[M] A new toy
[html]

OOC here!

Kit stated to breath heavily and his hips kept moving as Thana continued to pleasure him. His hands clenched and unclenched a few times, seeming to want something to grab onto. Once her hand was around his knot, his hips moved slower before he went completely still for a moment. Kit let out a breath, almost a groan, as he reached his climax. He laid there as he spilled his seed in her mouth. Thana wasn’t exactly fond of the taste but she quickly swallowed, letting the salty liquid slide down her throat.

Thana dragged her tongue along his length again and looked up at him with a smirk on her face. Seems like you enjoyed that. So, how long till you’re ready to go again? He wasn’t done yet. She still needed her fun.

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Kit just lay there on his back, eyes half closed from the delicious experience of having spilled inside of Thana's muzzle, and shivered lightly from the added rush of realizing she had swallowed. He wasn't sure why that felt good, but Kit liked how things had gone. At the back of the male's mind, a note was made to try getting more of what he had just got, maybe even from Fleta.

Almost too soon, Thana pulled off of his length, dragging her welcoming tongue along to leave it cleaned, and slowly returning to it's shrunken size. "It was amazing..." Kit groggily replied, and felt surprise at how ready the female was to go again. It was both exciting, and worrying how tired he would be at the end of their encounter. Something still unnerved Kit about the larger female, but his libido quieted any worries of making himself more helpless by spending himself for a second time.

"A few minutes, are we doing that again?" Kit asked with an eager tone, obviously ready to have Thana's mouth around him for a second time.
[html]

OOC here!

Kit seemed to have really enjoyed himself as he laid on his back with his eyes half closed. He seemed slightly disappointed when Thana moved away from him. It didn’t matter if she had stayed though because his member quickly shrunk back into his sheath. His response brought a small chuckle from Thana. First time huh?

She smiled when he mentioned only needing a few minutes. No we aren’t doing that again. It’s just your turn to pleasure me. Thana gave him a big grin as she leaned down and bit his neck softly. She hoped he would be ready soon.

<style type="text/css">
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
Thana's words embarrassed Kit a little bit, but mostly because it reminded him that he had only just had his first experience with a female a few weeks ago, and she was right that no one had done what she had just finished doing. "Ya... first time doing that anyways..." Kit replied with obvious reluctance to admit he wasn't as experienced as he would have liked. Green eyes seemed to ponder on whether their owner was disappointed, or happy that he would get to have some of the fun he was more used to.

"Well, that... that I know a little bit more about." the male spoke in a confident tone, even as Thana planted a soft bite on his neck. A shiver of pleasure was a pleasant contrast to the unease that Kit felt at what he thought was a possessive display from Thana. He wasn't sure what Thana thought of the day, but Kit still felt that it was just two strangers having some fun. [b]"So my turn to be on top huh?" Kit teased, while reaching up to try pulling Thana down, and then would try repositioning both of them so that he was straddling a prone Thana.

Of course, Kit knew that if she went along with his wants, it was going to be her choice, he simply didn't have the strength to easily make the larger female do anything she didn't want to do.
[html]

OOC here!

He seemed embarrassed when asked if it was his first time and then admitted it as well. It was clear that he didn’t want to admit it but he did anyways. Kit gained a more confident tone as he spoke again and he teased her by asking if it would be his turn on top. She didn’t feel the need to give him a verbal answer. Instead, she simply gave him a large grin.

Kit pulled Thana down and they ended up with Thana on her back and Kit on top of her. She was just fine going along with what he wanted as long as she got what she wanted too. It was obvious that Thana could easily make him her little plaything. All she had to do was blackmail him and use that girl he was so fond of as an excuse. She waited patiently for him to be ready to go again as her hands slid up his abdomen to him chest.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Kit was once again on top, a place he much preferred to the alternative, even if Thana had introduced him to something quite amazing, and would have probably accepted the unease of not being in control if it meant more of the same. Yet, even as he straddled Thana, his body slowly becoming ready for more intimacy, Kit couldn't help but feel strange about the whole situation. Sure, he thought highly of himself when it came to females, but this one had been strangely predatory toward him, taking control of what he normally guided.

