you and me we're nothing but demons
[html]<style type="text/css">
.hati-2-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:480px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:arial;}
.hati-2 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000000 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /hati2.png) no-repeat top left;width:480px;border:1px solid #BDA044;outline:1px solid #000 }
.hati-2 .in {margin:100px 20px 20px 70px; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#D2D6CD;background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_black.png)}
.hati-2 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.hati-2 b {color:#b60b0b;font-family:georgia;}
.hati-2-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC This is in skeletal sanctuary

Zeneca was not fully alone but she was alone in a sense she was. She looked at the dark cloaked male who was far larger then her. he was her protector for now she had fallen for the trick he was playing on her. She tried to not speak of the things he told her she wanted to keep these things secret.

"Zeneca we need to move along now the male spoke grabbing her arm. Zeneca let out a huff as deep brown eyes looked up to the golden ones that looked down to her. Zeneca huffed as she looked at him. I'm in charge She said giving a bit of a snarl. she was in charge at least she thought but he really did pull the strings.

Asreal huffed as he looked at her. Fine my queen we do as you wish. He spoke looking at her. Arrogance was truly one of her best qualities and she was not going to give up. She moved away from him the chain clinked as she moved. The cross was said to call demons to her and she would one day be the demon queen.

Table by Marie
[/html]
[html]
Linquilea de la Rosesanglante

OOC here!

"Zeneca. You've come."

The words appeared to be disembodied as the dark woman lurked out of sight for a moment, cloaked in mystery as she so liked it. Golden eyes had fallen upon a familiar white form, lithe and feminine and lovely in its dangerous nature, and it brought a brief yet true smile to lips that had forgotten how to do so long ago. She was slightly taken aback to see the girl without her brothers, and they did not smell as if they were near - it gave her pause for concern. She doubted they would be dead, because surely Zeneca would have fallen with them. The alabaster girl, the girl who so resembled her father in so many ways, could not live without Halaki or Twensu. It was disconcerting to see her with someone else, especially another man.

Linquilea stepped quietly forward, drawing closer to Zeneca with a strange, slightly faraway look in her cool eyes. "And who is this, daughter?" the dark Queen asked, tilting her head slightly in the direction of the strange man. She did not like him, did not trust him - perhaps it was because the white girl was lacking her brothers, but it gave Linquilea a moment of concern for the Qi'Vaex girl. But she would remain civil for Zeneca, though her muscles were begging to tear this stranger limb from limb for his mere presence. The dark woman locked her eyes with Zeneca's chocolate ones, insisting upon an explanation for this supposed intruder.

<style type="text/css">
.roslea .space {float:right; height:270px; width:330px;}
.roslea .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Metamorphous'; text-align:center; color:#5a0c14; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; padding:30px 0px 30px 10px; line-height:28px;}
.roslea b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a0c14; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.roslea p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.roslea {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#928f89; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nW810.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.roslea .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]
.hati-2-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:480px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:arial;}
.hati-2 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000000 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /hati2.png) no-repeat top left;width:480px;border:1px solid #BDA044;outline:1px solid #000 }
.hati-2 .in {margin:100px 20px 20px 70px; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#D2D6CD;background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_black.png)}
.hati-2-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

Zeneca snarled at the man as he moved to touch her again she was not pleased with him today. He removed his hand and then turned slightly. The male was not pleased with a shadowy presence that was in the area. He could sense something that was just as evil as himself and he wondered if Zeneca would be able to handle herself. He still knew so little of the white demon princess he knew he wanted her body, and he knew she was strong but how strong was the question.

Zeneca smiled as she glanced at him sensing that he was nervous. She wondered if he was finally learning to respect the demon queen. Her mothers voice rang out if there was one woman who was worse then she was it was the black demon. The woman taught the three Qi'vaex children all they knew. Zeneca smiled to the male as the voice seemed to set him on edge.

Silver chain clinked as she she turned to the woman. Black and red corset set her large chest up more and the silver cross set on top. Long black skirt set at the waist with a long slit from mid thigh down.Mother She said pulling her white locks from her face. I' have come but alone She spoke her ears falling to her head. The last big snow storm twen hal and I we got separated She spoke and then looked at Asreal. This is Asreal. He found me lost and he promised to take me here to find twen and hal and you we .. still can't find them.

