[M] First wave
[html]

OOC Sorry it’s so long. She had lots to say.

Hadley appeared to be aroused already as he moved his hands lower to touch her thighs. He moved his hand slowly to her inner thigh but stiffened when she bit him. He pulled his hand back, seeming to be afraid. Isa had forgotten touches like that scare him and remind him of Amy. She looked into his eyes and then hugged him tight. I’m sorry Hadley. I shouldn’t have done that.

She hadn’t meant to make him react like that. Isa wasn’t sure what to do. She kissed him softly and ran her hand through his hair. I’ll stop Hadley. I’m sorry. She hoped he would forgive her. If he ended up afraid of her Isa would hate herself. She cared deeply for Hadley and they were Partners, whatever that meant. She wrapped her arms around him and just held him close and hummed the song she sang to him before, hoping to calm him down.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

He looked down into Isa's bright eyes, still wanting her, but now it was like a large Do-Not-Touch sign had been hanged off her. Hadley couldn't bring himself to touch her, no matter how much that scent teased him, driving him mad. Her arms wrapped around him, just holding him close. Hesitantly he reached his own arms up, touching her uncertainly, wondering if a hug would be alright. Isa apologized, and the tension eased a little. It had been nerve wracking, but she had promised not to harm him. Right? Except that she had, cutting across his hand.

He hadn't been afraid then, but that simple bite to his neck was enough to send him wondering if he really could trust her. Isa kissed him softly, hands brushing through his hair. Taking a breath he focused. I-it's fine. Just surprised. Really surprised. Humming began, and his ears pricked. He knew this song. It was the one that he never managed to fully hear. Now he could. Hadley grinned softly, stroking at her back as he listened, just enjoying the soft music.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley met her eyes and was hesitant to put his arms around her when she did. She knew she had scared him. Maybe he didn’t trust her anymore. That thought completely brought her down. His tension eased a little when she apologized but not much.

Her ears flattened against her head and she whimpered for a moment before starting to hum. She saw the small grin, which brought a smile to her face. He stroked her back as he listened and she decided to actually sing again. I waited for you today, but you didn’t show. I needed you today, so where did you go? You told me to call, said you’d be there, and though I haven’t seen you, are you still there? I cried out with no reply and I can’t feel you by my side so, I hold tight to what I know. You’re here and I’m never alone. She hoped the song would help calm him down more as she kept singing.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

There was no reason for Isa to be upset. He would take care of her. He would make sure no one got close to her, that no one did anything to make her upset. Hadley would try not to upset her himself if he could, though it looked like he'd already failed on that perspective from her flattened ears. A smile did return to her face as she sang, a couple wags from his tail coming up. She had a very beautiful voice, soothing, just wrapping around him.

It changed from simple humming to full out singing, words filling the air. Hadley had no idea what the words were meant to mean, it just sounded a little sad. The smell filled his nose again, and on the last words Hadley leaned in, silencing her with a kiss, strong and passionate. That was right. There was nothing to fear from her. She was a good girl, always working to help others. He would keep her with him, and everything would be great.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley’s tail wagged a bit when she sang. As she finished, Hadley leaned in and kissed her. Isa smiled at him. It was a nice way to get her to shut up. She was happy he seemed to trust her and knew she wouldn’t hurt him. She returned his kiss with her own and wrapped her arms around him. He was happy again, that’s all that mattered.

Isa looked into his eyes and licked his nose as she smiled at him. Would he want to continue where they left off or just stop there? She wasn’t sure but she hoped it would be the first option. The burning desire hadn’t gone away at all. If anything, it’s intensity increased. She needed Hadley.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley's temperament had certainly been cooled off. Isa kissed him back, a fantastic feeling, his head swimming as it went on, arms wrapped around him, slim and sensual in their touch. He felt clumsy in comparison, so large and easy for him to break things. Hadley was very careful with such things, his touch surprisingly gentle against others, able to do neat delicate work others couldn't do, over aware of himself until it came to dominance, then he saw everyone as larger and more powerful than him.

She licked his nose with a smile, and Hadley whined softly as he returned the lick. He wasn't interested in continuing what had happened before, just happy to hold her and drink in her presence, the sweet scent all around him. He didn't notice Isa's intense need, just happy to hold her and notice the beauty around them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]