Medical Advice is the Best Thing to Get
Ayasha by this point was pretty sure that Aeron was right and that she was indeed pregnant. She had told Liam and her brother but wanted to be one hundred percent sure before she let anyone else know. There were two people that she would like to know but they were both in various degrees of being difficult to tell. According to Ahiga, their mother was missing and that's whom she really wanted to tell. The other was Liam's dad, Taliesin, but she was pretty sure that she wouldn't be allowed to go near Cercatori d'Arte because of what had happened with Liam.

But no matter how much it hurt that her mother was no longer around, she still needed to talk to one of the medics in Anathema and the only one that they had, whom she luckily knew, was Panda. Ayasha also knew her daughter, Lilith. But she wasn't sure that would matter much. But Panda should know what it was like for a woman to be pregnant and if they were and what needed to be done for the litter. So it was off to see Panda.

She had been feeling worse each day and hoped that the throwing up would go away soon. Her mood was also extremely odd. She'd go from being snappish to crying for no reason. And the unfortunate person that dealt with the brunt of it was her poor mate. It wasn’t completely his fault. After all, it did take two to become pregnant. She had also gained some weight and only in her middle, which was really odd since she had always been slim and fit. Luckily, Panda and her family were right next to Ayasha and Liam. So she went there and gave a soft but strong call, "Panda? I need some medical advice."
[html]

Word Count → 500 :: This thread looked lonely so I figured that I would throw a Panda in here :3

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

Panda and Venom laid in bed together, Lillith was down for her nap, as were the two adults. Last night was a very active night, not only did Venom and Panda do a spell, but their child had been up most of the night muttered and sometimes screaming about the shadows on her walls. Panda honestly didn't understand what she talked about, these shadows, because what the woman saw was so much different. Panda did not see the shadows, for she merely saw the energy of the walls. Panda asked Lillith several times what she was talking about but the girl could not explain it, and neither could Panda nor Venom. Either way, they are were tired this afternoon and had spent the morning getting food and being normal, but by the afternoon, all three of them were passed out. Venom and Panda slept in Panda's room while Lillith was sleeping by herself in Zera'im's old room that was now Lillith's room.

Venom held Panda within his arms protectively, and it didn't seem like he would let go of her, even if she tried to get away from him. It was a good thing that at the moment, she was not trying to get away. He was in a deep sleep too, so it wasn't like someone would be able to wake him too easily. Panda's mind was already active though, but she simply laid there with her eyes closed and she enjoyed the moments of the male's arms around her, and the heat of his body against hers. She sighed contently and snuggled into his chest more and his arms got slightly tighter for a moment, just to hug her closer really. She was goiing to fall back into a slumber, but there was the sound of shuffling in the front room that caught her ear. She didn't know what it was until she opened her eyes. She pushed her way out of the male's arms, reluctantly as well as barely being able to escape because of the large male's tight grip he had on her.

A voice sounded and Panda walked out of her den, naked for once. He did feel naked but she was in her den so she didn't really care all that much. She rubbed her chocolate eyes and looked at Ayasha sleepily. What's up? the woman asked the girl, but then realized that there was something different about the girl. Her midsection now had a small belly, and her aura was weird to her. It was like the way it was when she met Annan. Panda cocked her head to the girl. Have a seat, talk to me. the woman told the other one and offered a log-chair that was sitting by their fire pit. Panda took the other log chair and moved it by the fire and then sat down so that they could be comfortable and talk.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
It took Panda a few moments to come after she called for her. She gave the older female an apologetic smile as it seemed that Ayasha had woken Panda up, probably from being with her mate since Ayasha could smell someone on her. Not that she was going around sniffing people but she noticed that the scent was heavy on the other female.

Panda though quickly ushered her into a log chair near the fire and settled herself in one as well. Ayasha sat down and started. "Well, the last few days, I haven’t feeling great. I've been throwing up, mostly in the morning and having a little trouble sleeping. I've also been a bit moody and I've put on weight and had my appetite has gone up for some reason." She let that settle for a moment.

She then continued. "But I went to talk to Aeron since I got a tattoo a while ago and I was worried that something was up with that. But Aeron told me that I'm most likely pregnant. And I want to make sure before Liam and I tell other people. My last heat cycle was beginning of April and we have been trying for pups." She wasn’t sure the last part was needed but it felt like it was useful. She then waited for Panda.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);</style>Panda Behr
Word Count :: 410 durrrrp

At the awkward smile, Panda held up a pink-padded hand. She did not need apologies to be tossed around for disturbing her sleep. The woman had a perfectly reasonable reason to wake the sleeping Behr, so Panda was far from mad at the other woman. In fact, she was glad that the woman had come to her for medical advice. Ayasha took the seat that Panda offered, which made Panda feel better about the woman coming into her den (she actually grew nervous when luperci were just standing around her den instead of sitting) and her chocolate orbs were on the woman, waiting for her reasoning for coming to her. The woman explained to Panda what was going on with her, morning sickness, insomnia, weight gain and increase in appetite. All the signs were there, but she had not spoken yet, for now she was simply collecting the information that the woman was giving to her.

