Haunting me
[html]

OOC Sorry it’s late, but here is our thread.

Thanatos had become fidgety again. He needed to get out of the pack again and sink his teeth into something. He went a good distance away from New Dawn, ending up in Halifax. He didn’t really care where he ended up. He was hunting a male, seemed to be mainly wolf but there was a bit of coyote in him. Then he picked up a familiar scent. It was faint but it was still there. It was that woman he had met with Amy. What was her name again? Selene? Yes, that was it.

Deciding to pay the woman a visit, he followed the scent and ended up at a house. She probably wouldn’t even remember him. Oh well, he was already there. Thanatso knocked on the door and hoped she would answer. Selene?

<style>
.thanatos .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanatos p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanatos b {color:#0B2161; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ITS ALL GOOD. Small powerplay of her leading him inside, hope that's alright.

The room had been a mess, the previous night the young woman had flung things around, not yet accustomed to the new arrangement of her solitude. Sure maybe Fritz was going to come back, but if he didn't...Hadley had Ismeme, so what was set aside for her? Still, Sel could not muster up the knowledge as to why Hadley would do that to her. Why couldn't he have just told her that they were over? Instead of traipsing back with the scent of another woman on his pelt, leaving the victim to put two and two together? That was so wrong. Screw them both. The night had been sent rolling restlessly in the large bed, finding no reason to close her eyes in peace, find a reason to lay silently happy where she was.

As the white light of morning was strewn in through her window, the fresh luminance resting over her over tired slender form. The sound of knocking on the door was the only thing that roused her from the soft gauzy feeling of the bed. Black fingers grasped a shirt from the bedpost, white and ever so agreeable to her scarred body. She had no time for jeans, all she could do was pull the long top around her waist, hoping it would compensate for something to the knocker. Sel made her way to the door, pulling the door open to gaze sleepily at the familiar face.

Eyes the color of blood, a dark muscular frame. She knew this man. Selene grasped the name in an instant, suddenly feeling underdressed in her white shirt. Thanatos! H-Hello! What brought you here? Her own blood eyes were bewildered, opening the door behind her small physique. Want to come in? Selene gestured with her small hand to the messy house, large ears flattening shyly as her lack of cleanliness was exposed. It was pretty much the bedroom that seemed to be presentable enough.

He was nice enough, he had tried to help her when she had come close to fainting that one time, defended her when Amy had hit her. So why wouldn't she want to invite him in? A small visit was good enough, right? A small smile graced her coyote features, kicking a pile of clothing to the side as she lead him inside. How've you been? The hybrid asked conversationally, large ears perked as she say down on a chair, crossing her legs under eachother subconsciously. 

<style type="text/css">
.seblcai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3f4ef; text-shadow:#132c2a 1px 1px 2px;}
.seblcai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.seblcai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#6faba4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6MIzU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #006059; padding:190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d1e9e7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.seblcai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.seblcai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.seblcai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The slender coydog opened the door, a white shirt covering her form. It seemed he had awoken her. He smiled at her, one of the few people he had actually shown emotion around. Picked up your scent, thought I would see how you were doing Miss. He was always a gentleman and very respectful towards women. He nodded at her offer to enter what appeared to be her new home. Thanatos looked around the house. It seemed pretty nice, a little messy but not too bad.

Thanatos sat down on a chair beside her as she spoke. I’ve been alright. He got the feeling that something was wrong. He hadn’t known the details of the drama between Hadley, Selene, and his cousin and perhaps that’s what was bothering her. Thanatos took her hands in his and looked into her eyes as he spoke. I’m not going to ask to know the details of what happened between the three of you. I just want to know that you are alright. He leaned his head down and kissed her hands. If there is anything you need or want to talk about I’m here. Even if it’s just a shoulder to cry on.

<style>
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

C:

Thanatos didn't seem to mind her lack of organization and the rather horridly revealing shirt she found herself disliking even though it was the only nearest object. Oh well. Relaxing the slightest, Selene's large ears perked as he explained how he had found her. She would likely have to mask her scent now. Anyone from Casa di Cavalieri wasn't really that welcome on her new turf, only Fritz. Others may think she turned traitor, when it had simply been how someone and their little toy had torn her life apart. Another "Oh well."

The small coydog smiled softly, still not understanding how the world could be so cruel to her, have a man she gave her entire being to throw her away for another woman. How she had been raped yet again, hurt over something she had no control over. Without Fritz there, the tawny hybrid would have just ended it. Cut the very life from herself, leave herself near Hadley or Isa...A message of look what you've done to me... make them guilty. Lay her entire pain over them. Yet...Maybe there was something she could be happy for in Fritz, how could she leave him behind? Dupe him for someone so weak? That was so wrong. She flinched as he kissed her hand, murmuring comforting and soothing words to her. Since when did she have this effect on men? Or did she just guilt and whine them into caring, over an unfortunate sob story? Maybe she was in heat...That would be so nightmarish! God did she hope she was too young...She sniffed delicately, not finding her scent flung around the room so strong. She congratulated herself inside her head, happy that her fears were mistaken. I'll keep that in mind... Sel said softly, testing the words as if she had never said them. Gently, she pressed her muzzle to his chest, a gesture of thanks and friendly affection. Flitting away from his gentle gesture, Sel moved swiftly to the kitchen. Peeking out, eyes and ears intent, I've got some Stuff here...meat and wine. That alright? It was all that was left, hopefully there would be more later. Bringing the supplies out swiftly, the girl get them on the couchside table in the livingroom, settling herself on the comfy furniture. Thanatos...Why do you care about me? I mean...You're concerned, but why? How do you know of Hadley? I'm nothing...I'm not even that pretty. Is it because...You pity me? Did she just make some feel sorry for her? Whine and cry? How did he know of Ismeme and Hadley? How broken she had been? God...It's just that whatever it is, I'm the victim. 

