Wouldn't it be easier?
[html]

OOC here

Thana was quickly becoming bored. She had gone into heat nearly a week ago and was wanting to find Kit to satisfy her needs, or anyone she happened to run into. She wasn’t necessarily picky, male or female; it didn’t really matter to her. Problem was, Thana hadn’t run into very many, and those she did run into, she ended up taking their pelts once she was done with them. She wasn’t as entertained with it lately though, which was causing her boredom.

She walked around with Abaddon following close at her heels. The black stallion always seemed more willing to be close to her rather than running off on his own, which was always nice. Thana’s mood was also brought down by the dreary weather. Clouds covered the sky, yet it didn’t rain. She would have preferred the rain.

Finally getting fed up, Thana moved to sit down beneath a tree. It was similar to the one she had met Jaden at, which brought thoughts of him to her mind. She started to wonder if she would ever see him again. She really hoped so, there was something about him that made her feel so comfortable. He had been the only one besides Shadowfang that she was able to tell everything to, not to mention she opened up to him the day she met him. It was strange for her to be so trusting towards another. Thana shook off the thoughts, just wanting to relax for a little while.

<style>
.thanadeath .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanadeath p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanadeath b {color:#9F0202; letter-spacing:2px; }
.thanadeath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /crows.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Alessandra Von Sin,
Still my heart slowly beats. Sometimes life gets complicated, Still the world around me sleeps.

Even though she had been in her new home for but a day wanderlust had gripped her and the inky woman had left her lands, careful to disguise her scent with a chilly ocean bath and a mixture of lavender and mint ran over her fur. The smell was pretty, but a bit strong for the ebony temptress's taste. She left her slave within the lands but had saddled up Valhalla and scented him too, though he was less happy to go through an ocean bath then she was. After they had left their thistle kingdom they had swam up creek, scenting themselves yet again to remove any traces of Salsola from their fur. The morning was dismal at best, but Alessandra had high hopes for the day. Her mission was to gather herbs and flowers and whatnot, uproot them, and then bring them back for Salsola's garden.

The normally sullen and withdrawn coywolf sat atop her warhorse, absently braiding his long black mane that was a trademark to the heavily built Friesian horses. A soft smile adorned her bleached muzzle as she busied her hands but kept her eyes glued to the ground. Her gaze sifted through the underbrush, separating weeds and grasses from the more important plants, such as yarrow and meadowsweet. Her mission was too find some pennyroyal and aloe vera, the pennyroyal was to be added to her dwindling supplies of poisons. She did enjoy mixing the poisons and applying it to her weapons, but usually they took a long time to set in and in the case she did have to attack she wanted it ended quickly, not drawn out, although it would give her pleasure to see them suffer.

The female was drawn out of her thoughts by a different scent entering the area, and Valhalla's ears swiveled in the direction before them and he pranced forward, letting out a high pitched whinny. Tightening her reins, Alessandra clucked her tongue briskly and had him back under control before he could take off with her. This kind of reaction was only one that he gave when sensing another horse, the scent of which was floating through the air to them right now. From what she could smell it was a male horse with a female luperci, and under her skull she sighed inwardly. Alessandra wasn't looking for company, but a hand floated to her throwing knives just in case the female before them wasn't friendly.

word count - 000. ooc - out of character text here.

template by revo, image by ems. <3
[/html]
[html]

OOC here

Thana wasn’t really paying attention to her surroundings like she normally was. It was her black stallion that had noticed the others first. It was another male horse, which was what set Abbadon off. He didn’t particularly care for males of any species really and being around them made him clearly uneasy and irritable. Thana noticed the scent as Abbadon started pawing at the ground. She stood and gently stroked the horse’s neck, calming him down.

Thana didn’t have her weapons on her at that point so she could show she wasn’t interested in a fight. If it turned into one though, all of her weapons were in the bag on Abbadon’s back. She stepped closer to the pair and met a pair of light blue eyes with her good eye. Fighting wasn’t too difficult even with her blind left eye, the blind spots were really the only thing that annoyed her. I’m not looking for a fight, if you just want to be on your way, be my guest. Thana wasn't going to stop the woman if she just wanted to go. It would be a shame though, the woman before her certainly was beautiful.

<style>
.thanadeath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /crows.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Alessandra Von Sin,
Still my heart slowly beats. Sometimes life gets complicated, Still the world around me sleeps.

Alessandra wasn't one to make a fight when there was not one, so at the shaded womans words she simply nodded and appraised the situation, staying silent for the moment. A few moments ago she wasn't looking for company, but maybe the female in front of her would know some herblore and if not, at the very least she could accompany her in looking for some plants. Frowning to herself within her skull, her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to make a decision. The silence was stretching on and she sighed inwardly before raising her hands slowly and taking off her skull, revealing the skull outline bleached and outline on her otherwise inky face. Her slender fingers matched her face, also having the outlines of her bones bleached up to her elbows on both arms.

