A Walk On The Beach
Alexander Valli had happened onto the area and to his dismay there was no one to trick or play with. He had been going from pack to pack and running into Wolves and Coyotes all over the place and yet here he was now by a beautiful beach by himself and at night and no one there to keep him company. He looked to the reflection of the calm water in front of him as he sang lightly more to himself than anyone or anything. lonely soul come to stare at a wonderland so bare, deep depths and bright seas seem to be the way I fare. I'm alone and I'm so sad, yet i smile and fake a laugh. Soon oh soon I shall see the one who will, life me up and being me tears, Of joy. He stopped as he thought about writing that one down and he kept humming beautiful to himself as he smiled and looked to the moon high in the sky and he stood there straight up and in Optime form as his tail swayed without a care behind him.
OOC – *giggle* I didn't see this or realize it was for my character!! XD SORRY! And we can back date this to about...Mid March or would it best be present time??

Toby had crossed into the area as his optime form. His broad shoulders, muscular body, and huge height making him stick out as he walked naked along the terrain. The moon glint against his black coat, red hair fading so his tattoos weren't so obvious. It would take a good looker to notice them in fact. Even his long shaggy hair dyed red was fading back to a lighter gray that looked way more natural and less... sinister.

As the smell of the beach crossed his nose he began to relax, Fang silent in his mind as he pranced happily along the sand. It was at the beach he was usually able to escape and have a bit of fun. Perhaps this was because it differed so much from the kidnappers' environment in a thick forest. Whatever the matter he was happy and he whistled, smiled, and laughed occasionally for little to no reason as he walked along. That's when he saw another male up ahead.

It was peculiar how he could be so fearful and shy about males yet sometimes even incredibly happy to see them as they appeared. This one quietly sang a small tune that was washed away in the sea breeze before Toby understood the lyrics but he caught bits and pieces before the male fell silent and happily starred up at the moon.

He decided not to be so obvious, yet not blend as he walked to be parallel with the man and stood a yard or two away joining him in his gaze at the moon. A small lullaby coming to his mind made him let out another chuckle. Until then he'd had no reason to think of it so now, when he did, it was good to have on his mind. He whispered the lyrics under his breath as he hoped the male would notice him and be the first to approach. A fear in him that he'd turn out to be evil clung to his mind but he forced it away with the whispered melody and gazed at the moon.

"I see the moon and the moon sees me... God bless the moon and God bless me..."
Sorry for it being so short!! more will come in time! I promise!

Alex kept looking to the moon and then he heard the voice of the male that was near and he smiled lightly as his tail came to life and it swayed with the beat of the mans song. he waited until the song was done and then he spoke gently with his siren voice. Beautiful melody...It sounds like a lullaby. It is beautiful. Alex dropped his eyes from the moon and looked to the large male next to him. He was bigger by far and his looks weren't bad. He had a strong, more bad ass kinda look to him while Alex was the Gentleman type of beauty with a voice to match his cream colored coat and eyes. He moved closer to the man and reached his hand out lightly as he spoke.[/b] I am Alexander Valli...it's a pleasure to meet you...and you are?[/b] Alex's tail moved lightly behind him in time with his heart beat and he smiled kindly as his eyes locked onto those of the male in front of him and he nodded lightly as he kept his hand where it was.
The male broke the wall between them by speaking of the lullaby. Toby didn't consider himself worthy of singing such a sweet little song but he did seem pleased as the compliment came out. And although it was aimed to the tune he'd used he still felt a bit of cheer at the moment. The male's name was Alexander and as he offered his hand Toby turned to take it and shook it firmly like he'd been taught to do. He briefly noticed the male's good eye contact and Toby's rather dark, intimidating eyes returned his strong gaze. "Toby," he replied when Alexander ask him his name then he dropped the hand and turned back away.

