Strength of will.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

He glanced down, noting the cut across her body. It was painful, drawing another whine from him, leaning down to lick at there too, trying not to get distracted by the two luscious perfect breasts that were sitting in the way. He paused at her words, looking back up at her. I'll always want to be around you. Why wouldn't I. You're so pretty, and perfect, and kind and caring. Always taking care of everyone. Even me. He smiled up at her, another whiff of her scent making him bold, leaning in for a kiss.

Unfortunately, that idiotic demon had followed. He growled as he came close, moving to wrap his arms around Isa again, wanting to protect her. Nothing's wrong. We don't need you here. Sure, that was the possessive part of him that was driven mad with the smell speaking, but Hadley felt it fair strong, not realizing that he might hurt the gentle giant, not even seeing that, only the dark air that wrapped around him.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here! WC: 200+

Hadley noticed the cut and whined as he leaned down to lick it. Isa was too upset to think anything of it. He said he would always want to be around her, along with other nice things. She could tell he actually meant what he said but when he leaned in for a kiss she turned her head to the side. She wasn’t in the mood, still feeling like she messed up.

Shadow came over and spoke with a little bit of blood coming out of his mouth. What happened? How did he get hurt? Hadley growled at Shadow and wrapped his arms around Isa. She slipped out of his arms and stood between them. Both of you just please try to calm down. Shadow, thank you. I do think of you as a brother and I would like it to stay that way. Hadley, Shadow isn’t going to hurt me and nothing is going to happen either. He is your friend, stop acting like you hate him. Isa stepped forward and hugged her brother for just a moment, knowing the risk she would take if she hugged him longer. She looked at Hadley and smiled sweetly before speaking again. Shadow it was nice to see you but it might be best if we met another time due to my current situation. It would be nice if you two could calm down for a bit and then talk before Shadow leaves. I’ll be in the house if you want to come when you’re done Hadley. Giving Shadow a nod as a goodbye she walked back to the house.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Shadow looked to Isa as she spoke and he nodded lightly as she told them to stay calm. He was over it now, He had almost hurt his friends and he would not allow Isa's heat scent to take him over again. When she came close to hug him he smiled and hugged her back tight and then he whispered into her ear. i will always be here for you He let her go and then he looked to Hadley and nodded lightly as he leaned against a tree feeling drained from everything that was happening. Shadow's tail stood still as he looked the man over, the scent had made him very brash and very brave, as well as foolish and stupid. Shadow almost chuckled to see such a hard headed wolf hidden within the scaredy cat he had come to know. Hadley she is right, we should talk and clear the air....the scent has messed with us both, however if has messed with you far more than it has me. you have got to feel it, think about Selene....just....Think....
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Isa stepped away, drawing a whine from the male. Why did she leave him? Did he do something wrong? He just wanted to take care of her, keep her close. Told to stay calm Hadley remained on the floor, the large hybrid watching her, his eyes tracking every move, memorizing each beautiful feature on her body. Told to stop hating Shadow Hadley glanced over to the male. It was hard not to act jealous, with the way that Isa had been all over him. If she wanted him not to though Hadley would behave.

She hugged him! Left Hadley alone on the ground, and hugged Shadow. It was so depressing, wrenching at his heart. Why did she do that? He could give good hugs. Really. She left, walking back to the house. He glared at Shadow, not really wanting to talk with him, just ready to follow her back to the house right then and there. Laughter coming from the black wolf stopped him though, glaring angrily at him. He didn't find the situation funny, standing up and fuming. The mention of Selene's name was like a splash of cold water in the face though, calming Hadley down. Slumping he looked down. Sorry... The word was muttered, ears flat with embarrassment at his earlier actions. He'd certainly been far more open than he was used to being.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
Hadley...You have nothing to be sorry for, You were only acting on your instincts. Its normal it part of what we are. However, do you remember that night long ago with me and Thana and you. We were telling you how to stay calm, clear your mind and think about protecting the ones you love in order to stop from falling within yourself. This is kinda like that, You must learn to calm your nerves and to think clearly. Remember who you are, what you stand for, and who you care about. The scent coming from Isa, It's powerful, trust me I know...I was trained to be able to deal with everything, sadly the scent of Heat, was not part of such training. You can be around her, and care for her but there is something you have to ask yourself....Who do you truly love...Why did you venture out to learn how to control your fear, who did you do it for....what is the reason you want to better yourself. Hadley, I care about you like a brother, that partly the reason i didn't hit you back when you sucker punched me.....

