A Helping Hand.
[html]

ooc text. Hope this is okay!

He'd been limping for quite some time, his bag missing from some place he'd buried it for safe keeping. He was trying to trace back his steps and pry into Fang's mind for hints. The bag was no where to be found. The fight with the mysterious female he couldn't figure out had left him bloody and sore. He knew the soreness probably had been added from something else but...

He shook his head to free lustful thoughts of Fang's from his own thoughts. What was happening? The line between the two was fading quickly and he'd been unable to control Fang. The annoying part showed when his thoughts reflected more of something evil than the ones Fang produced. Fang's were now being dominated with ways to meet the female again.

A large stream probably aiming towards the Grand Lake stood between him and his path he'd been trekking along. He decided to have himself a rest and wash the dried blood from his body. His stiff muscles caused him to wince as he moved down to sit up against a tree. The scratches Fang had earned during the sexual actions had left him scratched all over his body. The only wound that wouldn't heal all the way, however, would be the one on his chest. Toby had no idea why the mark had been what she had chose to leave on him, but he was sure it meant something to her. A promise, perhaps, that she'd be back for more.

Inspecting his blood covered body he decided it was best to tend to his bleeding chest first. He'd managed to stop some of the blood but now it was dried and crusted over. Infection might set in if not properly attended to... Boy, wouldn't things be easier with a bit of help and medical tools. He looked around trying to remember something of his past... Someone had taught him about herbs once... His mother? He squinted a bit in the morning light. Yes... Yes his mother. The one who'd took him in. A small sigh escaped his lips. The saddest part of history was that he couldn't remember the history that had made him.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 458 // +3 points
Yupp! It’s fine Big Grin

It seemed that Alduin was becoming fond of wandering around the continent, and running into people was apparently norm. It was no surprise to him that he’d spied another stranger from a distance; it was odd, however, that the coopery scent of blood was wafting in the air. For a moment, he hesitated and his ears and tail snapped to attention. The stranger bore the colors of an old foe. Whether it was the same man from his past or not, the Alaskan wolf couldn’t be sure; the smell of blood was far too prominent for him to distinguish the stranger’s scent from it. With a wary eye and cautious steps, Alduin made his approach.

Salutations, stranger,” he greeted kindly as he slowly made his way to the injured beast.

As he drew near, he saw how the colors of the man were wrong for his enemy, and promptly quickened his pace. All airs of caution were hastily dropped, for now his concern was not for his own life, but for the bleeding stranger a few steps before him. Admittedly, the black-furred man looked stranger to Alduin. He’d met many wolves in his life since coming to Nova Scotia, but there seemed to be something much different about this one. It was obvious he was a canine, but something told him that he was no wolf. Regardless of the injured brute’s lineage, however, Alduin still kneeled before him from a short distance with an eagerness to help reflecting in his eyes.

I am afraid that I am no healer,” he began, “and I do not carry bandages with me. I can try to make do with these pants, though. I don’t believe I find myself fold of them anyway.

He smiled sweetly and chuckled. No, he never liked wearing clothes. The feeling of cloth on his body seemed wrong and it was too constricting for him. He didn’t see a need for such things anyway. He began to remove the article of clothing, and as he did so, a small creature bounded out of his pocket. She hissed her disapproval as she landed on the ground beside Alduin, staring up at her companion with accusing eyes.

Sorry, Amelia,” he apologized quietly. “Come now, this man needs our help.

The weasel stuck her tongue out at Alduin, displeased with his actions; but when she laid eyes on the beaten creature in front of them, she promptly dropped her angry act and approached him curiously.

You die?” she inquired bluntly.

Alduin nudged her with his foot, trying to convey that her words were rude. He didn’t correct her verbally, however, as the question posed was one he was curious about as well.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

ooc text. hi xD

There was a caution in the steps as the man neared him. A welcome, with a secret hesitation in his tone of voice. But when he close enough it seemed that he now had no fear of Toby. The steps quicked and he was beside Toby within a second. His eyes met Toby's ebony irises. He wanted to help the german shepherd. There was an ache as he managed a thankful smile. He was growing tired and it was hard to keep his eyes open.