"And yes it was a lullaby my mother use to sing before reality hit. Comes to me every now and again when I find happiness on the shores." As he spoke of the ocean he waved his hands across the vast water before them reflecting the moonlight quite beautifully and relaxing the german shepherd even more. "Have a reason for being in these lands, Alex?" he inquired while trying to make conversation.
Alex heard the man question about him having a reason and he simply smiled and laughed lightly as he gave him a simple yet truthful answer. Not one. I started my searching for my father but since arriving I'm just venturing and meeting anyone I can and having fun along the way. I have never really ever belonged to anyone or anything, I have always wanted to travel soooo here I am, not a clue where I am and not a care in the world. I go where the wind takes me and if the wind tries taking me to somewhere I do not wish to go then I curse the wind and go where ever I feel.

Alex turned his head and looked to the strong male quickly before he looked back to the shores and to the water before them. Alex thought for a sec and since the man asked a question he should be allowed to ask his own. What about you? A strong good looking guy like yourself have a reason to be here? Family, love, friends? What say you Toby? Alex smiled at him and then he waited to see what the mans story was and he wondered for the future just where would this random encounter go, would he make a friend as highly unlikely as that would be or would he make an enemy? the future was unwritten and that always excited Alex because he had always been one to write his own story.
No reason for doing what he did, Alexander had one ambition Toby picked up on briefly: Finding his father. The german shepherd puzzled over whether or not that was a private issue but part of him believed if it were a touchy subject Alex wouldn't have volunteered it at all. Whatever the matter he carried on and spoke of yet something else he desired which was to travel. It was what he was currently filling his life with now and Toby wondered how it felt to do the things you wanted when you wanted them. Unlike him, Alex seemed to have no real problems in life which might of been a bit foolish and selfish to believe but he did believe them.

Then came the questions for Toby. "A strong good looking guy like yourself..." There was a light moment when the german shepherd alloud himself to chuckle at that. Though, soon the chuckle was dampened and he tried not to show his mood drop a bit as he mentioned family, love, and friends. Friends? He had a few but he rarely saw anyone he met more than once. Love? Save it for the sob stories because, well, it was impossible for monsters to be loved. And family? Well...

"I'm just here. Like you I guess but I have more of an... aquaintance that relocates me through the area and lets me roam around until he's ready to move me again." Yes. Go with that. Toby gave a small, framed smile to the male and looked back out to the sea trying not to ruin the happy mood. He seemed to do that for everyone he met and he was tired of it.
Alexander looked over to the man and then he smiled as he spoke lightly. Do not fret over things such as friends, family or loved ones. True happiness does not require such things. I am alone and without anyone and I am truly happy, I have always been one to venture alone so that is what I do. Happiness can be defined as what makes you feel at peace, what makes you feel alive. There are those out there that require fighting and bloodshed to sate there happiness, just as there are those who must stay alone to be happy. If you don't have any of those things I have asked about then you might very well be on a road to happiness, it just depends on you and your choices and beliefs. Alexander smiled and he looked to the beach and then he saw a shooting star and he smiled as he closed his eyes and made a wish. Happiness is what you make it....only you know what makes you happy.
OOC – Short post... -.-

Toby paid attention to the words, taking in Alexander's thoughts and being respectfully quiet. A light, or a spark flew through the sky and caught the german shepherd's attention so he turned his head. A shooting star. He barely was able to see it, but when he did it was beautiful and wonderful. He closed his eyes quickly and summoned a wish from deep in his brain that could only suit the conversation. Make me happy... As he opened his eyes again he listened to Alexander's voice beside him.

What did make him happy? He pondered this a bit but as he thought of one single answer that wasn't very thoughtful at all considering the location. "Beaches make me happy... I like the waves... and the sand..." he pondered it a bit more and slowly began to grin. And the salty water around me, the cool currents shifting through my fur, the wind whipping my mane... Infact, the beach made him really happy he found. Happy enough that he may now know what to think about and where to go the next time he was down.
Alexander Smiled as he saw the smile grow on the mans face and he knew he had found that happy thought and knew that the man would be fine now. Alex looked him over and then he stood close to the man arms almost touching as they stood side by side. Alex smelled the air and he picked up the smell of the sea and of the male next to him. I'm glad I could help. You must have one heck of a thought, Whatever it is, hold onto it and remember it and keep it in your heart. Whenever your down, whenever you need that memory it will be there and you'll be made happy again.
OOC – hehe, Toby flirting. And sorry about the wait... I've had writer's block. -.-