Shadow smiled a little before he continued Hadley I don't care what you do with your life as long as you feel that is it right and that you are happy with the decision. Isa cared about you...A blind man could tell...but you have to fix what has happened. You, Isa and Selene have been connected by fate...it is your choices, all of you, that will decide your fate and your futures....Go to isa and comfort her, but remember. You must ask yourself if you truly love Isa or if the scent has caused the love. I don't mean to hurt anyone but to fix the problem and hurt one person is better than continuing the path and causing everyone pain...

Shadow leaned against the tree and looked to Hadley in a clear minded, tired gaze. He nodded and then he turned and walked to a different tree as he laid down next to it and looked to the sky and then he closed his eyes,trying to clear his mind.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Told that it was normal did not help with the fact that he had been acting far too possessive, wanting to take Isa and stuff her away somewhere so she wouldn't be found by anyone. Told that it was similar to what had been done before, Hadley looked down to the ground. It was wrong, so wrong. He didn't even know who to think about anymore. Selene he couldn't, having damaged her far too much, and Isa he cared for, but wasn't sure if he loved. He didn't even know if he wanted to love her, knowing she was part of the reason why Selene had been so hurt.

Who does he love? No one. There was no one he truly cared for. Sebastian floated into his mind surprisingly. Hadley was deeply attached to the male that used to be his master. It didn't help with the current problem though. He blushed again at the mention that he had punched Shadow. He couldn't believe he'd even had the guts to do such a thing. Asked about that Hadley made his way to the house, very confused. Opening it in he looked over to Isa, fighting to ignore the scent and just focus on the wonderful wolf she was. Did he love her? It was so hard to know.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Isa stood in the house, pacing back and forth as she tried to calm herself down. It wasn’t working though. If anything, the more she calmed down the more she hated herself. Because of her, Hadley had sex with her when she knew he still loved Selene. She should have fixed things like Shadow had told her to before she even came back to Casa. Isa had meant to try to find Selene right after seeing Shadowfang but for some reason she ended up going right back to Casa. And then she went into heat and it didn’t seem like a good idea to go see Selene until it was over. That would be quite a while though. Isa knew Hadley wouldn’t want her, it was all just because of the stupid scent. Infuriated, Isa threw her fist at the wall. Feeling a little better she kept punching the wall until her hands went numb and blood dripped from multiple cuts on them.

She had no idea what to do. She was still disgusted with herself. Isa sat down in a corner, trying to figure out what to do. What she decided she needed to do only upset her more. Unable to calm down enough, Isa took her anger out on the room, destroying anything in sight. All of the anger finally left her. Isa dropped down to her knees and started to sob uncontrollably. She heard the door open and all Hadley would see is Isa sitting on the floor with her back to him, any objects that were in the room destroyed and littering the floor, and blood, scratches, and holes covering the walls. She couldn’t look up at him. She didn’t want him to see her like that.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The room was a mess! It looked like a miniature storm had occurred inside, destroying everything. There used to be a bed, but that was gone now, pieces of stuffing around the room from the mattress being torn apart. There was blood as well, streaking the walls. It was erratic, as much a part of the storm as the random holes in the wall and torn items. In the back, Isa sat, depressed and alone. It was horrible. Hadley crossed the floor quickly, the smell of her blood overpowering the other scent.

Grasping her hands softly he looked at them. His eyes examined the rest of her body, noting a few other scrapes. At least I won't have to worry about making bandaging. His voice was quiet as he smiled at her. Reaching he pulled what used to be a curtain over. Tearing it into strips he began binding the wounds, wondering why all those he cared for always ended up hurt. Humming quietly he finished the bandaging, and wrapped his arms around her. You've definitely made fixing this room up pretty easy to do.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

With how much blood covered the room, it probably overpowered the scent of heat. The wounds on her neck were barely bleeding at that point but the one on her chest had reopened and was bleeding quite a bit, along with her hands. Hadley came over to her and held her hands as he looked at them as he examined the scraps on her hands and the rest of her body. He spoke quietly and smiled but she couldn’t bring herself to look up at him.

He bandaged up the wounds, using strips from what used to be a curtain. As he finished, Hadley hummed and brought his strong arms around her. She didn’t know if he was being sarcastic when he spoke or what. I’m sorry. It was all she could say at the moment. She still hated herself for letting everything happen. Hadley still loved Selene and she had sex with him. Yes she was in heat but she should have had better self control. She should have just locked herself in her room and not let anyone around. Instead, she left the room because she wanted to get out in the open. Such a stupid mistake. Now Shadow was upset, their friendship was probably ruined. Hadley only wanted her because of the scent. Once her cycle was over they wouldn’t be “partners” anymore, whatever that even means. Isa knew she had to give him up, go find Selene somehow, bring her back, and possibly leave Casa to make Selene happy. She didn’t want to do any of that. Isa loved Hadley, and it wasn’t because she was in heat, she knew she did. After it was over he wouldn’t even notice her. There was no point in dragging out the inevitable.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley stroked her softly, doing his best to be reassuring. Doing that was fair difficult, to tell the truth. He knew she was sorry, probably for destroying the room, the rest of the turmoil an absolute mystery to him. He had no idea that she held herself responsible for his actions. If he had known that he probably would have asked if she was his master, to do such a thing. Hadley was free after all, and didn't do anything that he didn't want to do. Well, at least in theory.

