it kicks and it kicks like a pony
ooc: wc = 523

Everyone's welcome to join this thread! You can also add me on AIM: orangepekoes15@gmail.com :3

[html]
After deciding to trust Jazper and take those few tentative steps into Casa di Cavalieri's lands, everything had happened very quickly. Due to the late nature of the night, she'd been temporarily placed in one of the empty Fort Kingsbury rooms to catch some rest before the morning. It was strange for Camila to be indoors to sleep, and on a distant level she missed the reassurance of the night sky above her, but at the same time that was easily traded in for the magnificently comfortable bed she'd spent the night on. Hinting at a nature more puppy-like than she typically carried, she'd spent the first few minutes exploring how bouncy and resistant the mattress was, silently as she could, before finally curling up in the middle of the bed in her Lupus form, body wrapped tightly around herself and her knives to discourage theft, and drifting off to sleep.

Without the sun to indicate when she should wake up, the fae ended up sleeping well past dawn, Camila stretching her form out in her slumber to fully enjoy the bed she lay upon. After waking up with parts of her pelt sticking in different ways, the tawny Spanish lady spent a few moments smoothing herself down, in hopes that she'd at least look presentable to her new packmates, before sitting on the edge of her bed to bring her form into her Optime body.

It took only a moment, and when she was fully bipedal, the woman wasted no time in slipping her belt around her hip, reassured by the soft thumping of the blades against her hip as she rose to her feet. Her body was completely naked, having had no need for clothes and no means to get them, and so stood exposed to the world without a second thought. Her auburn hair, curled and lengthy, stayed mercifully out of her bi-coloured eyes as she navigated the strange house, only opening doors that she suspected would lead outside and not into someone else's slumber.

Emerging outside on the first morning of her being a member of her own pack, the woman stretched her arms in the late morning sun, casting a glance around her surroundings to eagerly drink in her new life. It didn't take long for her gaze to reach the main town square, and with new appreciation for the fountain's water leaping in the light, she moved towards it, a soft grin playing at her features. Sitting down on the fountain's edge, she trailed her fingers in the pooled water for a moment, lost in thought as she remembered her journey from Spain to Barbados and then Maine, and realized with a small shock that there was not a hint of homesickness to be found in her psyche. She remembered Spain clearly, with her old warrior pack's member's faces clear as a bell to her mind, but although she loved them as cousins, it was with a distinct sense of happiness that she found herself in Casa di Cavalieri, and optimism for the future.
[/html]
[html]

Hadley

Out of character text here.

Hadley's sleep was restless. It wasn't from nightmares, those long since passed for the most part, though he did have the occasional one that had him bolting up with fear, eyes searching for the demon that he knew was there. His restless sleep was due to Isa's scent this time round though. Her sweet scent tormenting him, sending dreams of hot tumbles, passionate nights. The worst problem was that the one in his dreams wasn't Isa, but Selene. He still loved her, even knowing that being with her would do nothing but cause her more pain.

Moving out of the room Hadley was careful not to disturb Isa. It would have been easier sleeping under the bed, but Isa was pretty insistent about him being up there with her, and turning her down when she smelled like that was impossible. He needed to clear his head after those dreams though, feeling guilty that he was pretending to love her when he truly didn't. It was easier right now, his head completely obsessed with making sure no other males got anywhere near her. It would get harder after that.

He moved out to where the rising sun filtered through the court, a golden finger softly coloring everything. It was a good morning. Hadley stiffened as he noted the slim back of a female. Her body, it was so similar. It couldn't really be. Could it? Selene? Stepping closer he sniffed. No, that wasn't her. That was a relief. The flood of joy, fear, and guilt abated, knowing that she hadn't returned to the pack. Sorry. Thought you were someone else. I'm Hadley.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
ooc: wc = 509

[html]
The morning air had been peaceful to the Spaniard's senses, allowing her mind to wander as her gaze traveled over her new home. It was absolutely nothing like what she had experienced in Spain - while her packs had been sophisticated, their homes had been run down suburbs instead of this extravagance at her birthplace and later on, she'd traveled during the day, sleeping under the stars and outdoors every night. Eventually she'd make a point to explore every inch of the new lands she'd claimed as her own, but for now her curiosity was sated by a need to take things slower, savor the moment and see if she could be of any immediate use to her pack.

