of knife and dagger
[html]

AMY. My post is crap...sorry

Word Count → IDK

Slender white legs crossed themselves as the ivory female sat upon the beach, long fingers gently digging into the fine gravel under her slim body. The young woman had finally found Rain, finally reunited the glimmer of family that she had so witnessed months ago. To rediscover that again, the ivory lorelei had given up her pack, her home just to find her beloved and their daughter again. Quinn, Lux, and Rain were all out finding food. At her side was a quiver of arrows and am elegant bow. Was she to get her own food? That seemed like a perfect idea! Sam got up quickly, taking the wonderful weapon in her small hand. Large grey ears perked attentively as Quinn broke through the trees behind her, his brown arms immediately wrapping around his mother. "Wanna help?" Sam asked brightly, holding the bow out for his inspection. "Only if I get a few shots!" Quinn laughed as his beautiful mother nodded. The pair walked back into the trees, crouching low, noses searching for the smell of game. "Mom? Are you happy to see Dad?" Surprised at the question, the ivory girl stopped and glanced at him. "Yeah. Why?" The coyote boy shrugged, and quietly murmured "I just hope there was not anybody else in the states." Sam considered, tilting her ivory head to the side, long streaks of black and red falling over her slim shoulder. "I hope not too...He says there wasn't."  

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy was hunting. If one could call it that. In her monstrous secui form Amy moved through the woods, silent as the growth of the trees. There was no proof that she had stepped where she had, nothing but a faint lingering scent, quickly disappearing with her speed. A few animals backed off, sensing the deadly intent rising off her. For the most part though, they didn't even notice the assassin, shirking the mask of civilization for the satisfying taste of blood in her mouth.

Success finally reached her, the scent of a young wolf nearby. There was a mother as well. How fun. She wondered how much the wolf would beg, watching her kill the pup before her. Entering in Amy slowed, the scent slowly filtering through her memories. She knew this wolf. Stopping Amy thought back to what it was. Oh yes, that stupid female that had tried to cheat her. Shrugging Amy stepped back, shifting into her optime form. It was a good thing that she had hidden her clothes nearby, not wanting to come out naked. Quickly she dressed before stepping out before her. Hello.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 384

Spending time with her son was becoming much more important every single second of it, the young wolfess surely understood the coyote boy. There was things he confided with her, things he would be terrified to speak to his father about. He had even asked that she never speak about his certain preference to men than females. His father would likely throw him out. But that was what it had always been, despite Rain never seriously noticing. Sure, back in Anathema he had secretly crushed on Severus and Octavius, yet never had the balls to hang out with them. Ah well, maybe one day the bubbly female would converse with her mate about it. But only with Quinn's permission.

A sound in the trees near the pair had her silky grey ears perking, standing high above her black hair. A silken voice slipped through the air, immediately the ivory girl's blood transformed into cold lead in her veins. Mustering up a little courage, despite the deep loathing she felt Sam managed a curt "How are you? It's been a while." Quintus, who was once standing by her side leaped to his feet from his knees. He pushed his shaggy brown hair from his face, looking confused at the two women. "Mom? What's happening? Who's this?" His orange eyes narrowed suspiciously at the golden woman, moving back to the safety at the side of his mother. Even though he had grown taller. Sam loaded the bow with an arrow, a silent warning to her past attacker to not pull anything. "Just someone I've met before...Remember when I came home that time? Almost dead. Yep." The loner nodded to Quinn who did indeed remember. Flattening his tall ears in fear. The stranger must've done a lot of damage...His momma was so broken...

No fear reflected on the slender ivory female however, just quiet and cool loathing for the taller female with the clothing, the only clothing she could bring herself was the sheepskin cloak Rain had given her as a gift, the special one he had traded with the holy men down south. Never would she give it away. "Why did you do that? What did Momma do?" The skinny Optime boy asked quietly, glancing over to his mother to get both sides of the story.

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy grinned at the greeting. It was so amusing. The fear and hate was clear for Amy to feel, and she reveled in that feeling, the power that it gave her. I'm doing quite well. I see you have some lovely children. Her voice was a smooth purr on the last word, looking down at the boy, a smile still there. He's very handsome, isn't he? The young male scuttled back, moving to the protection of the pathetic mother. She couldn't defend him. Not at all. She couldn't even defend herself.

Amy's ears raised as the bow was swung up, pointed towards her. Did this wolf really think she could hit Amy? Did she think there would be no retaliation for that action? Come now, there's no need for that. We're civilized folks here, are we not? Her attention returned to the young boy, listening to the question. Another smile graced her, as poisonous as a snake. You're a smart one, aren't you. I was taking payment. She tried to cheat me, so I simply took what she owed me in another form.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]