He looked around, considering the mess. It's not that bad. We clear out all the broken stuff, and I can make something that'll fit. It'll be more comfortable too. Won't you like that? He glanced at Isa nervously before standing up, starting to gather the debris and push it into a pile. It would take a fair amount of work, but hopefully Isa would get it and help him clear it up. That would make everything better. He was sure of it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley stroked her as she sat there, trying to comfort her. It didn’t seem to help much but it helped a little at least. Having him there calmed her down and she wrapped her arms around him, burying her muzzle into his chest. Hadley spoke, wanting to fix up the house for her. Isa looked up at him and nodded with a small smile on her face. Hadley stood up and started cleaning up everything that was broken. Isa stood up and started gathering everything that was broken.

Finished putting everything broken in a large pile, Isa sat down on the bed and looked up at Hadley. Hadley, I’m leaving tomorrow to find Selene. I’m going to bring her back for you. Or at least try to. She looked down at the ground, knowing it was what she had to do. She didn’t know how he would react. She hoped he wanted her but knew if he did, it was just because she was in heat.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

His words brought a small smile from the wolf's face, breaking a much larger one onto Hadley's. That was much better, seeing her smiling and happy. It broke his heart to see her so down. Together they quickly cleared it into a pile. Humming Hadley began sorting through, looking for wood that he could use to repair the holes in the wall. After that he might need some paint to cover up the blood stains. Didn't want it to look like a monster crawling around there.

Isa sat on the bed as he did this, just watching. Her words made Hadley jump. Ears flattened he looked at her, tail tucked. S-Selene? No. Isa couldn't do that. That was the worst possible thing that could happen! Rushing over he gripped Isa gently. Please. Don't do that. If I see her... He wouldn't be able to leave her again. He would hurt her. Seeing Selene could do nothing but bad things. They had to stay apart, no matter how much it hurt.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley quietly sorted through the pile, looking for usable materials. When she spoke, he jumped and seemed very upset. He had his ears flat against his head and his tail tucked between his legs. She didn’t know it would upset him so much. He held onto her as he spoke, telling her not to do it. She looked down as tears formed in her eyes. I have to Hadley. It’s my fault all this happened. I have to set things right. You still love her Hadley, I know you do. The only reason you even want me is because I’m in heat. Tears fell to the bed and she wanted to tell him how she felt, but if she was going to fix things between him and Selene he couldn’t know she loved him.

I’m sorry Hadley. I should have never come between you two. I’m so sorry. Isa stood up and walked to the door, ready to leave, but she couldn’t leave Hadley there. Instead, she turned around and hugged him tight. Those three little words she hadn’t meant to say, slipped from her lips. Her muzzle was pressed into his fur again though, muffling the words and making them barely audible. It was still possible he heard though. Three words that could change everything for better or for worse. I love you.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

No! This couldn't happen! It had nearly destroyed him leaving Selene the first time. If they met again, he might not survive. Trembles began to run through his body, clinging onto Isa for support. I don't just want you when you're in heat! You've always been wonderful! I was just scared! Please don't do this. Isa slipped from his grip, leaving him standing there, ready to fall apart. If she brought Selene back, he'd have to run. He couldn't face her, couldn't see her face and not break down from the hurt and betrayal that he knew would be there.

She stood, moving to leave, and he couldn't stop her. Hadley just stood, watching numbly, unable to comprehend what was wrong. His life was over. Isa returned one more time, hugging him tightly. He hugged her as well, holding her tight, wishing that she couldn't escape. Desperately he tried to think of how to fix this, only to feel muffled words against him. Love? Him? No, that was wrong. As wrong as meeting Selene again. It was a way out though, and Hadley grabbed it. Love you too. Please stay.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley’s body trembled and he clung onto her, as if he would break. He claimed he didn’t want her only when she was in heat and that he was just scared, begging her not to bring Selene back to Casa. Isa looked up at him and nodded softly. Alright. I wouln’t bring her back here. She would still go to Selene though. Isa needed to clear the air and at least try to get Selene to understand what happened.