"Thank you..." he muttered. Then a weasel scurried from the man's pocket as he removed his pants. That was another thing. This was a male. Shadow, the huge New Dawn wolf, had been the first male he'd allowed close to him in a while. Now this male was going to help him while he bled. Had he changed in this way too? The weasel scurried out and narrowed her eyes curiously on Toby's ragged frame, asking if he was about to die.

"Well I... don't plan on it. Just a little fight..." It was funny how he addressed the fight as little. It was one of the worse fights Toby had been involved in since his break away from the pack. He clenched his jaw in thought as the man went on. He wanted revenge. He wanted to remove the woman from him and Fang. Fang's thoughts were still outrageous and littering his mind with lustful, wanting thoughts. Some surprised him. There'd even been one about a possible mate...

So was this it then? Toby wouldn't get a mate while Fang did? Was that even fair? No! That's not! he wanted to scream. He wanted to break into tears while beating the woman up. There couldn't be a mate for Fang and not him. Surely there was one out there...

Shaking his head to clear it he looked back up to the helpful male. "Just a bad cut in my leg and a gap in my chest. I'll manage though." He gave a sarcastic laugh. Of course he'd manage... Because when it all came down to it it seemed he couldn't die. And dying was what he'd really wanted for a long time...

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 521 // +5 points
Sorry for the slight delay. Lost my muse and somehow got sucked into a weekend with the parents x.x

Alduin’s ears perked up at the words that left the stranger’s lips. He found it odd that the man thought he needed to seem brave in front of him despite the numerous cuts and bleeding wounds carved into his body. The tundra wolf shook his head and wondered where such foolishness came from. Still, the stranger wasn’t turning away his help, and Alduin could do nothing less than make sure the black canine made it back on his feet. After all, he couldn’t leave the man alone in such a wretched condition.

You seem to be fond of understating things,” he said jokingly as he moved closer to him.

He took a moment to assess the other male’s injuries, then took the pair of shorts in his mouth and carefully ripped it into long, thick strips. He laid the strips across the creature’s cleaner leg and bade him to stay where he was. Alduin stood and took the remaining section of his shorts to the edge of the river, dunking them into the cool water so that they became heavy with the liquid. He returned swiftly and dabbed the cloth onto the wounds to remove the last bits of blood, then took a strip of cloth into his hands.

If you will excuse my being so close to you for a while,” he said kindly as he moved closer to the man. “My inexperience might make this longer than anticipated.

After a quick bow of his head, he gently began to wrap the wound on his leg. He took care to mind how tightly he bandaged him, not wanting to inflict any more pain than he was probably already causing. Despite how long it took him—something to the tune of five minutes so he got it right—Alduin was certain the wrappings would stay long enough for the other to find a proper healer.

I don’t believe I introduced myself,” he said. “My name is Alduin, and the darling beside me is my companion Amelia. Despite the circumstances under which we’ve met, it is still a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

A grin spread across his lips as he finished tying the last knot in the other’s bandage. Amelia was quick to scurry onto Alduin’s arm before he pulled it away from the wrapping, though, so she could ensure he did indeed do a fine job. After a few quiet moments, she loosed an approving chirp before leaping off of his hand and back onto the ground so she could get closer to the stranger. Curiously, she bounded up to him and stared at his face. She couldn’t quite figure out what he was. He looked like a wolf, but there was something off about him that had kept her interested in him.

What you are?” she demanded in broken high speech. “Not like Aldee. What you are?

Alduin couldn’t help but chuckle at her words as he moved to sit beside the stranger, preparing to attend to the gash in his chest.

I do apologize for her behavior,” he said. “She doesn’t quite understand the concept of manners yet.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

This is the chest wounds shape: http://runesecrets.com/img/thurisaz-100x100.gif

The male thought he was understating things. He gave a small chuckle at that and let him move in to fix up his leg. "That's fine. Anything for a bit of a healing treatment." For some odd reason, this male didn't strike him as threatening. In fact as he grew closer something naturally allowed Toby to relax, giving his problems over to the male. He tore his shorts up, using the cloth to piece together a bandage for the leg wound. Toby gave a small grunt at the movement on the broken tissue. It'd probably feel better if he held still, but he couldn't help but try to move and adjust to the man's work as he patched him together again.

