and shes not what you think shes an actress
[html]
ooc goes here

After caring for Terra and Ciara, she had needed a rest. She had kept to quieter parts of the pack, besides her time spent with her mate. Now she wanted to seek out her son to speak to him, to see if they could fix the rift that their previous encounter had caused. They were family, related by blood and by pack, it wasn't right that their first encounter in ages should have been one of anger and spite.

She walked slowly, her limp less noticeable than it had been a month or two ago. She came to the communal den and paused in the entrance, the soft lichen giving off a subtle scent she found soothing and reassuring. She cocked her head, looking into the den and called her son's name softly. "Noah?"

She stood for a moment, listening for a reply. Whether one came or not, she began moving further into the den, the lichen muffling the sound of her footfalls. She drew in deep breaths, appreciating the pack news that came from the scent. Ciara had healed well, she and Augustus were mates. A smile creased the woman's face as she slipped to her own shared alcove with Soran. She rolled in the lingering scent of her mate, then exited the den, waiting for her son.

<style type="text/css">
.dpack b {font-weight:bold; color:#8361cb;}
.dpack p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dpack {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/b4e1yh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6172; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

WC:2+ Third post of the day, woot!

The male did not like to spend much time in the pack den, frankly he hated it. Looking around at the pack den was nothing but a reminder of how he was worthless, and was not worth anything to anyone. The silver male was not the same wolf that joined these lands; the new one was cold, distance…hateful. The male was just fine with what he was now, and where he was. The male was doing a small mindless job of the Subord of making sure that all the bones, teeth, rocks and any other hard objects where out of the pack den. Then he would go back to that lean to that he had stayed in for the month that he was forced to live apart of the pack.

Hearing her voice, calling out for him, was a very bitter taste in his mouth. The male sneered; the last time they had talked it did not end well. He knew he could have not avoided her for too much longer after all they lived in the same pack. The male strolled with his gimp to where his mother’s sent was coming form. ”You called Ms.?” The silver male would have rather threw out an insult or two. He was waiting on her to say something shrewd. Or another chance where she could tell him how he will never ever be as good as her prime start, his snow colored brother.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]
The delta found herself eye to eye with her grey scale son. She wanted to step forward and nuzzle him, or at least nudge him, but the look on his face made her pause a few steps away from him. She watched him for a moment, realizing what was wrong. He had always called her mom, or mother. Never Ms. She nibbled her lip for a moment, then spoke to her son. "Noah, I wanted to apologize to you. I acted badly towards you at our last meeting. I wanted to find you sooner, but..."

He was being punished. She didn't finish the statement, she felt enough shame, even though the leaders had declared the punishment to her son just. And then she had been busy with her duties to the female Terra, and their own Ciara. She dipped her head slightly. "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, son."

She lifted her gaze to his again, watching him closely. Was that a flicker of disdain? She wasn't really sure.... all she could do was hold her breath, hoping for a reconciliation rather than another blowout between mother and son.
[html]

WC:3+ Family Drama

The silver half blind three legged monster stood there, as he lowered his head, and body to show his submission to a member that was of higher rank of the pack that he called home. Noah watched her chew upon her lip, like she was actually going to say something worth him really caring over. He would play her game he had seen in before. Not so much from her, but he could play nice and pretend to care if it made the pack happy. Well not really the pack, more so Zalen.

He wanted her to keep on saying what she was going to. He was pretty sure that she would bring up how he was caught in another pack; no one really had asked him why he had made such a foolish choice. Well Soran had. Though the ebony lady knew that pushing him on that topic could lead to an explosion that she might not want to deal with, the black lady just knew that for whatever reason the silver male would have viewed it as a worthwhile cause.

The words of calling him son, coming out of her mouth was something that he wanted to howl at in laughter. Though the hate for most living bearing did not shift away from his ice hearted two toned blue eyes, as he looked onto her snow white pelt ”Yes.” He spoke coldly and stiffly not moving from his passive submission to the lady. An act that really he never practiced with her before in his life, though it was time for a change in his life. ”Same, Ms.” There…that horrible thing was over with. The black leader would not have to be called to prey his teeth off her neck…no matter how bad he wanted to sink them into her.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]
Her ears fell back in confusion at his tone, at his submission. Yes, she had insisted on proper respect last time, but not like this. This was depressing, this was unneeded. "Noah, can't you look me in the eyes? Please..." Her voice was a soft whine as she entreated her grey toned son. "Please, Noah, I just want us to live life as normal again. Go back to calling me mom, or mother if you have to, but please don't cringe away from me. I didn't mean to loose my temper Noah, I didn't.... I've regretted it ever since."

She moved forward him, intending to nuzzle him, to some how show her love for her son in a way he couldn't ignore. "Noah, I love you. Don't be mad at me, don't act like this... please...."

Overhead, the sun was shining. The sweet musk of Soran was drifting off of her like a lover's perfume, entwined with the smells of the pack, the lichen in the communal den. Birds were singing nearby. The woman couldn't believe this scene was playing out so differently than how she had imagined it.

In her fantasy it had been a beautiful thing, a wonderful reunion between mother and son, and it would fill them both with joy and hope. This travesty was not at all what she had imagined.
[html]

WC:3+

Was Noah not giving her just exactly to the very “t” what she wanted? Did she not want the respect of being his mother, the respect of holding rank over him? He wanted to make sure that though he wanted nothing to do with her that he could not be the one accused of not showing her the respect that the rank had asked...no wait demanded of him.

She stepped in, and he stepped back. Touching him was not a choice. The silver male had made a rule that he was not and would not allow anyone to touch him in anyway. The monster made sure that when she tried to nuzzle him that she knew he wasn’t joking, lowering his head down even further the male began to snarl. She might have rank over him, and might have age. However she did not have the right to step into his personal space. ”You are of a higher rank then me Ms. I am show and giving you the submission that you’ve earned. “ The silver male spoke honestly as again he took a step back and away from her.

The chipping of the fowl was something that only added to making him more annoyed. The male did not want to fight with the white healer but if she could not stay out of his personal space he would snap. He would face the wrath of the two leaders if that what it would take for everyone to catch the hint that his personal space was his and his alone.

So badly he wanted to tell her to take the love and save it for someone that wanted it. He wanted so badly to snap at her and be cold and shrew but he would hold it back and wait for her to make that move. He could not find the nicest way for him to say he was done with her, and she was just another pack member since the day she stood there and allowed the pack to push him for trying to find his mate.

<style>
</style>[/html]