"I guess I got lucky huh, finding a pretty female like you, eager for not just once, but twice." Kit teased, his words meant more to stall while he recovered, but also to try working some information out of her. "Do you live around here? Or where should I know to come around occasionally?" the male added, a not so subtle suggestion that they make a habit of what they were doing. Kit was a male who knew what he liked, and wasn't above trying to secure such things for the future, as well as the present.
[html]

OOC here

Kit moved to get on top of Thana. She smirked at his comment as she spoke. Well, the first time was just for you. I still need some too so this is twice for you and once for me. Him asking where he should go to meet up with her took her by surprise. She hadn’t expected him to be so eager to be used more often. It brought a smile to her face still. Don’t really live anywhere, just stay wherever I feel like. If or when I want to see you again, I’ll come to you for a little fun.

Thana knew she could easily hunt down Kit. She would be sure to find him if he was any good. If he managed to pleasure her well enough she would certainly come back for more; if not, she would find someone else. She leaned forward and softly nipped his neck, wanting him to hurry up.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
The warmth of Thana's body beneath his own, and the forward talk about what Thana had planned for the two of them, all made Kit's heart thump a little louder in his chest. Light fatigue crept at the edge of Kit's consciousness, and he was fairly certain that he would want to sleep on top of Thana after they were done. Thana's controlling ways, combined with him asleep near her was a little concerning for Kit, but lust was going to ensure he didn't stop, even if Thana would have taken backing out before giving what she seemed to expect.

Craning his muzzle down to lick at Thana's neck, he teased in a confident manner "Well, I'm pretty sure you'll want to come back for more Thana, and I'll be ready to provide.". Well aware that Thana seemed impatient, his neck being nipped, Kit started to adjust his position. Once satisfied, Kit started to try slowly thrusting between Thana's legs, his movements at first yielding nothing, but slowly the male's body responded to the movement.

A few near misses, teasing preludes to the real fun, and Kit would find his mark, burying himself inside of Thana if she didn't get cold feed. The whole process was at a moderate pace, the male's ears listening for some sort of indication if he had gone too fast, or maybe not fast enough. All the while, a soft content growl formed in Kit's throat, his eyes half hooded at the delightful feel of trying to lay with another female.
[html]

OOC here

Kit already seemed tired, even though he had done nothing but lay there. He had better not be too tired to please her, she wouldn’t be happy if she did all that for him and got nothing in return. He leaned down to lick her neck before he spoke. Cocky much? He assumed he could pleasure her enough to make her want more. Perhaps he could, she would have to see.

He started thrusting but kept missing, which was kind of annoying. He assumed she would want him again when he couldn’t even get it in. Kit finally got himself inside her and kept up a rather slow pace. Thana gave him a low growl, indicating she wanted him to speed up.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Kit began to rock back and forth at his slow pace, as soon as he found the mark that brought him so much pleasure, and yet he quickly heard the low growl from Thana. Even while on top of the other female, with himself in the much more dominant position, he couldn't help but notice that she seemed intent on deciding how things went. Whether Kit had decided if he liked that or not, the male still sped up the dance he had found himself in. Every bit of friction between their two bodies caused his breath to grow heavier, and his eyes to closer further.

It had started to become harder for the male to think clearly, all of his senses focused completely on the act, and the increasingly strong desire to feel that climax, the peak of laying with a female. Kit was ignorant of everything else that went along with what he was doing, and only knew that it felt good, very good. Without thinking about it, Kit eventually started to become a little rough with his pace, especially once he was almost ready to tie with the female.

He had not asked if that was what Thana wanted, but Kit would end their carnal dance by burying himself inside of her if he was not stopped, locking their bodies together for a decent amount of time. Moments later, a soft growl of content would rumble from an exhausted Kit, his seed beginning to spill into the female he had only just met. Afterward, he would slump onto Thana's chest, and breath heavily, his tongue licking affectionately at a nearby shoulder.
[html]

OOC here

Thana growled as Kit moved at a slow pace. She enjoyed a much faster, rougher pace. Her claws lightly scratched his back as he finally sped up to a speed she liked. Every touch was amazing and sent her body burning with pleasure. She wanted more. She needed more. As the man above her started to get a little rough, Thana knew he was getting close to his climax. It seemed Kit wouldn’t last long enough for her to reach her climax. Fine. She would have to find someone who could give her more pleasure. Kit was good enough so satisfy her desire, for now at least.

He buried himself inside her, locking the two together. Thana could feel his seed spilling into her. She gave a small moan as he slumped down onto her chest. She hadn’t expected him to be so affectionate to her. She hoped he wouldn’t get attached, she was just looking for someone she could use anyway.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]