Alduin was his name. A man with a companion named Amelia. Toby nodded and gave a small smile. They were nice. He liked the kindness they both showed, though Amelia reminded him more of a innocent pup than a friend he could ever be on the same terms with. He imagined the relationship to be more of a child and their uncle, if he were to let himself grow close to the animal along with her friend. "I go by Toby. Forgive me for pestering you with my lack of health. You see, a woman provoked me to an attack and, well, I'm afraid to say she showed me up." It hurt his natural pride, the one men usually have, to admit his defeat to such a woman. But the female was no ordinary woman. Fang's thoughts made sure to keep Toby in the know on that fact.

His healer moved down, closer than before, to get a look at the problem in his chest. Amelia scrambled up to look at the german shepherd a bit better. Her gaze showed the curiousity she voiced moments after. He gave a small laugh at the words she asked. "Quite alright, Alduin. Amelia I am a german shepherd. Or just a dog for short." He gave her a helpful smile then turned his gaze over to Alduin. The man was inspecting the gash, probably wondering the same question Toby had in mind.

"Do you have an idea what the symbol is? I can't quite figure it out but I'm sure it means something or another..." He became still under the man's care so as to not interfere with the patch work.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A

Word count: 535 // +5 points
I ramble a lot in this thread for some reason. Sorry!

A German shepherd? Alduin wasn’t sure what to make of his breed, but kept most of his confusion hidden from his face. He’d only ever known wolves, thus dogs were quite the mystery to him. The shepherd may as well have said he was an alien and it would mean the same thing to Alduin. Curiously, his eyes rose from the mark on Toby’s chest to his face where they lingered there for, perhaps, a moment too long. He noted the differences, smiled at the similarities, and wondered briefly if he’d met dogs before and hadn’t realized it.

Those were thoughts for another day, however; Alduin had a patient to care for. His yellow eyes fell back to Toby’s chest, focusing on the gash left by the brute of a female. A frown spread across his lips as he mused over what it could mean. He knew no one whose name began with a ‘P’, nor did he know of a pack that called itself anything with a ‘P’. A shake of his head indicated he could not guess at what Toby’s mark could mean, and it brought a certain sadness to Alduin’s heart. Not having the answer bothered him, and not being able to make an educated guess worried him. For now, however, he would save his fears for later.

Forgive me, Toby,” he began softly. “I cannot find a suitable answer for you. Perhaps, though, it stands for ‘pretty’? I could understand the girl being jealous of you, at the very least.

He smiled warmly, trying to put the shepherd at ease as he took the last of the makeshift bandages into his hands.

If you will excuse me again,” he said as he moved to wrap the strips around Toby’s chest.

Alduin moved as quickly as he could so as not to make the closeness awkward for the black dog. In his haste, he found that his muzzle came to rest on Toby’s shoulder briefly when his arms reached around his back. Amelia eyed the shepherd carefully, wondering if he would, perhaps, snap at her wolf for the contact. A threatening hiss left the weasel’s mouth to warn the brute of her vicious intentions should he try anything silly.

I truly am sorry for this, Toby,” he said with a little sigh as his muzzle passed his ear. “I should be done in a moment.

The tundra wolf continued his work at a steady pace, and then tied a knot in the front of the dog’s chest to complete the wrappings. He lifted his hand and moved to pat his patient on the shoulder, a satisfied grin presenting itself proudly on his lips.

That should hold until you find yourself a proper healer,” he stated.

While not entirely proud of his work, he knew it was good enough to do the job for now. He sat back, putting his weight onto his arms and crossing his legs so he would be comfortable. Amelia was quick to hop into his lap and bury herself in the warmth of her wolf’s fur. She kept her eyes facing Toby, however, for she was far too suspicious of him to let him out of her sight.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He waited for something to occur next and when it did it sent Toby into a heap of confusion. Had the male just inspected his face? Smiling at it? Did that count as checking him out? Alduin was quite a peaceful appearing man, so his actions puzzled Toby. He'd always thought that things between those of the same gender occured in violence. That's how it'd been for him. The same went for Fang and those alike him. Right? He puzzled these things as the man shook his head. He hadn't had a clue of what Toby's new scar would stand for.

