I want to give up the fight
[html]

OOC goes here.

Aeron huffed as she paced the living area. She wanted nothing more then to talk to charm and sort out all she was feeling. She huffed running a colored hand through her hair. She needed to say something more to her she wanted to make her better. Ignoring what happened did not help her nore was it going to help charm heal.

The golden demon was tired though she had to admit though with Leon and everyone one else gone the place was empty. She had to admit though it allowed her to fully move on there was no need for her to look at the boys and think of Io. Xyza was gone and so was Leons daughter. Now her home was nothing more then a place where she the demon leader stayed. It was also where her daughter and charm were.

Aeron moved to the hallway she called home. The emptiness creeping in. She moved to her room and knocked on the door. Charm I want to see you and talk with you. She said as she stood there. She wasn't sure what about but she was going to say or do.

<style type="text/css">
.hati-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00BFFF; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hati-1 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#00BFFF; text-align:center;}
.hati-1 p {text-indent:40px; padding:3px 25px; margin:0px;}
.hati-1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... Hati-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.hati-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hati-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

Charm had been thinking about finding a play toy, not someone to have any sort of psychical relationship with, no she was done in that matter after her now dead pups. She wanted someone that she could bond with emotionally, and they would always be there for her, as she would be for them. It would be more of a mental, spiritual relationship. The calico she wolf looked up from the lonely pile of fur, as she gave a yawn. Her jaw shut as she then clicked her tongue in her mouth. Sure there were many of other things that she could be doing and maybe she should, but frankly she wasn’t sure she really wanted to. She was a Sawtooth, and from what she was told. Lucifer was not a kind soul to anyone while he was in these pack lands.

Hearing the coyote call for her from outside the door the Sawtooth female set up with a groan as she placed a hand over her shoulder. Aeron had been ever so demanding that she stay in her room while she slept in another room. She almost felt like Bella from Beauty and the Beast. She was staying in someone else house, where by her choice she made her own prison here, though it wasn’t so awfully bad with her once an a while trips out and about to get a new book. Scooping up one she opened it as she walked to the door. ”You rang Mistress?” The lilac eyes she wolf looked up from her book and then snapped the book shut as she dropped her hands in front of her, holding the book by its binding. Her head down and eyes looking at the book.

She wasn’t sure what they were any more, she owed Aeron her life and she would stay here and take care of the castle that was the home for the two of them. Anything she could do to make the Mistress of the pack and of the home happy and pleased she would try to do.

[/html]
[html]

OOC goes here.

Aeron was not some crazy master who would not allow certain things to happen but she was always getting that feeling from charm. She felt like charm was making her out to be a complete demon who cared not for the woman other then holding her here. It was not so. Aeron loved her cared for her but she feared hurt. She feared failing and being alone again. Falure was not really something she liked.

waiting at the open door Aeron just watched it hoping that Charm would grace her with her presence. the woman stirred and Aeron could hear her moving. She was glad that at least she was awake and was going to hopefully going to spend some time with aeron.

Aeron gave charm a saddened look when she came face to face with her. Why did she had to make aeron feel like the scum of the earth? please don't Golden woman's ears hit her head she was a leader yet she felt lower then the suts in the pack. Charm I wanted to talk to you. She said not lifting her ears.

<style type="text/css">
.hati-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00BFFF; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hati-1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... Hati-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

She sighed softly as her chest rose up and then fell down with in a deep breathing motion. The Sawtooth female looked down as she pulled her hands up over her chest, her shoulder was a soft numbing pain, though Aeron had done a wonderful job at keeping it clean and healing the Sawtooth learned a lesson that day. Don’t step in front of a raging Aeron with knifes. She gave a nod as she stopped holding onto the book so tightly letting it slowly slip out form her hand as it flew to the ground, the female watched it land open, but face down. ”Fine, sorry Aeron.” Charm spoke softly. She knew that coyote meant that as two beings talking to each other, no rank, and no lover over powering the other. They where level with each other when she talked to her. Which the lilac colored eyed Sawtooth female did love about the golden haired coyote.

She looked up at her, Charm’s own eyes where sad and lost. She was here…she was in this house but really did not know anyone in these lands. This was her comfort area. She would sneak down to the pack library to grab a book or two and then would run back to the house since she knew that there; there was no one to hurt her, no one to make her have children that really she didn’t want. No one in there would tell her how ugly she was, or how stupid she was. There were no hateful words to cut her down here inside the house. Though it wasn’t like she would put up with the words, if someone did say them to her. She might just have a few choice words to say to them in return…though maybe she wouldn’t she was still a scared little rabbit hiding inside her hole.

[/html]
[html]

OOC goes here.

Aeron pulled a hand through her hair as she looked at the calico woman. She wanted her to be happy again she wanted her to smiled and enjoy being with her. She looked at Charm and she gave her a smile she was thankful that the woman was not going to continue to give her an attitude. She would throw her in the brigs for a hour if she needed to.

