[m] watercolours into the ocean
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

LET IT BEGIN –squirms- Backdated to April 7th.

Magnolia had gone on a ride with Jasper early in the morning outside the pack lands yesterday and ended up breaking into one of the rare still-standing human dwellings that she found beyond the packlands. A sound had come from the building as she was trotting by, and she was intrigued by what could be inside. Inside the dusty ruins was a small stockpile of mostly intact bottles of liquor. Jade eyes widened excitedly as she snatched them all up with juvenile greed. She knew exactly who would want to share this with her.

She was less bitter now. She knew her avoidance of her pseudo-lover couldn’t last much longer. She missed him too much, even though she didn’t want to admit it to herself. But the fact that he didn’t come see her had bothered her for days as she stayed in bed curled up with Claudia. Regardless, it needed to be dealt with, and Maggie wasn’t a patient female.

The ride back to Salsola had been easy enough now that it was finally starting to be less bitterly cold. Spring was finally showing itself and that made the Confidant feel a little less miserable. Jasper was an quick horse and so got her back at a reasonable hour, just as the sun was dipping into the mountains. The silver girl fed the kitten some meat she had left over from the morning and set off on foot to Denver’s house.

The satchel laden with alcohol dug into her shoulder as she walked. She looked at it blankly, devoid of any emotion. All too soon the hybrid reached her intended location. Sighing, she put the heavy bag onto the ground and let out a quick bark announcing her presence.

[/html]
[html]

It surprised him when she finally came. Denver had sought after Maggie; he needed to apologize a million times, but she'd been elusive for weeks. And whenever he had glimpsed her, she'd turned and gone the other way. He'd known she would be angry, and why wouldn't she? I betrayed her. On accident, but still...

On that dark night, the adrenaline had been blinding, his fear cutting deep, and he scarcely felt or heard Maggie fall until he had gone too far, too fast. He'd been terrified, clinging to the horse for his life as the beast charged ahead, out of control and stomping away from the group, startled. It was all he could do to hold on, then. Denver had thought for sure he would die.

It wasn't a knock, but a bark that woke him. He knew it, and sat up immediately. Denver rubbed his sagging, purple eyelids. It was hardly even dark out; the sun had just set, and yet he lay in his bed, disheveled and half-clothed. He couldn't have been sure what time he'd fallen asleep, since it had been almost two days now since he'd left his room. The mutt hadn't eaten much recently, and so his clothes fit more loosely than usual. Hee pulled his jacket back on and tried to fix his mussed up fur, stumbling over to the door and opening it slowly. Hey, he mumbled, feeling his shame rise up again. What could he say? Pale blues were dull as they looked over her face, noticing the scratches there with a furrowed brow. What happened? Immediately, his concern for her rose. The sound of glass clinking in her bag was unmistakable, and he regarded it blandly, turning back to worry about her condition.

<style type="text/css">
.detou b {font-weight:bold; color:#d7b688; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a1206; }
.detou p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.detou {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#624838; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/remzC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b28c7f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.detou p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.detou p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She didn’t know what she was expecting. The door flung open and a very disheveled Denver appeared at the door. The hybrid narrowed her eyes, mirroring the same concern that the he had evident on his own face. He looked weak, gaunt. It was very unusual for such a creature so intent on his best appearance to look that way. Magnolia looked deep into his eyes as he spoke. She didn’t want to explain the wounds. It wasn’t like her to needlessly hurt another creature, even if that stupid black wolf was a slave. It wasn’t one of Magnolia’s finer moments.

”I should ask you the same question. I tripped,” she said numbly, searching for anything behind his tired eyes. She started off strong, with a feeble “Denver, I-“ but didn’t have any idea what to say after. “I found some liquor, and wanted to know if you wanted to share it with me.” If it were another situation, she could have laughed out loud. She was almost begging for him to sleep with her again. How pathetic, she thought in her mind, stifling a giggle that was threatening to leave her throat. This was such an absurd situation to be in.

[/html]
[html]
umg i think denver is getting a hot spot! xD loldogs

Denver stared at her for a moment, his face blank. What'd she just say? But he had heard right. She wasn't here to yell at him, accuse him, or be angry. In fact, she seemed to simply ignore the weeks that had gone between them without speaking. His guilt had been tearing him up, but she didn't seem to care that he'd left her there. Maybe she knew, maybe she understood somehow. His brows furrowed as he stared at the bag, his mouth half-open, unsure of what to say.

