stronger
[html]

kinda short >.<

Io had taken the journey to Anathema finally. After months of wandering closer and closer with each ramble. Wojciech had accompanied her, more through his unwavering guidance rather than anything else, least of all explicit permission from Io. Neo had remained in the tribe lands with Magda, because the older woman was in less shape the the collie hybrid. Physically at least. Mentally she was far, far stronger. Her secui form wound easily through the wilderness, the bison guide following steadily, silently too. She knew the way automatically, directions being an easy feat for the woman. 'Are you sure you want to do this?' the bison questioned, as they approached close to the borders. His ward stopped suddenly and spun around, giving daggers to the larger creature without fear. 'Yes' she said sternly, turning around and continuing. 'It is too late to turn back now also'.

Reaching the borders in quick time, Io waited upon a grassy verge with her now dull silver eyes watching for any sign of Aeron, half expecting her to appear from nowhere. Letting out a call for either Aeron, Leon or her boys. Perhaps Xyza and Analise too. She rolled back on her hind legs and sat down silently.

<style type="text/css">
.iobicai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0ceaa; text-shadow:#372817 1px 1px 2px;}
.iobicai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.iobicai {margin:0px auto; width:507px; background-color:#a38d66; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bvwHG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #937e59; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cac191; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.iobicai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.iobicai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.iobicai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: + OOC ::

The Ganesa woman was tired and she was no longer on the edge of wanting to fight. Her nerves and anger had finally settled down. Yawning the golden demon loosened the black cloak. She had gone back to black after deciding that the white retained blood and showed it to much. She let out a huffed snarl to herself. The children were scattered around the pack and she was none to pleased that she didn't always know their where abouts.

Gold ears rotated as she heard a call and the light snarl she had made grew a little loader. She was surviving now with out the Berlin woman. She would chase the coyote hybrid off. She would not be welcomed here not even to see the children. She had dumped the other two here and had left aeron with two prior. She looked at Zenna and then to Elzar.

duty my dear duty Zenna Chimed. the feline barely spoke now a days but to advise Aeron to keep her temper in check. The once Oriax could not help but still keep her advisers she had worked hard to have them trained. Shou go a head of me Aeron called as she headed to the call.

Zenna perched her self securely on Aeron shoulder as they began to move. She was not sure why Io had come back and Aeron was not going to listen to garble. She had duties and children to care for. Not to mention helping Charm come back to health. Aeron would not allow the woman to just curl up and die on her. She slowed as she spotted the woman sitting on the borders edge. her posture changed from lax to very dominant. She was a leader now and would act as such. Choking back anger was not something the coy did well. What brings you to the land of sin? Aeron asked golden eyes cold and hard looking down at her.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

she only left dymtr here, sarajevo took estrella back. and it was magda that brought them back to AT, though they were still pretty much dumped there XD

It wasn't long till Aeron arrived, colder and less inviting than she used to be before. But a lot had changed after all, Io was more quieter and it seemed the golden coyote was fiercer. The tables had turned, but still that wouldn't stop Io for seeing Dymtr. Or Jandro for that matter. She'd even go as far as to lie to Ulilohi about the situation in order to see them. After all it was Magda that sent the coal coated child away without the hybrid's knowing. Or she'd get Jan involved. He worked in Freetown of course, and she was sure he'd get his friends involved if needs be. Of course, she now wanted her pups back but again the rational part of her mind made her think that that was a bad idea.

She suppressed a snigger at the phrase 'land of sin'. Even though it seemed that way and probably still was, but having a self imposed nickname was simple arrogance and pride at one's seediness. 'I have come to visit' Io prompted dully, looking up to the coyote leader with a matching stare, but one with out the territoriality.Io gave out an icy hint of rebellion in it's place. The bison waited behind, invisible to the unbeliever, though if she cared to looked for signs, he was not truly invisible. If she ever bother to put stock into the guides (which Io doubted she even knew off) she'd see a change in the terrain, flattened grass, and vapours in the air very faintly.

<style type="text/css">
.iobicai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0ceaa; text-shadow:#372817 1px 1px 2px;}
.iobicai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.iobicai {margin:0px auto; width:507px; background-color:#a38d66; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bvwHG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #937e59; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cac191; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.iobicai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.iobicai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.iobicai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Never very analytical
WC :: + OOC ::

The golden demon was colder rougher and wasn't going to back down. She looked at the collie woman not saying much. Aeron had nothing to say, she was almost primal at this point. Aeron was not very impressed that she had come here just for a visit. She was tired and the children were home most likely.

