well, I’m sure you have heard about the issue I caused between Hadley and Selene. Not to mention it was my fault she left Casa. I wasn’t sure if I would be allowed to remain in Casa when I caused another member to leave. Isa lowered her head, ashamed with herself. Technically, she caused two members to leave. Selene left because of what Isa and Hadley did, and she couldn’t be certain but it seemed Fritz followed after Selene, making his absence Isa’s fault as well.

Isa looked up to meet her Sole’s bright eyes as he spoke. A small smile formed as she nodded. As long as her Sole and Luna allowed her to stay, she wouldn’t even think about leaving. She absolutely loved the land she had grown to call home, and could never dream of leaving on her own free will.

<style>
</style>[/html]