Finally, he settled on: Sure. Why not. He hadn't eaten in a couple of days, but what did it matter? He'd only be with Maggie, and hopefully at least she could excuse his condition. Suddenly he felt ashamed, his old pride creeping back in with her presence. Gimme just... gimme just a second, he mumbled apologetically, holding up a hand, imploring her to stay outside.

The Confidant sped inside and stared at his room. It didn't honestly look that much different. The dressings on his bed were askew, though, and there was a clear imprint of where he had lay only minutes earlier. Hastily, he made the bed as best he could and gathered a few clothes scattered about. The real issue was his own appearance. He had a small, spot-covered mirror on one wall that he used to look at himself in. He had to move his face around to be sure he didn't really have that dark brown splotch on his fur. Pale hands tried in vain to smooth back his short curls, but they stuck out at every angle. Denver's fur felt slick, tangled, and just plain gross against his skin. He itched at it, but it only made him itch it more. Whining, he remembered her waiting and ran back out the door, frustrated.

Sorry, c'mon in, he said, grabbing up the clanking bag and following her inside glumly.

<style type="text/css">
.detou b {font-weight:bold; color:#d7b688; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a1206; }
.detou {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#624838; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/remzC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b28c7f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She waited outside like a patient little girl. Shuffling inside made her giggle; what the hell was he doing? Denver was always so careful about appearances, so much so that Maggie always thought it slightly absurd. He was delicate, spun from spider silk. He hated the water, preferred to be clothed, and was obsessed with looks. The two lovers were as different as they could be. But still, Maggie kept coming back. Why, she had no idea... but they worked, and he was comfortable.

The door opened again finally and a haggard looking Denver ushered her in. She followed, looking around. She understood why he felt embarrassed now, his home was a mess. But she refrained from saying anything to be polite. Denver had taken the bottles in, but she quickly snatched one from him and opened it. It smelled like wine, but then again Maggie wasn’t ever quite sure. Alcohol was not her forte.

“I’m not mad, you know,” she said quietly, before taking a large gulp of the stuff. She knew that she was probably going to finish off this bottle, so she motioned to the poodle-wolf to take one for his own. “At least, not anymore. I know it wasn’t your fault.” She walked over to him, maybe a little too close.

[/html]
[html]
derp?

Denver still felt embarrassed for her to see his room, but he tried his best to ignore it. Her attention was more important, now that he finally had it again. And to her, it was still nothing. But, oh. She admitted it; she had been mad once. His guilt was not in vain, and somehow that was a relief. Maggie, I-... I'm so sorry about that, he stammered, looking down and taking her cue to grab a drink. His choice was a deep green bottle filled with liquid that looked even darker. When he uncorked the bottle its pungent aroma filled his nostrils instantly. Pink nose wrinkled and he winced away, but took a swig nonetheless. The heat burned through his chest and quickly relaxed him; warmth filled every corner of his body after just a few more sip. Only then did he struggle for his words, which still came out shaky. The horse, it was goin' so fast, 'n I didn't even hear ya fall... When I realized, I was too far... And they were coming... he remembered, his face stricken, more pale than usual. Denver glanced at her, then away in shame, shaking his head. I could'a kept them from takin' you, he insisted.

A second later, she was inches away from him. The Confidant looked up, still confused by her; he'd thought she was mad, but now... was she seducing him? Did he really care? A stirring beneath his pants was his answer. After so many weeks, the proximity of her warm body was all it took. But something was still holding him back. He held up a creamy hand. Maggie... he trailed off, letting his words linger unfinished. He didn't want to deny her, and if she wasn't mad anymore, why should he worry? His fingers found her arm, caressing the soft fur and flesh there. I'm sorry, he said again, almost a whisper this time.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]….weird post… *_*… I may or may not be a bit intoxicated… >_> I apologize in advance for this

She drank. And then she drank some more, because it felt right, because her life had been shitty enough that it was an excusable occurrence, because she wanted to. Maggie’s brain felt very light and woozy for a moment, and her mind wobbled as she found herself coughing momentarily from the uncomfortable warmness in her throat. Denver spoke but his words held no meaning for her; she was in a daze, a flurry of emotion building deep from within was taking her full attention. She could have sobbed right then and there, but she knew she had to keep it together. Her breathing started racing and and ran her fingers through her Mohawk constantly. But still the young Confidant kept drinking because she wanted to be drunk and forget about all the shit that was slowly taking away her sanity.