When she hugged him, Hadley wrapped his arms around her tightly. He seemed desperate to keep her there. Her head snapped up when he spoke. He loved her? No, that couldn’t have been what he said, but it was. Did he mean it or did he just say it in a desperate attempt to get her to stay? Either way, she would stay. Isa stared at him wide-eyed for a moment before kissing him softly. I’ll stay. It seemed she wouldn’t be able to leave Casa for a while, Hadley was already attached to her hip so it would be impossible for her to go to Selene. Unless she was able to sneak away when he was asleep. She would figure something out.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

That wasn't the point. It wasn't whether or not she would bring Selene to the house, or to the pack, or even to some river in the middle of nowhere. He just couldn't bear seeing her again. Isa didn't seem to understand that though, working to fix something that was healing, something that could only be made worse if they ever met again. After the wound had healed, maybe then they could face each other. Until then though, it was best they stayed apart.

Isa's attention snapped back to Hadley at his words. It seemed he'd finally gotten through to her. He felt immensely guilty about it, but it had been the only way to stop her. He did care for her, so maybe that would be love one day. It looked like he'd be taking a mate on, making sure that Isa didn't have a chance to doubt his words. As soon as she left heat he'd propose. He'd live this charade, no matter how painful. Isa kissed him softly, and Hadley kissed her back, wishing he was the man she thought he was, not a broken beast that was too much of a coward for the truth.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Could Hadley really love her? This soon after the end of a relationship? It seemed like he meant it. She couldn’t be sure though. Either way, she was happy to have him there, whether he meant what he said or not. Hadley kissed her back, bringing a smile to her face. Maybe he really did mean it. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close as she kissed him again.

Isa felt like she finally had someone who actually loved her, not like a sibling like Shadow did, but as a possible mate. The thought excited her until she thought of Selene again. Isa knew she would have to go see her. Maybe sometime soon, even though she was in heat. Or perhaps she should wait till after. There was no telling how Selene would react if she saw Isa while she was in heat. She could become violent or it could only hurt her more, knowing she was around Hadley while she was in heat. She would need to decide when she would go. Or how she would even find the coydog.

Forgetting about all of that for a moment, Isa looked into Hadley’s eyes and gave him a soft smile as she spoke. Um..If you want, maybe you could stay with me in my room? Instead of having to be in your room alone. I know that room doesn’t have very good memories but you don’t have to if you don’t want to. I just thought it would be nice. Realizing she was starting to ramble on, Isa’s ears flattened as she apologized. Sorry. I’ll stop talking.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Isa's arms wrapped tight around his neck, kissing him deeper. A small feeling of nagging guilt threatened to settle in as they kissed, knowing that he didn't love her, unable to take it back without hurting her now. A simple whiff of her scent was enough to settle that though, bringing him to deepen the kiss, tongue prodding at her mouth, wanting to get as close to her in as many ways as possible. Having her as a mate would be fantastic. No guilt, no worry, and as much of Isa as he wished for.

The kiss broke, a large silly grin on his face now. Isa looked up at him, her own smile gentle in comparison. An invitation to live with her came tumbling out. He listened with disbelief before laughing, hearing the jumbled rambling. Of course. I'm already staying with you. Might as well make it official. Sleeping under her bed wasn't exactly the same thing, but hey. There was no reason to go back. Besides, he had to forget about Selene as quickly as possible now that he had a mate.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley deepened their kiss before she broke it and looked up at him as she spoke. He laughed once she finished, making her assume his answer was no. She was going to back away when he agreed. Isa’s tail wagged furiously behind her and she looked over at the bed. It was one of the few things still in one piece and much larger than the bed back at her room. Do you want to see if we can carry this bed to my room so you don’t have to sleep under the bed anymore? A bed was probably much more comfortable than the floor anyway.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC wrap up with you? just them carrying the bed stuff out?

His simple agreement set Isa's tail moving at speeds that even a pup would struggle to match. His tail set off on it's own wags, though less hearty than her own. After all, it was a fairly large change, and no matter how sad the room he'd shared with Selene made him feel, a small part of him thought he could bring back those amazing times when they were together if he just stayed there and waited. That was the part he had to ignore though, working on becoming her mate and forgetting who it was he really loved.

Isa turned and looked at the huge bed. Her suggestion made his jaw drop. Move that huge thing? He stepped over, examining it. Sighing he finally stepped back, shrugging. We can move it if we do it piece by piece. Willing to help? He looked over at Isa, wondering what the other members of Casa would think about him returning to Casa with a bed in tow, moving into Isa's room. A very fickle wolf indeed, that's what they'd think. And there was nothing he could do to change that.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]