Then came the bandaging of his chest. It was a stiff work, his muscles having grown sore around the wound and it was tender to the touch. After the infection was cleaned away from it at the moment his pain went down a few levels and he was able to focus on Alduin's movements around him. A brush of their muzzles touched. He gave a quick intake of air in surprise hearing Amelia give her hiss. It'd been an accident. He was sure of it. Fang's voice alerted in his mind. What's that remind you of, lousey dog? Fang was attempting to dissarm the poor dog in his own mind. The hardly sane male knew exactly what Fang wanted him to be thinking of: abuse, rape, and injustice. The three brothers he was raised by in the pack after his kidnapping.

No! He wouldn't stand for it. The apology was proof! Alduin wasn't like the other men. He was being kind. He was helping Toby for crying out loud! There was a small burst of anger. He wished Fang were real. He wished he could kill the male who hosted his demonic ways in Toby's body. A low growl accidently came from his mouth just as Alduin pulled away. The black eyes widened in surprise at himself.

"S-sorry! I wasn't intending that for you! O-or Amelia! I just uhm... had something on my mind is all!" He held his breath, hoping the male wouldn't react badly. He had liked his company so far and he wasn't planning on his friend leaving before the relationship actually started.

<style>
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A

Word count: 462 // +3 points

Alduin’s head tilted curiously when Toby’s growl reached his ears, concern spreading quickly across his face. For a moment, he wondered if he had done something to offend the dog and dipped his muzzle immediately in apology. It was best to assume he had wronged the creature in some way and apologize now than to leave it be and realize he should have done so earlier. His mouth parted to request forgiveness, but it seemed that the shepherd had beaten him to it.

Oh,” he said, a warm smile finding its way back to his lips. “Don’t worry yourself over it, friend. There has been worse in my life than that.

The tundra wolf kept his grin up, but found that his mind soon wandered to the not-so-distant past. For the life of him, he couldn’t keep it away. He blamed the encounter with Jaden, and cursed his weakness. Had he been stronger, things would have turned out much differently. The bright smile he held faltered for but a fraction of a second, and his tails snapped once behind him. He felt the burden of shame weighing heavily on his shoulders, and it nearly brought the man to tears. But now wasn’t the time for self-pity. There was another in need, and for as long as Alduin was near him he would do his best to bring the other to peace. He would keep his cool and collected act together, and the show would go on.

Amelia wasn’t as forgiving, however. She didn’t move from her spot in Alduin’s lap—mostly due to the fact that he was holding her down—but she snapped her head up and shot the dog a warning glare from her two beady black eyes. She cried out in low speech, threatening the other man with who knew what. The only thing that one could pick up from her rant was that she was very much upset with Toby for his terrible actions. Alduin could only smile and pat his companion gently on her head to try and calm her down. She grumbled and pouted, but eventually took to baring her teeth at the shepherd before scrambling up Alduin’s arm so she could rest her body across his broad shoulders.

She grows on you eventually,” he said with a chuckle. “Now, if you are comfortable with talking to me, I am more than willing to listen to what is ailing you.

His smile continued as he looked at the German shepherd expectantly. He had high hopes that he would let him hear his story, and his eyes shone with excitement. If there was anything good about his new home, it was that there was never a place he could go that didn’t have a story to tell.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Sorry about the wait :3

So forgiving. The male was unlike anyone he'd ever met. Males were suppose to be rude and harming. They were suppose to strike out for any sign of dominance, agression, disgust; the list went on and on. Toby didn't trust most males because of it but at least Alduin was different and he could tell. Something about his mannerisms. Or maybe how he carried himself. Or something of how he smiled at Toby reassuringly and didn't stay mad for the growl. He was so kind! So nice!

An apologetic smile on his lips, it only faltered when Amelia started hissing and growling and baring her fangs which he cast her a weary glance and said, "I promise it was an accident little one." And the fact that it was an accident not intended for such a charming pair of animals made him a little annoyed. His annoyance had been stalking him, coming out at times he never imagined he'd be frustrated with. Toby was suppose to be the calm and patient one. The one who never got mad unless it was at Fang. Right? He gave a sigh and shoved the thoughts far away from his mind. He would not be upset with Alduin around.

