God gave me you for the ups and downs.
[html]

Insomnia
Lights will guide you home. And ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you

Falling from the vast expanse of the heavens, where the face of the beyond reaches from one end of the earth to the other, are an array of fragments, shot through with the spectrum. Shards of the clouds above, vapour that has solidified into a mesh of water, in the depths of which rainbows shimmer into being from the pleading fingers of the sun. Raindrops threaten to dapple the landscape in every land one could consider, blanketing sights and sounds in a comfortable layer of silence, of reflection. Wet lining traces the contours of individual strands of grass that finds itself still able to bob and weave in the wind, though the stalks grow steadily weaker as time dries them of their fervor.

A soft nudge wicks away the weight of collected water upon one such strand of grass, and as though expressing its gratitude for the assistance, it bounces up and down, bowing to the passerby. Loyal to the essence of the word, the passerby takes no interest in the distracting movements of the tall grass, and continues on, sauntering easily through the grass with neither a destination nor a reason to falter in her path. Worn paws proceed to either crush or push aside the strands, who in turn powder her off-black coat in a brighter, more refined reflection. Those same paws recognize a tell-tale slope as the earth beneath them begins to descend, ever so slightly. Otherwise inconspicuous (but for the faint sound of a trickle as a wayward rivulet shifts against the current), the river lays hidden not ten steps before her. The same one the pair had met the first time.

The air was beginning to warm as it was spring. Soon flowers would be blooming and the rain would come in, Soon the prey would be plenty but that wouldn't last very long as over hunting and herds moving on would soon force the packs to ration their prey. Insomnia could already see the pack's newborn pups. Their mouths would water and hunger would stab at their stomachs while the mothers are unable to pacify them. If the shortage is bad enough there may be rash decisions made. Insomnia had never had any need for the politics of a Alpha nor had she been in the pack long enough to catch more than just snippets of conversation and unruly, distrusting looks towards their Alpha. She was content to be a omega, nothing more nothing less. She knew her place and in the middle of the politics was not it. It was not just the Alpha the pack seemed wary of either, she had gotten some dirty and strange looks when she was brought into the pack as well.

The looks made herself very aware of how unwelcome she was. Unwelcome was not a very good thing and could be dangerous if provoked. She tended to do what she needed to and lay watching the pack goings-on. Shadow was always by her side, they didn't need to risk being apart with so much tension in the air. The tension is what Insomnia needed to get rid of, even if for a short while. The wet lands gave way under her paws, seeping between her toes and in some spots over her paw. She than fell on her stomach and giggled to herself a bit. She was starting to become clumsy.

Tears stream down on your face, I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow walked strong and proud next to his siren. He looked to her and watched her much like a pup would watch a butterfly but also how a wolf would his prey. They had gone though much together and all it proved is that Shadow loved and adored his Insomnia. He had fought long and hard and even let harm come onto himself in order to prove that his love was real. He knew in his heart that she could not rest easy knowing that he wanted everything to do with her. His eyes traveled along her body from the tip of her tail, to the tip of her nose. She was beautiful and she was his, no one else would have her. When they met he was a killer yes but he had a heart of gold and he would die for her then. Now that they were in a pack together, it would seem that there love and life would only grow. Shadow had become an Epsilon, a fighter and Insomnia was an Omega.

There ranks were different and at times Shadow would play like he was giving her orders but it was all in good fun. Shadow held his title with pride but he would never use it as a weapon against his own pack let alone his mate. Shadow was lost in thought and then he saw Insomnia trip and go down into the mud. Shadow smirked and gave a chuckle of his own as he got close and he laid in the mud right by her letting it's cool touch be felt beneath the fur.

Shadow leaned in and nipped at Insomnia's neck lightly as he pulled gently on one of her ears and then he whispered. You are such a klutz but I love you anyway. Shadow nuzzled into her fur and then gently rested his head on the back of her neck, wither it be over a mountain or across the ocean or in the mud. Where ever Insomnia went Shadow would go, just as if he were her very Shadow, which he was.If you want to relax love we can rest here in the mud...He smiled as he looked into her eyes and then lightly he leaned it and licked up her face, going over her eyes and over her ears.

<style>
.darkpath .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkpath p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

INSOMNIA,
I set fire to the rain, Watched it pour as I touched your face, Well, it burned while I cried.

A sly smile tugged at her lips, serpent tongue tasting the air. She spotted him on the other side, looking eagerly at her. His neck pressed over her own, the sound of his rapidly beating heart drumming in her ears, the pressure of his pulse against her own neck. A violent surge of electricity at his touch, branched and burned through her entire body. His scent filled her airways, and she pressed her muzzle into the fine sinew of muscle at his shoulder. It shivered with strength, the power that lay coiled within the fine brute’s chest had her own body reacting and reaching closer for his touch. His muzzle lay against her own shoulder then, drawing her closer to the warmth of his embrace. A second bristle of electricity shivered down her frame, muscles shivering beneath him. You are such a klutz but I love you anyway. She could have purred at the sound of his voice, his whisper so close to her ear, his delicate pet name, the thickness of his scent, and his touch. How every part of him commanded her to be closer! The shadows of a smile touched her mouth and she turned her head to lick his muzzle.