The ebony temptress knew her appearance was strange to some, cliche to others, and attractive to a select few. What effect she would have on the dame before her was in question, but if she had made her wish not to cause harm clear it would not be that bad. She took a moment to tie down her skull to the thick belt that rested on her hips and then directed her blue gaze back to the grounded female. " I could use some company on this fine day, if you've nothing keeping you. " Her words were simple and after she spoke them she shifted in her saddle, gathering her cloak around her form before sliding off the side of Valhalla, clucking at him as he danced in place. The other horse put him on edge but he would calm down after a few moments.

Picking forward quietly her ebony ears perked forward, listening for any strange sounds.

word count - 000. ooc - RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE

[/html]
[html]

OOC here

Thana examined the white skull dyed into her black coat. It was rather interesting, giving the femme a beautiful and threatening at the same time. She quickly dismissed the thought though, not wanting to make things awkward for the woman she just met. Hearing that the woman wouldn’t mind company put Thana in a better mood. She certainly was a beautiful creature.

Nothing is keeping me at the moment. Name’s Thana by the way. Thana Theos. She gave a small bow of the head as a greeting before meeting the woman’s blue eyes. They were almost the same color as her sister’s eyes. So, what can I call you? Thana was tempted to flirt a bit but decided it would be best to keep herself under control. She could use a friend, not just a play thing. Abbadon didn’t usually get along well with other male horses but he came closer slowly and behaved himself to make Thana happy. He looked over the other horse and gave a snort as he swished his tail. Thana reached up to give his neck a pat before turning her attention back to the woman.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Alessandra Von Sin,

A small smile stained her maw as the other woman, Thana, introduced herself as such. " I like your name. Almost alliteration but not quite. " She replied, humorous tones touching her voice. " My name is Alessandra.. Alessandra Von Sin. It's a .. pleasure meeting you Thana.. Rarely do I find comfort in others company. " Came her voice, soft and inviting. This was true, the luperci rarely enjoyed others company and was used to being alone. The reasoning for her facial bleachings was good in her eyes, but it seemed to intimidate her pack mates and therefore she was resigned to a life alone. However, to be alone didn't necessarily mean she was lonely. Her tail twitched behind her idly, and she thoughtfully looked over the other female, blue eyes noticing the slight swells and attractive curves of the other body.

If there was any bi-curious nature within Alessandra, she wasn't outrightly aware of it. However, from time to time she sub-consiously noticed things about other women she shouldn't, the comforting shape of breasts, the sway of hips, and the soft facial features occasionally called to her. Pushing the thoughts from her mind, she smiled again at Thana. " Beautiful horse you have there... What might the two of you be doing out here? Do you belong to a pack? " Beautiful as she was, Alessandra was sure Thana was a loner. Her scent had the distinct, if you could call it that, smell of a loner. Her smell was mixed and varied, different plants and materials attaching themselves to the dark pelt that stood in front of her.

Alessandra herself smelt of bayberry and mint, with the slight horsey scent from Valhalla mixed in. As always she had taken care in disguising her scent, and if pressed if she were in a pack she wouldn't really specify. Salsola was a secretive pack, though the hardened looks of the other woman would do well in such a pack.

word count - 000. ooc - RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE

[/html]
[html]

OOC sorry for the wait hun Sad

She smirked a little as the woman commented on her name before introducing herself. Alessandra Von Sin. A strong, yet beautiful name. Thana gave Alessandra a smile as she bowed her head respectfully. It is a pleasure to meet you as well Alessandra.[.b] She couldn’t help but stare at the woman’s beautiful face, letting her eyes wander down Alessandra’s form. She certainly was stunning, a woman Thana wouldn’t mind spending time with.

Alessandra’s words brought Thana’s attention away from the woman’s form. Meeting those beautiful blue eyes, Thana gave a smile. [b]Nope, no pack. We tend to just wander around. It’s not very often that we run into a beautiful woman such as yourself. The simple smile had turned into more of a teasing smirk as Thana flirted with Alessandra. Thana hadn’t ever really thought of herself as much of a flirt but the way she was acting made it seem like she was. Perhaps it was because she was in heat. I’m sorry, please forgive me. I shouldn’t be so forward. Normally, she wouldn’t care if she was too forward or not. She didn’t care when she was with Kit, and she wasn’t in heat then. Perhaps it was because she was with a woman. Are you perhaps in a pack?

<style>
</style>
[/html]