home is where the heart is
[html]

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

The Catori woman was growing older and her family was finally rebuilding its self after all she had been through. The war was over and had been for a while things in the court had settled down. She hoped that her eldest son was doing better now that the war was over. She knew that he had not wanted to place himself in the grip of the war unlike his sister.

The two elder children could not be more different. Kable was kind and soft, Amaranth was bold a blunt. She hoped one day to see the husky woman return to the court. Ayita knew that it would be a long time before her child would come home. Ayita sighed as she moved herself through the court. There was not much for the mother to do all the children were out . Yawning she streched and moved to the small town. Her old home lay there and so did the graves of her daughter and brother. She was going to start racking and clearing away all the leaves it was the best thing to do while bored.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug31 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug31 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5f4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Fm2n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e3f34; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f1914; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug31 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug31 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
WC:: 287 OOC:: Must find muse...

[html]

It was unusual for the Catori to tidily make his own bed, but this morning he did before exiting his room and departing the inn. Leaving Lunenburg he walked toward town, he didn’t have any plans. Sticking his hands inside the pockets of his shorts he shrugged at the thought of what he was going to do today. Kable couldn’t help but feel bothered by the way he was living his life. In his own mind he was detached from the pack, his own family and even himself at times.

A warm and gentle breeze rushed past him ruffling his fur. The husky-malamute watched the leaves scurry across the court’s grounds. His attention quickly shifted from the frolicking leaves to the form of a canine standing a ways off. Seeing somebody from the back he wouldn’t make any assumptions about who it may be. Moving forward a gentle wind blew against him, carrying the scent of the female wolf along with it. Mom?! It would be odd for his nose to lie to him in such a way. In all actuality it wasn’t that surprising that Ayita may be here, Kable took note of their family’s graves. It had been a long time since he’d last seen her; this idea was strange to him because they lived in the same pack. The male couldn’t help but think he should make it a point to see his family more often; maybe he was just a good for nothing son.

His thoughts and doubts fled his mind as he gazed intently at the back of the woman who brought him into this world. Mother? He called in the form of a question, he was pretty certain it was her.

[/html]
[html]

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Ayita found herself humming to herself the land was growing warm with each passing day and she could not wait for all the flowers to bloom. The land would be beautiful and young romance budding in the air. Though she thought every once and a while about having another litter of pups but she was at the point of just wanting to be with her grand Children. She hoped that Amaranth and Niro were well and found their way back home.

Using the broken rake Ayita pulled leaves off the ground. Hard work did not bother the aging women but it was the small memories that did. She smiled looking at the graves time healed all wounds whether that of the heart or body. When she passed she hoped that her children would remember her for the good times. Day dreaming to herself she was pulled out of it into the real world.

Turning to look at the wolf who made the sound. Kable I didn't expect to see you. She said smiling. When he first came back he had not come to see her much trying to find his way she figured. That or he hated her too but those thoughts had long vanished. Come to tell me something exciting or are you having a day like me? she asked smiling.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug31 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5f4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Fm2n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e3f34; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f1914; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
WC::241

[html]

Kable had been doing a lot thinking lately, about himself, his family, what he had been doing, and his future. The male’s mind was an extremely chaotic place at the moment. The Catori felt overwhelmed and uncertain about himself. When Ayita turned around greeting him by saying she hadn’t expected to see him, he couldn’t feel like a bigger douche. His mother spoke once again, he hadn’t anything exciting to tell her though, he was having a really off day. What kind of a day are you having? I hope it’s better than mine. She had been raking some leaves near their family’s graves before he disrupted her. It was a warm day, not hot by any means but comfortable at least. Walking beside her he knelt down, he began to pick up some sticks, and he might as well make himself useful since he was a terrible son.

I’m so lost mom. I’m just not sure what to do. Who better to talk to than the one woman who probably understood him best? Maybe he needed a man’s knowledge though; he might have to talk to Vigilante too. I feel like I make no contribution here, like I’m just a hindrance to everybody, even you. His thoughts and insecurities had been plaguing him, so much that he hadn’t been sleeping well at night. He really just wanted to find his place in the world, and start making a difference somewhere.