She was silent for quite some time. When she finally spoke, a crack rang through her words. “It’s okay, Denver, I just… want to forget all this shit. I can’t take it anymore,” she was almost hysterical, but just together enough that she wasn’t shaking from her words. All through the recent troubles in her life, she had no one to talk to about everything and that might have been why she was feeling this way. The guilt about TaeKyung was almost as bad as the eyes that haunted her at night from the wolf she killed for Salsola, a pack that had let her rot in another pack’s possession for weeks. A single tear escaped from her eye, and Maggie stared at her pseudo-lovers feet. “I want to start over. Or leave. I just can’t do this anymore.” She sniffed quietly, her eyes still staring at his feet.
[/html]

[html]
me too, wahoo!

Denver had no idea what they were doing, but the more he drank, the more comfortable he got. Long moments passed in silence, and during those he drank as she did. By the time Maggie broke quiet, the mutt's head felt light. He was sure she felt it, too. The drinks were strong. He scooted closer to her, leaning in as she struggled with her words. When they finally came, he was surprised. The things that she said were not the things that he'd anticipated, and auburn brows laced with deepened concern. Leave? Y'wanna... you wanna leave, Maggie? Denver put an arm on her thigh, peering at her curiously. What really happened to you? It must have been something more serious than she was letting on; she wasn't normally so close to tears over... well, whatever it was. He took another deep swig, cringing for a moment at the taste. The Confidant needed to know what was going on in her head. His loyalty lay to her, and to his Salsolan Family. But if she were to abandon it, what would he do? Denver didn't want to think about that, and hoped that her words were only drunken ramblings.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html] D’AWWWWWW

This was a weird emotional state for the girl to be in. On top of everything else, Denver seemed so concerned with her words and feelings, but she couldn’t figure out why. They weren’t anything special, and for all she could have known Denver could be seeing other people. Maggie sniffed while he spoke, jade eyes still downcast. Deep down in her heart she knew she didn’t want to leave. She was finally starting to enjoy Salsola, even if the pack was a little more peculiar than she would have liked. Plus, she had Denver, and if he wasn’t there she would probably be thinking differently.

“No, I don’t really want to leave,” the girl said with tears falling down her face. “And nothing horrible happened. I..” she wasn’t entirely sure where she was going with this, but regardless, she looked at her lover straight on this time. “If you weren’t here, I don’t know what I’d do,” it was quite the confession for the girl to make, but she meant it. Maggie sighed, and leaned her head on his shoulder. She breathed in his scent, and closed her eyes. After such a long time without him, the girl couldn’t help but love the fact that he was here now. He made her feel safe, even if he couldn’t protect her against the evil creatures outside the Thistle Kingdom.

“I’m sorry,” she breathed. Her head was taken off his shoulder to get a better look at the poodle-wolf again. The Confidant took Denver’s cheek in her hand, resting it there momentarily until she pulled him in for a deep, longing kiss.

[/html]
[html]
maybe mark this M soon? or we could just fade to black if you want, idc.

Denver breathed a sigh of relief as she denied his question. Alcohol often induced confusion, and together they had just about downed a whole bottle. Pale blues glanced down at the dark liquid sloshing behind brown glass as she continued, wondering just what she might say. The floppy-eared mutt felt his heart soar at her words, though, and was relieved yet again. Y'mean it? he asked hopefully, looking up at her with watery eyes.

Magnolia's touch seemed like the greatest thing in the world at that moment with his skin tingling, heart racing and stomach fluttering. Any other time he'd be embarrassed for his state, but here it was safe. Denver wrapped his pale arms around her slender body in a heartfelt embrace, taking care not to spill his drink. Maggie, you don't have to apologize for anything, he mumbled, nuzzling her palm. I-- but she cut him off with a kiss, and he never stopped her. Instead, he seized the moment, quickly stowing the liquor away for later. Denver returned the passion with his own lips, though he felt sloppy after weeks alone and let his hands wander her body for distraction. The liquor had flavored her mouth, but beneath it he knew her taste was the same, as was her smell. He couldn't get enough.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]fade to black? or one more post mebbe?

Any sort of fear or insecurity she had floating in her head about Denver seemed to vanish. He pulled her close and with that, her breath was gone from her petite frame. In their time apart she had finally learned that Denver was someone she could trust, and at least for this moment, he was all hers. Sparks flew from her fur as he traversed her body, a well of excitement and desire growing in her belly. Her hand moved from his cheek to the back of his head, getting her hands tangled in his wiry fur. There was nothing more she wanted in this world than for this drunken reverie to ever end.

