I don't need your forgiveness
[html]
305 words!

She still hadn't found her sister yet. She'd waited and waited, and still no sign of the pale woman. She knew she was around somewhere, it would just take some time before she'd come across her. But she knew she was still in the lands. And that was a bonus of sorts.
The pack she had joined, at her sister's former's mates invitation, was a nice one, though she hadn't met many of them. Excpet at the pack meeting, but she'd left quickly so as to sit by the borders and wait for Deuce. Someday Duece would return to visit her sons and grandson. Someday. Until then, all Nella could do was sit and wait.
She'd taken shelter under a lerge beech tree, letting the wide branches shelter her from the rain. In the distance, she could hear thunder rolling across the land. She didn't see the lightning, so she supposed the storm was hidden behind halycon mountain.
thunderstorms had always been her favorite weather. She loved the split second pause between lightning and thunder, that reathless moment of anticipation, the moment where the world stands still. She loved the tension in the air, and the knowledge that the world would be clean again afterwards. It was all very beautiful. It was all very majestic and amazing.
She pulled her attention from the sky and dropped her gaze to the book she was reading. it was a romance story with a twist. Always it wa the woman in love with the man, and the man who his from love. In this one, it was reversed. The man was madly in love with the woman, and the woman was hiding, afraid of her feelings. Nella sighed. She wondered if she'd ever find anyone interested in her.
[/html]
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... c2b4-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
d'awh, Nella's cute. Big Grin wc: 312

Khaden was out again, but this time not traveling around the lands of 'Souls itself, but sticking close to his new home, Twilight Vale. Khaden knew enough of this pack to get around easily enough, but he truly never dedicated enough time to solely adventuring around the pack's territory. He couldn't genuinely say that he knew the pack land back to front because he truly didn't spend entirely too much time in it - and when he was in the pack, he was usually accompanied by someone else. Not, per say, that was a bad thing, but often enough the Twilight Vale secrets of the land, and the fact that Khaden had no idea of any of them, bothered Khaden to take his ebony butt out into the rain.

So there he was, loping this way and that in his immense halfling form, cutting through this direction, snuffling through that. He found pure satisfaction that it seemed as if he was the only one that was willing to sneak out of the house in the rain and do his primal wolf thing. As he circled and weaved through the terrain he noticed vaguely he continued to inch closer and closer to the borders and towards Rabbit Lake. It was his weird magnetic pull towards outside of the pack, to lands distant but not so foreign, that made him truly question why. It was as if he was restless within his own pack. Granted, there were true reasons why he should be, what with his psychotic sister, but Ember continued to haunt his mind - but in a good way.

With thoughts of Ember tragically spinning at his heart, it didn't take long for the secui to come across the particularly large tree, and that particular person underneath it. Cocking his head towards the side he gave a nod. "Hi there."
[/html]
[html]
She should have noticed the starnger approaching. But she was engrossed by her book. So when he spoke, her head flew up, a small gasp escping from her lips. It was a pack memeber, she could tell from the scent clinging to his fur. She wasn't sure she remembered his name. But she smiled anyways, setting the book down in her lap. "An' a good mornin' to ye as well."
Two years away from ireland, and her accent was as strong as ever. The dark woman would probably never lose the accent, actually. Unlike Deuce, her sister, it was deeply inbedded in her. Nella realized she hadn't introduced herself, so she did so now. "My name's Nella Fantasia. I've only just recently joined this fine pack." She knew she'd seen him at the pack meeting, but at that point she hadn't been too interested in learning her pate mates names. Now she regretted that, as she was at a loss as to what his name was.

[/html]
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... c2b4-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
sorry for the late reply. wc: 304

It was beginning to harden around them, the rain pelting down from around their little tree lined alcove. The tempo seemed to increase, and it was almost as if Khaden could hear the branches bow down from the pressure as a large drop seemed to intricately weave around the layers of foliage to come across the jet black wolf's head, just as the femme afore him reacted as such. He immediately felt a little apologetic, not wanting to surprise the book reading female, and so his features told so. His ebony brow furrowing as his mouth opened to sorry away his abrupt introduction, but hers caught up too fast and he couldn't help but find himself wagging along to it.

Her accent was foreign, alien, but not unwelcome. It was... quaint, something to be embraced, and Khaden smiled at that. She was quaint all in herself, and the halfling boy settled down beside her, perched to take a glance at the book she was reading. She christened herself as Nella, and it seemed to fit her description, so he took it kindly, jovially. He bowed down with simple good natured demeanor and echoed his own. "Khaden. I'm pretty new too - Conri's little brother."

It always seemed to help when people had connections, he was grateful that his connection was the leader of this pack, it helped people ease. Granted, this trick didn't work all the time - he could very well say "my sister is Dhalia Nothing, my father was Hollowed Nothing. They're both pretty insane." And he was sure that the reaction to that would be quite different, persay. Nonetheless, he had a new connection now with the dark femme afore him and he dipped his head at an inclination. "Nice to meet you Nella - how's the story?"
[/html]
Khaden. She vaugly remembered him now. "I have yet to speak to Conri, but he seems like a fine young man." She patted the ground next to her. The overhead tree kept the spot nice and dry, even as the rain began falling faster. She smiled at the male, relaxing. He was a nice fellow, it seemed, and he was apologetic for startling her.

"Why don't you tell me more about yourself, Khaden? Since we're packmates and all? And then i'll tell ya something about myslef." She just wanted to be friendly. It was only fair that she be friendly. Afterall, Deuce had settled down here for a while, there must be something good about this place.
[html]
Thread slightly inspired by Everclear - Good Witch of the North. My boyfriend dedicated that song to me, and ever since then I can't stop listening to it. wc: 301

Khaden nodded at her words, Conri was the whole reason why he was even here, so in some essence he gave his whole life to his older brother. He was the reason why he got to spend so much time back with his family, how he managed to meet Ember and truly be apart of the pack again. The reason why Nella seemed to be patting the ground, motioning and presenting the opportunity for another relationship and Khaden took it greedily. Life on the road, despite it's romantic notions, was anything but enigmatic and exciting and he was finally happy to have a place to call home. Without another word, he gaited towards the spot and rested his rump easily against the cool, damp grass, watching the as rest of the world turned.

"Uh." He shuffled his words, shrugging off the feeling of awkwardness and furrowing his brows to find something to talk about. Himself, something trivial. "Well... I spent a lot of time on the road." He said, rolling his muscles out of tension, liking the fact that he was actually just sitting and relaxing. "I came back here for Conri mostly." He looked over to Nella, curiosity striking his frame. "What about you?" He chimed, jade eyes regarding this new femme. "What brought you out here?"
[/html]