There were more words to follow, and Panda nodded her head. It was enough information for her to make a valid diagnosis. Not only that, but even as early as the woman was in her pregnancy, her fur (unlike Panda's) was thin enough this spring to have her showing already. The bare beginning of a belly was there, and Panda did notice this, as well as the aura that she was seeing around the woman. It was the same when Panda met other pregnant women, and Venom had explained to Panda that her own aura was different when she was carrying Lillith and her deceased brother. It would be safe to say that you are pregnant. Congratulations. she spoke to the woman with a small pause of silence.

You need to start taking it easy though, drink lots and eat when you are hungry, and keep off your feet if you can. Horseback riding isn't that great for puppies either, but as long as you aren't galloping, then you can still ride. Just make sure to definitely take it easy, and call me when you need me, and I will come to you. If you don't mind, I would like to oversee your pregnancy, as well as help you deliver the pups, if you will have me.. the woman started off first with some tips, and then ended with suggesting that the woman would allow her to make sure that those pups were as healthy as they could be.

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Panda p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Panda b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1494f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Panda {background-color:#2b0810; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d36d7a; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... TABLE9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010403; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Panda .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Panda .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ebbec4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Panda seemed to not mind that Ayasha had woken her up and she felt relieved. She didn’t want to disturb the medic, especially if she had been with her mate or at least a man from Anathema. Panda didn't speak as Ayasha spoke and she was worried that there was something wrong. But the black and white furred female was nodding so that was a good sign, right?

Panda then confirmed that Ayasha was indeed pregnant and Ayasha was a mix of emotions. The foremost was joy and happiness. But there was a good dose of fear and worry. It was entirely likely that those emotions were evident on her face and in her body language but Ayasha didn’t really care if they were. So she and Liam were definitely parents. "Thanks." Her tone was a little bit distracted.

But the instructions that Panda gave the white furred female were much like her worried mates and so Ayasha nodded. "I was going to take it easy anyway." At overseeing the pregnancy and delivering the pups, Ayasha gave an eager nod. "Of course. Though I want Liam, my mate, there with me during the birth." That was something she wasn't going to compromise on.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);</style>Panda Behr
Word Count :: 410 durrrrp

When she was thanked for the diagnosis, the woman seemed a bit distracted. Panda cocked her head. Was she not excited that her and her mates efforts were not in vain? Panda had been slightly upset to know she was pregnant, because she did not really like children (and she was still learning to love Lillith) but for someone who was trying for pups, the fear and worry that displayed itself on the woman's face seemed to worry Panda herself. Are you....ready for children, Ayasha? Panda asked, wondering if the woman was ready for the children. I mean mentally. It seems like it's all peaches and cream when you see other luperci have pups, but the two months you have to wait before they are born are close to hell, as is when they are being born. the woman explained.

I'm not trying to scare you or anything, and it's not like we can cut your babies out of your tummy or anything. continued the woman, a small sigh falling from her maw. I suggest you talk to the other mothers around here. I know Naniko has had a few litters so it would probably be good to get some advice from her too about how to handle the children, but I also will help you as much as I can. Panda suggested, for she knew that she wished that she had gone to someone else and asked them what it was like in the beginning so she would not have been so surprised when weird things started to happen to her.

When the woman told her that she was going to take it easy, Panda nodded her head. Ayasha also did not deny the woman the privilage to oversee the birth of the pups, but then the woman spoke to her again and said that she would like her mate to be with her during the birth. Panda let an ear flick back. Females tended to be very agressive to everyone when they were birthing, especially to males, and it all was instinctive, and Panda herself even experienced the laspe in judgment and she gave Zera'im a hard time when Lillith and her brother were born. Panda shook her head.

You'd be risking your life, as well as your mate's and pups' lives if he was present while you were giving birth. You see, when you give birth, most of it is instinctual, and your body will react in ways that even you really can't control. It's also a fact that when giving birth, females tend to get angry at everyone around them, and attack-- even if it is your mate. Even Venom was not allowed to be inside of the den when I was giving birth, or I'm sure I would have come out and ripped him a new one for literally no reason other than he was too close to me when I was giving birth. she explained and sighed lightly. I'm sorry to break the news to you, but he won't be able to be present right when they are being born, but once they are born and cleaned off, and you feel better, he can come back into the den. It's not like I'll send him away completely, He can sit right outside of your den and wait until we call him back in. continued the monochromatic woman as she looked at the white woman.

