Sweet Talker?
OOC: Sorry if there's not much to work with. Stuck.
The high sun held a welcomed warmth as Dara walked along the coast. The water at her feet was chilly, considering it was only early spring. The last days had been chilly. Not the kind of weather Dara cared for. This was more her style. She walked slowly, heading nowhere in particular. The sand between her toes was getting kind of annoying, so she strayed away from the coast and followed the dirt path she had followed so many time before.

A thought came to her quickly and didn't leave fast at all. This place happened to be where she had first met Shadow. It brought back memories of him, unwanted memories at that. It's not that she didn't want him. In fact she did, but she wanted to push those memories aside and enjoy the day.

She finally found a tree to sit under and relaxed. She closed her eyes and tried to enjoy the day, like she wanted. But unfortunately she couldn't. She was so on edge about not being able to see Shadow. There was only one way to relax now. Reading or training.

She chose the former and opened up an older book she had. It was a translated version of the Grimm Brothers' collection of fairy tales, one of her more entertaining selections. She was deep in her reading, only looking up when her stomach growled. She could have easily caught a rabbit, but despised hunting for herself and pulled out the rest of the dried meat she had. She pulled off a piece and placed the cloth it had been wrapped in and the meat down next to her and paid it no attention.
Alexander walked slowly along side the beach and he was swaying lightly from right to left and his tail was moving with his hips as he sang gently, with the voice of an angel. moving water, and glistening haze, ocean spay and dreams of days old. To venture without sight, to venture within, to see within dreams, is to be lost within. No one knows better, than this soul I see, no one knows better than the angel of the sea. No one knows better than the angel of the sea! As he sang he came up to a woman who was near the water and he smiled as he continued to sing with a smile on his face. With dark brown hair, and eyes of the sky. Beauty beyond that of oceans tide. This man sees an angel who stands near the sea, looks that could kill and with eyes of the sky. Beauty beyond that of the rising tide. As he finished his song that turned out to be about the woman he was looking at he smiled and bowed low. He stood up tall and smirked at her as he looked her over for a sec before he spoke again, his voice sounding of chocolate and honey. Hello there, My name is Alexander Valli, it is a pleasure to meet such a vision. Forgive me for being forward but I am an artist and I have a passion for things of great beauty, which you surely are.
Dara looked up to hear an angelic voice singing lyrics she had never heard before. She listened to them, the voice drowning out the lyrics. His coat was such a gorgeous color. Dara was speechless when he stood there, the elegance in how he stood. Everything about this wolf instantly attracted Dara. As he bowed, the words finally sank in, and she smiled. He's a sweet one she thought.

Dara felt very self conscious as his eyes slide over her. She shifted in her place and just watched him. There was a slight blush to her face, but it wasn't much at all. When he finished his introduction, Dara
s blush was very visible and she made no effort to hid it, though she should have. Alexander. That name had quite the ring to it. She smiled brightly as well. If you think I am the sight easy on the eyes, you haven't seen your own reflection. My name is Dara Moon. Well, care to join a lonely artist, who needs some inspiration? You seem to be giving me quite a lot. She managed to speak the reply without stumbling over words. She saw this wolf infront of her, but couldn't believe the amount of beauty this wolf possessed. He was like the perfect picture, the sweetest chords, or the smoothest voice, that always eluded the grasp of the artist, composer, or scribe. Dara felt her heart jump into her throat. She didn't even know this wolf, but the air of charisma he gave off instantly pulled this loving wolf into his grasp. If he showed anymore interest in her, Dara might just have to get to know him better. She already wanted too.

The thoughts off Shadow dropped off her mind, and were replaced by this new wolf. Alexander. Alexander....what a beautiful name She said honestly. She wanted to reach out and touch his fur. It looked soft. Soft fur was something that Dara couldn't resist. And his voice was something Dara couldn't resist either. He was altogether irresistible to Dara.
Delete
You say I am a am a sight to behold, however no words can do you justice....Alexander smiled and winked lightly at her as he moved closer seeing something in her eyes begging him on ward. He moved in and then lightly he moved his hand towards her and held it palm up as if asking for her hand. If she gave him her hand then he would kiss it gently letting her hand linger on his lips for a little longer than a moment and then release it. He listened to her name and he smiled as thought for a second on what he could say about such a name. Dara Moon.....Perhaps you are an angel of such? The moon is a beautiful goddess...but i must say, seeing you this close there is no doubt about it, no moon, star, sea or animal could ever be as breath taking as you... His voice was sweet velvet and it rolled off his silver tongue effortlessly as he spoke as if to her very soul. His tail swayed elegantly behind him and it did a little flick as he tilted his head to the side and his right ear went back and he gave her a very cute smile as he looked to her eyes and all he said as he looked into them was. Breathtaking..