Alduin wanted to help, he was sure of it, so when he asked for Toby to share he wouldn't ignore him. "Well... where to start? Alduin you must know I have two personalities... Fang is the evil one that divided from my personality back when I was kidnapped and sexually abused in a pack of all males..." This little bit of information... The way he always started when he shared his story. Pia had taken the personality spill just fine so why couldn't Alduin? Besides there was no changing him. He might as well chase him away now before a growing relationship was killed by it later.

"It's always been obvious which was the good personality until now... See, now Fang is going crazy over one female instead of raping like he usually does against my own will and he's more dominant now so I can hardly control him. He can monitor my conversations like I use to do for his but I can't monitor his..." Had it made any since? Toby wasn't sure but he decided to pause and look at Alduin for feedback; a way to tell he was following in the conversation.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A

Word count: 363 // +3 points // That's ok! n.n

Alduin was, in short, confused. He’d never heard of anything like Toby’s predicament before. He had few words to say and even fewer experiences he could use to relate to him. Still, he listened intently, trying to make sense of it all and doing his best to keep the facts straight in his head. His kept steady eye contact with the dog, only looking away to hide the anger that surged through him at the mention of ‘rape’. He meant the hatred in his eyes only for a different wolf, and hoped that Toby didn’t take notice of it—that was the last thing he needed right now. He brought his eyes back to the shepherd, and forced a smile to stay planted on his lips. He felt somewhat uncomfortable with the information that Toby had relayed to him—it seemed a lot to reveal to a complete stranger—but Alduin was glad that his new friend was so willing to trust him with his secrets. At the very least, it made his smile easier to keep up.

I’m afraid that I do not have much to offer in words,” he began gently. “Your past sounds traumatic, and while I have nothing so difficult to deal with myself, I can give you my deepest sympathies.

He felt terrible for not being able to console the dog more than that and it was made obvious in his eyes. They shone with a sadness that he couldn’t keep away. In his search for something that he could relate to, he only found the recent past. It took everything in him to keep from leaving to hunt his enemy that very moment. He shook his head instead, and moved to rest a caring hand on Toby’s ankle.

If there is anything I can ever do for you,” he said, “you have but to call and I will be there.

His smile widened as he spoke in the hopes that the shepherd would know his offer was genuine. Seeing as how his time was mostly dedicated to Anathema, however, it would probably be a while before he could reach Toby; but he took care of his friends.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here! SHORT POST >.<

Your past seems traumatic. Yeah... that was an understatement. He sighed. Did he really want to throw a depressing pity party? No. Had it happened anyway? Yes. He would stop it then. There was a moment of silence before Alduin's hand came to rest on his ankle and his comforting gaze met the ebony eyes that gazed back. "Thank you, Alduin. I'll remember that..." He gave a bit more thought to his terrible situation then suddenly came to a conclusion.

"How about we have some fun? Something much less grumpy and annoying like I've been for the past weeks." He slowly used the tree he'd been leaned up against to boost himself to stand then offered a hand to the squatting male. It'd been far too much of a storm lately in Toby's brain and since Alduin was here Fang had shut up enough to provide an opportunity of happiness. An opportunity he'd probably take without question.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A

Word count: 242 // Me too xD

He eyed the shepherd warily as he used the tree to stand. Alduin was certain that the male should be standing so soon, but it appeared that he was all right for the time being. He declined Toby’s offer with a wave of his hand and stood on his own. The last thing he wanted was to have the other topple over because of his weight. When he stood, he realized how much taller he was than the shepherd, and it made him feel too big for his own good. Still, he stood at full height with ears and tail erect, his eyes scouting the surrounding area for potential threats. When he found none, Alduin turned his eyes back to the darker male.

So long as whatever your idea of fun is doesn’t involve too much strenuous activity, I believe that would be fine,” he said, his worry for the male very evident in his voice. “I would hate for those wounds of yours to open again.