A lazy member was a useless member, she'd learned. A harsh lesson perhaps, but she'd found a use for herself quickly, and liked to be busy. Well, at least the majority of the time. Now, she was happy to recuperate from her travels (she'd only made it to Canada yesterday, and arrived in Maine the day before that from Spain) and get used to living in a pack life that, she hoped, wouldn't be too much of a jarring experience, but at the same time there were certainly new faces, names, and customs to adapt to.

Starting in surprise as a voice behind her held an inquiring tone, her head flipped towards the sound, her body tensing and dual-colored eyes widened in surprise. Her instinct drove her index and middle finger of her left hand to just barely brush the hilt of one of the knives at her side, but mere seconds ticked by before Camila relaxed and her hand dropped, deeming the newcomer no immediate threat. Taking a silent breath through her nostrils, there was something familiar to his scent, as had been on the leader who'd first greeted her - perhaps it was the pack's scent? Mindlessly she wondered how long it would be before she herself wore the same colouring to her body, but the startings of new words shook her back into awareness.

Offering him a perplexed look at his own evident relief, Camila shook her head lightly in response to her mistaken identity. Whoever Selene was, it certainly wasn't her, and her auburn hair dancing in the light indicated her dissent. Her pointed features hinting at a jackal ancestry slowly creased into a soft smile at his introduction, the woman turning to fully face the newcomer while seated on the edge of the fountain. "A pleasure, Hadley. I'm Camila Santiago." Her voice was measured, but even her slow, cautious tone allowed for her accent to shine through easily. "I just arrived here last night. This land... it's so gorgeous." Her awe was evident in both her speech and appearance, as the woman took a moment to cast her gaze around her surroundings once more. Her golden jewelry glinted in harmony with the sun, a happy marriage of colours as she moved.
[/html]
[html]

Hadley

The tensed body was met by immediate submission from Hadley. His ears laid back, tail tucking up respectfully. The giant hybrid worked on making sure that there wasn't a single possible threat coming off from him. He didn't want to be attacked, didn't want to offend the new member. He should have been more careful. It had been a rather foolish assumption. He should have realized that Selene wouldn't be back. Now he had offended her.

His eyes were focused on the ground, waiting for a signal that it was alright, that he had been forgiven for his presumptuous behavior. The seconds stretched on for hours, expecting a blade to bury itself into him and join the collection of scars on his body. A voice did speak at last, saying that it was a pleasure to meet him. Hadley raised his eyes warily, wondering if it was really okay. Her words were soft, a musical medley for his ears. Yet another way to struggle keeping her and Selene apart. It looked like he'd have to keep breathing in her scent as a reminder.

A shy smile did appear as she complimented the lands they were on. Yes. Casa di Cavalieri is a beautiful pack. I'm lucky to be here. Very lucky indeed, saved from the grasps of the demon that had tormented him, growing and becoming a useful member of the pack. I-I could show you more of it if you'd like. Quiet words, but he was sure Isa wouldn't mind. He could return, and make sure that she wasn't unsatisfied and seeking out another male. It would have to be close by, not willing to drop his guard, but he could still show her some things.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
</style>
[/html]
ooc: wc = 326

ugh it's so short and bad i hope you don't mind! DX

[html]
Immediately after her overreaction had subsided, a pang of guilt crept into her soul at Hadley's reaction. If anything, he seemed just as startled as she was, and even more so as his submissive behavior persisted. Puzzled, Camila cocked her head slightly, trying to reconcile why someone of a higher rank than she was in the pack was showing her subordination, but she did not wish to pry. If it persisted for too long she'd bring it up, but in the meantime their conversation seemed to get rolling slowly but surely.

