blood on white roses
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.Lea1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/rose2-1.jpg') #000000 no-repeat top left; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:220px 10px 10px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.Lea1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px; background:#3f0005; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.Lea1Words {text-align:right; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#fff; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.Lea1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px;background:#3f0005; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.Lea1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:380px;background:#323333; color:#949494; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px;}
.Lea1Input b {color: #fa8f8f;}

</style>

Linquilea de la Rosesanglante
Marie, love <3//449//Shattered Coast

Her body took her on a meandering course, encouraging her to wander in ways that she was unaccustomed to. The black shadow moved comfortably under the cover of night, melting into the inky blackness of early spring like the utter nothingness she sometimes felt she was. Golden eyes were the only evidence that the creature moved through the lands: her paws fell in practiced silence, and upon four legs she felt her inherent power coursing through darkened veins. Linquilea was in a strange, nearly dormant state - she had yet to formulate her typical plans for conquer, though she would soon come to the borders of the pack called Ichika to discover for herself their weaknesses. And then she would venture north again to the feral pack, and perhaps there she would find Shandom Nightslayer.

Linquilea refused to bestow upon him his given surname. He'd never been deserving of a Qi'Vaex title, anyway. From the history she learned as a child, the dark Queen knew the line to be a strong one, if a little self important. But Shandom had taken it to an entirely new level, surrounding himself with only his thoughts and desires. No wolves were considered but him, try as he might to deny that she was his whole world. No, it had never been that way. Shandom lived for Shandom, and she had been a pawn in his game. How stupid she must have been not to recognize it! How ignorant! But Etienne had been wrong - their deaths had not been her fault. How could they have been? She had been curled around Jax...

It was the proximity to him that was causing these strange and dangerous thoughts to swirl around her already muddled brain. Linquilea was not in a right state - her golden eyes were consumed by madness as she walked on a shattered and ruined beach, ignoring the discomfort in her paws as she padded her way along the rocks. Niccolo was far away, back in the Northern woods - the Empress had slipped away under the cover of night. She had beaten him several days before, and the scarred chocolate man was still healing. A large gash on his stomach spoke of her wrath, and the scars that crossed his face had been reopened. He was most certainly uncomfortable, but none moreso than Lea.

She found herself suddenly at the water, paws kissed gently by cool ocean water. Linquilea tilted her head slightly, narrowing her golden eyes in her familiar contemptuous manner. The woman examined her face with a strange marriage of distaste and adoration - she was aging, and yet she was still beautiful. But, nevertheless, she was aging.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]
Parishioners; I ask for wealth. I ask for fame.
I ask for glory to shine on my name. I ask for love I can posses.
I ask for God and His angels to bless me.

Ayita had been in and out of the court her mind and legs wanting to explore. Her mind was clear and she had nothing better to do. Her children were growing and soon would not need her. Soon enough she would be on her own with nothing but odd jobs in the pack to do. She sighed at least she could be out here and collect some young herbs.

Ayita had not been one to just roam and so she had set up camp down by the ocean. She was going to collect some ocean water to try and dry the salt out of it. She would use the salt to dry and cure meats. Sitting on the beach she had nothing to do. She relaxed listening to the waves rolling over one another. Out here it was peaceful. Out here she was at ease even the thought of turning another year wasn't going to sadden her.

Esmeralda; I ask for nothing, I can get by.
But I know so many less lucky than I.
Please help my people; the poor and downtrod.
I thought we all were the children of God.
God help the outcasts. Children of God.
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Lea1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/rose2-1.jpg') #000000 no-repeat top left; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:220px 10px 10px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.Lea1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px; background:#3f0005; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.Lea1Words {text-align:right; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#fff; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.Lea1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px;background:#3f0005; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.Lea1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:380px;background:#323333; color:#949494; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px;}

</style>

Marie, love <3//449//Shattered Coast

Her face was lovely, in its own way. As she examined it she saw the age melt away, dripping into the water as imagined youth took its place. She had been beautiful once, at least to some. But she was too masculine and too strong, corded with thick muscles that bespoke of a man's body, not a woman's. And yet it did not bother her as much as it should have or as much as it might have when she was younger. Linquilea had worked hard for her body to look a certain way, and she was indisputably one of the strongest wolves in existence. Or, at least, that's what she told herself.

She decided to shift, and the process took several minutes. Linquilea was not able to shift as quickly as some smaller wolves, as there was simply more of her to change. The sounds of cracking bone and stretching sinew added unneeded noise to the night, but Lea wasn't too wary - it was a vulnerable experience, but she was sure enough that she would be able to defend herself, somehow. There had been so many situations in her life when she'd escaped danger - what was one more? And anyway, who would try and kill her? She emanated danger - she was danger.

Even fell upon her hands and knees, Linquilea knew she was the kind of monster that mothers warned their children about before they went to sleep. The slinky dark ghost that lived only at night, the flash of teeth where there shouldn't have been any: Linquilea was cruel and dark, and she enjoyed the pain of others. She was not above murdering children.

The woman stood and walked a ways before scenting another; a snarl lifted her dark lips as she realized her solitude was broken. The smell spoke of a female around her age, weak with the fat of a luxurious life. Dark lips curled into a cruel smile as the dark Queen approached the other woman, a deep growl ripping itself from her throat as her tail lashed the air in a most irritated fashion. "What are you doing here?" the woman spat, irritation at being disturbed interlacing her every word.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]
Parishioners; I ask for wealth. I ask for fame.
I ask for glory to shine on my name. I ask for love I can posses.
I ask for God and His angels to bless me.

Ayita was relaxed on the beach, her mind on nothing but the slow moving waves. Settling herself upon her blanket she leaned back. The sound of the rolling waves allowed her mind to slowly ease. All her children were home enjoying all the pack had to offer. But she was talking some time for herself and to gather things she needed.

Her peace was broken though. The voice that came from the dark sounded almost as if she had trespassed on to pack property. But there were no pack scents that she could tell she was almost annoyed herself from being interrupted. Turning to look back at the holder of the voice. I'm relaxing on the beach. You don't own it so be on your way. The overly polite catori woman was getting real sick of all these loners being so bossy.

Esmeralda; I ask for nothing, I can get by.
But I know so many less lucky than I.
Please help my people; the poor and downtrod.
I thought we all were the children of God.
God help the outcasts. Children of God.
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

</style>

Just trying to post and not be such a bum - I'm sorry it sucks. //xx//Shattered Coast

The wolves in this area, it seemed, had no knowledge or appreciation for a healthy dose of fear.

The black woman tilted her head slightly as the mottled creature before her spoke with an equally dismissive tone, apparently completely ignorant of the delicate power between cruelty and fear. Linquilea's golden eyes narrowed further, this time in brief confusion, as she contemplated what could surely only be the demise of her own species. To think, if they could not recognize their betters and their superiors, what would come of them! Adrien had long ago taught her when to bow in the face of someone so infinitely better, and what had she done? She had, instead, taught herself to be the best. Lea didn't find it a particularly arduous task - she was motivated by a fire she couldn't quite put out even if she tried.

Placing her large hands on the well shaped hips that lay beneath corded muscle, Linquilea sighed a bit and shook her head. "You are all the same here, it appears," the woman stated simply, her gravelly voice perhaps a bit less harsh than before. "I am remiss to admit, but I do not understand." She failed to elaborate her claims, however, and instead brushed irritating bangs from her molten eyes. "Where I am from, questions are answered. But I suppose that is not the way of things here?" Her voice lilted upwards in a question, though she would not be so foolish as to expect an answer.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]