<style>
.GR2_Panda b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1494f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Panda {background-color:#2b0810; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d36d7a; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... TABLE9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010403; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Panda .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Panda .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ebbec4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Panda seemed to notice Ayasha's distraction and question whether or not she was ready. Which was one of Ayasha's thoughts. "I'm not sure. Is it normal for a first-time mother to be uncertain about being ready?" But what Panda said was helpful and Ayasha listened carefully to what she said and nodded.

But the thought Panda might have suggested they remove the pups never crossed Ayasha's mind. "I never thought that you were suggesting it." But the white female then nodded at talking to some mothers but was a bit hesitant to speak to the Angela. Aeron would be a much better choice since Ayasha was kind of her friend. "Could I talk to either you or Aeron instead of the Angela? I don't know her very well and would feel a bit weird talking to her about that." She did want help but not from a leader that high.

But her blue eyes saw the flick of the ears at her request to have her mate present and Ayasha could figure out what the answer was. But she still listened to the reasons, the one's that she had no idea about. "OK. I'll explain to him that he has to be outside but that he can wait right outside and come in as soon as everything is OK." She gave Panda true smile. "All this is really new to me and I suppose that it still hasn’t hit me yet that I'm pregnant. But with a medic next-door to me, I'll be fine." She wasn't asking for reassurance nor was she trying to convince herself but she simply believed it to be true.
[html]
Word Count :: 1134 durrrrp

Ayasha asked Panda if it was normal for a first time mother to not know if she was ready or not. Panda nodded her head. I can tell you right now that I was not ready. Lillith was my first child, and she's already a handful, so yeah, I'd say it is normal for you to be uncertain. spoke the woman as she cast her gaze to her daughter's sleeping chambers. She was lucky that the girl was still asleep but they did have a late night so she was just hoping the child would sleep for a long time after Venom and Panda were well rested.

The other woman seemed to be confused about Panda's 'suggestion' that was not even really a suggestion. It would be too dangerous to cut them out of you, there are ways to kill them that would work, but you'd still have to 'give birth' to them. the woman explained, though she did not want to have to think about it. Her mind thought about her dead son for a brief moment. She did not try to kill one of her pups, he just ended up being born dead. At first, she had no remorse for the dead child, but now that Zera'im was gone from her life, she was starting to feel remorse for the death of her child and one of her soulmates. If only they had more time to spend with each other before Zera'im got sick and passed on. Panda probably would have asked the woman to be one of her mates.

Panda's aura switched from a calm, relaxed hue to a more sad hue as she thought about Zera'im and her son. At least they had each other in the spirit world, and if Panda was not so selfish, she would let the thoughts of them move on too, before they thought that she was calling them back into the living world. Ayasha went on to ask Panda if she could just come to Panda or go to Aeron for advice. Panda nodded her head eagerly. You may come to me anytime you would like. The only reason I suggested Naniko is because of the fact that she has been through pregnancy more than once, while I only have one child, she has many. she spoke to the pale girl and smiled. But if you are not comfortable with going to her, you may come to either one of us. I'm also sure that if your mate had questions about what he should do, he could speak with Venom, for Venom is the father of Lillith. she spoke to the woman. She didn't know if the other knew that Venom was the father, because it never was clear to the pack whether Venom and Panda were a pair or what. Most luperci in Anathema probably assumed that they were, but they never had a mateship ceremony, nor did they necessarily stay reserved to each other (Venom was more prone to sleep with other females at times) so it was hard to tell. They both also did smell very close to one another, so just the scent intermingling made others guess the relationship even though it was much more complicated than anyone could imagine.

Panda was glad that Ayasha understood that her mate could not be in the den during the birth, and she agreed to tell her mate the information that Panda had just given to her. She then went on to speak of how it hasn't hit her yet and that with a medic next door that she would be fine. Panda liked the optimism, and she let a tired smile rest on her face. You'll definitely be fine. I'll make sure of that. spoke the woman before she felt the energy spike of someone else entering the room. Venom was not known to walk out of the room naked unless it was just Panda and Lillith, but he simply thought (since he was in a haze still) that it was only Panda talking to Lillith, so he walked out, rubbing his eyes and leaning against the doorway to Panda's room before he saw someone he did not know, and Panda sitting around the fireplace. He yawned lightly. Why are you sitting in here without warmth? We have enough wood to burn to keep it warm. asked the sleepy man. Panda enjoyed the cold, and most of the time, Venom did too, but it was cold enough in the den to where his scars were burning with the touch of the cold air. Clothing would have helped with this, but he wasn't planning on going anywhere yet so he didn't want to get dressed.