<style type="text/css">
.seblcai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3f4ef; text-shadow:#132c2a 1px 1px 2px;}
.seblcai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.seblcai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#6faba4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6MIzU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #006059; padding:190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d1e9e7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.seblcai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.seblcai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.seblcai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Thanatos was happy to see a smile on the woman’s face. It was nice to see that soft smile. Selene flinched when he kissed her hands and he met her eyes, realizing he shouldn’t have invaded her space in such a way. Perhaps she really didn’t mind and was only surprised because a moment later, her muzzle went to his chest affectionately. It could have very well just been a sign of thanks though. The meaning behind it didn’t matter much to Thanatos though. Selene stood and moved into the kitchen, asking if he wanted some meat and wine. Yes that’s fine Miss. He would have to go easy on the wine though, he tended to get overly friendly when wine or any other form of alcohol was involved.

Thanatos moved to sit beside the coydog and he looked up at her, surprised by her last question. No Selene, I don’t pity you. And you are very beautiful, you really are. Anyone can see that. I don’t like how you put yourself down like that. For one, you’re a gorgeous young woman that anyone would be lucky to have by their side. You are also very kind, maybe a little too trusting, but it’s what makes you who you are Selene. You are a wonderful woman and it’s time you realized that. He wasn’t scolding her or anything, he simply wanted her to see herself the way other’s saw her. Hadley I ran into by chance when he was away from Casa. He carried both yours and Isa’s scent, he seemed upset as well. I didn’t ask what happened but I know it involves the three of you. You don’t have to tell me what happened but whatever Isa did to hurt you, I’m sure it wasn’t intentional. Ismeme happens to be my younger cousin. I’ve known her since she was born and I know she wouldn’t hurt someone to the point where they left their home. She had a hard life growing up and as a way to cope with the pain, she would retreat within herself, leaving her body as basically an empty shell and making her unpredictable. I have a feeling something may have triggered her to retreat within herself like she used to and she did whatever it was that hurt you so. And knowing her, it’s eating away at her inside and she will more than likely try to talk to you and set things right. Maybe she already has too. He knew his cousin, she wouldn’t ever hurt someone like that. Isa was always the one protecting others from harm, not causing it. Thanatos took Selene’s hands again and looked into her ruby eyes. If she tries to talk to you again, can you at least hear her out before deciding you hate her? I can promise you, whatever she did wasn’t done on purpose. And as for why I care, well that is either a long story or I can make it short. Which would you prefer? He gave her a bit of a smile as he waited for an answer.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Large ears drooped as he explained that it wasn't that he felt sorry for her, kept calling her beautiful when even then she didn't feel any of that sort. How could he be saying this? It all had to be lies, never once did she feel sure of herself or even remotely pretty, why would he say such confusing things? Selene looked away, feeling tears well up in her eyes. They fell softly on the side of the couch, welling up in dark spots on the soft armrest. The young woman hoped it was out of his sight, hating his sympathy and gentle reassurances. If it had been her choice, cutting her arms would have simply be easier to find the vein, watch her life spill from her body in a torrent of pain. Have it end easily, the hell that Hadley and Isa put her through combined was just too difficult. 

Standing, Selene poured his glass of wine and set it in front of him. Trying so hard to shake away his words. He was backing up her enemy, maybe it was just that conflict of interest. Considering that Ismeme was related to him. Wordlessly, yet her mind buzzed with so many retorts, Selene sat back down on her side of the couch. Was that why he had come here? To remind her that Isa was actually some angel? That wasn't right. Anger ripped through her body until finally she had to reply softly, hating how emotion betrayed her voice. "If she didn't mean it, why would she go after it? Doesn't she get the meaning of "taken"? I guess not. She ruined my life, took away the man I had trusted with every fibre of my being, left me homeless. Let me tell you, it's no picnic." Shaking her head, Selene averted his eyes from his own. "It shouldn't matter anymore though...There's this other man, Fritz...He cares about me--It's just, I was there first in the pack...And they both pushed me away." Her ears pulled back as he was willing to explain why he cared. Sighing defeatedly, "Any's fine..." Hopefully Fritz would be back soon, sure Thanatos was okay to be around. Yet the Great Dane with the jade eyes had a way with her, able to smooth down the demons with a soothing voice, calm her fears with a simple embrace. "It's corroding away my heart though...Everytime I think of it, I just want to take a knife--And take away all that pain in a simple stroke...I don't want to see her again...Ever. Or Hadley--I want to forget...Never remember who had killed me inside, start new."

Word count: 439