Table by Marie
[/html]
[html]

Lea hugs Zen at the end, let me know if that's not ok (:

Another woman, a woman born without Linquilea's arrogant vanity, would feel shame in front of the small and beautiful Zeneca. It was strange for the dark Queen to see her daughter, her Princess, in such a dressed state, though she supposed she looked lovely in the ways of the modernized Luperci. Her large head cocked briefly to the side as golden eyes examined the girl. She looked healthy and well, beautiful as always, carrying herself with the self-assured confidence that came with being a Qi'Vaex. The arrogant streak that tainted Shandom and made him such a loathsome creature had been passed on to his daughter, but she carried it in a more dangerous, more subtle way. Zeneca was an image of assured confidence, but Linquilea knew how she depended on her brothers. The midnight creature would not pretend to understand the perverse love the three held for each other, but she did not begrudge them their carnal and emotional desires. It made them stronger.

These desires only enhanced Lea's general confusion of the man who stood with her beloved protege. She did not trust him, did not like him, and her dark lips lifted in a small snarl as she shifted her gaze to him. This Asrael character would certainly have been pivotal in saving Zeneca - strong the girl might be, and deadly as well, but she was not suited for life alone. But she found it shocking that Zeneca had not tried harder to find her brothers, and she placed the blame on this strange man who lingered in her presence. "Of course," she said smoothly, words dripping with the thick honey of distaste and distrust. "Your brothers will not be pleased to see you travelling with another man. I assume they will have some questions for him." Her words tilted dangerously as she looked down at the duo - of course, from her height, she towered above most. "But it is good to see that you are healthy and well.

The fallen angel moved forward, quiet over the ground as she covered the short space between Zeneca and herself to wrap her arms around the alabaster child.

<style type="text/css">
.roslea .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Metamorphous'; text-align:center; color:#5a0c14; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; padding:30px 0px 30px 10px; line-height:28px;}
.roslea b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a0c14; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.roslea {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#928f89; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nW810.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
</style>

[/html]

Zeneca was still on edge from not having her brothers with her. Though she was able to in a way lessen the loneliness. She looked at her mother and huffed. She did not need her telling her what she already knew. Though the white demon was a few tools short of a tool shed. She looked at the large black beast. The woman was moving towards her and embraced her.

I assume you are right. But I am greatful for Asreal he did save him from dieing. She spoke as he could sense Asreal puff himself up more. She rolled her eyes and stepped back from Lea. Head held high in ways she was a born leader. Glaring at Asreal she gave a slight snarl. I eat well because I force him to hunt for me. she spoke turning back to Linqulea. She was rather proud of her control over the male.

Table by Marie
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

It was interesting to consider, when Lea examined the situation with the blessings of foresight, but Zeneca had needed the least convincing, when it came to turning against her mother and father.

Linquilea's face did not waver much, but her golden eyes, typically rather shallow with their abundance of hatred, simmered slightly as she thought about the process by which she'd taken Zeneca into herself. The white girl had so desperately needed a channel for the inherent power she bore. Certainly, she was not as commanding as Twensu (though quite a bit more than Halaki, when matters were truly important), but the icy woman carried herself with an air of dignity and importance that so surpassed her petite frame. The girl had always been tiny, and the bipedal form gave her the gift of an overtly appealing and curvaceous frame, and yet instead a deadly demon, cruel and twisted, lurked within such loveliness. It had not needed excessive prodding to be awoken. Instead, all it needed was a taste of rage.

A little bit of Linquilea, the bit that lived within her heart of darkness, feared her daughter. She knew the power the girl possessed - Zeneca was infinitely more likable, and always had been. Zeneca was the daughter of powerful bloodlines: much as Linquilea deplored the scarred Shandom Qi'Vaex, she could not admit he was not born from somewhat decent stock. A little inbred, if the Etient oral history were correct, but it was a line that gave Zeneca, and her brothers as well, the inherent ability to fight and lead. The three of them would be a terrifying force when they were reunited, just as they had been in Itzik.

Dying, you say? the dark Queen asked, tilting her head slightly to the side and arranging her face in a look of sympathetic confusion. But though she masked it well, Linquilea was slightly dismayed at Zeneca's confession. The girl could not survive on her own, and required this... this strange and large creature to help her? She was being fed, at least, which was a step - Halaki was a better hunter, if her memory served correctly - but the news was alarming regardless. I am sorry to hear that. What happened, my daughter? Though, I am glad to see you have control over this.... Her sympathetic guise dropped for a moment, and Linquilea curled her dark lips away from pearly teeth. Vermin, she decided, the words coming out rather more like a hiss than anything else.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]