But she broke the kiss between them, and moved her face an inch away from his own. “You mean so much to me,” she said in a voice just above a whisper. Moving her wine bottle off the bed, she quickly went back to her companion, pushing him down onto the sheets. She wanted all of him… he had been away from her for far too long.

[/html]
[html]
umg have sum cheez lol

Just then, Denver hardly needed more than her touch, but her kiss sent him into euphoria. Her lips tasted of liquor; warm and spicy. Pink tongue shot out here and there, but in his intoxication he couldn't be sure if it was her lips, mouth, or cheek he'd kissed. He was almost glad when she broke away, still feeling embarrassed as blood rushed to his face-- and other places, too. When she turned away he went to reach for her, but didn't need to. Maggie came back with twice the vigor, and pushed him back onto the blankets, making her fur blend with his. Denver hurriedly pulled his jacket and shirt off over his head and tossed them aside, reaching around her to tug at the zipper of his pants. Her fur was warm; a soft, silvery pelt that shone in the rising moonlight. She's amazing, he thought to himself as he looked up at her, grinning drunkenly as he fumbled with his pants. She wanted him again, maybe loved him even, and he desperately needed her. Then, now, and always, he thought as he held her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]lawlz sex

Maybe it was the alcohol, but she couldn’t stop. Maggie tried to fumble with his shirt buttons but the man quickly tore it off his body with more efficiency than she could. Maggie smiled as he undressed; she had always found it peculiar that he wore clothing. Her warm, northern coat kept her warm and outside of metallic accessories the girl wore nothing. At the present moment she saw it more as a barrier to sweet pleasure more than anything else.

Soon enough he was as naked as she was and she could resume her roaming. She kissed him constantly, even as she moved her body to straddle him. She breathed heavily, then, teasing him with her proximity to his pelvic area. She went back to kissing him, moving down to his neck as she lowered herself onto him, exhaling with pleasure. Her hips rocked back and forth ever so slowly; she wanted this to be special, something that couldn't be rushed.

[/html]
[html]
8D

Denver gratefully accepted her help removing his clothing; his drunken fumbling had been getting them nowhere. Pale blues locled on those fiery emeralds, creamy hands caressing the nice curve of her body and coming to rest at her hips. He helped guide her, ready and eager, but she teased him instead and he exhaled a shaky breath.

Finally, he felt her around him, the warmth and familiar tightness almost too much all at once. His eyes widened and then rolled back, grip tightening on her as she rocked. Denver wanted special, too, but he was starved for this, and couldn't help but buck his own hips in response, thrusting passionately into his lover above. Pearly whites showed briefly through a grin as he looked up at her, sexy and commanding on top. I love her, he realized then, and knew it was true.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Magnolia was not particularly well versed when it came to matters of love or sex, but she she did know she was desirable. She could see it in Denver's eyes, whenever she looked at him, especially now when primal urges came out. The girl looked down at him just as he looked up at her... The look on his face was almost too much for her to handle. She closed her eyes after a moment, her neck wrapped around hers, intent on focusing at the situation at hand. Denver's thrusts made the girl gasp and moan, and with every rock of his hips she dug her nails into his back. It felt incredible, she wanted all of him, and her hungry lust completely over took her.

Maggie rocked harder now, working up a sweat and moaning louder with each motion of her body. She felt confident showing her lover exactly how she wanted it, taking control and not letting him do too much. After some time, the girl could feel a deep feeling in her gut; it rose higher and higher in her body until a small scream of pleasure left her throat. She panted heavily, finally leaving her mental reverie to look at her lover.
[html]
wheeee

Maggie's claws dug at the skin of his back, even through his thick fur, but he didn't care. He hardly noticed then, as their bodies became one and he could see and feel nothing but her. No other smell filled his nostrils but theirs, and as her body finally arched above him with his own final thrust, all of the stress up until then released with his seed.

As she looked down at him through the darkness, proud atop her prize, he grinned slowly back at her. Denver's head still felt heavy from the alcohol, but he was drunk off of something else now. Pale arms reached up to pull her down onto his chest, cuddling close to her. I love you, Maggie, he said softly into her ear, stroking her pale smoky fur, naked against his own, until he fell into a deep, pleasant sleep.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]