Looks just like blood inside a vein
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]
They're so ignorant, they don't understand. You were always longing for a chance, To abandon this wasteland and never have to pretend everything's okay.
Word Count :: 354Open to anyone, but would love for Liam and/or Ayasha to jump in :3 Ahiga is in optime form, although not wearing clothing aside from a leather bag slung across his shoulder. Dated late night 14th April and Lokni isn't visable ^^

The stench filled his nose, hanging around the air in a clear indication of the lands borders. “Disgusting” he muttered under his breath, his jaw clenched tight, shoulders tense with the hatred he felt at the very thought of the pack and what it had done, whom it had stolen from him. Beside him Lokni titled his head up, the night touched panther's golden-yellow eyes seemed to glow in the night, watching him with a silent curiosity, underlined with a warning not to do anything stupid. “Everything okay?” the cats voice held it's usual purr like quality to it, deep and rich, as if he was all knowing, the words weren't intrusive, but an open question of which the young Nishant could choose to answer or not. “I guess” he responded somewhat honestly; the was nothing wrong with him, it was the pack before him that had something wrong with it.

Stepping forward he began to head into the pack lands, disregarding the borders completely; it seemed foolish to respect some filths borders. Before he could progress far a small growl drew his attention back to where Lokni hadn't moved. “Child, you are foolish to trespass” the words were neither scolding or disapproving, just a simple statement of an obvious fact. “It's okay, Ayasha lives here. I'm allowed to come and go” he responded, twisting the truth to suit his own needs. Sure, Ayasha lived within this dirty pack, but it was still polite to call before entering. Reluctantly Lokni followed, changing from visible to not, in a way of showing his disapproval of the snow-child's actions, but unable to abandon his charge.

Looking around it was too dark for him to figure out where he was and the lay of the lands was foreign to him. He had hopped to arrive earlier when the sun was still up and follow the path Aya had taken him on last time, but with darkness surrounding him in it's embrace he did not think that would be possible. Still he walked forward, too stubborn to admit he did not know his way through the packs lands.

Image courtesy of Joachim S. Müller

<style>
.RedGliAhi p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.RedGliAhi b {font-family:verdana; color:#c62308; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#987c55 1px 1px 2px;}
.RedGliAhi i {font-family:verdana; color:#c8842c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#987c55 1px 1px 2px;}
.RedGliAhi {background-color:#e7d892; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#060404; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8605/ahiga2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.RedGliAhi .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.RedGliAhi .name {text-align:center; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:50px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:35px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.RedGliAhi .lyrics {color:#000000; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.RedGliAhi .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; padding:1px 0px 10px 0px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
OOC: Permission to PP Liam was given by Vannah. And Ayasha will be all frown-y faced if Ahiga and Liam try to kill each other.

IC: Ayasha had convinced her mate to let her be outside of their den and the cave system on the condition that he or someone else, likely that he trusted, was with her. She knew that he meant well and was worried about her condition but sometimes she wanted to strangle the man. She loved him with all her being but his protectiveness could be a bit much.

So the two of them were walking around Anathema's borders, with Ayasha leaning slightly against Liam, snuggling against his side. She was lost in her thoughts, worrying about being a mother. But what worried her the most was what if they had a black pup? What would happen to it? If it was alive could she really have it stay alive? Would it be better for the young life to be killed soon after birth so it wouldn’t happen later by its father? She hoped she wouldn’t have to make those decisions.

It was dark but that made the walk romantic in a way, one that was broken by the sound of her brother's voice and then stumbling around in the dark. She gave a frustrated groan and went towards, letting Liam decide if he wanted to follow her. "Ahiga! What on earth are you doing, trespassing on another pack's lands? You should be lucky I found you and not someone else." She gave him a frustrated look but sighed and waited for his explanation for being here.
While her mind was on the pups she was carrying, his mind was on the butterflies, and their whispers. He had an impulse to travel south, following the barely remembered route that he and Taliesin had followed during the blizzard to get here. He would resist it. His mate wouldn't understand, and he wouldn't drag her to those lands, wouldn't drag her to what would be certain death for his sweet woman, his saving grace.

