Gorey demise
[html]

OOC here!

Thana had just recently given her sister the items she got gotten by trading with Amy. Isa seemed really happy with the hawks and appeared to like the paint as well. She used to have so many paints when they were kids. Their mother had gotten Isa almost every color of paint she could find since her silver sister seemed to enjoy carving and painting.

Now that she was on her own again, all Thana wanted to do was sink her teeth into something, rip something to shreds, and take another wolf’s coat while they were still breathing. Three of her favorite things to do. All she had to do now was find someone with a good enough coat. If it was hideous or damaged in any way, perhaps she could play with the creature before she skinned it.

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 453 :: Forgive the rust!

"Stop. We've arrived."

The low voice rang out, and it was louder than the dark woman would have hoped. She visibly winced, gold eyes darting naturally around to seek any other forms hidden under the cloak of darkness, and, upon not finding any, turned back to the dark man behind her. He stood silently, eyes focused entirely on the gargantuan woman before him, his frame submissive yet primed for attack at any moment. The utter domination of the man-child brought a sneer to Linquilea's lips, and she extended her broad hand to slap him across the face, enjoying the smack that quietly ruined the otherwise silent air. "You moved too slowly", she snapped. "More quickly, next time." The chocolate boy known once as Niccolo simply nodded, averting his eyes away from the woman he desperately idolized and worshipped blindly.

She was no longer concerned with him, though, as she began to survey the area where they would take their rest. Something was off - her delicate nares could sense an uncomfortable shift in the air, one that indicated the traveling duo was not entirely alone. Linquilea sighed in resignation that she would not get her beauty rest and ran her fingers through the glossy mane that was one of her few vanities before regathering herself to discover who, exactly, this intruder was. It was an uncommon annoyance that she found herself on two legs, instead preferring to travel - and exist, really - upon four. Still, the murderer would have to make do with the situation that presented itself. Shifting would waste unnecessary silence and time, and the midnight woman preferred to have both on her advantage.

Her footsteps were nearly silent as she followed the perfume through the dark air, golden eyes narrowed in eerie concentration as she sought her target. Not prey, necessarily - Linquilea might have been a wanton killer (as evidenced by the long chain of tails Niccolo carried in his pack), but she had come to these lands for a purpose. Rumors of his presence had reached her ears, and she had not been especially far from the area: it was really all too perfect. For the time being, all the canines she stumbled upon would be seen as tools to achieving a greater end: only if they served their purpose inadequately or were protecting Shandom would they die.

Oh, if they were protecting that bastard, how she would kill them! Her lips curled into a smile at the thought.

Eventually she came upon a smaller woman, and Linquilea cleared her throat to break the silence. Perhaps this girl had scented her upon the wind; regardless, the midnight monster would not give her the courtesy of speaking first.

Lea bust is by Libri; the table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.lealibri-box {float:right;}
.lealibri {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.lealibri .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.lealibri p.ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.lealibri p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.lealibri .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.lealibri p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.lealibri b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The scent of two others was easy to pick up and, being a trained assassin, Thana could hear the faint footsteps of a large female coming closer. She cleared her throat and Thana turned to face the dark woman. Even though she was blind in her left eye, Thana was still a skilled fighter and she knew this woman was only a killer, not an assassin trained since birth like she was. Thana gave the woman a crooked smile, giving her a more savage or evil appearance. Unless you need something from me or you want to die, I suggest you get back to your boytoy.

Thana had always been very blunt and if this woman was smart she would leave. She did have a beautiful coat though, ink black with a blue tint. It would make a lovely trophy. Thana didn’t care that she was the one that was stronger, she was the one that was trained; this woman just enjoyed killing. What do you keep as trophies [b]Žitá oči?

<style type="text/css">
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 314 :: Just a quick thing - there's literally no way for Thana to know of Lea's training, assassin or otherwise. She merely stood behind her. Just wanted to point that out so we could avoid the awkward meta-gaming thing! Smile

Of course, the smaller woman had a death wish.

A silly sort of grin had spread across the stranger's face, and Linquilea cocked her head to the side slightly, a look of mingled disbelief and disgust marking his expression. Arrogance seeped from the death-bound female, and the topaz-eyed killer could not help but let a mirthful laugh spill from her dark lips. Oh, you are too adorable, Linquilea sneered. Do you not recognize the difference in our sizes, and the fact that you are outnumbered two to one? It is a childish mistake, really, but one that could easily get you killed. As she spoke, Niccolo stepped slightly closer to his mother, eyes trained on the grey woman. The stranger was of similar size to him, though he held no fear: it was one of the emotions Lea informed him he was no longer allowed to have, unless he was fearful of her. He obeyed her with practiced ease.