[/html]
[html]

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Ayita was a family woman one to raise kids and take care of those in the pack who need it. The woman loved her family being close to her but she was feeling like Kable was not happy. He had come home her son had come home to her and all others but war had happened and she felt him drain. Amaranth leaving must have stung him as well but he needed to focus on himself.

I'm working on cleaning the graves and missing my daughter and brother She said

Ayita stopped working to smile at him Kable Catori, you are a bright young man and the first to leave the nest and come back home. She spoke her tone slightly rough. She wanted him to understand that there was more then just doing nothing. I just tossed Liam out of the house to start his own life in his own place. You boys I can't believe you need your mommy to guide you. her tone lightened up as she spoke joking with him.

Why don't you try to become the Almoner. Your so smart and being a teacher you could teach french or reading writing any of it. She smiled leaning against the tree. Or Lautauri with your musical talents and the new theater being built i bet you'd do amazing. She smiled Maybe even a cook She said.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
WC:: 362 OOC:: Awwwww shucks.

[html]

Ayita had been cleaning around the graves. The gesture was nice, not too many paid much attention to the dearly departed. The young man’s mother had been missing her brother and daughter. Ah, Uncle Zafier and dearest Amaranth. I would be lying through my teeth if I said I didn’t miss them. He couldn’t help but smile thinking about their family, granted he couldn’t quite appreciate his uncle like his mother could, he still cared. Where Amaranth was concerned, he figured it would only be a matter of time before he saw his sister again.

The gray and tan colored woman explained that she had lovingly evicted Liam so he could live his own life. At her remark about her boys needing their mommy, Kable scratched the back of his head and let out a mildly embarrassing laugh. Haha, you hadn’t heard mom? No man is ever too old to need their mother. He gave her a lovingly funny smile, but in all joking he had been serious. He would never shy away from her affection for any reason. She had provided him with some suggestions of things he could do, teaching, music and cooking were the few things she had mentioned. He hadn’t even thought about some of these, but his kind and understanding mother had known him even better than he knew himself. He liked to help and he was far from stupid, he could read, write and he knew a good deal of French from growing up with her and uncle Zafier. Teaching didn’t seem like a bad idea, he still enjoyed music from time to time when he could put his hands on an instrument he knew. While he was in America with his father Leroy he learned about some intriguing and unorthodox cooking techniques he could share with others.

Leave it up to you to know how to cheer up your children. Walking up to her reached out to wrap her up in a hug, she had only been a couple inches shorter than him, but he weighed much more. There was just something about a mother’s being and intuition that he hadn’t come to understand yet.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.fluid {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#7d4e44 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... arobin.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.fluid .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#fff;}
.fluid .box {width:280px;height:320px;float:right;}
.fluid p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #6AA2B1}
.fluid .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.fluid .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.fluid b {color:#0C1C33;font-family:georgia}
.fluid .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.fluid a {color:#43213A}
.fluid a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

A robin feathering his nest
Has very little time to rest
While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

OOC text goes here!

Ayita smiled laughing a bit. I know your uncle wasn't the best man but he tried to but he just didn't understand our ways. She spoke smiling. She wished he could understand that wolves did not have to be so purely bred but he was so set in his ways. Ayita leaned on the rake a bit and smiled.

She had to admit he was right. All her kids not just the boys needed her. Though that was pretty alright with her. She enjoyed always having them need her. She would never need to have another child again with all her kids needing her. She only hoped that when Amaranth returned she would return in good health.

Ayita luaghed a bit. Maybe thats just what moms are good at She started to rake again. Yes maybe that was what mothers were good at indeed.