The voice came, and the pale woman at his side turned towards it, rushing away. He swore softly, then followed her, his ears back in aggression and ire. As she spoke to Ahiga, he subtly placed himself half way in between Ahiga and Ayasha. If the Aniwayan made a wrong move, Liam would go after him so quick it would make his head spin. The male would not tolerate anyone hurting *his* woman.

He snorted softly at her last words. Be lucky she found him and not someone else? This was why he didn't let her go out on her own in her condition. She would challenge the wrong trespasser, and get a knife n the gut for her troubles. He didn't want to see that happen to his woman. Hell, there were few in the pack Liam would trust to be alone with his mate for too long. Very precious few.
[html]

Even though we're damaged goods, I would love you if I could
But you are so unalarmed, by my unfortunate charm

Word Count → 412 :: Sorry 'bout wait. Muse crashed out on me for awhile >.<

He didn't get all that far, not that he really expected to; for if he had that would simply indicate the pack was weak and incapable of looking after it's own and provide him with a actually reasonable argument in regards to convincing his sister to return home with him. Walking in silence he used the skills he had been 'developing' to pinpoint where he could walk and minimise the sound of his steps, although for the most part it sounded as if he was stomping about. Pausing he lifted his head, grey strands falling over his eyes like a silver veil, pale ears pivoting forward to attention as a slight sound drew his attention, his head twisting and turning as a familiar voice broke through the land naming him as well as instantly lecturing him; which was just typical.

Forest streaked eyes flicked and fell upon the white, angelic form that was his sister, a sheepish grin slipping across his lips with no shame at having been caught trespassing... eventually he'd learn the hard way that his actions would result in severe consequences, but until then he would stomp across these borders as he saw fit and throw her name out to any who tried to stop him. Opening his mouth he was about to respond when some unknown male stepped in front of his sister, causing the mood touched lad to stop for a second. Breathing in the smile dropped from his lips, tail failing deadly still as his ears flicked back and hackles began to rise, a wordless growl of sheer anger ripped it's way from his throat before a rational thought could make it's way into his mind. Without a doubt, this male stunk of his sister and she of him, it didn't take a genius to make a connection; this filthy dog was what stole his sister from him.

Unsure of what exactly was going on, Lokni materialised beside his charge, looking cautiously at the two before looking to the white lad in question. “You fucking mongrel, get the hell away from her. Piece of stealing shit, get the hell away from my sister” he spat out, taking a tentative step forward and bringing himself up to his full height, hand clenched by his side, arms painfully strained tight. He'd kill him for the crime of stealing her, he'd get her back one way or another for she was too good for him, too good for anyone.

And now I'm screaming bloody murder, as my tempature begins to drop

And my life is going numb, as my hearts about to stop

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 222 Ayasha is kind of pissed at Ahiga and gives him some surprising news.

For the moment she ignored the fact that her mate was coming after her and stared at her brother for any sign that he was sorry about trespassing on another pack's lands. He gave her a sheepish smile and her scowl deepened as she regarded him. She had no real good reason for being this angry at him except her moodiness from being pregnant.

But of course Liam came over and gave a snort at her speech to Ahiga and she gave him what she hoped was a withering glare before she turned her attention to her little brother. But he growled at her loverboy and her eyes narrowed rather dangerously. He had better not say or do anything more to threaten her mate or she would turn him over to the leaders. Which was something that would likely not want to happen to him.

His words however made her really angry. "Ahiga! Don't you dare hurt the father of my unborn pups or talk to him that way or I will kill you with my bare hands." That might not have been the best way to let her brother know that she was pregnant but she didn’t think about that right now. She was more concerned about keeping said father safe from the pups' uncle, who looked ready to kill Liam.

Photo courtesy of Joachim S. Müller

<style>
.KMTT_AyaGrenn p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AyaGrenn b {font-family:verdana; color:#995b3b; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#76743b 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_AyaGrenn {background-color:#c8c55d; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#221110; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... Ayatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #703926; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_AyaGrenn .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AyaGrenn .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #703926; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]