Charm I can't live like this anymore. she said looking at her. i don't want forgiveness I want understanding. She was swallowing her pride trying to make things better between the two. Aeron looked at her and moved closer to her hearing the book hit the ground. Charm I love you. she said looking at her. I can't stand to see you like this. I want to see you happy and healthy.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

With her back to the door and her book now on the floor the female Zepar listened to what the coyote Atheed had to say about this living matter. Charm was not sure what she could say in return to her. She wanted to be on the same page as the coyote, but the calico she wolf felt like Aeron was holding her away and she didn’t want to let her to close to her. Why was not something the pale purple eyes wolf knew the answer to. Charm thought about it, and gave a nod. Fine if they both there to be open and agree to things, Charm wanted to have her input also. ”Aeron…I love you too, I really do. I just wish you wouldn’t push me away, or be so distant towards me. You’re hot and cold. On and off. I never know what to say.”

She wolf sighed as she lowered her head back down bringing her good back up to where the womb upon her shoulder was. ”But…it don’t matter. I want you to be happy to. I’m just not sure what I want out of life anymore…” She spoke almost heart breaking. Her love for her family was one thing, and the love she had for Aeron was something else. It was just very hard for the lady to find a way to bring them together if they did so every show up to ask about the children she should have had in her arms now.

[/html]
[html]

OOC goes here.

Aeron was not one to just sit idle but she had been. she had been allowing herself to just fill with guilt regret and sorrow. She looked at the Calico woman the one who she had saved. The one that she should have taken from the land near Ichika. She did not like the male that she had killed and the thought of him made her blood boil.

I'm sorry I guess I just didn't know what to say or do. Maybe I was a a loss my self. I guess She spoke scratching her head. she felt so bad but she was lost. She had not known what to do or how to go about making Charm better. The woman bore scars that could not be fixed just by patching it with a cloth.

Aeron moved closer to her. I'm happy Well relatively speaking she was getting over the hump that had caused her to be moddy and stupid. You should want what anyone wants, Love compassion, a home and family. She spoke looking at her. Adwen would in a heart beat call the calico female mother. Aeron wanted her to smile and get well. Aeron also wanted to snuggle close to the Calico female.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +--

Hearing the golden women say that she was happy, Charm smiled softly as she gave her head a soft nod. ”I’m glad. I have always wanted you to find happiness.” The calico female softly confessed to the female that she loved so dearly. She looked down at her feet as she listened to what Aeron said she should want. Though if the truth was really known, she was not truly sure what she wanted. Well she knew what she wanted, but that couldn’t happen. She wanted time to step back, back to before she left these lands. She wanted to never have been put into a spot where she was allowing her-self to have been given away to a monster that would have killed her for sure, if Aeron did not kill him first.

Sighing the Zepar shrugged her shoulders, ”I guess…” Her tone very passive if not a bit unsure. Charm looked back up from her feet then to the coyote. ”Oh! But I have love…Don’t I?” The pale purple eyes looked to the Ganesa women. Charm thought she knew the answer but she did want to hear it out of the golden colored coyote female.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#60bf55; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3RaK9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4db382; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#4db382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-03 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC goes here.

Aeron looked at charm the bond between the two was an odd one and Aeron did not understand it. She didn't even understand how she felt with all the things that were going on. She looked at charm and the soft smile the woman carried made Aeron smile.

the two were so close and aeron could not helo but look at her, Love? do you have love? she asked as she lifted her hand. Moving her hand to run it over Charms cheek and into her hair. You have love, Because i love you. She said leaning close. I mean if you'll have me She spoke with a large smile.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +--

The female wolf looked at the golden coyote, Aeron smile eased all of the worries that Charm had been having. She had just found her drug of choice, and it was looking deep into Aeron’s mystical golden eyes, and asking her if the coyote loved the wolf. That second when it hit Aeron what the words where that came out of her mouth, that second when her eyes soften and that second when her ever so normal gruff appearance, softened up. That eased away all of Charm’s worries. The calico female let her breath out, the same breath she was holding. Charm’s chest lowered, as she felt her heart racing, the hand that reached out to touch her made her body beg to feel that soft paw upon her face.

Upon the connection of Aeron’s soft, warm paw. Charm gave a soft gasp, trying to catch her breath. Aeron knew how to take her breath away just by a small touch. Charm eyes quickly grew moist as she reached up taking her own hand, placing it over Aeron’s. ”P..P..Promise?” The Sawtooth female stumbled over her words, Aeron was her weakness, and Aeron was her drug. ”Have you? Aeron…I have lost so much, but none of that will matter as long as you promise you will always love me” Charm told the coyote female honestly. Nothing mattered that happened in the past, and the future was something that they would figure out together, and Charm was fine with that. She was fine with this because, she had the love of Aeron, and she knew that for right now nothing could swag these thoughts, and these feelings.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#60bf55; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3RaK9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4db382; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#4db382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-03 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]