Panda turned her gaze toward her soulmate and she smiled at him too. Because I'm not cold. spoke the woman simply before the man moved from her doorway to the side of the main den that had a bunch of stacked wood. He grabbed a few pieces and walked over next to Panda and he threw the wood in the fireplace. His hazel eyes looked at the snowy woman, and he looked close at her aura since he had not been able to pick it up before. She was pregnant, he could tell by her aura. Ayasha, this is Venom, and Venom, this is Ayasha. I met her some time ago, and she came here for some advice. spoke the monochrome woman to Ayasha and Venom both, but mostly to Venom. It's nice to meet you, and congratulations. spoke the man with a gruffness to his voice. He's only cranky because he's awake. It was a late night for us last night. spoke the woman as Venom tried to walk away, but she grabbed him by his hips and pulled him towards her in a hug. He didn't have much of a choice but to hug her back with a joking sigh passing his lips before he leaned down and licked panda's forehead. Lettme go so I can start this fire. Maybe we can have some lunch and I'll be less cranky. spoke the man, and he pet the woman's purple bangs away from her right eye and over to her left side so that he could see her face.

Are you cooking or am I? asked the woman and Venom quickly pointed at her. Then you have to get the food that I'm cooking too. she told him and he nodded. Will you be joining us, Ayasha? the Dasa asked the Seere as the woman let go of his hips and he started to move towards the pile of wood again.

<style>
[/html]
OOC: Wow, this post 430 words. How did I manage that? O.o

IC: She gave a rather audible sigh of relieve at hearing that she wasn’t the only expecting mother to be unready. "That's good. If any pups I have will be like me as a child, I'm going to have my hands full. I have to wonder how my adoptive mother could stand me and my younger siblings, who were her pups. I was rather rambunctious and very independent." Not that that hadn't changed but she had mellowed considerably as she got older.

Panda explained more about how they could kill the pups while they were still in her and Ayasha's eyes a lit with no amount of horror and her hand went protectively to where her pups were growing. How could anyone do those things to their pups?" Her eyes were sad thinking about how someone would be driven to kill their own pups like that and then they hardened with resolve. "I'd never do that."

What Panda explained about Naniko made sense and Ayasha nodded thoughtfully. She supposed that it would make sense that women that had more than one litter would have a better idea of what to expect than someone who only had one. "I'll think about it." And Panda also offered to let Liam talk to Venom, who was special to Panda but she wasn’t sure if they were mates or not. Not that she really cared. But she nodded at that as well. "I'll talk to him. He might decide that he doesn’t need help or advice." Her loverboy could be so stubborn, but then so could she. At assurances that Ayasha would be OK and that Panda would make sure of it, she gave the black and white female a grin and said, "I know you will."

Then another person approached and Ayasha looked up to see a male come into the room, apparently having just woken up. He talked to Panda a bit and Ayasha grinned in amusement at their exchanges. She was then introduced to him. So this was Venom. His words surprised her and she gave a look of confusion but said, "Thank you?" So her thanks came out as a question but how did he know, if he indeed did. They then apparently were going to have lunch and invited Ayasha to join them. She considered it for a moment and nodded. "Sure, if you don't mind." She and Panda could maybe talk a bit more, like if she needed to eat anything special and maybe if there were any herbs or spices that would help with some of her symptoms.
[html]
Word Count :: 678 durrrrp

Ayasha explained to Panda that if any of her pups were like her when she was little then she would have her hands full. In Panda's opinion, most, if not all pups were a handful in some way. Just some more than others. Panda was actually happy that she did not have more than one live puppy in the last litter because she did not think she could actually handle two puppies together. She had a feeling that she would had gone slightly insane if she had to deal with Lillith and then another pup (it would have been a boy if he was alive when he was born) but she didn't, that was a good thing.

Horror came across the other woman's face when Panda spoke of killing the puppies inside and she shook her head. Sadly, I thought about it several times. I wasn't ready for Lillith, and the whole thing was an accident in a way, so I thought long and hard about it. My midwife would not let me do it though, she told me of how important these pups were to be born, so I didn't. There are some others that would have probably gone through with it though, I'm sure. Panda explained with a nod of her head as she crossed her arms over her chest and tried to get comfortable.

