[M] A Random Encounter
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Word Count → 310 :: Good Luck Alex!

Alexander walked through the trees slowly as his tail moved with the sway of his hips and the step of his feet. He looked to his vest and to his shorts and wondered when he would be able to get his hands on some new clothes. Alex also wondered when he would be entertained again. He had been traveling along for a while and his arms were a little sore from the pack and from traveling for so long. He found a tree that was on the ground and he moved over to it and placed his pack on it and then he sat next to his pack as he looked up and started to sing a song using his beautiful and angelic voice. He closed his eyes and his tail swayed lightly behind him as he stopped singing and then he laid down on the log and used his pack as a pillow. So....bored... .

<style>
.shadowleaf-box {background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... v8aw-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:150px; height:119px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shadowleaf {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shadowleaf p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shadowleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shadowleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shadowleaf p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shadowleaf b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Thana had gone into heat just a few days ago and she desperately wanted someone right then. She hoped to find Kit since he seemed to be quite good at knowing how to please her. He was so eager to meet up again which made it all too easy for her. Thana had no luck finding the boy though but she did pick up the sound of someone singing. Curious to see who it was, she headed towards the sound.

She came across a man with a cream colored coat. Thana looked him over as she approached and realized he was, yet again, shorter than her. Were all males around here short besides Shadowfang? She hoped not. The man would do though, he could take care of the hunger inside her. Abbadon walked beside her and nudged her with his snout as she got closer to the man. As if to reassure the stallion that everything was all right, she reached up to pat his neck. Hello there stranger. Couldn’t help but overhear. You’re bored too?

Rising from the ruins

<style>
.ruinedcity .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.ruinedcity-header {font-size:25px; text-align:left; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#E6ED9D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.ruinedcity p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ruinedcity b {color:#435B61; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ruinedcity {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 3100-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A18962; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ruinedcity .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A18962; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Alex turned his head and looked over to the stranger and he sat up as he smiled. So forth coming this one was. He nodded lightly as his tail moved behind him and he stood up so he could get a better look at this woman and so she could see him. His eyes very quickly took her in and he smiled one of his most charming smiles. Hello indeed. And yes you heard right. I am dreadfully board. Perhaps we can keep ourselves entertained.? Alex moved close and he looked deep into the woman's eyes and it was there that the secrets were kept. He saw a need there and from the beautiful smell he picked up this sexy woman was in heat as well as the other one he had met a whole ago. He reached out for her hand and if given to him he would kiss it and introduce himseld.
[html]

OOC here!

The man sat up as she approached. His eyes looked over her body as he smiled. Thana smirked when he mentioned keeping each other entertained. I could use a little…entertainment right now. It was obvious what she wanted and she knew he could tell she was in heat. He reached out and took her hand and kissed it. I’m Thana. Thana moved over to where Alex was sitting, and sat down herself. Thana sat and waited for him to come to her. It wouldn’t take long, not with that scent she was giving off.

Rising from the ruins

<style>
.ruinedcity-header {font-size:25px; text-align:left; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#E6ED9D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.ruinedcity {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 3100-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A18962; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ruinedcity .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A18962; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Alex looked to this woman and he had to ask, and he smiled before doing so. What is a beautiful woman like you doing out here? Being a gentleman I couldn't very well leave you all alone, I mean, I know you have that handsome stallion there with you but there is only so much a companion can do, Me however I can do lots more, if it meant putting a smile on that pretty face of yours. He moved a little closer and placed his hand gently on her leg and it moved in small circles making it's way slowly up her leg and to her inner thigh. He knew what she wanted, and he knew that he would smell that delicious scent as well, so he just cut to the chase. We both want the same thing....words are meaningless when actions can show and portray so much more... He leaned in and gently, moving slowly on purpose, brought his lips to her neck and then ever so teasingly soft he took his teeth to her neck and slowly bit down harder and harder and his hand that was on her thigh moved up a little more yet his actions were not sexual, yet. He took his time and played it nice and slow to see just how much this woman was willing to take before just wanting to get down to it.
[html]

OOC here!

