Symbols, origin, family
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Ulilohi nodded; their animals were core to their system, a live food storage for whenever they had problems making kills, of if they had an abrupt increase in members. That, and it didn't hurt to have some fresh food for feasts and ceremonial events. The fresher it was, the better. She never could understand those that preferred their meat cooked, although she could appreciate the taste of a ceremonially offered deer tongue: she was used to the taste, and it carried significance for her. Memories of important events affected how she perceived the taste, probably.

She observed the conversation unfold between the other two, nodding excitedly as each stated interest and willingness to aid. Ulilohi was not very able with any kind of tool aside for tools of war, and was hesitant to offer her assistance (she was like to be more of a burden than a help, except for really mundane tasks). Still, she could see the project's usefulness with ease, and was glad that Claudius offered his help. Simcha would likely prove useful in the construction work as well: he was a kind of handyman in Ulilohi's eyes. "What a great project Io," she said, in earnest.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb6 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b1719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

ooc murr

Io's silver eyes flickered to Claudius. 'Yes. Of course, I realised I should have told you, as a craftsman, but I tend to get wound up in things and forget'. Truth was she enjoyed working on things alone, but then again she wouldn't shun help when it was offered it would only serve to demonstrate her ability to work as a team. And also, she'd not had time to seek out Claudius, another offset of her engrossing herself in work too much. Having something to do was comforting to Io, as she hated the idea of being useless even if it was for a day. Although, up until recently it had been far from this. She'd enjoyed lazing around without purpose, perhaps that was something the tribe had subconsciously beat out of her.

'Either way. Most of my work is made up of small tasks that I always figured were worth doing myself then calling in for help. But I would not shun aid of course' she mused softly, silver eyes moving away to watch the scenery, all trees and rodents, for a second, the turning back to her tribe mates. 'Thank you' she said, dipping her head to Ulilohi.

[/html]
[html]
[/html] Claudius glanced over to Ulilohi when she spoke up, but quickly returned his attention to Io. Since she was the one who spoke of crafting, he was more interested in how she was building the coop, or if she had started yet. He nodded quietly in response and understanding when Io explained that she'd gotten a bit wrapped up in the project and hadn't thought of asking them yet. He could be very much the same and had a bit of a compulsive streak in him when it came to working on crafting projects. Although he wasn't as much as a perfectionist as when he'd been young, once he started on a project, he either liked to get everything done while he was struck with inspiration or work on it slowly over the course of a year.

"I a-a-a-am sh-su-u-ure Si-i-i-imcha... and I cuh-could... huh-help... wuh-with... the luh-large tasks. Buh-bui-ui-uilding... a huh-home... is nuh-no-o-o smuh-sma-a-all fuh-feat. Wuh-when yuh-you... have time... come... fi-ind... me... and I c-a-an... tuh-try... to work... with you... to... find the... best... w-a-ay... to house... the chickens." Since he was unfamiliar with the method of keeping animals for food and production, he would need as much help from Io, as someone more familiar with animals, to instruct him on what this coop would require. [html]
[/html]
Sorry, kind of had issues figuring out what Ulilohi might say in the middle of this so I finally decided on just making her shut up Tongue Don't be afraid to skip me when I'm so slow like this! <3

[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

The female looked from the one to the other as they spoke, hashing out the details of Io's continued project. It pleased the councilwoman that Claudius was so engaged in the tribe. She knew, quite soon after his entrance into the council, that she had made a good choice. Sure, he had some strong ideas about how things should be, but he also respected her. Perhaps her heritage or simply the fact that she came from the Great Tribe saw to that; she couldn't know. But she never got a vibe from him that he was unhappy with her position, nor that he was unhappy with his own. She had been worried at first that he might not want to do the job, but he had not complained so far, and she was glad. If she was honest with herself, she thought he was in some ways more fit for the job than she. But again, she was easily the more intimidating presence of the two, so perhaps there was a complimentary duality there that they would benefit from. There was no doubt in her mind, anyway, that she could be certain of his continued loyalty. The thought was reassuring.

Anasgayv Ulilohi had no idea what they were talking about in reality, although she shot in a few nods and smiles of approval here and there whenever their gaes met with hers. What else could she do? She was quite useless with tools outside of training for war. Her aunt had seen to it that she knew politics and she knew war -- the rest, practical life and such, was not so familiar.

[/html]