Though quite intent in his pursuit
He has a merry tune to toot
He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]
[html]

WC::319

Ayita made a remark about his uncle Zafier, how he wasn’t the best man. Her statement was correct, that particular Catori was stubborn like no other. Kable couldn’t understand the man’s thought process or why he did the things he did. He always felt he was being constantly judged Zafier, his own supposed family. He didn’t enjoy it and at times he very much disliked his uncle for it; they had their spats and feuds for their different views and opinions. Fact was that Ayita’s brother had physically moved on to a different existence and was no longer with them. Kable was big boy now, all grown up, mentally more mature than he was, granted he could still benefit from learning a thing or two. The Husky-wolf felt like he could be the bigger individual, forgive, forget and not hold anything against the deceased. It’s true that we didn’t get along, he didn’t exactly like me and I was probably a bit disrespectful in return. But I won’t hold it against him Mom.

Ayita was the definition of the perfect mother, open up a dictionary and her picture could possibly be in there. Moms usually had some sort of talent for comforting their children; certainly he couldn’t be the only canine who felt this way. Whenever he needed her she always seemed to be there, the one woman he could always trust. Ayita went back to raking, without another rake to assist there wasn’t too much he could do. Crouching down the male picked up a mildly heavy rock that was just in the way threatening to trip an unknowing canine and moved it. A broken branch lay near the graves, Kable tossed it off to the side where he figured no one would be. Upon closer inspection of the head stones the gray male noticed that dirt decorated them, he brushed off as much as he could. Better!

Image courtesy of VinothChandar@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.kable-wall01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:430px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.kable-wall01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kable-wall01 b {color:#375b2d; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.kable-wall01 .name { width:210px; height:75px; float:left;}
.kable-wall01 {background-color:#f1dd73; background-image:url(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6674 ... ower01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AC5A10; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:480px; text-align:left; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.fluid {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#7d4e44 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... arobin.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.fluid .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#fff;}
.fluid .box {width:280px;height:320px;float:right;}
.fluid p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #6AA2B1}
.fluid .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.fluid .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.fluid b {color:#0C1C33;font-family:georgia}
.fluid .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.fluid a {color:#43213A}
.fluid a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

A robin feathering his nest
Has very little time to rest
While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

OOC I'm thinking wrap this up

Ayita finished her racking and found herself smiling. She just couldn't help it looking at her eldest son. She stood up straight and placed a hand on each said of her hip. I guess your father did an ok job raising you while you two were off. Maybe she had gotten lucky in a sense that he had not gotten his father's harsh nature. Though the hybrid did have some of his dashing looks.

Ayita smiled moving over to him, Well son there's still a lot to the day She spoke standing next to him. there was also a lot left to life as well. Ayita chuckled to herself a bit as she wondered what sort of things still lay in the future for herself, her children and grand children. Though she would not want to know now she'd want to let life come and do as it would.

Though quite intent in his pursuit
He has a merry tune to toot
He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]
[html]

WC::

Ayita looked at him with her brilliant blue eyes and hands placed upon her hip. She said that Leroy hadn’t done a bad job in raising him. She wasn’t wrong, for a very cold hearted, irate detached man he did alright. I guess you’re right. More than his father raising him, Kable was grateful for spending that bit of time away from the court. He got to learn so much while traveling with his father. He was home, and it was probably where he was going to stay, his family he loved so much was here and so were a lot other friendly individuals.

Apparently the day was still young by her eyes. He wondered briefly what else she might do with her time. The male Catori was going to his inn and start doing some repairs on the building. The husly-wolf had found a tool set along with lots of nails and screws a little while back. He would love to have his family over to his home some time, but it needed much love and care at the moment. Immediately he needed to fix the doors, into, out of and all through the structure. Yeah, there’s still much to do isn’t there? Maybe once I get the inn fixed up you all can come over whenever you’d like. He said shrugging his shoulders at the idea as he gazed at her with red orbs. It would be nice for them to spend more time together, maybe just get the lot of them together for some fun, food, whatever.

Image courtesy of VinothChandar@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.kable-wall01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:430px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.kable-wall01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kable-wall01 b {color:#375b2d; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.kable-wall01 .name { width:210px; height:75px; float:left;}
.kable-wall01 {background-color:#f1dd73; background-image:url(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6674 ... ower01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AC5A10; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:480px; text-align:left; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]