Meanwhile, Linquilea still stood rather casually, examining the sassy woman with a sort of disconnected distaste. It was really quite embarrassing for the other one to behave in such a rude and disruptive manner. Cruel as she might be, Linquilea was never blatantly rude - unless she was in one of her fits, of course, but those did not count - and this child certainly had much to learn. In addition, she appeared to think herself some sort of superior knower-of-all, asking Lea what she kept as trophies. It caused another sneer, malicious and disgusted, to curl across the ebony lips that had been tainted with blood so many times. I do not know what you speak of, she hissed, golden eyes narrowing in mock confusion. I recommend you adopt a different sort of tone before you speak to me, girl - your self-worth is much lower than you believe it to be, I assure you.

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.lealibri {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.lealibri .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.lealibri p.ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.lealibri b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Thana wasn’t too pleased with the laugh that came from the ink black woman. It only made her want to skin the woman even more. When she spoke, Thana’s lips pulled back into a snarl. She would not stand to be insulted in such a way. Size and numbers don’t matter if you’re skilled with a knife. Insult me again and we will see how well you fight.

The boy stepped closer to the woman. Thana could care less about him, the only pelt she wanted was the woman’s. She could care less if she was being rude, this woman caught her in a not so good mood and insulting her only made it that much worse. She pretended to not know what Thana was talking about, appearing to be confused. Even if it wasn’t an act, Thana would still see it as one. I am not some weak little girl and I suggest you back off. Thana was not in the mood to play around. She wanted to kill, that’s it. If this woman stayed in her way, Thana would end up taking her anger out on the two in front of her if they both didn’t calm down soon.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 395 ::

She laughed again, and it was an unpleasant sound, like nails on rusty metal. It was a mockery of the joyous sound, something Linquilea had long ago lost the ability to do: regardless, she could use it as a weapon against others. It was rather comical to see this child get so worked up over absolutely nothing - did she know nothing of the nuances of power and control? It was sad to see a creature so utterly possessed in her own self importance, and if Linquilea knew the emotion she might have pitied the creature. Regardless, she stared at the girl with the same disconnected distaste, letting the sneer curl deeper on her lips as the creature became more and more frantic. "How sad to know that you rely upon the weapons of the human," she sighed. "Your fire, while dangerous for your own survival, had promise. But relying on those...." Lea shook her head, golden eyes locked with the other's own. "A pity, is all."

She glanced back to Niccolo, ensuring that the man was still there. He hadn't moved, and his eyes darted to meet that of his mother. In them he asked whether or not he was to attack the insolent child; Lea's eyes said no, this girl was not yet irritating enough. But the former Alphess was growing weary of the back and forth - she would, perhaps, leave the situation, or instead rip the tail from the girl's body and leave that as a reminder of exactly who she'd been messing with. Nor would she use a knife to do so - while Linquilea was familiar with the weapon, and rather proficient in the art, she very rarely slipped so low as to behave like a human. No, she preferred her own method of elegant cruelty, rooted in the primal urges that controlled both her and the child before her.

Turning back to the girl, Lea pursed her lips for a moment, considering the situation before her. "How sad you have behaved towards me in such a manner. To think - I merely stood behind you, and you adopted such a.... distasteful tone. Even I would not do such a thing, and they call me unbalanced. Remarkable." Her words were honey wrapped around a thorn: smooth and sensuous with a prickle of danger, and the woman narrowed her eyes.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The ink black woman gave her a look of distaste, making Thana feel insulted. Rely on weapons? No. I can fight just fine without them. Thana was already in a not so nice mood and the way this woman was acting towards her only made Thana want to rip out the woman’s throat. All she wanted was to rip something to shreds and now she had two.

Thana was quickly becoming unstable and unpredictable the more irritated and frustrated she became. The woman turned back to her and spoke again. Distasteful tone? Thana could care less who the woman was or how she acted towards the woman. She meant nothing to Thana. I could care less what tone I have. I am not in a very pleasant mood. So, I would suggest you leave me be unless you’re looking for a fight. At that point, all Thana wanted was to get the taste of blood on her tongue, maybe even take that beautiful pelt of hers.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]