AT Catacombs idea thread!
Hey, Pack! As a whole, AT has been trying to move away from the "Voodoo" theme and more toward the "Misfits" theme for a long time now. Voodoo will always be welcomed in the pack, of course, but just as any other religious or spiritual belief would be Smile

With that being said, we'd like to change the Catacombs to something other than a voodoo doll. Do you guys have any suggestions? Please list them below. We'd also like to make the catacombs smaller in size, too, more like the 'Souls boardwide catacombs. ^^

But what could we use to represent AT as a catacomb? We already have a bloody dagger that we use for our Top Poster of the month. Hmm Smile

-James

List of suggestions:

Crows
Blood covered something
Flowers and Bunnies
Spiders
Rats
Crystal Balls
Crystal Ball with colored mist inside it

Really like the crow idea
How bout bats or rats or spiders? They're all musunderstood, dare I say, 'misfit' creatures that live in caves *hint hint*
I agree with Nat, what about different species of bats for different achievements? (i.e. fake vamp for assassination, frugivorous bat for contributing to the pack stores, things like that).
Either our own version of a skull OR a crazy looking kind of doll Smile
Snakes? They're misunderstood creatures Big Grin

-shuffles awkwardly out-
What about some kind of gemstone?
Anarchy symbol

Misfits skull Wink

that's all i got right now
ooooh I like the crystals idea!

[Image: 2DlCK.gif]

*.*

I dun know about you guys, but I'd love to have this adorning my profile: [Image: 88oxg.png]
Narwhals, cacti, guinea pigs, and/or lemons.

On a more serious note, how about an icon that looks like a grundgy-looking stamp that reads 'Misfit/s"?
Or socks.

Not really sure what I'm suggesting here xDD
I don't have any ideas but I like the gemstones, crystals, and crystal balls ideas put forth by others.
I was gonna say crystals too! Shiny!

Or... um... eyeballs? bats? candles?
Raccoons are pretty good about making trouble and causing chaos.