He nodded a bit at the man's words, but his attention fell to the gently touch of their arms as they were standing beside each other and Toby's arm lightly touched his in a natural but casual action that made it look like an accident. He smirked a bit, pulling his arm lightly back and looking up at Alex. "Sorry about that." Yet he wasn't. He found males attractive and bold. The only bad thing was the years of abuse made him feel shy and timid and if ever sexual relations were aroused he'd probably not get through it until a few tries.

Shaking off the thoughts that were so not appropriate to think about, he turned his body to face Alex and still had his rather handsome smile on. "So tell me, what are we two suppose to do about here whilst we're lonely on the sand dunes of a fantastic beach?" A mischevious, yet inticing smile met the Alex's eyes as he started backing away and moving backwards into the waters. "Shall we take a dip perhaps?" he said. Pausing when he was knee deep in the shores he bent down and with a rather playful smirk he proceeded to splash Alex as well as he could. Being rather successful the male threw his head back and laughed waiting for the male to recoil.
water hit him and he didn't move. The water slowly changed the cream colored coat that was the color of the sand and made it now match the color of the sand as though wet. He looked to the moon as the water now glistened off of him and he smiled his pearly whites at the male as he stood in the water. He arms dropped as he looked to the man. Alex wasn't one to take a challenge lightly as now the man had awoken the beast within. Alex walked really slow towards the water using all his charisma and skill to make such a simple action as walking look like art. From a sway of the tail and hips to the cute little droop of a single ear, Alex had the innocent and cute look down. He moved right towards the male and his hand reached out for his chest.

Just when it looked like Alex would touch him his hand stopped and he smiled bigger as his tail flicked some water perfectly into Toby's face and then Alex jumped passed the man and into the water as he swam out. He dove getting all his fur wet and when he came up it was like something from a dream. Emerging from the water and throwing his head back was all to easy of an action, he was trained to look good, act good, sound good and be good. Alex was no where near being a actual good person but he did leave individuals with smiles on there faces. Yes he had his fare share of woman and yes he stole from many but even though he did these things, not one wolf he tricked or had fun without could say they weren't smiling when Alex left or at least had a good time while he was there. Alex opened his eyes slowly as he looked to the brute standing there, knee high in water. Alex smiled and tilted his head to the side. Something wrong? You look stunned?Perhaps you should make your way into the water, it's nice.
The male, a handsome one at that, came walking into the water with a flirtatious yet innocent look about him and Toby couldn't help but give a bit of a smile at it. He paused, a hand coming up toward the german shepherd's mouth. It was strange to think that Toby felt an impulse to draw more near this male. He wanted Alex to rest his hand on his chest, and so imagine the disappointment when water came at him instead.

Slightly scaring Toby by the water, Alex fled and dived into the ocean. The german shepherd moved his head to trace the male as he disappeared into the moon's liquid mirror. It was a moment before Alex resurfaced, yet when he did it was all Toby could do to keep his jaw from dropping. It was something he'd never really experienced before. The wet fur, the way he threw his head back, the tilt of the head and smile on his mouth; it was all so attracting and different from what the male knew. He'd seen rape by men against men, and he'd seen violence between two males yet this innocent and flirty gesture brought great surprise to the male's mind.

He stood there starring at the lighter colored canine in the moonlight and until Alex spoke Toby was slightly zoned out in thoughts on this new discovery. Men could be nice and attactive! "I don't have a problem with this if that's what you mean." Amusement danced in his eyes as they looked to the other male before he plunged into the water and swam out to meet him. "By the way, you have a little something right..." A hand raised up towards his shoulder. "There!" as he spoke the hand slammed down and he shoved the male playfully under water before swimming off a few yards and letting Alex resurface. Turning back towards him he gave a small laugh. "Yup. Got the thing off your shoulder."