Panda was informed that Ayasha would think about talking to Naniko, as well as that her mate might not want the help, but she would talk to him about it. Panda nodded her head lightly again and the pale woman went on to tell her that she knew that Panda would be on the job, with a smile, and Panda smiled back at her.

Venom knew that he probably confused her with his assumptions, but he was simply good at that thing by now. He'd seen Panda while she was pregnant, and he also met that leader..Annan was her name. She was pregnant too when Venom had met her, so it was only natural for him to be able to tell even from afar. He nodded his head to her thanks, as he continued to fill the pit with wood so that he could make a fire. When Ayasha told them that she would stay for lunch, Panda smiled brightly. Don't worry, I'm a good cook, or this fool wouldn't let me cook all the time she spoke to Ayasha, and then Venom came up behind Panda and hugged her and looked down at her. Well, this fool took down a doe earlier, so we're going to be having some of that. I have to go get it from the storage though. spoke the Dasa. He was one of the more hunter-like Dasas, in which he was more fit for hunting (especially on horseback) than for fighting, but he did have fighting skills. There was no hunting tier in Anathema, so there was no where that Venom could have gone other than the Dasa ranking.

That sounds yummy, you should go get it for us too. Get a piece for your daughter for when she wakes up because you know the smell is gonna get to her. spoke the monochrome Corson as she looked up into the hazel eyes of her soulmate. Venom nodded his head and smiled softly before he let the woman go and he walked out of the den and into the hallways of Anathema. He soon disappeared from sight down the halls to go to the colder rooms where they kept the meat and stuff.

Panda looked back at Ayasha when Venom disappeared. He gets more friendly the longer you've known him. Trust me. You should see him and Mido, they act like the best of friends. she explained to the woman about Venom. The kid was strange, which gave more explanation of why their daughter was strange too. Panda didn't mind strange though, because she was the definition of just that.

<style>
[/html]
OOC: End with your post?

IC: Ayasha hoped that she had more than two. She grew up without any littermates and really wished that she had. But she didn’t really want a lot of pups at once. She supposed that when her current litter was older, she and Liam might try for more but she would get through this pregnancy before she did anything.

Panda explained that she had thought about getting rid of her pups but a healer refused to do it. Ayasha was glad that the woman had been there to stop the bi-colored female that was to be her own midwife. "I'm sorry that you were driven to think about it. But you're glad that she didn’t let you and that Lilith was born?" She didn’t know about the other female having a second child that didn’t survive.

Her amused grin grew at their bickering. She rather thought it was cute that they were able to do that. She wasn’t sure that she and Liam had that going for them but she did know that they liked to tease each other. Even their nicknames for each other were teasing. He called her kiddo even though she was older than him. And she called him loverboy mostly for fun. They were going to have deer and she nodded eagerly. She simply nodded at Venom getting friendlier as she got to know him.
[html]
Word Count :: 464 durrrrp

Panda noticed that Ayasha was a quiet being. Maybe a being of self-reflection. Panda also felt as if she had talked the girl's ear off. It was true, Panda did have a mouth on her, but there were times where she was a quiet being, but usually if she was quiet then she was obviously bored. This was something that Panda did not want to inflict upon the woman. She hoped the other was just thinking hard and not being bored by her and her talking. Then again, Ayasha came to her to speak with her and Panda was offering everything she could to the woman, so there was little reason for her to be bored. Ayasha did give her sympathy and a question about if she was glad that Lillith was born. In a way, she was glad, but in another way, she was still weird about the child. Panda didn't let the woman know that there were seeds of doubt in her head still and she gave a brisk nod of her head. Lillith is my little girl. Of course I'm happy about not letting her go. she spoke a smile forming on her face.

Sooner or later Venom would return with the meat, and Panda poked at the fire with a stick and continued to converse with Ayasha while they waited. It took Venom longer than it would have been because he had to cut the meat off the doe he killed for he did not already cut it, he only had brought it back home and put it in the storage. He came back with four large fillets of meat that he carved from the doe and he smiled at both of the women when he came back. The som'bitch was frozen. he gave the excuse of the doe being frozen when he went to cut at it, and it was but not as much as he was saying it was. He was just exaggerating though because it had taken him a good amount of time to get it done. Panda rolled her eyes at him and then took the meat and started to season it and she put it on a rock and then placed the rock into the fire to cook it.

When the meat was done, the three ate heartily, and eventually Lillith came out with sleepy eyes and she joined the group of munching adults. Panda and Venom introduced Ayasha to Lillith and vice versa, and they all conversed and Lillith played with Ayasha a little bit before Ayasha left their cave, and once the woman did leave, Panda and Venom went back into their den and laid down while Lillith played in the front room of the Behr-Trombetta den.

<style>
[/html]