Salsola Conflict
ummmm if i'm due to start a thread for this, which aggressors are gonna be in my thread? :> -lederp-
@Req: Good luck and no rush! <3

@Shae: Kaj Mathias and Hasse Kettil, if it works for you? :3 Lieutenant and recruit, lulz.

Also, edited in Boreas wolves up top to help keep things straight, sorry for not doing this earlier!
slight edit for the first thread, but otherwise all is well :>
Thanks brosephuski!
Fourth strike, Siri's thread up!

Also, you've listed the Boreas wolf that gets caught in the trap as Simona (Van Dael), but then referred to them in the description as a male :B
Added and fixed, thanks. XD

Am probably adding another attack sequence to Salsola, so keep yer eyeseses peeled. ^_^
my thread will be up later today, after my last class that gets out at 5:30 >_>

thanks sieface<3
You're welcome and no rush, dude! Try to have fun in class? ;; <3

ALSO, I announced on Twitter, but Salsola gained three pNPCs to help us out a bit -- Helias, Morana, and Ziva. Feel free to use them in your threadssss. :3
oooooo fun :o can i claim one of htem for my raid thread?

edit: and sie, i never have fun in class. |: XD
[html]thread is up[/html]
Thanks! And yes, feel free to nab the pNPCs for use in raid threads. ^_^
Fourth Strike thread with Pan & Siv be up!
THANK YOU FOR THE VERY CONVENIENT LINK TO THIS NEW THREAD WHICH IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN YOUR LAST POST. SINCERELY APPRECIATED. I MEAN, REALLY, YOU MADE MY LIFE EASY LIBRI.

ilu bri <33333

AND NOW I LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE TWICE OVER BECAUSE YOU WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND BY ACTUALLY EDITING YOUR THREAD INTO THE FIRST POST. SO THE THANKS ABOVE IS TOTALLY NOT SARCASTIC IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.
Owned.
WHATEVERRRR I catch you so much more often than you catch me IT DON'T MATTA NONE OF DIS MATTAS
*poke* I feel bad~ since Odessa is a scrawny little girl and pretty much useless for any type of physicality, buuuut if anyone wants/needs any medical assistance, Odessa will, of course, provide it XD