He moved a step closer to the dog, readying himself should he need to aid him in one way or another. Amelia watched from her perch on Alduin’s shoulders, her tail flickering in irritation. The dog was not her favorite, but so long as her wolf companion did not shun his presence, she would tolerate it as well. Still, this did not stop her from hissing a warning to the beast as her wolf approached.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
OOC – We can end this soon just saying they spend a certain amount of time getting to become buds that day and then BAM. Toby is like... <3_<3 or some crap like that... PS I'm too lazy to use a table. xD

He felt the weary gaze but ignored it and smoothly placed his hand back beside him when he was rejected the chance to help Alduin after all Toby'd recieved from him. It was funny to see such a large german shepherd downsized by the male who towered over him. He knew he was a wolf and all but still Toby usually reached a good height on wolves around him and most certainly all dogs he knew.

The male hadn't thought about his wounds reopening and he felt a bit foolish. Was he this desperate to have some fun? To manage a smile? He shook his head and gave a tired sigh. "Well I suppose that is something I should avoid for a bit. How about a walk whilst we search for the things I buried here a few days ago?" He started to walk, putting his weight on his good leg, and slowly made his way towards a few more trees trying to smell his own stale scent on the bark.

With no luck he turned back to Alduin and Amelia. "A side messenger bag and some clothing. I'm assuming it's in this area but I'm not quite sure..." he faded off. How pathetic could you get when you didn't even know where your own belongings had gone? He gave a low, half-hysterical chuckle and shook his head. "Sorry but memories cling to the back of my mind when I need them to find things."
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A

Word count: 313 // +3 points // That’s fine! Whenever you want, just post and put what you want to have happened in your OOC area and lemme know via PM?

Alduin nodded in agreement and followed after Toby as he began to walk. His body was straight, and his ears swiveled occasionally in search of danger. Being a guardsman was becoming a habit for him that he knew would be impossible to break, but he would have it no other way. Losing his parents had been hard enough; losing his friends would be the end of him. A frown crossed his lips for a moment, but when Toby turned to him his smile found its way back. He waved a hand casually at his apology, for the dog caused him no trouble.

Quite all right, friend,” he said. “It will come to you in time.

Despite the grin on his face, Alduin couldn’t help but worry for Toby. His mental stability seemed less than good. While he felt no need to remove himself from the dog’s side, he kept his guard up; prepared for anything the creature might throw his way. He was reluctant to do so, but he knew he wasn’t any good to anyone dead or terribly injured. Until he learned the dog’s quirks well enough to notice the differences in personality, he would have to keep his claws at the ready.

I don’t think that I would be able to be of much use to you in the search,” he admitted. “If there isn’t anything of great importance in the bag, we could perhaps search later? I would rather make sure you made it home and rested first.

He truly was concerned for Toby, and while he knew the dog would probably want to find his bag first, he would continue to insist that he rested before starting on another adventure. The last thing he wanted was for the shepherd to cross paths with the female that hurt him. He winced at the thought, and waited eagerly for Toby’s response.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
OOC - a few more posts because i have an idea? XD

Alduin was so kind and cheering and positive and nothing seemed to bother him. With him Toby'd been patched up both physically and mentally. He couldn't help the uncontrollable urge to thank the lad so as his mouth began to open he really didn't know what was happening. "I want to think you, Alduin... for all you've done for me today..." As he caught on that his thoughts were being spoken alloud there was a silly thing he pulled. His cheeks warmed, unseen under his black coat, and he let out a nervous chuckle in hopes he hadn't made things just awkward. An apologetic smile finding itself on his face once again as he looked to the male.

That's when Alduin brought up a home and resting. Had he had a good rest in days? Months? Years? No. Had he ever had a real home before? No. Not even when he was with his family, which consisted of Mya and Grace, had he managed to have a home. There was nothing he could do about it either because he'd probably just end up traveling away from it once more. "I don't have a home, Alduin..." he said slowly, as if saying these words in this way would help stop the depression that gathered in his mind.

A home... A place to call home. It'd been something he had wanted for quite some time and a great amount of sadness filled his heart since he was sure he'd never find a place he could be excepted. Not with his condition. There was more thought and Toby began to wonder if Alduin was really so kind to extend an invitation to Alduin's home for Toby... yet he was sure that was a bad idea. Homes weren't suppose to be shared for monsters. For the first time since he'd been with the helpful male Fang chimed into his thoughts: Yet they say monsters sleep under the bed... And knowing Fang probably meant this in a perverted way his annoyance with life flared again. He was forced to stop his hobbling down the terrain to try and clear his conflicted mind.