Creasing her lips into a gentle smile, the fae's two-toned eyes gained a small sparkle as her companion spoke of how lucky he was to be here of all places. Perhaps the two of them had more in common than she'd imagined at first. It was by pure chance that Casa was the pack she found. She'd nearly traveled in the opposite direction, to the eastern side of the island, and who knew where she would have ended up? Additionally, she nearly approached Inferni's borders, if it weren't for the skulls lining their territory. From what she could tell of Casa di Cavalieri, there was nothing wanting in her new pack. "I am as well. Circumstances could have turned much differently, but I think this is the best."

Flicking her ears to catch what Hadley had offered her, Camila's pleasure at hearing his words were evident. She didn't hide the wider smile that came to the forefront, and gave a swift nod, rising to her feet as she did so, like a dancer readying for the stage. "I was going to explore this afternoon on my own, but I would much rather have some company, Hadley, thank you for the offer." Twirling one of her bangles around her narrow wrist, an idea came to the young fae's mind before it lighted upon her lips.
[/html]
[html]

Hadley

His tail wagged softly. Hadley hoped that Camila hadn't suffered traveling here. He knew that sorrow often came with those who left their packs behind. Hadley had never really belonged to a pack outside of his family, but even then pain had found a way to mark him before he entered a pack and found a place to live. I wouldn't care for being in another pack. Not one without Isa and Sebastian in it. He couldn't leave Isa, her sweet smell and body, always caring and gentle. Sebastian had saved his life as well. It would be terrible if he did such a thing. Besides, Selene might come back.

A broad smile came across the female's face, Hadley's ears perking up cheerfully. She was very graceful when rising, his eyes lingering briefly on her form before looking away. It was a little embarrassing if he was caught doing that. Especially since he saw Selene there, and not Camila. He motioned for her to follow, and began walking out from the fort. The hot springs weren't too far, so he could show her that. He certainly enjoyed them, as well as other members that he had talked with about it. Maybe she'd like it too.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.cam01-ooc {min-width:490px;max-width:600px;width:87%;font-style:italic;font-size:0.95em;text-align:right;font-family:georgia}
.cam01 {min-width:490px;max-width:600px;width:90%;margin:0 auto;background:#A3B9C6 url(http://i.imm.io/n99N.jpeg) no-repeat top; border:1px solid;border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.cam01 .name {color:#7E8AC3;filter:alpha(opacity=50);-moz-opacity:0.5; opacity:0.5;font-family:'Trocchi',cursive;font-size:50px;line-height:45px;padding:280px 0 0 40px}
.cam01 .in {margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#000;background:url(http://i.imm.io/n9bj.png);border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.cam01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.cam01 .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #1D265F; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.cam01 b {color:#5E1525;font-family:georgia}
.cam01 a {color:#fff}
.cam01 a:hover {color:#CCECBD;text-decoration:underline}
.cam01-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

wc: 327
Look I got a table! Eeeeek!
Camila Santiago

Slowly but surely, Camila could see Hadley ease up around her, and she followed suit, the warrior fae getting used to a new pack life with every step. Sure, their start might have been a little rough, but it was clear that they would get on just fine. And that couldn't be anything but good news, given that they'd be in the same pack together for the forseeable future. As well, Camila had few friends in Casa due to being so new, but she also wasn't the most charismatic hybrid around. She had her work cut out for her, but if it was as easy as what was unfolding with Hadley, maybe she wouldn't be so badly off after all.

Shrugging a shoulder lightly, Camila tilted her head as she listened to Hadley speak. "I belonged to two packs before this one, but I would not prefer to be in another pack in Canada. My first pack is long gone and my second dissolved." She told her story simply, without a trace of regret to be seen in her tone or heart. She did not miss her birth pack for exiling her, nor did she care for her pack without Luis. Sure, she'd made other friends there, but with Luis in Maine now, there was little point to returning to Spain.

Instead of noticing Hadley's gaze wandering over her naked form, Camila instead picked up on more indications of comfort, her dual-toned eyes drawn towards the upward perking of his ears. Even if she had caught him, Camila wouldn't have understood the shame behind it - her old pack had worn precious little in terms of clothing, save for the jewelry she sported now. Following her companion as he led her along, her smaller frame had to compensate for Hadley's faster paces, but she kept up with him easily, calmly taking in her surroundings as she walked, not voicing her curiosity as to where they were headed now.

