I'm just me
[html]

OOC Ethereal Eclipse in the evening WC: 200+

Isa had so much on her mind and decided to go for a run to help clear her mind. She stayed in her Optime form instead of shifting to Lupus like she usually would have. She ran from her room and out of Casa, not really paying attention to where she was going. Thoughts of Hadley, all the drama that had happened between them and Selene, and her feelings for the caring man drifted into her mind. Isa knew it was her fault Hadley and Selene broke up and it was her fault Selene left Casa too. She was the kind of person who put others before herself but since she wasn’t herself the first time she was with Hadley and the time her and Selene fought, she felt completely torn and unsure what to do.

The guilt was slowly eating away at her, breaking her down. What made it even worse, Isa had feelings for Hadley but felt he didn’t feel the same. She knew he still loved Selene and probably wasn’t interested in her at all. Why should he be? She was nothing special. She was worthless, just like her father had always said.

Isa slowly became frustrated as she reached Ethereal Eclipse. She stopped running and lashed out, leaving deep scratches in a nearby tree before sitting down. She brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs, trying to calm herself down before she broke into tears again.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 sorry for the delay <3

The female loved her pack dearly, perhaps more dearly than any other, but even she had to take a break from the chaos of every day life now and again. She found herself further from the pack within Ethereal Eclipse than she had been in days - fresh air away from her home would at least clear her head from the many thoughts constantly swarming around it, or so she thought. She ambled slowly along the forest in her Optime form, hand casually resting on her belt that held her dagger.

The peace was shattered, however, by a horrible scraping sound - jerking her head towards the sound, ears erect and mind focused, she looked through the thick bushes and trees and saw beyond the greenery a form - an Optime form - who had just slashed at something unseen to Skye. Before she could determine if this was a threat, her nose told her that it was a woman, one from Casa di Cavalieri, and the blue scent of sadness wafted around her.

Skye pushed apart the bushes and thin trees to reveal more of the woman. She was now curled up, her arms hugging her knees close to her body, clearly in a state of distress. "Are you alright?" Skye asked the stranger, slight concern etched on her face.

I am with you, I will carry you through it all, I won't leave you, I will catch you. When you feel like letting go, 'Cause you're not, you're not alone

Image courtesy of harold.lloyd

<style>
.GR2_Skye1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#6d3d4e; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye1 {background-color:#a99261; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#462e24; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1594/atable16.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #b98797; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye1 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #b98797; }
.GR2_Skye1 .name {text-align:left; font-family:Aguafina Script; font-size:85px; text-shadow:#4b2835 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Skye1 .lyrics {color:#e1d3d2; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_Skye1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#9e6c79; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #b98797; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 200+ :: Out of Character text

Everything just seemed to be slowly breaking her down. All the guilt from the situation with Selene and Hadley, knowing it was all her fault, it was pushing her over the edge. Isa loved her pack but knowing she had broken up a couple and was the reason why a packmate left the pack completely just made her feel absolutely disgusted with herself.

Perhaps she really was everything her father had said, worthless, unwanted, trash, and everything else he used to use to describe her. It certainly did seem likely. The first week or so that she had been in Casa, she managed to destroy another’s life. It didn’t seem right at all. Isa would have never done any of it if her father’s ghost hadn’t shown up.

Isa’s head snapped up as someone spoke. It was a woman and she carried the scent of another pack. She didn’t recognize it but she also hadn’t been around those from other packs in the area. She appeared to be concerned about Isa. Pushing herself up onto her feet, she put on that fake smile she usually wore. I’m fine, just dealing with an issue. I’m Isa, from Casa di Cavalieri. Isa never was the type to burden others with her problems, it didn’t seem fair.

<style>
.isafly-box {background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... wajg-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:200px; height:223px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.isafly {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.isafly p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.isafly p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isafly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.isafly p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.isafly b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]