Golden eyes looked at her. What if they don't wanna see you? What if I don't want to see you. she spoke. The look on Io's face the glitter in her eye. the Atheed lifted her head and let out a call. She demanded her children to come. Her word was law to most in the pack but her children knew better then to cross her.

Aeron looked at Io. Why did you leave dymtry with us? She asked. She had enough on her hands with Jandro and Pride. She didn't need the trouble making boy running around. She huffed as she waited for the three children to return to her side. She wasn't sure where they were but if they did not come it would not bode well for them.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Io waited and listened with her eyes never moving from Aeron's own golden ones. She was afraid, nor intimidated. She'd faced worse before, and come out the other side bearing scars but still alive. Her ex-mate would not have her bowing before her. Especially when she no longer needed to respect the woman before her. 'They are children' she stated plainly, 'They do not know what they want. And if you have taught them right they will not question your judgement'. Io shrugged gently, breaking eye contact for a moment to gaze out onto Nova Scotia. 'My children were taught better'. The hybrid turned back to Io, her face plain and unresponsive to the situation. She didn't want to admit it, but she missed Jandro. Because she did love him, all in all. But Dymtr, she felt herself desperate to curl up and die without him.

Her ears perked up and her eyes narrow. 'Me?' she spat, 'Czy ktoś cię cholernie poważnie?' Io wasn't the best at keeping her temper when angered, though anger was rarely something she fronted unless it was extreme. 'You do not know anything, do you?' She shook her head and explained, 'My aunt brought him here. She did not think I could cope and tried to play the saviour. You just assumed I brought him here, not even bothering to ask him?' Though perhaps that wouldn't have worked. Perhaps she'd lied to him. Cheating cow.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Never very analytical
WC :: +000 OOC :: Adwen will call herself Pride because Aeron calls her that so your not confused XD

Aeron was cool ad calm there was no reson for the leader to get worked up over her ex mate. She had so many other things to do. Aeron looked at her with hard gold eyes. They are children if they do not want to come they will not come. They have no need to come and see you if they feel they don't want to. aeron could meet the hybrid with the same tone as to which she was given. The only difference was Io was loosing her temper. Aeron was learning as a leader to keep her hot blood under control.

Aeron smirked as she looked at the woman. So she was angry and upset. the poor thing maybe she should not have been such a pain in the neck. I would hold your temper Io. If they are on there way I could let out a call and tell them to go away. aeron spoke looking at her. This was the reason that the golden demon had lost her temper with the hybrid. She was just too much and seemed not to care to much unless she was getting what she wanted.

The white child was the first to show up still smaller then both boys she looked at Io. Shock written on her face. She was back/ was she going to stay come back home? Jandro and Dmytr followed behind stopping to look at the woman they all called mom. kids look who came to visit. Aeron spoke. Adwen moved towards her mom and looked at Io.

[/html]
[html]

'I thought you of all people would have believed in a stricter upbringing' she pointed out innocently, 'Big strong leader, and what with where you hail from...' The last comment was less innocent, a gentle dig at her heritage, at her barbaric family. They had been mates once and Aeron's history was not something Io forgot easily. 'They do need to come, Aeron. Their blood is my blood after all. And don't come up with 'Oh, in Anathema, we are all family!' she mimicked gently, 'I will not work... I just want to see my boys...' For a moment there was an essence of pleading in Io's eyes and tone, but her eyes became steel orbs yet again when she remembered her stewing anger.

'Just let me see them! she barked, clearly upset by the events. Facing her problems was something Io was not well suited to after all. She'd usually run in an instant without a seconds thought. But it was strange, Io wouldn't run this time. Not this time. Not when her boys were at stake. She almost wished she hadn't left the cavern pack, she missed them all so much after all.

When the pups came along, she offered up a small, friendly smile to Adwen, unsure of what else to do. Adwen wasn't hers. But the boys, she almost choked up at the sight of them. It had been so long, they had grown so much and looked so lost and confused. Io wanted to rush to them, but was unsure of how they'd take it. So she stood her ground and addressed them civilly. 'How have you been?' she asked with a gentle, warm smile.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]