"Well, as much as I love cuddling in the mud with you...I would like to be clean than dirty." Looking back up at him slowly, her face painted with her happiness. She had tested the idea of him getting tired of waiting on her, of him finding another… It enraged her. Not only by the thought of him leaving her side for another but for how deeply he had gained his way to her heart. She could not imagine never having met him in the forest that night, her favorite play thing. ”Anyway…” She stood up then, nervous and antsy with waiting to hear what he may say, her over thinking of what he may or may not have with another, and with her stupid and silly emotions that she should not have. She looked down at the male and grinned.

word count - 000. ooc - out of character text here.

template by revo, image by ems. <3

[/html]
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow looked to her and nipped a little more on her neck before she got really close to him and he loved being so close to her. He chuckled lightly at her comment about being clean rather than dirty and he had to say something.Love, your so beautiful that wither you be clean or dirty you would still take my breath away.Shadow watched her move and then he lowered in a playful bow keeping his butt and tail high in the air as he looked to her playfully. His tail moved fast behind him and his eyes were full of joy and there was a silly smile on his maul as his tongue hung out to the side of his mouth. He growled low and gave a howl as he waited for her to try and get away, or just move in anyway so he could have a reason to tackle her and get her close again. They had not played like kids for a long time and Shadow knew it was over due and that it was needed. Playing and not having a care in the world was the cure for most things and knowing that such antics involved his love made it so much more special.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

His head bowed, reaching for her gaze, which she forced herself to focus back onto his. The power in his gaze had her limbs shivered, the muscles growing weak beneath his power. They were filled with longing, a longing that matched her own… Her body responded easily to their command, muscles all through her slender hips tightened, the heat of her blood increased and flowed rapidly through her heart. The organ’s rapid increase was loud enough for her to hear with minimal help from her increased senses. Vivid daydreams of those piercing eyes, his voice labored in breath, the strength of his perfect frame against her own in unison. His voice broke her lustful thoughts; his muzzle reaching down towards her own. Love, your so beautiful that wither you be clean or dirty you would still take my breath away. She smiled slightly at the words, the tension and fear she had felt before slipping away. He moved closer, his muzzle playfully pushing against her own. How he could make her smile…

He pressed himself closer to the ground, his butt going in the air. She smiled more and giggled. Finally, and she moved closer as well, than she jumped back away from the mud into a small patch of grass and sand. She could hear his pulse quicken in anticipation, the beating of his heart rise, the powers about them mingling and drawing one another in. She risked peering into his gaze again, the swirl of power and lust, the tension of his muscles beneath hers, the coils of strength that lay within them. Oh, how many times had she dreamed of this moment? How she dreamed of confessing her love for him, to whisper it in his ears and to show him truly how much he had meant to her. He was the keeper of her heart, her company, her friend. She smirked and stuck out her tongue at the brute. Come at me.

<style>
.beachsom .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.beachsom p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.beachsom b {color:#00BFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.beachsom {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... pwvi-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto; border-radius:50px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.beachsom .inner {margin:75px 10px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:225px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Shadowfang
Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,

Shadow kept the smile on his face and he stared into those beautiful eyes of Insomnia and was long in a dream, had she felt like him? Was she thinking the same things he was? Shadows tail flicked and he heard Insomnias words." come at me" Shadow growled in response and using his skills of the assassin darted forward faster than most would be able to react to and he jumped over her and the moment he landed he clamped his teeth onto her tail and pulled lightly as he growled still with a smile on his face. He caught her scent and as he tugged a little he gave a whine to her, asking and wanting her to come at him as well. His tail rushed behind him as if trying to fan off a flame that could have been on his tail. He looked to her eyes again and was lost once more. Love, passion, lust, kindness, friendship and beauty. These were only little peaces of what made of those eyes, that body, and that scent. He loved her, adored her, and both needed and wanted her with every fiber of his being. Pain, pleasure, strength and weakness. All these things made up life but while with her, none of it mattered. Only she did, only she mattered. His heart fluttered within his chest and his muscles moved lightly as if everything about him scream to Insomnia, his angel, his soul. Life was but a beginning and a end but with her there was only time.

but here's my number,
so call me, maybe?

OOC: <3
WC: <3

template by revo. <3

[/html]
The gentle beams of sunlight that glittered through the slowly dying tree branches above Insomnia's head lit up the small clearing nicely, though also added a sense of protection from the direct sunlight, and the weather that was surely coming quickly. She would show him affection, just as any mate would do, but she also had promised to love the man before her. As Shadow approached her she gasped and watched the brute leap over her and bite her tail. She let out a small yelp and turned her head around and growled at her new play toy.

As she growled and also shook herself free from the males bite and jumped back, her tail wagging and her voice was almost a snarl, but playful none the less. Insomnia lifted a brow in thought, watching the black brute sitting idly before her. She nodded at him and than got up and ran at him, still smiling and jumped on her mate. She giggled and nuzzled into him, planting the male in licks and nips- from his face down his neck.
[html]

Shadowfang
Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,

Shadow watched her closely as she growled at him and he growled back in reply. He lowered more and smiled as he snapped his teeth at her,daring her to come at him and when she did he laughed and he stood up so he could fall back and roll. When she hit him they rolled and finally after a few tumbles they came to a stop and she ended up being on top of him resting on his chest and stomach in between his legs. He tilted his head to the side and gave a low growl and whine at feeling her nips and he loved it. He closed his eyes and her nips from face to neck sent shivers down his spine and he shook lightly as he slowly opened his eyes and looked to her with such love within. He leaned up and took his teeth to her neck and returned the favor and then he licked her cheek and her right ear lightly. His tail moved slowly, more seductively as his back was to the grass. If she were to tell him to take her right then and there he would follow her orders without question. His paws rested lightly on her sides as he laid his head back and smiled up at her. Insomnia....I love you.

but here's my number,
so call me, maybe?

OOC: <3
WC: <3

template by revo. <3

[/html]