Image by AshenSorrow

[/html]
[html]

Hadley

amazing table! he doesnt wear clothes either. hes just really awkward XD

Two previous packs? It was slightly disheartening to hear that the one pack no longer existed. Pushing that away he smiled as she followed him out into the woods. It was nice that she trusted him. Hadley hadn't trusted anyone when he'd arrived, seeing threats everywhere. Even the smallest pack member had provoked deep fear inside him. True, he was still jumpy, but he would work with new members without fearing that they would try and use him as the slave that he used to be.

It wasn't very long, a short trip away from the protective walls of the fort. The forest rose around them, the building disappearing from sight as steam appeared before them. Hadley walked through, entering the misted lands again. He always felt hidden here, safe from those that sought him out. Selene had been the one to show him this, sweet and vulnerable. He looked over, the mist obscuring the female's features. It was so easy to imagine it was them again, together and come to the springs to enjoy each other's company.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.cam01-ooc {min-width:490px;max-width:600px;width:87%;font-style:italic;font-size:0.95em;text-align:right;font-family:georgia}
.cam01 {min-width:490px;max-width:600px;width:90%;margin:0 auto;background:#A3B9C6 url(http://i.imm.io/n99N.jpeg) no-repeat top; border:1px solid;border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.cam01 .name {color:#7E8AC3;filter:alpha(opacity=50);-moz-opacity:0.5; opacity:0.5;font-family:'Trocchi',cursive;font-size:50px;line-height:45px;padding:280px 0 0 40px}
.cam01 .in {margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#000;background:url(http://i.imm.io/n9bj.png);border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.cam01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.cam01 .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #1D265F; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.cam01 b {color:#5E1525;font-family:georgia}
.cam01 a {color:#fff}
.cam01 a:hover {color:#CCECBD;text-decoration:underline}
.cam01-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

wc = 289
Camila Santiago

Following where Hadley led her in relative silence, save for the occasional sound of her hind paws slowly rustling the ground, Camila took in her new surroundings with an eager gaze. While she still didn't wholly trust Hadley at this point, it was definitely an unexpected step in the right direction to be following him wherever he led her. Camila guessed judging by their respective sizes that he might be stronger than she was if it came to a fight, but she was faster and armed. Besides, Hadley's submissive behavior towards her suggested that violence was not in his nature. In the end, she chose to trust him, having to start somewhere with friends in her new pack.

When they had arrived at the hot springs, despite Camila not knowing where they were headed, it didn't take the Prova long to be completely awed by the sight before her. She had never seen anything remotely like this in Spain, despite the hot temperatures. Entranced by the steam that was swirling around them, the first thing that Camila did was stretch out her fingers, twirling the heat in her hands and watching the air separate around her limb. An astonished and joyful grin spread across her face as she gradually became more adventurous, bi-coloured eyes fixating on the pool at her feet.

Stepping forward to take a closer look, her face was drawn in concentration as she bent down near the edge of the pool. Cautious, she extended her fingers to grace the very tip of the water's surface, but as soon as ripples permeated from the touch, Camila whipped her hand back to her chest, looking astonished as she peered into the pool. "But it's... so warm? What is this place?"

Image by AshenSorrow

[/html]
[html]

Hadley

The awe in Camila's eyes brightened Hadley. She liked what he'd shown her, no matter how simple it was. Hadley had accepted the springs as part of the pack, forgetting about the wonder it was, finding the new joy in the hidden nature that wrapped around them with the steam and the sweet memories it held. He watched her weave a hand through the air, parting the steam. Hadley backed away a little, letting the steam obscure his presence, a safe haven for them to stand in.

