i'm falling fast, but the truth is i'm not scared
[html]OOC: I lay claim to be the most boring enterance post writer. |: I swearz that it'll get better once we get into it~

That summer day was a particularly warm one, at least by Nova Scotia standards. It was comfortable instead of having the slight chill that lasted year long, and the breeze that pulled along the coast prevented any from overheating, and Alyssum found it the perfect day to patrol the borders with the blonde mare Antebellum, whom was finally familiar enough with the territory for her rider not to guide around the edges of the territory. It has been a couple of months since she joined Casa di Cavalieri, but she knew this was her permanent home, loving these lands and the canines within it. They all seemed to be cut from the same cloth, wanting the same desires and believing the same ideals. It was not long until the de Fonte felt fully comfortable among their numbers, and became familiar with many of her friends, though one particularly struck her.

Though she did not meet Jazper on the first day of joining the pack, it was not long until she came across the Sole. He was an easy man to get along with, and found his company to be to her liking, and enjoyed whenever they would run into each other. When alone, she would often ponder of him; whether it would be about his unique appearance or charming personality, though this she did not think much of. She thought of many people often, but more than lately it had been about the pack leader for whatever reason. But, she shrugged it off whenever that question came to mind like at had that afternoon, and let Antebellum continue the run through.

It was about mid-day when most of the western borders were checked and accounted for that Alyssum decided to put her companion up for the day, and perhaps treat her to a grooming as a thanks, and asked her simply to go to the stables, and the horse went off. When they got there, the woman led her to her assigned stall, and began to rummage through the stables in search of a brush; she had left her personal one for Antebellum at home without thinking about it, and wondered if they even had one for public use. Nonetheless, she continued to search, while the horse lazily watched without much interest. It was so far going to be a slow day for the remainder of it.

[/html]

[html]
OOC: Pfft, you should read my opening posts :| PPed Aly falling when Jaz ran into her. Let me know if that's not cool with you Smile / +300

It was nearing the end of the summer months and it was hard to believe that with the change of the seasons Casa would mark it’s first full year as a pack. I was so strange to the Sole who pondered over the year as he walked towards the stables, Vito picking at trees and the long grass as the pair moved slowly. They had been in such a rush during the Spring to set up the barn, the stables, and the fighting rings and now that everything was done there was a stillness to the lands, a lazy last days of summer feeling. Soon enough they would be preparing for the coming snow. Though this winter they would have their own food for the many horses in the lands, requiring no trade with other packs.

In a year they had become self sufficient, fixing up the buildings, making a small garden, and collecting new livestock for trade and food. Though much of that Jazper owed to Wayne and Dixie, who had collected and cared for the animals. Though now they had another helper, Aly, who was quite talented with animals. Although the alpha hated to admit it he was very interested in the way the coymix spoke to the animals. She had managed to catch her attention with her strange talent but it was not just her skill that intrigued the Sole, she was also quite good looking and pleasant to be around.

Entering the barn the leader failed to notice the sandy fae crouched, searching through shelves for something, resulting in him bumping into her and knocking her off her feet. His ears perked as he looked down, embarrassment filling him as he realized that he had just knocked over the girl he had been lost in though thinking about. “Aly!” He exclaimed, quickly lifting the hybrid to her feet with an apologetic smile. Giving her a quick look over he noted no injuries from her fall, “Are you alright? I didn’t notice you….you blend in so well in here.” It was a lame excuse but plausible. Her brown hues allowed the fae to blend into the shadows, hay, and dull wood with ease, and to top it all off she was not a very tall or wide lady thanks to her heritage. The white stallion behind him nickered, chuckling at his owners embarrassment.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]OOC: PP approved. Big Grin Hehe, for some reason I like this post~ Edit: Derp, forgot to switch accounts for this post. D: I hope you don't mind the sudden switch-up, won't happen again!

Alyssum still couldn’t see a brush in plain sight, but by then she was dead set on searching for something of the sorts, her pride too big to go all the way home and back to retrieve the grooming device. Though she was focused on looking for a brush—God forbid that she’d ever find one—her mind ended up wandering back to the Sole. Soon enough, she became more or less half-hearted in her search, her hands searching while her attention was on the black wolf. She was musing over his eye color and tattoo (Which she found very interesting, perhaps even slightly attractive), some force, which she realized a half-second later that it was another Luperci, knocked her over, turning in time to land on her behind.

She looked up to see whom knocked her over, to see how much she should scold them, and realized that it was Jazper by his voice when he exclaimed her name, and in no time soon she was lifted up quite easily by the stronger male, her weight probably nothing to sweat about to him considering how much taller he was then her. “I’m just fine, Jazper, been through worse,” she said dismissively, brushing off some bits of debris from her white shirt while her muzzle was slightly upturned at his apologetic smile. Though she did not like to be fussed over, she didn’t mind when he was doing so, finding it rather amusing, as did someone else. Alyssum glanced at Vito while he laughed at him, and she couldn’t help but fully smile at that, and looked back to the Sole.

“I just got back from some patrols, though it seems that I may not stay long in here. Can’t seem to find a brush to use, shockingly enough. I guess Bella will have to wait ‘til tomorrow for her brushing,” she explained, glancing at Antebellum to see her stare at her owner with some displeasure. Though she did not find any reason to stay in the barn like she said, she wasn’t too keen to leave, now that the Knight was here, so decided to make some small talk with him; she always enjoyed their conversations, however brief they may have been. “Anyway, what you been up to, Jaz? Doing important leader business, or have you been slacking?” she asked playfully, a grin on her face to show that she was only kidding about the last part.
[/html]