Her ears perked up as the stranger spoke. Beautiful? With a face as scarred as hers was? Surely not. She listened as the man rambled on. Do I get your name? It’s a bit rude to ask for mine and then not return the favor. She smirked as he moved closer and brought his hand to her leg. He rubbed gently, moving up her leg, towards her inner thigh. It was obvious they both wanted it, so why not cut to the chase? He beat her to it though, mentioning how actions show more than words. He leaned in slowly and kissed her neck before softly bringing his teeth to her neck. He bit down harder and harder as his hand moved up more. Thana let out a breath as he bit down and she smirked before leaning forward. She bit down on his shoulder hard, right at the point before the skin would break. Her arms went around him, lightly scrapping his back but not leaving any marks.

Rising from the ruins

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Alexander wasted no time as he leaned in and bit her neck again, on the other side this time and then he let out a soft breath as she bit him back and he liked it. Alex pulled away for a sec and looked her in the eyes and then he leaned into her and whispered into her ear softly and with his silver tongue. My name...is Alexander and I am soooo happy that I came to this area. Alex licked her ear lightly and nipped at it and then his hand moved up and hit it's mark as he started to rub gently and while he did that his other hand went to her chest and started to massage there and his lips went to hears and he kissed her deeply, testing the water and seeing how much she was willing to take and to give.

He still picked up an air or danger around her but her being in heat pushed all those thoughts to the side and he really didn't care about those things at the moment. There was only one thing on his mind and that was to pleasure this beautiful woman he just happen to meet out in the middle of no where. They both needed it, it was easy to see in there eyes and there actions and who was Alex to deny a beautiful woman her wish.
[html]

OOC here!

The man came closer to bite her neck again, letting out a breath as she bit him. He puled away to look at her before leaning back in to whisper in her ear. Alexander. A nice enough name. He claimed to be oh so very happy that he came to the area. His happiness didn’t really matter to Thana, she was just there to get what she wanted then she would be on her way.

Alex licked her ear and nipped at it as his hand moved up her leg and rubbed gently as his other hand went to her breast. He leaned in and kissed her deeply. She returned his kiss as her own hand moved down his body, wrapped around his member, and rubbed gently.

Rising from the ruins

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

This was far to easy. This woman didn't seem to have a mate nor did she seem to care. Her actions showed that she wanted this but her eyes, they held no hint of anything, they were almost cold. If not for the look on her smile and how she was acting he could have sworn that this was a mistake. But who was Alex to care about why others did things?. Alex closed his eyes for a second when his member was touched and he returned the favor by placing his own hand against her folds as his middle finger quickly slipped in as he started to work on pleasing this beautiful stranger.

He kissed her deeply as he continued to to his his right hand at a nice even pace and his left hand, of which was still on her breast, moved and grabbed her nipple as he played with it. As he played with her breast he pulled his kiss away from her and brought it to the toy he had found. He kissed and nipped at her chest as his right hand picked up pace and went deeper than before. Words were no longer needed. He was a veteran of the art of love and knew what he was doing and from the look of this woman, she too would be fun indeed, at this point all he could hope for was that this little outing would last a while, because he was hungry, very hungry.

<style>
.alexwonder .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.alexwonder p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alexwonder b {color:#AAF7E6; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.alexwonder {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... airway.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20A185; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.alexwonder .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Thana let out a breath of pleasure as Alex’s hand went to her sensitive folds, quickly slipping a finger inside her. She was kissed as his free hand played with her breast. He kissed and nipped at her chest as she wrapped her hand around his member and gently stroked. Thana wasn’t exactly interested in all his little ministrations; she was only using him for one thing. Hopefully he would hurry along so he would last longer when it would count. Maybe he could even go more than once, she doubted it though.

Thana rolled them over so she was on top and grinded her hips against his, rubbing her folds against his erect member. She quickly slipped him inside of her and let out a pleasure-filled growl. He filled her up nicely with his rather large member. It felt absolutely amazing. Hopefully she wouldn’t have to do all the work though.

Rising from the ruins

<style>
</style>
[/html]