Her question was so sweet, naive and pushing for answers. He moved to stand at her side as she peered at the pool, still a respectful distance away as she drew a hand through it. It's called a hot spring. The water's warm. You can be safe here, hidden with the steam... He glanced away embarrassed, hoping that she wouldn't find his thoughts on the springs foolish. He walked into the water, letting it lap around him before turning around, softly indicating that she could come in as well.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc = 332

I am so sorry this is so late! Life pounced on me and said 'here are 50 things to do!!' -_-

Watching and listening with an intensity that came through her patient nature, Camila fixed her gaze on Hadley's as he explained the phenomenon, from time to time flicking her gaze back to the strangely warm pool as if seeking confirmation that it still existed. Being the proud Spaniard she was, Camila never had too much interest in hiding, or needing to hide her body for shame of her lack of clothing (it just never occurred to her), but listening to Hadley, she felt that his perspective might be shifted from her own.

Eyes widening in concern as she watched her companion slip into the water, she watched for a moment, quiet, as the water level swallowed up more and more fur until, at last, it stopped at a safe distance. Despite having come to Canada on a boat of all things, the water was still a threatening feature to her, and she gazed at it, concern growing, until finally her mind shifted. Slipping off the leather belt that held her knives, and the cuff around her tail, the woman shifted her position to a sitting one, her feet gradually breaching the water's surface.

Doing her best to mimic how she had seen Hadley move into the water, first her legs were encompassed by the spring, and then it slid up her hips; before she knew it, the water was hanging out just below her shoulders, the fae's auburn hair spreading around behind her like a wedding train. Taking a few moments to move her arms around the water, she practiced moving around the strange resistance before looking back to her companion. This isn't the same water as when I crossed to Canada - is all water here like this? Her inexperience with swimming or being in water in general was shining through now, and while she waited for Hadley's response, the woman took a few steps around the spring, experimenting with the new location with a faint smile she could not get rid of.

<style type="text/css">
.cam1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#d4a9a7; text-shadow:#372120 1px 1px 2px;}
.cam1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.cam1cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#674e66; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xb3Wb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d1d2c; padding:255px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c2b2c5; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.cam1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.cam1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.cam1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hadley

so as a note to keep things clear, hadley slept with isa when he was a slave, leading to selene and him breaking up so hes really upset and slowly getting over it. hes also superglued to isa since shes in heat right now XD

He smiled encouragingly at the nervous expression on Camila's face. It was fine. Hadley knew that for sure. He might be a nervous creature, but this place was safe. It was one of the few places where his guard dropped down without the worry of being attacked. He watched the weapons be removed, letting her enter at her own place, slow and careful. His tail couldn't help wagging behind him at the innocent way she moved towards this new experience, nervous and amazed.

Not all water. Most of it's regular fresh water you can drink. He moved around, warmth flooding him at the sight of how she explored, moving through the water. He gently moved to behind her, hand tangling in long hair. He hadn't touched hair that long in a while. Quickly Hadley removed his hand, hoping that she hadn't noticed the brief touch. It's a good place to just come and relax. Let the stress wash away. A good place to fall in love.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC Hope you don't mind if I throw in Isa Smile

Isa woke to find Hadley gone again. Thinking he was out hunting, she decided to get out of the room. She had been feeling somewhat stiff from being cooped up in the room for days. Hadley didn’t really like it when she was out on her own while she was in heat. Isa really needed to get out though. Perhaps she could go relax in the hot springs. That would certainly relax her. She made her way over there but as she approached she picked up Hadley’s scent and the scent of another female. She heard their voices and stepped closer. Isa saw her Hadley in the water with another female, his hand stroking her long hair. If he liked long hair so much she didn’t have to crop it so short.

She knew he didn’t really want her. It was because she was in heat. He was probably with this female anytime he left and it was also probably why he always wanted her to stay in the room, so she wouldn’t find out. Isa was probably just overreacting though but while she was in heat, she wasn’t exactly thinking clearly. Having fun Hadley? She stepped closer so the steam no longer hid her form. Isa turned to look at the other female in front of Hadley. You must be new. I’m Isa, Hadley’s partner. She smiled and acted friendly towards them both but it was just another mask to hide the pain she felt.

<style>
.isalove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isalove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isalove b {color:#1D274B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isalove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... love-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #ffffff; border-radius:20px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6C96; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.isalove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1D274B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]