Inferni Conflict Archive
Awwwww, dammit. *whine*

:<
Sepirah?
So far Sep is the only one to sign up! Come on scouts, you know you want to do your jobs... :>
*grumblegrumble*

If no other scout steps up, I can put Miss Optio in. I'd rather let someone else have the chance this early in the game now though. ^^
/shoves Ithiel forward <_< Myrika, too. I mean seriously, either way. <____<
valkyrie?
Thanks guys! Sie, Ithiel is the thread leader--feel free to take control of the NPC with your post.

Expect another update and second thread soon!
Zana and Timori for whatever you want. they need threads and I want in on this.
More thread options have been added! Please note that neither of the Boreas wolves will be killed; they will retreat after engaging. Members who live in or near the Mansion are recommended for this thread/
Angel for the first strike?
First thread is up and going. c:

I would like Myrika to be involved in a post-attack suspicion/discussion thread, if anyone wanted to engage her there? o;
What a bad time for Alma to get injured. :x

I'll sign up for the post-attack discussion, though I'm not really sure what Alma would say about it.
This is long term, so everyone should be able to get involved. Would you like to be in Myrika's thread?

Keep signing up guys, I have a few more slots open for the first combat thread. :>
Ems would like to be in a thread. ^.^ Maybe with Myrika since she knows her the best?
Works by me! I saw your thread request here -- maybe Emmanuelle gets beaten up in the initial attack, but away from the mansion, so she isn't noticed for a little while afterward -- Myri can come upon her and tend to her? c: If you want!
That would be perfect! As for getting beat, I am fine with anything, broken bones, etc etc. Just nothing maiming to the face. Tongue

Edit: I am confused as to when this is happened. Is there going to be a thread set up on the 28th or should I?
I /believe/ there's a thread set to go on the 28th for the actual attack, but we can always start our thread whenever, I think. :3 We'll be separate from the main group, so no reason we should hold off. I think. >_> Mel?
Perhaps Helotes and Ezekiel should have a post attack thread? Or perhaps Helotes and Vesper?
I was just thinking that I wanted a Vesper-Helotes thread. xDD
Well I'll keep my eyes out for an attack thread then? If not then lemme know when you want it set up.